Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience (12132 Views)

Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Imustnottalk: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2021
earthsync:

And how does this prove that yahoo + is real undecided
are you dumb to know or just wanted to comment
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Lavidalo: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
hmmm

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Imustnottalk: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Zanzibar1:
Yahoo and blood money should be your last option even if it's real.
Life is not all about money
life is about what bro?
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by uthlaw: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
somehow:

Someone I know is currently in the UK.

THAT guy brain na zero (Not lying)

When I asked him what he did to make the money and how he got there, he told me to forget it that me be "pastor".

Till today, he still didn't tell me. From zero to millions can't be due to his "smartness".

MIGHT not be "ritual" but I suspect something very bad.

Maybe carried drugs
Kidnapped someon
Robbed people
"killed someone to harvest their organs"
Or something else, but I am 100% sure it's not any 'brain' work because I knew him wella when we were younger.

We even slept in the same room sometimes (My place or his place).

so ur guy travel to UK and you are here jealous about it, saying rubish upandan....so because is not good academically,he can't have the opportunity to travel out....na something de worry you!
my friend don't know how to spell properly till today when he chat me up,he won 3m from bet 4yrs ago...he travel with the money and doing better 10× than me!
make Ena stop to talk rubish about people!

3 Likes

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by uthlaw: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

He doesn't owe you any obligation to tell you his source of wealth. It's none of your business and you should stop this mentality of entitlement.

bro Leave that mumu make e de talk rubish....
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by uthlaw: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Telekinetic:

Most of you guys assume dating is the only yahoo job. There’s no such thing as plus... I’ll spell out 3 letters for you... A.L.I... If you know, you know.
Leave them NA.....guys de run EDD right now, T-Mobile.... thousands of dollars.....de say yahoo boys na plus!
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by MufasaLion: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
uthlaw:
bro Leave that mumu make e de talk rubish....

Instead of him to take bitterness out of his heart. Imagine being bitter for 15 years, due to wrong assumption abiut his friend's source of wealth.

1 Like

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by TheZebra: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ikennablue:
Op is just jealous. Simple
Where in my post did I say I'm jealous, lol. They're still my guys, I just chose not to follow their route
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by TheZebra: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
Update:

The name of this thread has been changed, so everyone now can contribute their own opinion.

Now, from what I've gathered so far, it seems the phrase money ritual done by yahoo boys doesn't necessarily mean money will fall from the sky, it just acts like an attractant that draws favor from clients. I believe this cos some things are now getting clearer to me, lol

1 Like

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by SonofGod231: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
Guess what?Neither the banks sending and receiving these money for Yahoo boys or the feds(Efcc) wants to know...Yahoo plus and money Rituals has become embedded in our society today with even emblems (Locked hair,GLK,Lexus, Iphone,HK etc) that no one really gives a fvck how you wish to make it. Just make it!!!So just like the mark of the beast the bible said.it is left for you to join the fast lane or remain on the sidelines.. Definitely,when their time up e go shele and every criminal will pay for the crime one day as not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by OscarJaden(m): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
uthlaw:
Leave them NA.....guys de run EDD right now, T-Mobile.... thousands of dollars.....de say yahoo boys na plus!
ur head get oil chairmo

1 Like

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Delph123(m): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2021
Yahoo plus abi wetin I hear grin Many of you think Gee only make it big through ritual. You all don’t know anything about game
I rest my case
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Telekinetic:

Most of you guys assume dating is the only yahoo job. There’s no such thing as plus... I’ll spell out 3 letters for you... A.L.I... If you know, you know.
boss I send u pm
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by TheVinx1: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
TechNana:
A heated tutorials is currently ongoing on telegram...
if you'd got good internet gadgets and you're not earning @least 2,500 ngn on a daily basis from your online activities then you're behind.
Reach out to T-elegram, search and join "VFL DAIRY"
free tutorials on how you can achieve daily income via VFL ongoing now
But seriously you know a secret way to make money on VFL and you are telling every one.....hmmmmmm

For this NAIJA,i hope this is not scam
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by TheVinx1: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
TechNana:
A heated tutorials is currently ongoing on telegram...
if you'd got good internet gadgets and you're not earning @least 2,500 ngn on a daily basis from your online activities then you're behind.
Reach out to T-elegram, search and join "VFL DAIRY"
free tutorials on how you can achieve daily income via VFL ongoing now
But seriously you know a secret way to make money on VFL and you are telling every one........hmmmmmm

For this NAIJA!!!,I hope this not a scam
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by TechNana(f): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
TheVinx1:
But seriously you know a secret way to make money on VFL and you are telling every one........hmmmmmm

For this NAIJA!!!,I hope this not a scam

I'm not the owner of the company, nor does it belong to my family..

What do I stand to loose?
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by WaffenSS(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2021
As real as unicorns and leprechauns.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by kingBlaq: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2021
Abeg who sabi better yoruba ifa for lagos??

1 Like

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Come east fr location
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by kingBlaq: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Emperor2020:
Come east fr location
East too far brother
No lagos, ogun plug??
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by pregnantMan: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
kingBlaq:
Abeg who sabi better yoruba ifa for lagos??
Till they harvest your own organ and use to make charm for a higher bidder.. you guys don't learn. Nonsense angry
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by GMBOFASIA1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 21, 2021
One fr anambra ,one fr aba
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by GMBOFASIA1(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Is real but repercussions dey
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by kingBlaq: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2021
pregnantMan:
Till they harvest your own organ and use to make charm for a higher bidder.. you guys don't learn. Nonsense angry
Ok sir, shey if i beg you money you go gimme?
Leave people with their choices
Stop the hate and negativity
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by TheVinx1: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

So putting hand for something basically mean it's money ritual? I mean, the money ritual you all assume it to be.
Stop being a dick,RITUALS ARE FUCKING REAL

1 Like

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by MufasaLion: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
TheVinx1:
Stop being a dick,RITUALS ARE FUCKING REAL

Still you've got no proof aside from hearsays.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by TheVinx1: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

Still you've got no proof aside from hearsays.
Why don't you try it since you are a big fan of "seeing is believe-ing"
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by MufasaLion: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
TheVinx1:

Why should I try what I don't believe in it's existence? You only try what you believe exist and that increases your curiosity. I haven't yet found a reason to believe in it.

All what y'all say are hearsays. No concrete evidence!
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
TheVinx1:
u still de quote mr thomas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keith Ogunsola Arraigned For Raping His Student In UK / Suspects Confess To Snatching And Selling Children In Osisioma Area Of Abia / Edo: Taskforce Arrests Butcher, 10 Others For Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.