Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids (4155 Views)

After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids by potent5(m): 3:41am On Aug 18, 2021
CharisEleos:

Were they traditionally married?
Did they do introduction? I doubt. I mean, if they did, how come they escaped the notice of their parents?
Who even stood as parents for each of them?

This is just carelessness. All these kpapakpa marriage. Couples meeting and settling down as husband and wife without doing any background checks or getting to know each other's family. Them plenty for Lagos.

They have to separate because now things won't be the same again.

The man looks way older than her though. Could it be the mother had him when she was in primary school, dumped him and had the lady much later after Uni? The Gap is too much.

Arlu. ( Abomination)
Arlu! Abomi-country! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids by yuping(m): 3:50am On Aug 18, 2021
This kind matter we go call Mazi for.
Re: Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 18, 2021
potent5:

Arlu! Abomi-country! grin cheesy

No be small.
Re: Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 18, 2021
Them go still nack once or twice. e dey their eyes
Re: Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids by emmy512: 7:01am On Aug 18, 2021
ayourbamie:
They even look alike... How come they didn't know in the first 3 years
They thought it was the lords doing.
Like for like
Re: Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids by jimmychang: 7:44am On Aug 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
The type of hatred that will follow knowing the abomination they've committed

Which hatred.... nothing like that grin
Re: Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids by bodybuilder: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2021
ayourbamie:
They even look alike... How come they didn't know in the first 3 years
hindsight bias. You think they look alike because you already know they are siblings.
Re: Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids by Michelle55: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2021
GIdiata:

did the story say it was the man that played away? how come simp and hoes find it fascinating to blame men? y not tell that gender to stop gold digging
Perhaps, you should learn how to communicate without series of names calling, it would do you some good. What brought about simps, hoes and gold digging into the subject matter? You just made a fool of yourself all in the bid to be noticed, nice try though.
Enjoy the fame sir!
Re: Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids by immortalcrown(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What? You think ancestral homes have a map of your ancestry trees hanging on the walls somewhere? Abeg make person here word! You think say village people no dey keep secrets too? undecided

I am yet to hear of any village that will keep such as a secret. If you know one, mention it.
Re: Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids by GIdiata(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2021
Michelle55:

Perhaps, you should learn how to communicate without series of names calling, it would do you some good. What brought about simps, hoes and gold digging into the subject matter? You just made a fool of yourself all in the bid to be noticed, nice try though.
Enjoy the fame sir!

why not remove the log in your eyes first? So blaming and labeling men cheat when the subject matter never said so is your way of communicating abi? Mr SIMPle communicator
Re: Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2021
Michelle55:
After years of being together, fate decided to play such a huge tricks on them, this is totally unfair.
All these men playing away match should just stop mbok, if you have a love child/children outside your marriage introduce him/her/they (as the case may be) to your family to avoid stories like this.
There is no need to hide your kid just to win anyone over, being a single mom or dad isn't a disease. You are a total package and I see no reason why you ought to hide your offsprings just to build life with another.
Only if their parents had introduced them when they were young as siblings, this would have been avoided.
Nice one.
Re: Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids by Witen: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2021
This is possible. Something like that happen in UK some time in the past. A guy married a lady and later found out that the woman was his mother.

Twist and turn , roller coaster of life.
Re: Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why would God support it in this case? undecided
By the way, dem talk say dem believe in God sef? undecided

OK oo
They can continue with the marriage.
In fact, their children are free to marry themselves.

1 Like

Re: Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids by Lavidalo: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2021
really

Re: Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids by bigjackass: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2021
CharisEleos:

Were they traditionally married?
Did they do introduction? I doubt. I mean, if they did, how come they escaped the notice of their parents?
Who even stood as parents for each of them?

This is just carelessness. All these kpapakpa marriage. Couples meeting and settling down as husband and wife without doing any background checks or getting to know each other's family. Them plenty for Lagos.

They have to separate because now things won't be the same again.

The man looks way older than her though. Could it be the mother had him when she was in primary school, dumped him and had the lady much later after Uni? The Gap is too much.

Arlu. ( Abomination)
they are not Nigerians. it happened in America

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flat Breast Is A Real Thing: My Experience / Nigerian Man Takes BloĆ³d Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) / Should I Go Back To The Father Of My Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.