Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other (2185 Views)

'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by usj(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hello guys,
I just took some time off the busy life of lagos to relax in port Harcourt for days now.

There are this group of five yahoo boys (from there conversations I can tell they are) sharing an apartment, and I have being sleeping in a room next to theirs.

I was woken up this morning about 4 am, by loud music and violent kicks to the wall.

At first I was wondering what it's was all about but, couldn't conclude on what the whole situation was all about until the battery of the MP3 they where using ran down.

When the atmosphere was more quieter I could her a girl screaming leave my legs alone, stop stop, stop slapping me, stop hitting me and laud cry in-between those words.

Sleep dried from my body, I wanted to go over there but i was hearing another female voice that suggested she was all in on the acts. Why one was moaning the other was resisting the the five-some (or whatever it maybe called). And she wasn't calling for help, what stopped her for crying out louder and asking for help still surprises me.

I was so curious that when the girls came out I went out to take a look and I was more heart-broken. None of the girls is more that 20 years old if my guess is right, then they are all teenagers except the guys.

Well I warned one of the boys against rape and the consequences of it.

The landlady and 2 other women came out to express their displeasure.
Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by Cinema4d: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is complicated.
Why didn't she cry for help?
Maybe she was threatened not to cry for help.
Perhaps she was lured into the act.

1 Like

Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by Afamsi: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Her friend was part of the evil conspiracy

2 Likes

Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by Southernigbo: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
eyya, good decent virgin girls are endangered n extict in d south
Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
The truth is that 'leave me' moans/shouts might not be a cry for help sometimes. I once had a female hostel mate who would always cry whenever his bf came to spend the night with her. It was not always easy for me being the only student that shared BQs with her. When I jokingly confronted her, she said sex has always been a mixture of pain & pleasure for her. If you come get big gbola, na no-go area for her.

Well, I pity you, OP, for your sleepless & konji-filled night. angry

If the case of this girl in question is rape, I hope she renounces the company she keeps before they make a mess of her life.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by zexy2030(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
She is trapped and threatened. Make your investigations proper and you may help dislodged the poor girl from her naive trap of bad boys.

I'm sure she was not expecting all these she met. She wished she could escape deep down but she is no longer sure of her safety, as most of these boys are either kidnappers or something dangerous.
Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nigerian yahoo boys.... Fear them ooo. Chai....!!! This is not fair cry cry
Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by Pumpumking: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
usj:
Hello guys,
I just took some time off the busy life of lagos to relax in port Harcourt for days now.

There are this group of five yahoo boys (from there conversations I can tell they are) sharing an apartment, and I have being sleeping in a room next to theirs.

I was woken up this morning about 4 am, by loud music and violent kicks to the wall.

At first I was wondering what it's was all about but, couldn't conclude on what the whole situation was all about until the battery of the MP3 they where using ran down.

When the atmosphere was more quieter I could her a girl screaming leave my legs alone, stop stop, stop slapping me, stop hitting me and laud cry in-between those words.

Sleep dried from my body, I wanted to go over there but i was hearing another female voice that suggested she was all in on the acts. Why one was moaning the other was resisting the the five-some (or whatever it maybe called). And she wasn't calling for help, what stopped her for crying out louder and asking for help still surprises me.

I was so curious that when the girls came out I went out to take a look and I was more heart-broken. None of the girls is more that 20 years old if my guess is right, then they are all teenagers except the guys.

wow. they arrested u for rape? wot a shame sir. Are u now release sir? angry
Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by Cinema4d: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

Your condition is getting worse cry
Please get help asap.

3 Likes

Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by usj(m): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Cinema4d:
This is complicated.
Why didn't she cry for help?
Maybe she was threatened not to cry for help.
Perhaps she was lured into the act.

it's possible, but crying help, help would have given someone like me motivation to come to her rescue
Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by usj(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Afamsi:
Her friend was part of the evil conspiracy
she was, I guess the one that was rape was a tag along.
Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by usj(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Southernigbo:
eyya, good decent virgin girls are endangered n extict in d south
bro rape is real and it isn't about region.
Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by Pumpumking: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Cinema4d:

Your condition is getting worse cry
Please get help asap.

How sir? first u posted thread on rape. 3 other people have posted another thread on rape....and then u say I have condition?

I new I would find u here on any thread related to rape topick sir. please do not post any rape related thhread any more
bro how many times u been arrrested sir.. dont lie? (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by usj(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:
The truth is that 'leave me' moans/shouts might not be a cry for help sometimes. I once had a female hostel mate who would always cry whenever his bf came to spend the night with her. It was not always easy for me being the only student that shares BQs with her. When I jokingly confronted her, she said sex has always been a mixture of pain & pleasure for her. If you come get big gbola, na no-go area for her.

Well, I pity you, OP, for your sleepless & konji-filled night. angry

If the case of this girl in question is rape, I hope she renounces the company she keeps before they make a mess of her life.
I had the mixed emotion that's why hesitated. Imagine and the girl you think you want to rescue starts insulting you?
Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
usj:
I had the mixed emotion that's why hesitated. Imagine and the girl you think you want to rescue starts insulting you?

One would just turn to a laughing stock.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by Cinema4d: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

How sir? first u posted thread on rape. 3 other people have posted another thread on rape....and then u say I have condition?

I new I would find u here on any thread related to rape topick sir. please do not post any rape related thhread any more
bro how many times u been arrrested sir.. dont lie? (no ofeinse) angry
This Is what you need

2 Likes

Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by usj(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
zexy2030:
She is trapped and threatened. Make your investigations proper and you may help dislodged the poor girl from her naive trap of bad boys.

I'm sure she was not expecting all these she met. She wished she could escape deep down but she is no longer sure of her safety, as most of these boys are either kidnappers or something dangerous.
it's possible. But her best bet is to scream for her. My opinion

1 Like

Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by usj(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
Nigerian yahoo boys.... Fear them ooo. Chai....!!! This is not fair cry cry
Rape is never fair

1 Like

Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by usj(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:

One would just turn to a laughing stock.
yeah
Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
angry

This is so sad. Heard similar cases worldwide. This isnt the first. Unfortunately unlikely the last.

Men should desist from such acts. How would you feel this happens to your own mother.

Women too should be smart enough to avoid isolation or put themselves in such situations. Better safe than sorry. There's rarely "mere friendship" in the minds of most guys.

1 Like

Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by felong(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
The question is what is a decent girl doing in a guy's house over night.
Most girls these days can easily be fooled by fake promises of money, if you don't want to have sex why accompany 3 guys to their house, or does she think they're going there to pray?
Girls should stop reasoning with their anus and start using their brains or else those petty rape wouldn't stop any time soon.

3 Likes

Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by Blackskinman007(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

Hahahaha
I scrolled up to check the moniker...
I wasn't surprised..
MR CORK grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by 1brozzay: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
usj:
Hello guys,

I swear too god you are Oloriburuku
Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by Kondomatic(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
There was this DJ that used to live in my former compound. He was sharing the apartment with 3 other guys that press button for a living.

Whenever this guy had a show, he would go with his friends and they would return with women. Sometimes 3 women, sometimes 2, sometimes 5 or more.

These girls were below 23 and the guys took turns on them. Sometimes one or two would resist and give us an earful, sometimes it was the loud moan and smacking sounds that kept us awake.

What I learned is that someone of the ladies were students that sneaked out, others sneaked out from home to attend the party.

Some of them just needed somewhere to crash till dawn and they would find their way back to where ever they came. These ones are the ones that resist sex because it was never part of the plan.

What I don't understand is why a lady would meet someone at a party, dance with the person, follow him home and expect nothing to happen.

I mean following a guy home doesn't give him right to have his way but why create an enabling environment?

There was one he brought home one day. One minute they were fighting, the next minute they were fvcking.

It was almost impossible to live in that compound and not have a boner every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.
Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by usj(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
There was this DJ that used to live in my former compound. He was sharing the apartment with 3 other guys that press button for a living.

Whenever this guy had a show, he would go with his friends and they would return with women. Sometimes 3 women, sometimes 2, sometimes 5 or more.

These girls were below 23 and the guys took turns on them. Sometimes one or two would resist and give us an earful, sometimes it was the loud moan and smacking sounds that kept us awake.

What I learned is that someone of the ladies were students that sneaked out, others sneaked out from home to attend the party.

Some of them just needed somewhere to crash till dawn and they would find their way back to where ever they came. These ones are the ones that resist sex because it was never part of the plan.

What I don't understand is why a lady would meet someone at a party, dance with the person, follow him home and expect nothing to happen.

I mean following a guy home doesn't give him right to have his way but why create an enabling environment?

There was one he brought home one day. One minute they were fighting, the next minute they were fvcking.

It was almost impossible to live in that compound and not have a boner every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.

haha our expirence are quite similar. I will gladly accept having the boner anytime.

But, if from all indication I know the girl is been rape is uncerptable to me. I have sisters and nieces that I love so dearly and a thought of someone raping them is something I can not stomach, would ruthlessly deal with that person. How do feel when you know the girls a been false into having sex with consenting to it?
Re: Rape: How 3 Guys Slept With One Girl And Rape The Other by Tinney104(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

There Are Only CLASSMATES, No LIFEMATES / A Girl Threaten To Rape Me. / My Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me Again.. Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.