Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! (27935 Views)

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend / I Caught My Girlfriend Using Lubricant Before Making Love With Me. / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by blueyonder6: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
cool
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by investorMK(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
V
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by house10s: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
CharisEleos:
You need advice on what exactly?

To tell you to break up with her or continue the childish relationship you nearly Chickened out of at the mere mention of pregnancy?

My advice for you is to face your studies. You're clearly not responsible and ready for a relationship or the outcome, before you halt your career and hers like our intending Nairaland clergyman who posted his ordeal about something similar last month.

m also wondering wat advice he needs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Lamasta(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
So OP your GF cannot test you in peace again

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by dingbang(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
Like the topic says, this lady and I have been dating for a year now, and we are both in our final year due to my expertise in withdrawal method i always stay focused when about to cum, we had our last sex on 18 of july. Just a months back after we went for semester break,she called that's she feeling uneasy and that her breast is getting bigger.

To cut the story..... that' she's pregnant and she won't abort anything, me as a street wise already know where she's driving at "Marriage Talks"

But she later called and apologize yesterday that she is testing and trying to see if I would deny or start avoiding her,in my mind have already broke up with her.

So guys what do you think she's up to,I need some mature advice and contribution

Mod please move it to front page
forgive her
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Muhylonaire007: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Take heart bro
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Disckboy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
The elders over to you

Meanwhile

Be that Machine man. Make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE the bed POWERFULLY. Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks assurance. You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent solution.
(Quote) (Share)
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by adecz: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
coolGive am real belle this time around. ☺️☺️☺️
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by sylve11: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
Like the topic says, this lady and I have been dating for a year now, and we are both in our final year due to my expertise in withdrawal method i always stay focused when about to cum, we had our last sex on 18 of july. Just a months back after we went for semester break,she called that's she feeling uneasy and that her breast is getting bigger.

To cut the story..... that' she's pregnant and she won't abort anything, me as a street wise already know where she's driving at "Marriage Talks"

But she later called and apologize yesterday that she is testing and trying to see if I would deny or start avoiding her,in my mind have already broke up with her.

So guys what do you think she's up to,I need some mature advice and contribution

This is a very childish movie written by a childish writer. embarassed cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by mountmoriah(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
You better run for your life, gold digger everywhere
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by DanielAAA(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Considering the prevailing economic hardship and continued insecurity around the world giving any meaningful reply to ur post would be a waste of intellect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by eburuu: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
thats why we need sheria law...
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Sonnobax15(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by iamtardey: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
Give me your boys number, I want to tell him something
CharisEleos:

And who are the you ladies??
Abeg count me out.

Both of you are not ready. Period!
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:

That's how it end in premium tears for one like that... I don't even believe when she's serious and nearly died.
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Antoeni(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
While praying for those who are in jail,
please remember the ladies who have been engaged for 5/8-years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
CharisEleos:
You need advice on what exactly?

To tell you to break up with her or continue the childish relationship you nearly Chickened out of at the mere mention of pregnancy?

My advice for you is to face your studies. You're clearly not responsible and ready for a relationship or the outcome, before you halt your career and hers like our intending Nairaland clergyman who posted his ordeal about something similar last month.

Take it easy on him na
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Algold: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Diluted brain spotted... U need advice, when u dey go IN and OUT... We we there...

Gerat of here...

Our mind nor mature to your foolishness
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by 1Dray(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
while will she do that, some one I'm trying to see her mom after her final papers this December,is it that you ladies won't stop playing mind tricks with a guy all because you want to know if he really loves you

Trying to see her mom for what exactly?
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Sterope(f): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
If no one had told you yet, withdrawal method is not a 100% guaranteed pregnancy free method. That pregnancy is most likely yours because you had unprotected sex with her.

abercrombie:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by SIRRITE: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
The withdrawal lord I hey there, don't u know about pre-cum?
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Frales6(f): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Use fake HIV result pursue her too. Or tell her that you have AIDS and see if she will want to stay with you no matter what happens

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
angry

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by rickleye: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Why are you having unprotected sex to start with.
Either put on a rubber or have sex when she's not ovulating.
There are too many unwanted and abandoned children do not add to the tally !

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by BrainSanitizer: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:

Here is a lil advice for you boy...
Füçk the hell outta her but this time, get her pregnant for real.
You'll see whether she really wants to settle down with you.
Disclaimer:
My fingers have a mind of their own, hence I am not responsible for whatever they type.
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by saphiere(f): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:

If you don't have intention of marrying her please I'm begging you, leave her. Stop wasting her time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by HornyTave: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
K
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by elmagnifico411(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
You're not 'street' anything, na craze dey worry u. So you believe you're now a Numero uno when It comes to withdrawal method? u wey still dey collect money from home and no know wetin life dey talk.. your I go clear when u truly see her come with big belle and large breast.. dey there make pant dey wear u as u dey claim sey u smart. All these children of nowadays no know pass sex.
abercrombie:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Habib101: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Just focused on your studies have a business going graduate put d girls stuff aside at least not for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by TheOldGods: 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
fYI nothing like childish relationship here,you don't have to false or trap someone to marry you with a fake pregnancy, what if she got pregnant for some other Randy dude so I should just nod and accept the pregnancy....

you talk like a child

As long as you're having sex raw and she becomes pregnant it is irrelevant if she was seeing another person, as long as you have not caught her sleeping with someone else ooo. You have to take responsibility to either have the baby or abort it.

When I mean responsibility, I mean everything including her vomiting and you help her and clean it. And be buying her all those things she craves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by amazingspiderma: 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Street wise, not s*x wise.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.