Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience (11043 Views)

Is Money Ritual Real? Where Does The Spirit Get The Money From / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Franzinni: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Read Say no to cultists post about one Emerson or so that was killed with juju... his personal account no be say den tell am.

The world is a strange place and what exist beyond human perception is mind blowing ..remember darkness is everywhere but light takes energy to stay alive.
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by TheVinx1: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Emperor2020:
u still de quote mr thomas
Why i no go quote am ?,i wan make am understand that juju is fucking real
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by TheVinx1: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

Why should I try what I don't believe in it's existence? You only try what you believe exist and that increases your curiosity. I haven't yet found a reason to believe in it.

All what y'all say are hearsays. No concrete evidence!
Why i say you should try is because you will continue to hear people experience which i see you cannot believe

so why don't you try it so we can learn from your story...
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Savaqe1991(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
cool
OscarJaden:
ur head get oil chairmo
wink
OscarJaden:
ur head get oil chairmo
ABEG MAKE UNA PUT ME FOR GAME NAH.. E NO GOOD O
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by RSVP: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
FriendsAndFans:
When fraustration reach your angle, you go waka sote your eyes go see plenty.

1. You must have something that you are engaged in through which the favor/wealth will come
2. The same work/thing you have been engaged in for years or months with no headway will just become successful.

3. Money isn't everything but it will solve alot of problems and stop alot of nonsense but is the risk worth it?? The future is always changing

I believe money ritual is real but the way it works still baffles me.

You have truly "wakad" my friend.
I like your reasoning....
Re: Is yahoo plus and money ritual real? Share your experience by Bossmike356: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
somehow:

Someone I know is currently in the UK.

THAT guy brain na zero (Not lying)

When I asked him what he did to make the money and how he got there, he told me to forget it that me be "pastor".

Till today, he still didn't tell me. From zero to millions can't be due to his "smartness".

MIGHT not be "ritual" but I suspect something very bad.

Maybe carried drugs
Kidnapped someon
Robbed people
"killed someone to harvest their organs"
Or something else, but I am 100% sure it's not any 'brain' work because I knew him wella when we were younger.

We even slept in the same room sometimes (My place or his place).

Now tell me the theory or law that stated “once a dumb is a dummy forever” so because he his dumb in your childhood days means he can’t do well in life again?

I, as an analogy. I repeated a class twice in my primary school days and am studying medicine presently on scholarship!!!!

Presently you are the one acting dumb,
Judging past life with present.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos / PICS Of AKA Laying Dead Outside Durban Nightclub / Banker Lands In EFCC Net Over N74million Fraud In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.