Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ (7555 Views)

If Jesus Christ Is "Archangel Michael," Jehovah God Is "Angel Of The LORD" / Why Was Lucifer Weaker Than Archangel Michael? / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by GardenOfGod(m): 2:41am On Aug 21, 2021
Arguing with the WatchTower Robots has proven to be fruitless and waste of time. The best antidote to use is to reason along with them, then see how they will use their own views to dethrone their position.
I have done that before and I silenced them all.

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by GardenOfGod(m): 2:44am On Aug 21, 2021
Here is the best and effective response to the Archangel Michael Doctrine...

If Jesus Christ Is "Archangel Michael," then Jehovah God is the "Angel of the LORD" in the Old testament.
Let them argue to their destruction!

Reference:
www.nairaland.com/6711919/jesus-christ-archangel-michael-jehovah

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:12am On Aug 21, 2021
Just save yourself the stress, PRESENT the group of people PRACTICING pure worship (Christianity) period! cheesy

sagenaija:
MaxinDHouse, DappaD,
Go through this thread again carefully and honestly tell us who is doing what you are accusing others of.

My responses have been reactions to what you guys bring up. My focus remains the same. Take my last post for example, I've still pointed out how Michael can't be Jesus; the latter is referred to as the 'first born' while the former is NOWHERE in Scripture referred to as that. Is that a deviation from my thread topic? I know that you will not answer. The other issues have to do with you guys insistence on 'practical works'. Also to show the weakness you live in and wrong approach to scriptural interpretation. So, where have I deviated. I have brought up nothing CONTRADICTORY.

I said it earlier, shouldn't 'weak shots' be easier to debunk? You have made no attempts at disproving my 'weak shots' but you are asking for 'best shot'. You guys must think very highly of yourselves: what does the Bible call that?

I give my points and what I see you guys do is engage in DEFLECTION.

A sign that a person is UNABLE to present a better argument is when he runs away from addressing the points the other side has given, whether 'weak' or 'strong'. If you can't show why a point is weak or how the supposedly strong points have loopholes you are just showing yourself as being incapable or unprepared.

Or maybe you just following your leaders instructions not to look into any other materials apart from Watchtower's.

I believe that, even when you don't admit it, you guys know when you have no answer or when you have been boxed into a corner. I believe MaxinDHouse knew this in the other thread we were engaged in.

When you claim "TO BE THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE CHRISTIAN GROUP", (MaxinDHouse's exact words), you make all others false. The onus is then on you to prove how you are what you claim.

A person's actions are most times based on his belief system. For example, a person who believes that if he kills others who don't believe in his god is doing what his god wants would likely act it out. But if he is confronted to show how his belief system is right and he can't clearly show it he may begin to rethink the necessity of his actions.

In the same way, you guys base your attitudes and actions on some beliefs. Unfortunately you have not been able to show how those beliefs stand true test.

MaxinDHouse is FIXATED on "which group is PRACTICING what Jesus taught?". He seem to forget that Jesus Christ addressed seven (7) churches in the book of Revelation. Were those churches his own? Were they one (1) group? Did they have different issues confronting them?
So, what was the singular UNIFYING thread or bond between them?

The focus is not man or group otherwise glory will be given to the man or group. The focus is on him who said "I will build my church".

The ultimate issue is 'What think ye of Christ?'. Who is he to the individual or to a group? A mere out-of-this-world super angel OR the creator, saviour and sustainer of all?

That belief on Christ is the foundational basis for everything else that follows. Once it is missing or misconstrued everything else, every purported practical works, will crumble before him when he comes to judge ALL.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:39am On Aug 21, 2021
I thought this freshboi88 is the same person giving himself a thumbup the other day, so he still have unfinished business with JWs, shey?
Wetin Musa no go see for gate? cheesy

Janosky:

Your mother is a Creature, did she give life to you?
Ask your parents, the human angels you first knew.
Angels give life by saving life, Ask Lot & his daughters.
Ask Daniel in the lion's den.
Ask the 3 Hebrews in the burning furnace. grin
Your quote of John 5:19-21 proven you, Fresh WAILER lacks SENSE.
Trinity robbed you full time grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by freshboi88: 6:50am On Aug 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I thought this freshboi88 is the same person giving himself a thumbup the other day, so he still have unfinished business with JWs, shey?
Wetin Musa no go see for gate? cheesy

John 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

Can Jesus do everything than Jehovah can do?

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 8:16am On Aug 21, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Here is the best and effective response to the Archangel Michael Doctrine...

If Jesus Christ Is "Archangel Michael," then Jehovah God is the "Angel of the LORD" in the Old testament.
Let them argue to their destruction!
LIAR grin grin

Isaiah 6:8
And I heard the voice of LORD JEHOVAH who said: “Whom shall I send, and who will go?”, and I said, “Behold here I am; send me"

JEHOVAH God is NOT an angel.
Angel of the Lord is Jesus.
John 3:16 JEHOVAH sent Jesus his angel.

Isaiah 6:8 confirmed your FALSE claim.
Roger that.
Garden of LYING forgot their 3 Gods are different Persons of Trinity. grin grin grin grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2021
Just be patient and keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 smiley

freshboi88:

John 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Janosky: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2021
freshboi88:

Seun can do nothing by himself;he can do only what he sees Fela his Father doing because whatever fela the Father does,Seun the Son also does.

Is Seun equal to Fela his Father?
John 7:16, who is teaching his Father's doctrine?

Trinity robbed your SENSE.
Fresh WAILER grin grin

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2021
Chai brother Janosky don quench the boy thirst! Luke 16:24-26
Wey you for allow am dey ask questions as if something dey inside wey go belleful the misinformed churchgoer! cheesy
Well he be like say you still dey pity them.
Sebi he say he done win Jehovah's Witnesses for arguments, hen make he take that one chop pomoh nah, abi that one never do am? cheesy

Janosky:

Seun can do nothing by himself;he can do only what he sees Fela his Father doing because whatever fela the Father does,Seun the Son also does.
Fresh WAILER grin grin
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 10:27am On Aug 21, 2021
Janosky:

[b]"One of" , "the one", Hebrew lexicon 259 haahat.
@ Genesis 10:25,Genesis 4:19 @ Daniel 10:13.
Meaning the first, the Head, the Senior.
Janosky,

1. [b]Here is Genesis 10:25

Two sons were born to Eber: One was named Peleg, because in his time the earth was divided; his brother was named Joktan.
Genesis 10:25 NIV

Here is Genesis 4:19
Lamech married two women, one named Adah and the other Zillah.
Genesis 4:19 NIV

Here is Daniel 10:13
But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia.
Daniel 10:13 NIV

Please show us in simple terms (1) how these verses are related and (2) how "one of" and "the one" translates to the first, the Head, the Senior.

Please break it down since many of us here may not have your IQ.

2. Where did Sagenaija make a claim that
Jesus is Archangel Michael doctrine is exclusive to JWs?
Show me or apologise.

3. When I quote Bible verses and you don't address them but instead bring up other verses you are simply being disingenuous. Did the verses I quoted prove my point?

4. Janosky, even for you guys who believe that Jesus was an angel before he became man let me ask you this:
When Jesus became man did he still exercise the powers he had before becoming man or did his mission require that he restrict himself to human limitations?

5. John 19:6-7, confirmed John 5:18. How did they confirm that they were lying?
The Jewish leaders insisted, “We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the Son of God.”
John 19:7 NIV

For this reason they tried all the more to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.
John 5:18 NIV

Note janosky, that John 5:18 IS NOT a statement of the Jews. It is what the writer under INSPIRATION has given us. So, the issue is do you believe what the writer of the book of John said that it was because they understood him to be making himself equal with God that they wanted to kill him?
Secondly, is John 19:7 not clear enough?

You post so many times that one is beginning to think that you just want to confuse issues rather than face them squarely. You seem to be engaging in some kind of sophistry. Or are you simply a peevish person.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by freshboi88: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2021
Janosky:

Fresh WAILER grin grin

I like how u shoot yourself in the foot.

Yes Seun is equal to Fela in terms of their humanity, essence and value before God. That is why Seun can do whatever he sees Fela doing.

A cat or goat cannot claim to do whatever it sees it's owner doing because they are not of the same nature and essence as it's human owner.

So using your logic you only prove me right.

So why can Jesus do everything that God can do? Answer this question carefully this time and don't rush to answers that actually put u in more trouble grin grin grin grin grin

@Janosky come and see how ur own lies have turned on u.....

3 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by freshboi88: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Just be patient and keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 smiley

U think I'll waste my time debating with u....God forbid....u filthy pathetic dog of satan.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2021
Thanks for the compliment Sir! Matthew 5:39 compare to 1Peter 3:15 smiley

freshboi88:

U think I'll waste my time debating with u....God forbid....u filthy pathetic dog of satan.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by freshboi88: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Thanks for the compliment Sir! Matthew 5:39 compare to 1Peter 3:15 smiley

It's not a compliment do not flatter yourself. Meanwhile your brother in deceit is been roasted by me....see him bringing useless analogies.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
That's what i've been trying to tell him that you're the our teacher we've been AVOIDING so you can continue dealing ruthlessly with him as for me i'm OK with what i learnt through the GB! smiley

freshboi88:

It's not a compliment do not flatter yourself. Meanwhile your brother in deceit is been roasted by me....see him bringing useless analogies.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by freshboi88: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
That's what i've been trying to tell him that you're the our teacher we've been AVOIDING so you can continue dealing ruthlessly with him as for me i'm OK with what i learnt through the GB! smiley

Hahahaha..... grin grin grin grin running away and tap dancing like the son of the devil that u are.

2 Likes

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
You know already that i always run away from you nah! cheesy

freshboi88:

Hahahaha..... grin grin grin grin running away and tap dancing like the son of the devil that u are.

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
freshboi88:

Hahahaha........u think u are wise.

Does John 5:19 end there. Why did u remove the last sentence. Lemme quote it again and add verse 21 to it to bury u.

John 5: 19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

The Son can do whatever the Father does....why are u running away from this part.

Why can the Son do whatever the Father does?

What are the things the Father does that only God can do that the Son also does in like manner. Verse 21 of the same chapter states it. I'll quote

John 5:21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.

Janosky blabbermouth filthy lying pathetic son of the devil. Why is Jesus an Angel able to do everything the Father does even has the ability to give life to whomever it pleases Jesus to give it ?

Ehn ehn according to JW angel a creature has the ability to give life

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
freshboi88:

All this one nah python dancing like your father the devil. No mother has never said she can give life.

No angel has ever said I can give life....if there is angel that says I can give life pls show me and shame the devil.

So if I save my friend from imminent death I have given the person life......JW don finish u, demons have overtaken your soul
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by sagenaija: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
freshboi88:

All this one nah python dancing like your father the devil. No mother has never said she can give life.

No angel has ever said I can give life....if there is angel that says I can give life pls show me and shame the devil.

So if I save my friend from imminent death I have given the person life......JW don finish u, demons have overtaken your soul
This is a knockout punch!
Jesus said he gives life just like the Father does.
I bet janosky will evade this.
John 5:21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.
It can't be more clearly stated.

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by freshboi88: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
sagenaija:

You see he ran away.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
freshboi88:

You see he ran away.

He did not run away they always go to the GB to collect more perverted methods to twist the wisdom in the Bible since their GB is God representatives on earth since JW don't believe God is on earth

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by freshboi88: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

He did not run away they always go to the GB to collect more perverted methods to twist the wisdom in the Bible since their GB is God representatives on earth since JW don't believe God is on earth

Let him come, I'm waiting for him
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Just try to organize yourselves and form one BODY {Ephesians 5:23} so that the world can SEE the Christianity you're preaching that's better than Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 5:13-16 cheesy

sagenaija:

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by freshboi88: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You know already that i always run away from you nah! cheesy

Ofcourse u know u have to when light comes darkness has to run.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by freshboi88: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Just try to organize yourselves and form one BODY {Ephesians 5:23} so that the world can SEE the Christianity you're preaching that's better than Jehovah's Witnesses! Matthew 5:13-16 cheesy

When shown the truth, he resorts to tap dancing. U better repent and proclaim Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour else hmmmm
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thanks Sir! cheesy

freshboi88:

When shown the truth, he resorts to tap dancing. U better repent and proclaim Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour else hmmmm
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
sagenaija:

John 5:21 (NKJV): For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will.
John 5:26 (NKJV): For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself...

These Verses also mean that Jesus can create matter from nothing at all... something which no Angel can do.

Let me also ask all of you to please consider this:

At the very beginning - before the first atom, molecule, planet, or being - there was God alone.
For Jesus did not create God, just as a son cannot create his own parent, nor can a son come before their own parent.
God, therefore, MUST HAVE created Jesus... at the very beginning, before anything else (even an atom) was made.

In addition, God taught Jesus everything, gave Him every ability, and also gave His Son all authority over everything that would be made.
In essence, Jesus was just like God, for even though the Father is greater than Jesus (John 14:28), God gave Jesus every God-like trait.
(Therefore, it is no affront to God when Thomas refers to Jesus as "my Lord and my God"... because to us puny human beings, Jesus can be considered as One with His Father, or as God is, even though Jesus Himself is not God.)

To note: Jesus was not an Angel, just as God is not an Angel... for Angels were created by Both sometime afterward.

Now, on to Creation.
We know this is also true (John 1:3): nothing was made without Jesus also being present to make it.
That includes the first atom, the first molecule, the first planet, and the first beings... all of which God and Jesus created.
And to do that, Jesus also had to be given the ability to create matter from nothing at all, just like God can.

Consider our own body temples... a mass of atoms and molecules that would otherwise have no Life unless God and Jesus also put our own Spirit within us.
Thus, God and Jesus also make the visible (the body) and the invisible (the Spirit of Life in flesh that allows the atoms and molecules to become a living being).
Can we do that ? No.
Can Angels do that ? No.

Can't we simply believe that Jesus is just like God His Father in all ways - Spirit, form, and authority ?
Why not ? It's the Truth.
That's because God, the Greater One, made it that way !
And as God is NOT an Angel, neither is Jesus... for Angels came well after the very beginning.

And you can all find the Scriptures that support this... without saying explicity that God created Jesus.
But if we actually think about what is presented to us in Scripture, ALL Verses included, then we can, in Truth, draw no other conclusion.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
awitness41:

John 5:21 (NKJV): For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will.
John 5:26 (NKJV): For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself...

These Verses also mean that Jesus can create matter from nothing at all... something which no Angel can do.

At the very beginning - before the first atom, molecule, planet, or being - there was God alone.
For Jesus did not create God, just as a son cannot create his own parent, nor can a son come before their own parent.
God, therefore, MUST HAVE created Jesus... at the very beginning, before anything else (even an atom) was made.

In addition, God taught Jesus everything, gave Him every ability, and also gave His Son all authority over everything that would be made.
In essence, Jesus was just like God, for even though the Father is greater than Jesus (John 14:28), God gave Jesus every God-like trait.
(Therefore, it is no affront to God when Thomas refers to Jesus as "my Lord and my God"... because to us puny human beings, Jesus can be considered as One with His Father, or as God is, even though Jesus Himself is not God.)

To note: Jesus was not an Angel, just as God is not an Angel... for Angels were created by Both sometime afterward.

Now, on to Creation.
We know this is also true (John 1:3): nothing was made without Jesus also being present to make it.
That includes the first atom, the first molecule, the first planet, and the first beings... all of which God and Jesus created.
And to do that, Jesus also had to be given the ability to create matter from nothing at all, just like God can.

Consider our own body temples... a mass of atoms and molecules that would otherwise have no Life unless God and Jesus also put our own Spirit within us.
Thus, God and Jesus also make the visible (the body) and the invisible (the Spirit of Life in flesh that allows the atoms and molecules to become a living being).
Can we do that ? No.
Can Angels do that ? No.

Can't we simply believe that Jesus is just like God His Father in all ways - Spirit, form, and authority ?
And as God is NOT an Angel, neither is Jesus... for Angels came well after the very beginning.

And you can all find the Scriptures that support this... without saying explicity that God created Jesus.
But if we actually think about what is presented to us in Scripture, ALL Verses included, then we can, in Truth, draw no other conclusion.
. Jesus said if you see me you have seen the father for the father is in me.
Jesus is almighty God not just God

God exists as
The Father
The son
The holy spirit

Same way man is made up of
Body
Soul
Spirit

1 Like

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sorry jare, i hate arguing fruitlessly when i see EVIDENCE.
Jesus is the Archangel Michael and he has been working with JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES since the year 1914 till date.
So if anyone wants to disprove that fact it's not going to be the Bible anymore because there are over 42,000 different religious sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all claiming CHRISTIANS. smiley
Why aren't they united in faith the way Jesus prayed for? John 17 20-23
Well it's due to the same problem of fruitless arguments with no PRACTICAL BENEFITS!

Therefore if anyone wants to disprove the JWs claim, let him just PRESENT a GROUP of people PRACTICING Christianity better than Jehovah's Witnesses globally! Act 1:8 smiley

awitness41:

Now, on to Creation.

Can we do that ? No.
Can Angels do that ? No.

Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

. Jesus said if you see me you have seen the father for the father is in me.
Jesus is almighty God not just God

God exists as
The Father
The son
The holy spirit

Same way man is made up of
Body
Soul
Spirit

BK, when Jesus was on Earth in the flesh, did He pray to Himself, or to His Father, God ?
BK, when Jesus ascended to Heaven, did He sit down at His own right hand, or the hand of God His Father ?
The Two are separate entities, Jesus says this Himself.
And please -- answer the two questions above (not that I'm going to track you down if you don't... I'm not a nose-grinding face-masher like so many out here.)

When Jesus says if you see Him, you see His Father... it obviously is just saying that He has the Father in Him, and that's why He acts just like God does. Jesus wasn't saying that those who saw Him were literally seeing God Himself. You know this, too... it has to be taken in light of all other Scripture, and not just cherry-picked out as a single Verse.

Yes, there is God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, just as Jesus says.

You, nor Max, nor anyone can disprove anything I said above... and that's because it's simply the Truth when considering ALL Scripture being taken together, and throwing away none.

Believe what you want, and I won't condemn you for it, but I did not lie in what I said above.
Re: Archangel Michael Is Not Jesus Christ by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
awitness41:

BK, when Jesus was on Earth in the flesh, did He pray to Himself, or to His Father, God ?
BK, when Jesus ascended to Heaven, did He sit down at His own right hand, or the hand of God His Father ?
The Two are separate entities, Jesus says this Himself.
And please -- answer the two questions above (not that I'm going to track you down if you don't... I'm not a nose-grinding face-masher like so many out here.)

When Jesus says if you see Him, you see His Father... it obviously is just saying that He has the Father in Him, and that's why He acts just like God does. Jesus wasn't saying that those who saw Him were literally seeing God Himself. You know this, too... it has to be taken in light of all other Scripture, and not just cherry-picked out as a single Verse.

Yes, there is God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, just as Jesus says.

You, nor Max, nor anyone can disprove anything I said above... and that's because it's simply the Truth when considering ALL Scripture being taken together, and throwing away none.

Believe what you want, and I won't condemn you for it, but I did not lie in what I said above.

If you call 10,000,000 different readers to say something about Jesus the only reason why two of them can agree perfectly is after studying the book together.
So don't worry, i'm not going to challenge your stand on whatever you concluded on Jesus of Nazareth in your heart after reading the Bible!
One thing i await is just a GROUP of people whose faith in Jesus is uniformed because that is the only reason why they'll work together as ONE with the Father and the Son just as Jesus prayed for in the Bible! John 17:20-23

Anything apart from that is STORY STORY STORY to me! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. / Reason Why You Must Fear God / Prayers To Break All Ties Of Incubus And Succubus. And My Own Personal Experienc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.