Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back (4219 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
My secret about to kill me - the child my husband thinks is his son, my boyfriend wants him back

I lived with my husband for 9 years but no child we can call our own.
I was getting desperate and impatient to have my own child but my husband was all calm about it.
He was hoping and believing in God, while I was getting desperate and loosing faith in God.
I encouraged my husband on several occasions for us to visit a fertility hospital, but he kept flinging the idea, giving reasons that the money involve was too much, that we can't afford it.

He was calm about the whole situation and feeling less bothered, but his family wasn't.
Pressure was mounted on me when his mother came with her problem.
She threatened me to get pregnant or she will bring in another wife for her son.
She gave me 3 months to do so or I get ready to welcome my cowife.
I expected my husband to react extensively, but he didn't. His silence knuckled my head that, he was ok with every decision his mother made.
I wasn't ready to loose my marriage and I wasn't also ready to share my husband with another woman and hence, my search for a child became more intensified. I was under intense lot of pressure.
I started doing it with my husband almost everyday, hoping that, it would catch, but to my greatest disappointment, I wasn't so lucky. The anxiety was much.
Anytime it got close for my period to start, I would get nervous, praying that it never came, but fate wasn't smiling on my side.
The 3 months period elapsed and my mother inlaw came through with her threat.
She brought in another girl into the house as my husband's second wife.
There wasn't a name on this planet she didn't call me.
A witch, that I have eaten up all the babies in my womb. She also accused me of committing numerous abortions and damaging my womb in the process. She tried throwing me out of the house, claiming that her son won't be living with his fellow man in the name of a marriage. She called my marriage, "cursed", because there is no cry of a baby heard anywhere.

She wasn't successful in throwing me out because, my husband stepped in. He prevented her.

But that wasn't the area I needed his interference. I could stand his mother and not allow her through with her desires of seeing me out of my matrimonial home. I needed my husband to control his mother and shun her from intruding in our marriage. The woman imposed a new wife on him, instead of reacting boldly, he accepted it in good fate.

I got breezed alone, desperate of saving my home.....continue reading from Ngozi Lovelyn

https://ngozilovelyn.com/2021/08/my-secret-about-to-kill-me-the-child-my-husband-thinks-is-his-son-my-boyfriend-wants-him-back-part-2.html
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by Goldbw122(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fear woman
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Goldbw122:
Fear woman

It's still not her fault, desperation did

1 Like

Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is a must read
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by AdaBekee23: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Still didn't justify what you did. This is heart attack
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
AdaBekee23:
Still didn't justify what you did. This is heart attack
You are right, but the pressure was much
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Read on my people
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
cry
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by edochie12: 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

you still didn't finish your story in your blog why?
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
edochie12:

She knows NLer ways, dem go go copy the remaining part, come paste am for here grin

1 Like

Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2021
edochie12:
But it's long enough for one day. Will be completed today ok
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by AdaBekee23: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2021
Waiting for completion
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by AdaBekee23: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2021
This woman dug her grave by herself
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by AdaBekee23: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

Still didn't justify anything
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by divineuk(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2021
Nollywood movie
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by AlphaStorm: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2021
La Click La Taliban
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2021
AlphaStorm:
La Click La Taliban
But you already clicked, why lying?

1 Like

Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2021
divineuk:
Nollywood movie
Nollywood gives you what is happening in real life
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Updated
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by Monogamy: 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
La click La bend
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Read on friends
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by Oscarobi: 1:56am On Aug 19, 2021
Coming back to finish up. Interesting
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by NgoziLovelyn(f): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Oscarobi:
Coming back to finish up. Interesting

Alright my dear, expecting a feedback
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good afternoon wonderful pple
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Goodnight people
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by NgoziLovelyn(f): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2021
Good morning wonderful people
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by Caramia2020(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Hm
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

It's still not her fault, desperation did
9 years

desperation

the husband isn't disturbing her na

1 Like

Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by Sonnobax15(m): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2021
undecided
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by dan9ice(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
The guy na legend oo
You're legally married
The other girl is just there for another tittle "baby mama''
Re: The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back by fourboys: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses / If I fuçkèd A Girl Assx Does That Make Me Gay? Help please / I Find It Hard To Toast Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.