Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! (27596 Views)

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend / I Caught My Girlfriend Using Lubricant Before Making Love With Me. / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by AYNL: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Person Play Pregnancy Prank On You
You Break Up With Her
We Don Know Your Type
Na Your Type Dey Shout Or Scold Your Housewife For Not Cooking Even When She Talk Say She's So Tired And It's Obvious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
Girls can disappoint ehn.
Dem go leave good guys like me,,, dey run after bad boys like this OP. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by TWLifestyle: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
U don't want pregnancy yet you are not using condom . What kinf of stupidity is that ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by notoriousbabe: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
You’re being trapped because you wan to be trapped, no babe can try that kind shiiiit with me not even myynd44
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by goldmatrix(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wetin I no go read for nairaland..what a stupid thing to read..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by purples25(f): 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hahahahahahahaha....
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by goodheart02(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
"Due to my expertise in withdrawal method i always stay focused when about to cum"

That above statement by the OP got me laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Oracleforce: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
Like the topic says, this lady and I have been dating for a year now, and we are both in our final year due to my expertise in withdrawal method i always stay focused when about to cum, we had our last sex on 18 of july. Just a months back after we went for semester break,she called that's she feeling uneasy and that her breast is getting bigger.

To cut the story..... that' she's pregnant and she won't abort anything, me as a street wise already know where she's driving at "Marriage Talks"

But she later called and apologize yesterday that she is testing and trying to see if I would deny or start avoiding her,in my mind have already broke up with her.

So guys what do you think she's up to,I need some mature advice and contribution

Mod please move it to front page

Congratulations....
You are an intending father..
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by TemmyT002(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hey, dodo,
She likes you.
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by debbydams(f): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
A lady of 25 still behaving childishly,well I don zero my mind for her matter
u are saying your gf can't joke with you abi..well i did that to my man, I told him I missed my period nd I sent one trip I collected from my friend to disguise,I told him im gonna abort that I can't keep a child now,he persuade me not to that we can work things out, I told him I'm not pregnant that I was just trying to know how much he love nd we continue our relationship..that's love, she might not even be thinking about marriage I did mine because I want to know how much my man love me..u can test her nd she can test you, if the love is geninue I don't see anything bad in that tho
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by yemi1504: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=RxHero18 post=104901871][/quote]

He also says he is focused in the act too when person no dey read book grin
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by abercrombie(m): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Godada:

This is a really big accusation here. Do you have proofs? At 25, a woman needs to know where her life is going. So cut her some slack. You can be rest assured that she will be getting lots of offers. She is at the flower of her youth. If you mean well for her, which I feel you do, you need to set her mind at rest.
I understand you,am doing well with my business already even planning on coming to see her mom after her final exams, why am saying all this is that an ex did this some years back and we ended breaking up due to her insecure and childish games

Now for the ever present elephant in the room: Are you financially capable? It's a expensive affair running an affair as well as feeding and maintenance. Marriage expenses and looking after your kids.

Arrange yourself well. Marriage is not for the slothful
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by SILVERLINES: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
Like the topic says, this lady and I have been dating for a year now, and we are both in our final year due to my expertise in withdrawal method i always stay focused when about to cum, we had our last sex on 18 of july. Just a months back after we went for semester break,she called that's she feeling uneasy and that her breast is getting bigger.

To cut the story..... that' she's pregnant and she won't abort anything, me as a street wise already know where she's driving at "Marriage Talks"

But she later called and apologize yesterday that she is testing and trying to see if I would deny or start avoiding her,in my mind have already broke up with her.

So guys what do you think she's up to,I need some mature advice and contribution

so this type of riff raff will just be posting nonsense and booom it hit the front page.

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh nairaland is finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by yemi1504: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Girls can disappoint ehn.
Dem go leave good guys like me,,, dey run after bad boys like this OP. undecided

What do you expect when they want big gbola even if the owner is a child, that one no consign them!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by abercrombie(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
debbydams:
u are saying your gf can't joke with you abi..well i did that to my man, I told him I missed my period nd I sent one trip I collected from my friend to disguise,I told him im gonna abort that I can't keep a child now,he persuade me not to that we can work things out, I told him I'm not pregnant that I was just trying to know how much he love nd we continue our relationship..that's love, she might not even be thinking about marriage I did mine because I want to know how much my man love me..u can test her nd she can test you, if the love is geninue I don't see anything bad in that tho
just so you know you can't force a guy to marry you just because you got pregnant for him, ladies should get this mindset of staying truthful because a little mistake might bring the relationship down
And I don't have to test her,once I feel she's cheating or seeing someone else I get to confront her about it and if I found out she won't change then I break up for good!!
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by yemi1504: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
goodheart02:
"Due to my expertise in withdrawal method i always stay focused when about to cum"

That above statement by the OP got me laughing

Me too grin. Mine is that the crazy imaginations are even making me roll into fits of laughter!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
yemi1504:

What do you expect when they want big gbola even if the owner is a child, that one no consign them!

Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by abercrombie(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
yemi1504:

Just leave child talk from this,you better don't allow some unfaithful specie to trap someone else child on you
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by debbydams(f): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
just so you know you can't force a guy to marry you just because you got pregnant for him, ladies should get this mindset of staying truthful because a little mistake might bring the relationship down
And I don't have to test her,once I feel she's cheating or seeing someone else I get to confront her about it and if I found out she won't change then I break up for good!!
everything is not marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by yemi1504: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
Just leave child talk from this,you better don't allow some unfaithful specie to trap someone else child on you

With the very unreliable withdrawal method you use and are "an expert" in? No make I reason your matter o!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by abercrombie(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
Withdrawal method will fail you one day. This is known.

E get level wey they thing go enter you reach, that time when the sweetness go too much e go come be like your cap wan fall, you know am bah? That is when you will loseguard and shoot inside.

At least he knows he's the one responsible... Thanks tho

Sometime in 2015, a lady told my friend that she was preg for him. Dude handled it calmly and was secretly making preparations for the girl to move in with him when she told him that she just wanted to know how he would react.

Dude told me what happened and I told him to stop sleeping with her for the time being and prepare to end the relationship because she will either get preg for him or pin one on him.

Bros no listen, she born for am in 2017.

He who get ear make he hear
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by nelsonchek(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
CharisEleos:
You need advice on what exactly?

To tell you to break up with her or continue the childish relationship you nearly Chickened out of at the mere mention of pregnancy?

My advice for you is to face your studies. You're clearly not responsible and ready for a relationship or the outcome, before you halt your career and hers like our intending Nairaland clergyman who posted his ordeal about something similar last month.

you get the point bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Mekudi: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:

are you both schooling in South west? I have my reasons for asking
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Blackdisciple(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nothing...

Some of them do that..

I have experienced it some years ago.
Yours apologized, mine didn't,
But I accepted it then some hours later before leaving she said she was just joking , testing me to know if I truly love her , now she know.

I park face and trying to smiles at the same time, I didn't say sh*t for some seconds in my mind I was like F you and saying to her I don't like that such joke

I didn't fight her as she wasn't pregnant it was still fine to me

Ok tell me today , she's married to someone with a cute baby girl of 5 years or there about.

So go take some chilled Goldberg and watch TV, or didn't you hear Taliban has taking over an entire country Damnn Niggarr
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by FarahAideed: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Expert in withdrawal indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Cowbell521: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
Bad guy.... grin You get mumu expertise sha
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Emeka71(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
TheOldGods:

you talk like a child

As long as you're having sex raw and she becomes pregnant it is irrelevant if she was seeing another person, as long as you have not caught her sleeping with someone else ooo. You have to take responsibility to either have the baby or abort it.

When I mean responsibility, I mean everything including her vomiting and you help her and clean it. And be buying her all those things she craves

That is why love-making is so sweet.
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by alloy123: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
Let go of the girl because next time,it would be real pregnancy and before you will go for DNA test and tackle the heat within and without.You will remember that the i told you this..Dont date a fool so that you will not be made a fool before the society and your associates.Face your future now.
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by rosalieene(f): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
CHILDISH POST!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by niel63(m): 12:22am On Aug 18, 2021
Na you post thread, na you still talk pass. You no get problem bro...
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by RightDecision15: 12:29am On Aug 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

So you are an expert in Immorality and you are Focused when In the act and Path of destroying your Destiny.
What an Expertise!

FATHER, Show this young Mercy, so he does not come here to tell us how he needs advice for a Destroyed Destiny.

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Anfield247(m): 12:30am On Aug 18, 2021
CharisEleos:

And who are the you ladies??
Abeg count me out.

Both of you are not ready. Period!
lol, my aunty don ves! aunty, no mind the fool, just to hear pregnancy, him don dy piss 4 dat him dirty boxer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? / Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.