Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! (27937 Views)

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend / I Caught My Girlfriend Using Lubricant Before Making Love With Me. / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by kingsceemark(m): 12:42am On Aug 18, 2021
abercrombie:
Like the topic says, this lady and I have been dating for a year now, and we are both in our final year due to my expertise in withdrawal method i always stay focused when about to cum, we had our last sex on 18 of july. Just a months back after we went for semester break,she called that's she feeling uneasy and that her breast is getting bigger.

To cut the story..... that' she's pregnant and she won't abort anything, me as a street wise already know where she's driving at "Marriage Talks"

But she later called and apologize yesterday that she is testing and trying to see if I would deny or start avoiding her,in my mind have already broke up with her.

So guys what do you think she's up to,I need some mature advice and contribution

Mod please move it to front page

The picture of you guys forking and the picture of your so called withdrawal method before I give you my advice

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by elijahozzy(m): 12:50am On Aug 18, 2021
abercrombie:
That's right, despite me opening a POS business for her,to show am ready to settle down after her studies,well am closing down every thing for good.... some girls are not worth it

Na man you be but just forgive her, and if you are really serious about her give her belle, since all is well with you
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 18, 2021
abercrombie:
Like the topic says, this lady and I have been dating for a year now, and we are both in our final year due to my expertise in withdrawal method i always stay focused when about to cum, we had our last sex on 18 of july. Just a months back after we went for semester break,she called that's she feeling uneasy and that her breast is getting bigger.

To cut the story..... that' she's pregnant and she won't abort anything, me as a street wise already know where she's driving at "Marriage Talks"

But she later called and apologize yesterday that she is testing and trying to see if I would deny or start avoiding her,in my mind have already broke up with her.

So guys what do you think she's up to,I need some mature advice and contribution

Use her for money rituals

She is not worth it
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Vision101(m): 1:45am On Aug 18, 2021
All these ocho free boys eeh. I pity girls sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by OwenJesse27(m): 2:57am On Aug 18, 2021
CharisEleos:

And who are the you ladies??
Abeg count me out.

Both of you are not ready. Period!

It obvious that you insult ur husband at home .....with d way u talk
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 18, 2021
Anfield247:

lol, my aunty don ves! aunty, no mind the fool, just to hear pregnancy, him don dy piss 4 dat him dirty boxer!

Yeah right!
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by bigfather(m): 3:20am On Aug 18, 2021
abercrombie:
fYI nothing like childish relationship here,you don't have to false or trap someone to marry you with a fake pregnancy,what if she got pregnant for some other Randy dude so I should just nod and accept the pregnancy....

So u know all these, na him u dey enter raw Abi withdrawal method dey stop STDs too If you had been having protected sex, am sure she would never pull up such pranks on you ! Continue to dey deposit and withdraw o !
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Shancca: 4:27am On Aug 18, 2021
abercrombie:

Na small pikin de worry you. You go remember this word in your 40s
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by explosiveskull(m): 5:00am On Aug 18, 2021
abercrombie:

YOU ARE A FOOL AND SHOULD BE USED FOR A BURNT OFFERING TO ANI.
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:25am On Aug 18, 2021
abercrombie:
That's right, despite me opening a POS business for her,to show am ready to settle down after her studies,well am closing down every thing for good.... some girls are not worth it

Sir , I just have one advise , if you truly love her then forget all these stuff are you claiming you will do . Women are the same every where. My girl is a monitoring spirit even though I have complained bitterly I still love her like mad. My girl also did the same thing you girl did . Even though I chickened out I made sure it was not too obvious and I stood by her
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by AntiWailer: 7:06am On Aug 18, 2021
My guess.

She was pregnant.

It was not for u.

She has taken care of herself.
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Anfield247(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2021
CharisEleos:

Keep quiet!
I talk according to my age and I know op is not up to 40 that's why I'm addressing him like a younger brother that he is to me.

Now, run along!
Big sis, I am extremely for intruding in an offensive manner, okay! I never mean to misinterpret your opinion, but it's just that I found my self in a cross fire! I am sorry, maa!
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Slurity(m): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2021
abercrombie:

Your action of breaking up with her already in your mind because of this test she gave you just reveals how childish and immature you are. You are indeed far from ready for what relationship or marriage is all about. I advise you face life fore the next 4 years and grow before trying any other relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by donMIG(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2021
I tot he said he already brokeup with her in his mind.. So WTF d u want to hear?
All these small boys sef una mata dei tire me
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by SmithRussell(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2021
abercrombie:
while will she do that, some one I'm trying to see her mom after her final papers this December,is it that you ladies won't stop playing mind tricks with a guy all because you want to know if he really loves you
It baffles me really. A genuine dude would fret and fail such test due to inexperience, while the player would easily notice and give her the perfect answer she expects; Why do you need to test a guy?
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by ceeceeuwa: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2021
abercrombie:
fYI nothing like childish relationship here,you don't have to false or trap someone to marry you with a fake pregnancy,what if she got pregnant for some other Randy dude so I should just nod and accept the pregnancy....
To think that you are more concerned about her getting pregnant for another randy dude than the fear of her contracting STD's from another dude beats me. Be there forming withdrawal method warrior. E go soon clear for your eyes!
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Rajosh(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2021
You've already broken up with her in your mind.
You don zero her matter for your mind.
Which advice you need again.
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by nduchucks: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2021
abercrombie:
due to my expertise in withdrawal method i always stay focused when about to cum

Did you not learn that a drop of 'cum' can contain thousands of sperms and that you release hundreds of sperms during sex before you climax?

You better start using condoms or some other contraceptives. You are obviously not ready for a child, a wife, or even a relationship. You need to grow up first.
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Femi316: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2021
Then use fake Hiv result to threaten her too.
abercrombie:

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by ddeola: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ma redi Ti o ba Ti readi. no f*ck if u no readi bro. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
author=OwenJesse27 post=104909697]

It obvious that you insult ur husband at home .....with d way u talk
Keep quiet!
I talk according to my age and I know op is not up to 40 that's why I'm addressing him like a younger brother that he is to me.

Now, run along!

author=Anfield247 post=104913084]
Big sis, I am extremely for intruding in an offensive manner, okay! I never mean to misinterpret your opinion, but it's just that I found my self in a cross fire! I am sorry, maa!

Awwnnn my dear Anifield247, I'm sorry. It wasn't you I wanted to mention. It's the moniker above telling me that's how I talk to my husband.
Network was messing with my phone yesterday.

Please forgive me, dear.
I already liked and shared your comment.
I'm sorry please. I'm very very sorry

Let me delete it from your mention. Ok?
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Anfield247(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Awwnnn my dear Anifield247, I'm sorry. It wasn't you I wanted to mention. It's the moniker above telling me that's how I talk to my husband.

Please forgive me, dear.

Let me delete it from your mention. Ok?[/quote]
CharisEleos, Thank you so much for your understanding! I truly appreciate you, maa! I'm just 22, and a little boy in that matter. Respecting people has always been my priority irrespective of who the person is, and I always apologise no matter who was wrong. It's small world and nobody knows the future... Many thanks to you, madam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Floreate: 7:49am On Aug 19, 2021
abercrombie:
while will she do that, some one I'm trying to see her mom after her final papers this December,is it that you ladies won't stop playing mind tricks with a guy all because you want to know if he really loves you

But you never mentioned earlier, that you are trying to see her mum by December.

I think you are a little proud and not yet matured.

Marriage comes with responsibilities, not just your ability to withdraw expertly, avoiding cum.

My advice is, be humble, be focused, and develop your self first. Go and build your self first. Jee chuba ego
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by OwenJesse27(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2021
CharisEleos:
author=OwenJesse27 post=104909697]

Keep quiet!

Now, run along!
Yes mummy.... grin

Please forgive me, dear.

Let me delete it from your mention. Ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell / Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.