Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ (7548 Views)

If Jesus Christ Is "Archangel Michael," Jehovah God Is "Angel Of The LORD" / Why Was Lucifer Weaker Than Archangel Michael? / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Nancy2020(f): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
If you read Bible as you claim then you will know there is nothing like group or organization because

What Bible shows is we are in Christ we are the body of Christ Jesus you must point to Jesus Christ of Nazareth any body that refuses to point to Jesus Christ of Nazareth is of the devil Jesus said it the holy spirit will speak of me he will tell you about me he won't speak of his own will so those who have the holy spirit will do the same thing he do we point to Jesus that is what the bible commands

Jesus is the head of us we are the sons and daughters of God every thing in the Bible is real both the physical aspect and the spiritual aspect

People who don't have the holy spirit power will deny the holy spirit and tell you it does not exist or it only for the Jews

The reason they say it is because they don't know the holy spirit power they don't know The holy spirit of God

If you know the holy spirit is alive and gives those he wills his presence and his fire then you will understand what we say is practical

As long as you refuse to believe the holy spirit is a person that is invincible then you won't receive his power

The holy spirit of God is the one who wrote the scriptures he is Jesus in spiritual form he is the spirit of Jesus

We are continually living the new testaments experience in our lives dally we don't ask you to believe in us or in our church or group what we ask you to believe is what is written in the Bible so that you can recive the same Holy Spirit we have received

That alone will indicate to you that we are truly of God

If I told you to kill a goat or come to my group before you can receive this thing then that is an indication that am a cult master because no where did the Bible indicate that method

So we walk by faith we walk according to the Bible we dare not go against the Bible because we know our God is a consuming fire besides he lives in us we live in him so he commands us on what to do and what to say
Reading this filled my heart this morning bishop.

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2021
sagenaija:

MaxinDHouse,
When you post:
"PRESENT a better performing group than JWs"
it is not running from pillar to post. How does that relate to the topic of the thread?
When others post theirs it is; isn't it?
The above has become your hiding place. Have you lost steam on how to defend your DOGMA-influenced New World Translation?
When you think it is convenient you, janosky and your pals post screenshots and lexicon to show us how words matter
Now that you are boxed into a corner about the word you cannot explain, you then run for cover.

I love the highlighted paaaaa like Ghana fish! smiley

We are asked to PRESENT our BELIEFS with mild-temper and deep respect!

But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have, but doing so with a mild temper and deep respect. 1Peter 3:15

The screenshots and explanations shouldn't degenerate into some fruitless arguments of no benefits {1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9} after we've presented the basis for our faith in Jesus (Archangel Michael) and you feel it's not convincing enough then the is ask for a PRACTICAL proof that we are wrong. Anything short of that is tantamount to fruitless arguments of no benefits Sir! Philippians 2:14

So don't think we are like you people, we talk to gain more disciples {Mark 1:17} to join us in the PREACHING and TEACHING program not just to continue arguing without a purpose! 1Corinthians 9:26

Thanks for your time Sir! smiley
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
If you read Bible as you claim then you will know there is nothing like group or organization because

What Bible shows is we are in Christ we are the body of Christ Jesus you must point to Jesus Christ of Nazareth any body that refuses to point to Jesus Christ of Nazareth is of the devil, Jesus said it the holy spirit will speak of me he will tell you about me he won't speak of his own will so those who have the holy spirit will do the same thing he do we point to Jesus that is what the bible commands

Jesus is the head of us we are the sons and daughters of God every thing in the Bible is real both the physical aspect and the spiritual aspect

People who don't have the holy spirit power will deny the holy spirit and tell you it does not exist or it only for the Jews

The reason they say it is because they don't know the holy spirit power they don't know The holy spirit of God

If you know the holy spirit is alive and gives those he wills his presence and his fire then you will understand what we say is practical

As long as you refuse to believe the holy spirit is a person that is invincible then you won't receive his power

The holy spirit of God is the one who wrote the scriptures he is Jesus in spiritual form he is the spirit of Jesus

We are continually living the new testaments experience in our lives dally we don't ask you to believe in us or in our church or group what we ask you to believe is what is written in the Bible so that you can receive the same Holy Spirit we have received

That alone will indicate to you that we are truly of God

If I told you to kill a goat or come to my group before you can receive this thing then that is an indication that am a cult master because no where did the Bible indicate that method

So we walk by faith we walk according to the Bible we dare not go against the Bible because we know our God is a consuming fire besides he lives in us we live in him so he commands us on what to do and what to say

Holy spirit is God's finger.
Is your own finger a person?
grin

So, for your mind Jesus is holy spirit and replaced himself?

Where did Bishop learn such GIBBERISH?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2021
Janosky:

Holy spirit is God's finger.
Is your own finger a person?
grin

So, for your mind Jesus is holy spirit and replaced himself?

Where did Bishop learn such GIBBERISH?

grin grin grin grin

If it another person I would explain but you have read a lot about this things from me so you know I won't bother to continue to say it to you

And because you Gentiles have become his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, and now you can call God your dear Father (Galatians 4:6

And after they came to Mysia, they were trying to go into Bithynia, and the Spirit of Jesus did not permit them (Acts 16:7

For I know that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for my deliverance (Philippians 1:19

The holy spirit is the spirit of Jesus
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
MaxinDHouse,
Do you remember this?:
There is no letter 'J' in the Hebrew. When you guys therefore become so HUNG UP with being Jehovah's Witnesses one wonders why. Perhaps you should go more with Yahweh's Witnesses. NOT ONE TIME is Jehovah used IN THE GREEK of the New Testament. So, I wonder if your pal janosky will turn to his lexicon and help us out there. But of course you guys will still prefer your DOGMA-influencedNew World Translation and will care less about the Greek. When you are boxed into a corner you then run to 'works of faith' or attack your opponent[/b].

This Hypocrisy coming from Sagenaija grin grin
In your own Bible,have you replaced these Hebrew names: Jerusalem, Jeremiah, Jesus, Jude, Joshua, John, Jonathan, Judah with the appropriate Hebrew names?

Bros, you no know your problem grin grin

Anywhere you see YHWH quoted in the new Testament, Jehovah MUST replace "the Lord" used in that Greek text.
Why?
It is DUBIOUS & FRAUDULENT to misquote any source.
John 17:6-7,26, did Jesus make his Father's name known to the disciples?
Yes, definitely !

Would Jesus call his God "Lord" @
Mark 12:29-30 & elsewhere he quoted the old testament?

John 17 6-7,26 is the answer.

Is it a crime for you, Sagenaija to go with the name YAHWEH'S WITNESS?
We love to bear "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES", no apologies.

On this thread,nay forum, you NEVER, can NOT box JWs,as far as any Bible discussion is concerned.
NWT is correct.
Go and read John 1:1 in Emphatic Diaglott, Moffat, Goodspeed ,Sahidic Coptic Bible & admit your claim is FALSE.

Which dogma influenced Moffat Bible & Goodspeed Bible translators as well as the Sahidic Coptic Bible translations of well known Trinitarian devotees & scholars?
Bros,no dey DECEIVE yourself.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

If it another person I would explain but you have read a lot about this things from me so you know I won't bother to continue to say it to you

And because you Gentiles have become his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, and now you can call God your dear Father (Galatians 4:6

And after they came to Mysia, they were trying to go into Bithynia, and the Spirit of Jesus did not permit them (Acts 16:7

For I know that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for my deliverance (Philippians 1:19

The holy spirit is the spirit of Jesus

Nancy2020, come and see the GIBBERISH I'm talking about.
Open your Bible index, From Genesis to Revelation, Did Jesus Christ write any portion of the holy Scriptures?

grin grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2021
Janosky:

Nancy2020, come and see the GIBBERISH I'm talking about.
Open your Bible index, From Genesis to Revelation, Did Jesus Christ write any portion of the holy Scriptures?

grin grin

When we say holy spirit wrote scripture it means he is the one speaking to holy men of God to write what he wants them to write they did not write it of their own will rather he is the breath of God

And all Bible is the breath of God, holy spirit is the breath of God

2 Timothy 3:16 ►
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

English Standard Version
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

2Peter 1:20-21
But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation, for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

When we say holy spirit wrote scripture it means he is the one speaking to holy men
of God to write what he wants them to write they did not write it of their own will rather he is the breath of God

And all Bible is the breath of God, holy spirit is the breath of God

2 Timothy 3:16 ►
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

English Standard Version
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

2Peter 1:20-21
But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation, for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

LIAR Bishop grin
2 Peter 1:20-22.
Holy spirit moved men to speak from God.
Men spoke from God under the influence of holy spirit.
Bros , stop DECEIVING yourself.

Is God breath a person?
Why do you love LYING so much?
Do you still recall your lie : Jesus is holy spirit?
gringrin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
Janosky:

In your own Bible,have you replaced these Hebrew names: Jerusalem, Jeremiah, Jesus, Jude, Joshua, John, Jonathan, Judah with the appropriate Hebrew names?

Whenever i noticed that someone just want to argue purposelessly i'll simply refer him/her to the source of his problem.
He is desperate to debunk JWs not interested in the truth.
That's why i said "this people will agree with an atheist on the none existence of God just to spite JWs"
Just imagine how he is fooling around out of envy! undecided
Letter "J" is not part of the Hebrew language yet he still refer to Jacob, Jesus and other Jewish name by the same letter "J"
Abeg he's just dancing around in the circus, if he's bold enough let him PRESENT the name of his church where no biblical name is mentioned with letter "J" period! smiley

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Janosky:

LIAR Bishop grin
2 Peter 1:20-22.
Holy spirit moved men to speak from God.
Men spoke from God under the influence of holy spirit.
Bros , stop DECEIVING yourself.

Is God breath a person?
Why do you love LYING so much?
Do you still recall your lie : Jesus is holy spirit?
gringrin

Because you don't know Bible that is why I will show it to you

I said the holy spirit is the spirit of Jesus so stop mixing things up

The holy spirit is Jesus in spiritual form so note the things I say

Job 33:4

The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

John 20:22

And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.

Psalm 33:6

By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, and by the breath of his mouth all their host.

Job 27:3

As long as my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils,

The word of God is God
The word of God is Jesus
The breath of God is God
The breath of God is the spirit of God

When God breaths air does not come out rather God comes out
The spirit of God comes out
When God speaks it not just words rather it is the spirit of God that became flesh that you see

Because you don't know that
everything about God is God

Bible you have is actually God in written form
So when you carry Bible you carry God in written form up and down

The interesting part of this is the Hebrew word for spirit. We almost get a little spooky talking about the Holy Ghost, but the Hebrew word behind spirit is ruach, and it means "air in motion." It is the same word for "breath." It also means "life." By resemblance to breath and air in motion, it means "spirit." That’s where we get the translation, and the Hebrew word contains all those different meanings. If we just leave it with our English word "spirit," we’re not getting the full attributes of what the Bible is trying to describe. It’s trying to describe that there’s a breath involved.

Going back to that first chapter in Genesis, if the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the deep, and then God said, "Let there be light," when you speak, it’s through your breath that the words take form. Just imagine that: God speaking, His breath comes out, and there you have the Word of God, "Let there be light." That is where the Gospel of John says, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." They are all separate, but at the same time, they are all one, just as when you breathe and you speak, your words can be one with you.

The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit" (John 3:608, NKJV).

Jesus is talking about the Holy Spirit, and He’s saying it is like wind. When you get into the Greek behind that, the Greek word is pneuma, which again means "a current of air," "breath," or a "breeze, " and again by analogy, "a spirit." So both the Hebrew and the Greek word are talking about breath. It’s talking about wind.

The same thing happens when we are born of the Spirit. When we are re-born, it is from the breath of God. In the Gospel of John, where He is giving to His disciples the Holy Spirit, just as God breathed on Adam and gave him the breath of life, Jesus breathed on His disciples in John chapter 20: "'Peace to you! As the Father sent me, I also send you.' And when He had said this, He breathed on them and said, 'Receive the Holy Spirit'" (John 20:21-22, NKJV).

Do you want more proves

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Because you don't know Bible that is why I will show it to you

I said the holy spirit is the spirit of Jesus so stop mixing things up

The holy spirit is Jesus in spiritual form so note the things I say

Job 33:4

The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

John 20:22

And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.

Psalm 33:6

By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, and by the breath of his mouth all their host.

Job 27:3

As long as my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils,

The word of God is God
The word of God is Jesus
The breath of God is God
The breath of God is the spirit of God

When God breaths air does not come out rather God comes out
The spirit of God comes out
When God speaks it not just words rather it is the spirit of God that became flesh that you see

Because you don't know that
everything about God is God

Bible you have is actually God in written form
So when you carry Bible you carry God in written form up and down

The interesting part of this is the Hebrew word for spirit. We almost get a little spooky talking about the Holy Ghost, but the Hebrew word behind spirit is ruach, and it means "air in motion." It is the same word for "breath." It also means "life." By resemblance to breath and air in motion, it means "spirit." That’s where we get the translation, and the Hebrew word contains all those different meanings. If we just leave it with our English word "spirit," we’re not getting the full attributes of what the Bible is trying to describe. It’s trying to describe that there’s a breath involved.

Going back to that first chapter in Genesis, if the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the deep, and then God said, "Let there be light," when you speak, it’s through your breath that the words take form. Just imagine that: God speaking, His breath comes out, and there you have the Word of God, "Let there be light." That is where the Gospel of John says, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." They are all separate, but at the same time, they are all one, just as when you breathe and you speak, your words can be one with you.

The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit" (John 3:608, NKJV).

Jesus is talking about the Holy Spirit, and He’s saying it is like wind. When you get into the Greek behind that, the Greek word is pneuma, which again means "a current of air," "breath," or a "breeze, " and again by analogy, "a spirit." So both the Hebrew and the Greek word are talking about breath. It’s talking about wind.

The same thing happens when we are born of the Spirit. When we are re-born, it is from the breath of God. In the Gospel of John, where He is giving to His disciples the Holy Spirit, just as God breathed on Adam and gave him the breath of life, Jesus breathed on His disciples in John chapter 20: "'Peace to you! As the Father sent me, I also send you.' And when He had said this, He breathed on them and said, 'Receive the Holy Spirit'" (John 20:21-22, NKJV).

Do you want more proves

John 20:22, the LIENUS Bishop says Jesus the man breathed himself into the disciples.

I no get your time, Mr LIENUS grin

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Janosky:

John 20:22, the LIENUS Bishop says Jesus the man breathed himself into the disciples.

Whatever any of them fabricates now will match perfectly into their system as long as it's against the mountain that's standing tall above all of them! Micah 4:1 wink
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Janosky:

Why do you find it hard to understand Bible
Why do you find it hard to understand that God can enter into you

Did you not see Jesus breath into them and holy spirit enter them

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Why do you find ur hard to understand Bible
Why do you find it hard to understand that God can enter into you
Did you not see Jesus breath into them and holy spirit enter them

Let that your God enter una first make we see the RESULTS for una gathering! James 2:18-26 cheesy
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Let that your God enter una first make we see the RESULTS for una gathering! James 2:18-26 cheesy

All the miracle happening in our mist can not be counted Google those God has raised to life, blind see, demons run out, legs walking again the most important ability to speak in tongues

It can't be explained
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I love the highlighted paaaaa like Ghana fish! smiley

We are asked to PRESENT our BELIEFS with mild-temper and deep respect!

But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have, but doing so with a mild temper and deep respect. 1Peter 3:15

The screenshots and explanations shouldn't degenerate into some fruitless arguments of no benefits {1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9} after we've presented the basis for our faith in Jesus (Archangel Michael) and you feel it's not convincing enough then the is ask for a PRACTICAL proof that we are wrong. Anything short of that is tantamount to fruitless arguments of no benefits Sir! Philippians 2:14

So don't think we are like you people, we talk to gain more disciples {Mark 1:17} to join us in the PREACHING and TEACHING program not just to continue arguing without a purpose! 1Corinthians 9:26

Thanks for your time Sir! smiley

You seem to want to know which church people belong to. Is it in order to end up bashing their churches? Like you do to shadeyinka?

Why I brought up the letter 'J' issue:
You guys pride yourselves in being exact. You claim that your interpretation of the Bible is the right one. You post screenshots to attempt to prove your points.
But then how come you missed out on being exact with the name of Jehovah?

We are seeing now that you are unable to explain why your organisation is not exact with this. You run to Greek lexicon to show us words but end up NOT using the same Greek to translate the right words in your New World Translation. Talk about using DOGMA to reinterpret the Scriptures.

4 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
Janosky:

This Hypocrisy coming from Sagenaija
[/b]
I see that you ran away from our main issues.
Maybe you are still in 'consultation'.

You know quite well what I mean. You're only trying to evade issues. Attend to what I directly confronted you with.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

All the miracle happening in our mist can not be counted Google those God has raised to life, blind see, demons run out, legs walking again the most important ability to speak in tongues
It can't be explained

What about CORONA VIRUS, abi that one pass your god? cheesy
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

What about CORONA VIRUS, abi that one pass your god? cheesy

There is nothing God can't do

Google to see not every one who has Corona has died

Many God healed of the virus abound
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
sagenaija:

You seem to want to know which church people belong to. Is it in order to end up bashing their churches? Like you do to shadeyinka?
Why I brought up the letter 'J' issue:
You guys pride yourselves in being exact. You claim that your interpretation of the Bible is the right one. You post screenshots to attempt to prove your points.
But then how come you missed out on being exact with the name of Jehovah?
We are seeing now that you are unable to explain why your organisation is not exact with this. You run to Greek lexicon to show us words but end up NOT using the same Greek to translate the right words in your New World Translation. Talk about using DOGMA to reinterpret the Scriptures.

What's the difference between you and shadeyinka? cheesy

Of course you're all worshipers of the same God nah, except JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Organization with a totally different God! smiley

The EXACT only need to be proved with what all eyes can SEE! Matthew 5:13-16
Malachi said God will send Elijah before the coming of Christ, walahi talahi Elijah no come o instead of Elijah Jesus told his listeners that John the baptist was the Elijah to come.
Surely faithless people like you won't believe that out of curiosity for being not Elijah EXACTLY, when faithful individuals will believe.
WHY?
Because the so called Elijah has a mission to accomplish and John did just so, therefore when faithless religionists like you keep demanding for Elijah to be EXACT we'll just ask you to PRESENT another forerunner who has performed better than John the baptist!

So if you're interested in the EXACT no problem you can continue arguing over that but if you want us to take you seriously just PRESENT a better performing GROUP than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

There is nothing God can't do
Google to see not every one who has Corona has died
Many God healed of the virus abound
No wonder many of una pastors are dying for the hand of Covid19? cheesy

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No wonder many of una pastors are dying for the hand of Covid19? cheesy

John 11
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Jesus said even though people die yet they will live so that is temporal death

The second death is the real death
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
You're just shameless Mr Bishopkingsley! cheesy

You keep ranting about staged dramas of your Yahoo big boys now when confronted with real ailment that needs urgent attention you start talking about spiritual death.

Well for your information We are awaiting our Master, Lord and King Archangel Michael (Jesus Christ) to come and cure all illnesses and death. So your lie lie miracles are useless to us! wink

Bishopkingsley:

John 11
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Jesus said even though people die yet they will live so that is temporal death
The second death is the real death
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You're just shameless Mr Bishopkingsley! cheesy

You keep ranting about staged dramas of your Yahoo big boys now when confronted with real ailment that needs urgent attention you start talking about spiritual death.

Well for your information We are awaiting our Master, Lord and King Archangel Michael (Jesus Christ) to come and cure all illnesses and death. So your lie lie miracles are useless to us! wink

Apologize for this insult

You're just shameless Mr Bishopkingsley!

You know I don't get involved with you when you lose your respect
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Guy there's no apology for shameless liars like you! cheesy

Bishopkingsley:

Apologize for this insult
You're just shameless Mr Bishopkingsley!
You know I don't get involved with you when you lose your respect
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
God bless you
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by freshboi88: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, you no know your problem grin grin

Anywhere you see YHWH quoted in the new Testament, Jehovah MUST replace "the Lord" used in that Greek text.
Why?
It is DUBIOUS & FRAUDULENT to misquote any source.
John 17:6-7,26, did Jesus make his Father's name known to the disciples?
Yes, definitely !

Would Jesus call his God "Lord" @
Mark 12:29-30 & elsewhere he quoted the old testament?

John 17 6-7,26 is the answer.

Is it a crime for you, Sagenaija to go with the name YAHWEH'S WITNESS?
We love to bear "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES", no apologies.

On this thread,nay forum, you NEVER, can NOT box JWs,as far as any Bible discussion is concerned.
NWT is correct.
Go and read John 1:1 in Emphatic Diaglott, Moffat, Goodspeed ,Sahidic Coptic Bible & admit your claim is FALSE.

Which dogma influenced Moffat Bible & Goodspeed Bible translators as well as the Sahidic Coptic Bible translations of well known Trinitarian devotees & scholars?
Bros,no dey DECEIVE yourself.
grin grin grin grin

Why did u run away now ? You no wan ansa my question again ?......why can Jesus do all that Jehovah can do ?

He ran away .....

John 5:19Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. 20For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these, so that you will be amazed.

Why can Jesus do all that Jehovah can do ? You are yet to answer this question
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
God bless you
And you too! cheesy
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by freshboi88: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Guy there's no apology for shameless liars like you! cheesy

Hahahaha he has lost it....see what your lies can bring u....pain and anguish. Your brother has run away, but he cannot hide from me and the truth I will shame him out of this thread
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sorry Sir, you're the ever current WINNER of arguments so i'll say:

"TWAILE, ọwọ́ méjì fún ènìyàn kan ṣoṣo" cheesy

freshboi88:

Hahahaha he has lost it....see what your lies can bring u....pain and anguish. Your brother has run away, but he cannot hide from me and the truth I will shame him out of this thread

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by freshboi88: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Sorry Sir, you're the ever current WINNER of arguments so i'll say:

"TWAILE, ọwọ́ méjì fún ènìyàn kan ṣoṣo" cheesy

Ofcourse now Satan has no choice than to bow and honor God (Truth). So I'm not surprised
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
I hail oh! cheesy

freshboi88:

Ofcourse now Satan has no choice than to bow and honor God (Truth). So I'm not surprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Yet Another Unanswered Question On Creation for atheists/scientists / What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? / Reason Why You Must Fear God

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.