Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! (27594 Views)

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend / I Caught My Girlfriend Using Lubricant Before Making Love With Me. / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Bennysam: 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
CharisEleos:
You need advice on what exactly?

To tell you to break up with her or continue the childish relationship you nearly Chickened out of at the mere mention of pregnancy?

My advice for you is to face your studies. You're clearly not responsible and ready for a relationship or the outcome, before you halt your career and hers like our intending Nairaland clergyman who posted his ordeal about something similar last month.

For your mind you make a point? Who is in right sense will joke with something like that, when will you people tell your fellow the truth , useless people
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by amazingspiderma: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Street wise ke, s*x wise nko.

The most important questions.

Did you put it ? Yes/ No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Bennysam: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Areola14:
The lady might just be trying to know if truly you love her... She might have gotten someone who is on her neck but she didn't want to lose you just like that.. she want to know if by tomorrow she's eventually pregnant... You will be responsible... If you truly love her and want to settle down with her. Talk to her. If you don't like her, discharge her and don't block her from seeing a man who is ready....
That's expensive joke she shouldn't have joked , put yourself in his shoes and know if you will be happy
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by ojeshola: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Weather real or fake pregnancy never ever get married because of pregnancy
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Abfinest007(m): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
cool it is finished
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Iniobong44(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
The lady might just be trying to know if truly you love her... She might have gotten someone who is on her neck but she didn't want to lose you just like that.. she want to know if by tomorrow she's eventually pregnant... You will be responsible... If you truly love her and want to settle down with her. Talk to her. If you don't like her, discharge her and don't block her from seeing a man who is ready....
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by anambraamaka: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Maybe she is "testing" You grin
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by ipobarethieves: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
sad Why break her heart cos of pregnant play undecided sad? That girl is a wife material
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by WarriAproko: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Run
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
She loves you and want to settle down with you....... If you're not comfortable with her, dd earlier d better
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by BeboNGN: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Seneji12:
Wow
I have a contract for you
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by SirBunky85(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

So you are an expert in Immorality and you are Focused when In the act and Path of destroying your Destiny.
What an Expertise!

FATHER, Show this young Mercy, so he does not come here to tell us how he needs advice for a Destroyed Destiny.
lol.you be real.werey.you're right though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by matm: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pls marry her so that u can now have her,all to yourself.
With marriage she becomes totally urs.no more toasting or dating within and without or else u put ur marriage in crisis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
Like the topic says, this lady and I have been dating for a year now, and we are both in our final year due to my expertise in withdrawal method i always stay focused when about to cum, we had our last sex on 18 of july. Just a months back after we went for semester break,she called that's she feeling uneasy and that her breast is getting bigger.

To cut the story..... that' she's pregnant and she won't abort anything, me as a street wise already know where she's driving at "Marriage Talks"

But she later called and apologize yesterday that she is testing and trying to see if I would deny or start avoiding her,in my mind have already broke up with her.

So guys what do you think she's up to,I need some mature advice and contribution

Mod please move it to front page
You are playing with your future. Is this what you should be pushing to front page? Your mates are hustling to get remote jobs to survive, we are sympathizing with the Afghans, but you're talking about a girlfriend trapping you with a pregnancy and hustling to move it to front page. Poverty is already near you. Dont worry, you will end up driving around your mates in 25 years from today.

You better sit up. Rubbish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by SirBunky85(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
That's right, despite me opening a POS business for her,to show am ready to settle down after her studies,well am closing down every thing for good.... some girls are not worth it
since you've already made up your mind on what to do why asking us again? It seems you're just an attention seeker
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Ybaby: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
while will she do that, some one I'm trying to see her mom after her final papers this December,is it that you ladies won't stop playing mind tricks with a guy all because you want to know if he really loves you

How is your project going?
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by RxHero18: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=abercrombie post=104893138] my expertise in withdrawal method ....

Expertise grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
Like the topic says, this lady and I have been dating for a year now, and we are both in our final year due to my expertise in withdrawal method i always stay focused when about to cum , we had our last sex on 18 of july. Just a months back after we went for semester break,she called that's she feeling uneasy and that her breast is getting bigger.

To cut the story..... that' she's pregnant and she won't abort anything, me as a street wise already know where she's driving at "Marriage Talks"

But she later called and apologize yesterday that she is testing and trying to see if I would deny or start avoiding her,in my mind have already broke up with her.

So guys what do you think she's up to,I need some mature advice and contribution

Immorality won't allow this one to think straight! You need to deal with LUST before it kill you spiritually and

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Ybaby: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
That's right, despite me opening a POS business for her,to show am ready to settle down after her studies,well am closing down every thing for good.... some girls are not worth it

What a baby �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by MYHUBBY: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
two immature people, what question are you asking and what did you want people to give you as answer?

you duo should getat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by oluwafynest(m): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
The idiot said "due to his expertise in withdrawal method..."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by snoopz: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
you dey run flesh to flesh with lady you no get intention to marry, you say you get pull out expertise, your twins abi na triplets dey smile and wait for you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by UDUJ(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
Like the topic says, this lady and I have been dating for a year now, and we are both in our final year due to my expertise in withdrawal method i always stay focused when about to cum, we had our last sex on 18 of july. Just a months back after we went for semester break,she called that's she feeling uneasy and that her breast is getting bigger.

Due to your expertise in withdrawal method, smh undecided

Have you heard of pre-cum?

Do you know sometimes when your dick is erect it emits tiny droplets of sperm, and these tiny droplets are enough to get a lady pregnant?

You say you are in the university and in this present day and age you are talking of expertise in withdrawal method undecided

Since you are old enough to fvck without a condom or without using any birth control, then you are matured enough to father a baby. Mumu.

What kind of rubbish topics get to the front page these days. Nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by cedricksly: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:

listen to yourself, my expertise in withdrawal method blah blah blah.... Dey there dey talk like illiterate instead of you to take responsibility.. Like u don't know that withdrawal method is the least effective method of avoiding pregnancy. Pregnancy is not a ticket to automatic marriage, make her understand this fact so that she can re-evaluate what she really wants... Make her understand say even smallest introduction u no dey do if e never reach time u want take marry.. And if e reach the time and God say she no Be ur wife, can she accept the baby mama tag?? Once u ask am that one, henceforth you go know what to do and where she stands... Make una abstain u una no go hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by expensivediamon(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Congratulations. It is well in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Awaja(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fake been trapped too

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Withdrawal dey be like say you no even fork sef, the moment you are supposed to enjoy it the maximum that is when you remove it. Instead of climaxing, it becomes anticlimax

Op, but can you use your expert withdrawal skill to withdraw people from Afghanistan?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by ViktorCash: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Two id*ots angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by SenecaTheYonger: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
let her trap you na, abi na me she for trap?
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by ServanTheG(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
So your girlfriend cannot play with you again? grin grin
Is that how he use to docheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by hustla(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:

Sorry o withdrawal badman

Better use a condom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Geesaintagape: 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
What wrong has she done?
Is pregnant bad news?
Is Looking for husband a bad idea?
Is Testing ur readiness a bad idea?
U are very irresponsible

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? / Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.