Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience (12114 Views)

Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Uptownerd: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
TheZebra:

Cos some told me themselves, and that's where my story is heading, so relax.

Oh! undecided... Another "Them say" crew.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Martdc(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
ifyken:
Yahoo boys and 'dem say' or I 'know of'. Why don't you have your own experience with yourself. I didn't bother reading your epistle. Yahoo plus isn't real know this and know peace
You won't believe it because you're not in the game. I know some guys that travelled to Kano for yahoo plus. The process took 7 days and it cost them 300k each as at 2019. Trust me it worked but there are always side effects.

Just because you don't believe, doesn't mean it's not real.

2 Likes

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by MufasaLion: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
somehow:

Someone I know is currently in the UK.

THAT guy brain na zero (Not lying)

When I asked him what he did to make the money and how he got there, he told me to forget it that me be "pastor".

Till today, he still didn't tell me. From zero to millions can't be due to his "smartness".

MIGHT not be "ritual" but I suspect something very bad.

Maybe carried drugs
Kidnapped someon
Robbed people
"killed someone to harvest their organs"
Or something else, but I am 100% sure it's not any 'brain' work because I knew him wella when we were younger.

We even slept in the same room sometimes (My place or his place).

I understand your point but him saying you're a pastor doesn't mean he's done something highly shady or even shady! What if he told you that just because he doesn't want you to know how he got there. Yes, it's possible he got there legitimately without even doing anything out of the rules.

Are you saying someone that's not academically sound can't travel out through other legitimate means?

There are many ways you could go to whatever country you wish without it being a study route. Many Nigerians will never tell others how they got to be in other countries. So, see it from that angle also.

2 Likes

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by somehow: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

I understand your point but him saying you're a pastor doesn't mean he's done something highly shady or even shady! What if he told you that just because he doesn't want you to know how he got there. Yes, it's possible he got there legitimately without even doing anything out of the rules.

Are you saying someone that's not academically sound can't travel out through other legitimate means?

There are many ways you could go to whatever country you wish without it being a study route. Many Nigerians will never tell others how they got to be in other countries. So, see it from that angle also.

Lets stop deceiving ourselves.

I guess the money fell from the sky?
Both the ones he suddenly started spending and the one he travelled with fell from the sky.

If he did nothing shady, why call me "pastor" and refused to disclose almost 15 years later?

2 Likes

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by MufasaLion: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
somehow:

Lets stop deceiving ourselves.

I guess the money fell from the sky?
Both the ones he suddenly started spending and the one he travelled with fell from the sky.

If he did nothing shady, why call me "pastor" and refused to disclose almost 15 years later?

He doesn't owe you any obligation to tell you his source of wealth. It's none of your business and you should stop this mentality of entitlement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Saintdan0421(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

So putting hand for something basically mean it's money ritual? I mean, the money ritual you all assume it to be.

So in this context, what could it mean? I don't know, you tell me.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by MufasaLion: 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Saintdan0421:

So in this context, what could it mean? I don't know, you tell me.

I don't know and you should leave the young man alone. People's source of income is nobody's business except they intend to tell you.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by somehow: 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

He doesn't owe you any obligation to tell you his source of wealth. It's none of your business and you should stop this mentality of entitlement.

You see your life
He doesn't owe a friend that both eat and sleep on the same bed what he suddenly did to make money overnight?

This is why some people end up dying the wrong death out of ignorance of not asking the right questions so as to stay alert.

Unfortunately for you and fortunately for some of us, we still value transparency and accountability.

If you can't be transparent and accountable to a friend, why be friends with them?

FYI, not like I needed his money, he's been asking me to move to the UK and that I'd be more valuable there, but I ain't cut out for UK.

Good night.

17 Likes

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by MufasaLion: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
somehow:

You see your life
He doesn't owe a friend that both eat and sleep on the same bed what he suddenly did to make money overnight?

This is why some people end up dying the wrong death out of ignorance of not asking the right questions so as to stay alert.

Unfortunately for you and fortunately for some of us, we still value transparency and accountability.

If you can't be transparent and accountable to a friend, why be friends with them?

Good night.

You're getting it wrong. The guy is more interested in how his friend left and he didn't tell him his source. Irrespective of whosoever it is or the relationship between you both, do not expect them to start telling you about their source of wealth.

And when they don't tell you, do not start assuming nonesense about them.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by earthsync(f): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
TheZebra:
First case: VICKA (Not real name).
We schooled together and after graduation, he started learning a trade. He was into those cheap yahoo until 2019. He got to Abuja, started making large money, now out of Nigeria, married to a white lady.

Second case: Gemini (not real name): Dead broke guy, moved to Edo state, Now a big boy, owns a car and a house, sends 100k to his dad the first day he Hit big, after the dad disowned him, lol.

Third case: Saucy (Not real name). One of the biggest boy on the list. Still in Nigeria, doesn't use road for long travels, always on flight, feeds more than 500 people in the neighborhood, a big spender, always giving back to the hood. When we were still in secondary school, we once had a beef about who has the best swag. I was Bragging with my Timberland and he had just a white canvas. But now he can even buy 1,000 pairs of those timberland without breaking a sweat.

So there are also many cases I can mention here to prove yahoo plus is real, because these guys came from zero, I mean zero to now big boys. Infact they were not even smart or even have High I.Q that will make them scam someone thousands of dollars, definitely there's something involve.

If you are still in doubt about the existence of yahoo plus, then wait for my own personal experience, what I heard and what I was told
And how does this prove that yahoo + is real undecided
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Saintdan0421(m): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

I don't know and you should leave the young man alone. People's source of income is nobody's business except they intend to tell you.

You know i was never holding no young man at the first place... only made reference to him.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by TechNana(f): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
A heated tutorials is currently ongoing on telegram...
if you'd got good internet gadgets and you're not earning @least 2,500 ngn on a daily basis from your online activities then you're behind.
Reach out to T-elegram, search and join "ELITE SPORT TRADERS"
free tutorials on how you can achieve daily income via VFL ongoing now
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by samwash(m): 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
As a architect myself if i get two yahooboys client in a year I'm okay lol. Not that I support fraud anyways I'm only doing my job. Haha

Your head dey there, na Man you be.
As an accountant wen I be if I see only one drug Baron like ( Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria) as a client am made for life.
Na my job I dey do oo!!
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by 2braithe: 1:53am On Aug 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 18, 2021
somehow:

Someone I know is currently in the UK.

THAT guy brain na zero (Not lying)

When I asked him what he did to make the money and how he got there, he told me to forget it that me be "pastor".

Till today, he still didn't tell me. From zero to millions can't be due to his "smartness".

MIGHT not be "ritual" but I suspect something very bad.

Maybe carried drugs
Kidnapped someon
Robbed people
"killed someone to harvest their organs"
Or something else, but I am 100% sure it's not any 'brain' work because I knew him wella when we were younger.

We even slept in the same room sometimes (My place or his place).

Donot be too sure. You'd be surprise how much someone can change in less than five years.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Telekinetic: 2:36am On Aug 18, 2021
TheZebra:
It's been seven years since graduation from secondary school. Lots of memories has come and gone. Social media has made it very easy to communicate and keep tab with friends and old classmates.

Around 2015-2016, not many of us know much about yahoo, but we surely have heard about it. We just see random Facebook account just turn into a foreign account with either a white man or woman pictures, and we begin to wonder when we added or accepted those friend requests.

As of then, I know few guys who were into it, some where into Betting scams, romance scam, and other cheap scams, and luckily some made few cash for sure, cos they end up buying the latest fashion outfits in town then, lol. Those cheap fendi, supreme and Balenciaga shirts, but that's it. No big cash out, no iPhones, no nothing.

Fast forwarded to around 2019, the game changed. Boys started buying iPhones, some started getting cars, some started renting big apartments in hotels and the likes. Infact, most of these cash were flaunted by the girlfriend's of these yahoo boys.

I started wondering what changed, how these boys started making money. Infact, young boys we graduated together with started leaving the hood, some going to Lagos, Abuja and the likes, not forgetting Edo, some ghana.

The game changed entirely in early 2020 when there was lockdown. This was when I started seeing the real luxury life of these guys. Presently, I know about 10 guys from my hood who are now Big boys with cars, houses, latest iPhones, infact, spending money was a more easier task to them than blinking of an eye.

Most of you guys assume dating is the only yahoo job. There’s no such thing as plus... I’ll spell out 3 letters for you... A.L.I... If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Ikennablue(m): 3:00am On Aug 18, 2021
Op is just jealous. Simple
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by FarinJini: 5:09am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Uptownerd: 5:17am On Aug 18, 2021
somehow:

You see your life

FYI, not like I needed his money, he's been asking me to move to the UK and that I'd be more valuable there, but I ain't cut out for UK.

Good night.

You should learn how to reason soundly and not linearly. There are more than 6billion+ legal jobs out there in this world and many more untapped ones. There are also zillions of illegal jobs in the world. Your friend could be doing just about anyone of them. So your insistence that he is into juju is irrational at best.

You have not conducted any investigation to discover his actual source of income, so quit with the illogical assertions. It makes you look dumb.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by MufasaLion: 5:20am On Aug 18, 2021
Uptownerd:

You should learn how to reason soundly and not linearly. There are more than 6billion+ legal jobs out there in this world and many more untapped ones. There are also zillions of illegal jobs in the world. Your friend could be doing just about anyone of them. So your insistence that he is into juju is irrational at best.

You have not conducted any investigation to discover his actual source of income, so quit with the illogical assertions. It makes you look dumb.

That guy is a typical African man!
That mentality is so fvckin' bad!
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by ruggedtimi(m): 6:18am On Aug 18, 2021
Gadafii:
One thing with Yahoo, is that u actually don't need to have a very high iQ to defraud the whites.

As long as there are still hornyy old American men and agabya old women who's Toto still dey scratch, with a well written format, you go cat fish them.

Yahoo is the largest employer of labour presently in Nigeria, out of 10 Nigerian youths, 8 are actively engaged, the remaining two are held back by home training and or maybe they got a paying job, that could cater for them.

All the guys are attended school with are now big, some are even in Kenya, one unveiled his two story building about 5 months ago, others are doing good to, I would know if it's Yahoo plus since I am no longer close to them
true
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by DMCY: 6:31am On Aug 18, 2021
somehow:

You see your life

Good night.

I don’t know why you’re this bitter as to why he didn’t tell you his source of income or whatever money it is he used to travel out.
I doubt you will tell him if you were in his shoes. Ok, let’s assume he even did something bad like you think, will you do it if he tells you what it is? If No, then shut up and dead the case.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by dangoteinlaw: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2021
samwash:

Your head dey there, na Man you be.
As an accountant wen I be if I see only one drug Baron like ( Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria) as a client am made for life.
Na my job I dey do oo!!
you just dey bitter say u no sabi d fraud lol. No true minded person will easily condemn fraudsters when we have politicians doing far worse. Look at your abba kyari, he's to big to be paraded right? The efcc was even shameless to say that politicians cannot be indicted because there's no evidence against them. 20years of moving backwards isn't evident enough for sure. Nigerians are being made to believe that intimidation and oppression from the govt is is nothing to worry about.
That thing you saw in avghanistan is already loading in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Zanzibar1: 8:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Yahoo and blood money should be your last option even if it's real.
Life is not all about money

2 Likes

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by 4merry: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2021
Wealth gotten by fraud shall be diminished but he that gathers by labor shall increase
_Prov 13:11

1 Like

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Admiral49(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2021
Na small small pikin dey this nairaland under 20's and mid 20's. Your comments on this post are amazing... Just as they do ritual to prosper in business, sport, music, religion that is how they also do it in yahoo..

I
Rest
My
Case

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Witen: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2021
Evil will never end.

Temptations will come. But only the righteous will overcome.

Whatever that is evil has its setbacks.

I'm not a priest. What do I know.

Hoping and believing on God.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by fergieboy: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Realadey(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2021
grin there is always repercussion for whatever man does bro
TheZebra:

With what I've seen, I've made up my mind that yahoo+ will never be an option for me, even though I know it's the fastest way of making money in this life. But wetin dey involve na capital no for me
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Uptownerd: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

That guy is a typical African man!
That mentality is so fvckin' bad!
Its very bad... Really bad

1 Like

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by FriendsAndFans(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2021
Martdc:
You won't believe it because you're not in the game. I know some guys that travelled to Kano for yahoo plus. The process took 7 days and it cost them 300k each as at 2019. Trust me it worked but there are always side effects.

Just because you don't believe, doesn't mean it's not real.
Why you no join them? You no wann get money?
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by FriendsAndFans(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2021
When fraustration reach your angle, you go waka sote your eyes go see plenty.

1. You must have something that you are engaged in through which the favor/wealth will come
2. The same work/thing you have been engaged in for years or months with no headway will just become successful.

3. Money isn't everything but it will solve alot of problems and stop alot of nonsense but is the risk worth it?? The future is always changing

I believe money ritual is real but the way it works still baffles me.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drug Trafficking: Another Nollywood Star Arrested / Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) / Robbers Attack NAN Jos Branch This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.