Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name (42066 Views)

Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record / Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2021
Starboytwo:
abeggi, why Messi nor join monaco.

Messi Is great, but Ronaldo is greater. Let’s leave it like that.

Chelsea offered him a blank cheque...but he ran to PSG
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2021
fourboys:
Messi's current successes really pain dis guy, I have been waiting for that her stupid sister that doesn't value human to type nonsense as usual.. embarassed

The sister rushed to type this
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by cuteralph101(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2021
obembet:

The media are joking with Ronaldo and it’s very bad this guy has reached levels In football that no one has reached not even Messi

Lalasticlala
lols which level...him dey earn pass Messi?

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by NoFap123: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Starboytwo:

6>5, I hope you dig.

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Wapgod(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2021
This Ronaldo guy is very articulate.

Get free Dangote sugar and GT Bank shares by clicking on the link on my signature.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Wapgod(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2021
This guy is very articulate.

Get free Dangote cement and GT Bank shares by clicking on the link on my signature.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Sanchez01: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:
Oga is seeking attention as Messi has taken over the media and airwaves.. Since wen is transfer rumour concerning him now an issue?
You are referring to the most marketable and bankable figure in the history of football as an attention seeker? Everything he does is blown up by the media. I sure as hell believe he doesn't even need to say a word before the world goes bananas over him.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Temmylee02: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2021
I can see many lifeless chicken crying again as Ronaldo don talk all him mind, all I know is Ronaldo will be my very own best player of all time, none of you agberos on nairaland can ever measure up to his award and everything he has currently...not even me.... Even if I manage to become the richest man in the world I will still not measure up to some of his accolades.. so u peeps can cry from now till Jupiter grin grin cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Uthred: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2021
Starboytwo:

If he is truly greater why he con no join Lazio
No iota of logic behind your argument just sentiments which holds no water

13 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Temmylee02: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Because he knw say premier league clubs. Go chisel him leg nah... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2021
ThierryJay:
This guy has an overrated sense of how important he is.

I understand his misery sha. It's not easy to be in the shadow of your imagined arch-rival for the past 2 months especially when his superiority over you has now been cemented and you no fit catch up.

- The prospect of Messi winning 7th Ballon D'or;
- Messi's move to PSG which destroyed CR's chances of joining a team he had been eyeing eagerly;
- Exit of Serie A's best player, Lukaku, who was a premier league reject making Serie A to appear substandard.

It is all really too much to swallow for Pendu which is why he is misyarning dust that people shouldn't talk about him. Excuse me, people are even talking about Lord Braithwaite's exit plans so how can you say they shouldn't speculate about you if you consider yourself greater than Barcelona's Chris Brown?

Pain can make one say stup1d things sha.

I know u Messi fans dont have functional brains and u still brag...now tell me one big game Messi influenced and and won for both club and Country last season...mention just 1 not 2 oooo...just 1... ur so called balon dor winner... mention just 1 game in the whole of last season for both club and Country

Atletico AWOL
Real Madrid AWOL
Juventus AWOL
PSG 5.2
Colombia semi final AWOL
Brazil final AWOL ( even missed a 1 on 1 situation with the keeper)
Finished 3rd in la liga
Was humbled out of CL in the round of 16

Or his claim to win balon dor is eibar , valladolid, betis , malaga, Bolivia, Ecuador... u are all stupid ...thats the word

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Temmylee02: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2021
Uthred:

If he is truly greater why he con no join Lazio
No iota of logic behind your argument just sentiments which holds no water
Mr did you knw how many great teams we have in serie a, inter, ac Milan, Roma, Napoli and juve.... Mention how many teams in french league that can win these teams I mention comfortably apart from psg kindly mention cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2021
ibtommy:

Stop this rubbish!!! There's a reason for Messi staying for that long in Barca. That man was meant to be a dwarf if you still remember. God used Barca to lift him up. You guys should just leave the two players and let them be.

Then y was he always demanding fir a higher pay over the years to the extent that it ruined the team that helped him... he was the highest paid football player on earth , Ronaldo who was 2nd , earned half of what messi was earning... is that not fraud ??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Thetruthalways: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:

Lolzzzz... Tough league tactically? A league where 36 and 37 year olds are all still very actively playing? Immobile went to Bundesliga flopped, went to Premier League and flopped and den became a hit in Italy where he was doing well before deciding to try leagues outside of Italy. Have U bothered to ask urself why Italian League players barely leave their league for elsewhere? Ronaldo went to join a team that has won the Scudetto back to back to back for 10 seasons. A team that won the league afta coming straight from relegation but the same team hasn't made it past the quarter finals stage of the Champions league and lost their Serie A title to an Inter Milan team made up of Premier Leage rejects.. So now PSG is now a made team becos it wasn't Ronaldo dat joined them abi... Na yeye dey do una
Is PSG not a made team...the way JUV is Italy is the same way PSG is in France...so what are you saying?.....your comparison with Immobile is baseless...was Salah good in Chelsea and Roma like he is presently in Liverpool?....was Kevin De brune good like he is presently?....that's football some improve with age irrespective of clubs or league...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by MrColdsweat: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2021
Anybody with a good knowledge of football knows that messi is far better than Ronald. Infact, there's no comparison.

Messi does the job of 3 people. Messi strikes, he dribbles, he creates chances, he assists etc.

Messi comes deep into the midfield, he takes and build the ball and ends up scoring. Unlike Ronaldo who only waits in the 18 yard box for the team to work for him. Ronaldo is barely involved in play. Just tapins and penalty.

Comparing Messi to Ronaldo is stupid....Ronaldo is not even better than the ronaldo of Brazil or ronaldinho.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Chibuezelala(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2021
Well spoken CR7.
WELL SAID! �❤️
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by okhaiii(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2021
*And he hasn't played a world cup final and won Olympic gold medal?*
obembet:

The media are joking with Ronaldo and it’s very bad this guy has reached levels In football that no one has reached not even Messi

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by lichocho(m): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2021
obembet:

He left Madrid a comfort zone for him to play in a different tough league tactically. He took that as a challenge. He is not like another one to keep themselves in comfort zone for more than 2 decades and after relieved they joined already set a team Ronaldo doesn't want anyone surrounding him, He needs only good pass ,He can score and achieve the team objectives That's Ronaldo.. Ronaldo is like a time Once he starts no one can Stop in football. The Father of GOAT
na spirit de pass ball give am abi?

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:

Lolzzzz... Tough league tactically? A league where 36 and 37 year olds are all still very actively playing? Immobile went to Bundesliga flopped, went to Premier League and flopped and den became a hit in Italy where he was doing well before deciding to try leagues outside of Italy. Have U bothered to ask urself why Italian League players barely leave their league for elsewhere? Ronaldo went to join a team that has won the Scudetto back to back to back for 10 seasons. A team that won the league afta coming straight from relegation but the same team hasn't made it past the quarter finals stage of the Champions league and lost their Serie A title to an Inter Milan team made up of Premier Leage rejects.. So now PSG is now a made team becos it wasn't Ronaldo dat joined them abi... Na yeye dey do una

NB: Messi has scored more goals against the Premier League top 6 teams than Ronaldo who played in the Leaguwithout even playing in the League yet

Anyone that says messi scored English teams and uses that as a reason y he will do well in the English league simply shows how dumb that person is...a smart person that has a functional brain wud first know that Messi joining Premiership is different from barca joining the Premiership....wasn't it the sane Premiership that torres was banging goals for Liverpool weekly, even once won golden boot , but was a disaster in Chelsea... is it that u guys hv cattle brains .... Falcao destroyed Chelsea and other English teams playing for atletico, but was a disaster when he joined man u... atletico dint join him in England...y cant u guys think critically...

U wanna compare French league with the Italian league?? grin grin u are a joke... name one great coach in France apart from pochetino ...and also name a big player that's not in PSG...lets start from there.... Ronaldo joined Italian league and TV stations started scrambling for Italian league TV rights , thats y we watch it on DSTV... seems same will not happen to Messi and the French league grin...I guess he doesn't command that authority

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nbotee(m): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2021
Starboytwo:

Why Ronaldo no join Roma?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

so players are no longer human beings that should consider where their families feel ok with etc abi?

Chelsea came at the dieing minute of la liga issues

Messi was supposed to go to City because of pep not even money

Then psg was last man with an Argentine coach, his best friend Neymar, his Argentine teammates icardi, di Maria etc

It is not rocket science to go to psg

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by jaxxy(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:
Oga is seeking attention as Messi has taken over the media and airwaves.. Since wen is transfer rumour concerning him now an issue?

I think cos Messi went to a team Ronaldo had been linked with. So there some confusion or clash of interests.

I think Rolando should go to Mancity now since merci is in psg.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by ThierryJay: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

[s]I know u Messi fans dont have functional brains and u still brag...now tell me one big game Messi influenced and and won for both club and Country last season...mention just 1 not 2 oooo...just 1... ur so called balon dor winner... mention just 1 game in the whole of last season for both club and Country

Atletico AWOL
Real Madrid AWOL
Juventus AWOL
PSG 5.2
Colombia semi final AWOL
Brazil final AWOL ( even missed a 1 on 1 situation with the keeper)
Finished 3rd in la liga
Was humbled out of CL in the round of 16

Or his claim to win balon dor is eibar , valladolid, betis , malaga, Bolivia, Ecuador... u are all stupid ...thats the word [/s]

Don't ever quote me again you dimw1tted transgender. Your comments showcase you as one incapable of logical engagements. You are beneath me mentally and I cannot waste my precious time making sense of your cretinous cries.

Sorry, I'm not responding to any d*mb replies.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by AyarmBoye(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Then y was he always demanding fir a higher pay over the years to the extent that it ruined the team that helped him... he was the highest paid football player on earth , Ronaldo who was 2nd , earned half of what messi was earning... is that not fraud ??
bro u do know that 38% of barca income was from Messi and Messi only gets about 7% of that income yearly...how did he ruin barca ..... nah management ruin barca not Messi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Xfemt(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:
shut up

Can you people just stop all this rubbish of always comparing these two great players

Pple you argue for don’t even know you or give a Bleep about you

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by okhaiii(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2021
With plenty penalties that he always drag to play, while Messi would easily leave for for his team mate to take. Lol
Starboytwo:
Goatest

He did it everywhere. England, Spain, Italy, Portugal.

He challenges himself every day.

The greatest goat. He redifined goal scoring.

Seria A . 133 matches, 101 goals. Can you beat that?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by DareyFortified: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2021
Mikecold:
Ronaldo should chill Abeg

Media must make speculation about players future

It's even his own real Madrid president that is castigating his time at Madrid

This is football, grow up

Abi ooo... Is he the only player that the media will play around with his name? Messi name was literally dragged on the floor, we didn't hear him come out to tell people to shut up. Beside, all the media said was just transfer rumors but the werey is out here making a mess of himself. Nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by lichocho(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

una can lie...Chelsea Nd manutd fans make una leave Messi na...even Madrid fans no hate Messi reach like dis...shey na u wan tell am were him go work...

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by phenzy(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2021
ThierryJay:
This guy has an overrated sense of how important he is.

I understand his misery sha. It's not easy to be in the shadow of your imagined arch-rival for the past 2 months especially when his superiority over you has now been cemented and you no fit catch up.

- The prospect of Messi winning 7th Ballon D'or;
- Messi's move to PSG which destroyed CR's chances of joining a team he had been eyeing eagerly;
- Exit of Serie A's best player, Lukaku, who was a premier league reject making Serie A to appear substandard.

It is all really too much to swallow for Pendu which is why he is misyarning dust that people shouldn't talk about him. Excuse me, people are even talking about Lord Braithwaite's exit plans so how can you say they shouldn't speculate about you if you consider yourself greater than Barcelona's Chris Brown?

Pain can make one say stup1d things sha.

you must be a very stupid fellow

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by ObaKlaz: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2021
Mr. Penaldo! grin
Well... No matter how much I troll him, I know he's great. I know there's virtually no footballer that can measure up to his success.
But then, I'm smart enough to know that a certain little man from Argentina is still taller than him, football-wise. Except you are blind, dumb or just being sentimental would you rate him at par with Argentina's Number 10. In fact, the short man is football's cheat code!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by lichocho(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Anyone that says messi scored English teams and uses that as a reason y he will do well in the English league simply shows how dumb that person is...a smart person that has a functional brain wud first know that Messi joining Premiership is different from barca joining the Premiership....wasn't it the sane Premiership that torres was banging goals for Liverpool weekly, even once won golden boot , but was a disaster in Chelsea... is it that u guys hv cattle brains .... Falcao destroyed Chelsea and other English teams playing for atletico, but was a disaster when he joined man u... atletico dint join him in England...y cant u guys think critically...

U wanna compare French league with the Italian league?? grin grin u are a joke... name one great coach in France apart from pochetino ...and also name a big player that's not in PSG...lets start from there.... Ronaldo joined Italian league and TV stations started scrambling for Italian league TV rights , thats y we watch it on DSTV... seems same will not happen to Messi and the French league grin...I guess he doesn't command that authority
no die for Messi mata abeg..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2021
AyarmBoye:
bro u do know that 38% of barca income was from Messi and Messi only gets about 7% of that income yearly...how did he ruin barca ..... nah management ruin barca not Messi

So madrid and juve were not also having huge incomes having Ronaldo...do u know madrids income on Ronaldo was higher that messis income for barca... Ronaldo's new improved contract at Madrid also gave the club 3 CL titles and a league title....messis new improved contract only gave them 2 league titles ... ok with the 38% income, they are in 1.35billion euros debt... is that not foolishness.... Madrid let go of a player that gave them bk to bk to bk CL ...but barca cudnt let go of the one that was finding it difficult to get to final in 7yrs...instead were rewarding him with exuberant contracts....is that not madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal / Why Is Bet9ja Mobile Not Opening In My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.