Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,090 members, 7,814,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name (42067 Views)

Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record / Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Lashist(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Pathetic emulation towards self-devaluation
Pls leave me out of your rubbish na cry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by obonujoker(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Techiekingee:

Jajaja..... I've nothing to say to you.... check ur stats

My stats show that Pessi deserve nothing this year, he can't ride on Di Maria decisiveness to win balondor
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Techiekingee(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
obonujoker:

My stats show that Pessi deserve nothing this year, he can't ride on Di Maria decisiveness to win balondor
Please ehn, no vex me....did u really think of this thing u wrote or u just want to troll?....

If u want to catch cruise, then we can catch cruise. if you really are serious about arguing, then u shud think before typing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lashist:

Pls leave me out of your rubbish na cry

You were never forced to waste my time with your nonsense na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Techiekingee:

Please ehn, no vex me....did u really think of this thing u wrote or u just want to troll?....

If u want to catch cruise, then we can catch cruise. if you really are serious about arguing, then u shud think before typing

You are deceiving yourself
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Techiekingee(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are deceiving yourself
Do you have anything to say?....if not, VETE!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Techiekingee:

Do you have anything to say?....if not, VETE!

All I have to say to you is what you quoted with a stupid question
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by wealthgoddess: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
praiseneo:
werey when u don finish confirm the kind madness wey ur papa wan run we go help you with am softly no worry.
That ur rotten totoed mama go know hafa soonest…lol u wey u just de roam about but u don codedly die since even u sef no know.

But no worry grin

Ur miserable fomilic go still cry blood over u. U never know Wetin de sup grin
Make ur mama just go mistakenly loose guard e go shock una wink

Sheybe u de form faceless warrior if dem born ur mama well drop any means of ID.
I de pity ur mama
U de waste my time just drop ur ID
Ko sare shoriburuku lol
Like I talk before I like goats like ur mama
Like I said I no dey read ur nonsense..and and lol ur life is so useless ooo e be like say u be one jobless guy oo and m sure u must be close to 30yrs... Ahaa...I just like how I dey bombard u and ur senseless age.... Guy I know u no get work so go fucck ur mama... grin grin mo una impregnate her seff grin dindinrin this guy go don't die lol small pikin dey lash am like this...old fool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by wealthgoddess: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
praiseneo:
werey when u don finish confirm the kind madness wey ur papa wan run we go help you with am softly no worry.
That ur rotten totoed mama go know hafa soonest…lol u wey u just de roam about but u don codedly die since even u sef no know.

But no worry grin

Ur miserable fomilic go still cry blood over u. U never know Wetin de sup grin
Make ur mama just go mistakenly loose guard e go shock una wink

Sheybe u de form faceless warrior if dem born ur mama well drop any means of ID.
I de pity ur mama
U de waste my time just drop ur ID
Ko sare shoriburuku lol
Like I talk before I like goats like ur mama
Mumu guy una don tire?? grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by praiseneo(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
wealthgoddess:

Mumu guy una don tire?? grin
No
I just de wait for 1 mistake from u
Ah de watch u.
Just no loose guard
Bye
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by wealthgoddess: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
praiseneo:
No
I just de wait for 1 mistake from u
Ah de watch u.
Just no loose guard
Bye
Lol after all your nonsense you now want to play victim card? Hey I can give you my address if you want, people like you need to understand that cyber bullying has limits even the guy I started defending doesn't know i'm doing this for him, seeing that annoying bully-comment you made gosh! It made me wanna squirm!!
And you need to be drawn to the reality that an older person must always act wise otherwise little kids will match all over him in the mud.
After all the English people said those that live in glass house don't play with stones.
Even I hope you will be a better person online from now on.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by praiseneo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
wealthgoddess:

Lol after all your nonsense you now want to play victim card? Hey I can give you my address if you want, people like you need to understand that cyber bullying has limits even the guy I started defending doesn't know i'm doing this for him, seeing that annoying bully-comment you made gosh! It made me wanna squirm!!
And you need to be drawn to the reality that an older person must always act wise otherwise little kids will match all over him in the mud.
After all the English people said those that live in glass house don't play with stones.
Even I hope you will be a better person online from now on.
5 different people from here privately asked me to leave you alone na y I stop mention u.
Then playing victim card?
I wish you strongly know how nothing moves me not even any nonsense online. Not to talk of faceless person

Na why I keep quiet na why I de ask u if u bold well just gimme ur ID
Send am to me
Then come again with these same energy you get here….I go like check some kind things
That’s all
But if u no go do am
Then lock up
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by wealthgoddess: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
praiseneo:
5 different people from here privately asked me to leave you alone na y I stop mention u.
Then playing victim card?
I wish you strongly know how nothing moves me not even any nonsense online. Not to talk of faceless person

Na why I keep quiet na why I de ask u if u bold well just gimme ur ID
Send am to me
Then come again with these same energy you get here….I go like check some kind things
That’s all
But if u no go do am
Then lock up
.lol e pain baba
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by praiseneo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
wealthgoddess:

.lol e pain baba
ok na
Make I de watch u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal / Why Is Bet9ja Mobile Not Opening In My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.