Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name (42087 Views)

Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record / Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
AyarmBoye:
even if he agrees to 1year deal,, it would still have fallen through... barca is deep in the mess ... imagine depay,, pique and a few other taking pay cut just to register new signings...... Alba refused pay cut ,, why dem no kill am..... well dem done pursue him to another glorious years... he will be awarded this years balon d’or and even next year’s... I just hope PSG wins the CL.

He can't win the balon dor again... its not about going to psg ...mbappe will outshine him ... he is 34 , his game is no longer what it used to be... he can't commant big games anymore and after this season , psg will b in a bigger mess, cos the golden goose mbappe is leaving
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

His fans cakl him goat and god of football... goats and gods of football excell wherever they go, no excuses... thats what Ronaldo's fans are using against medsi and they are right... other great players at one point in their career played for a team that was not a super power and rose to the top... only messi had it easy for him and is still selecting the easiest for him...barca to psg.... Figo from had to prove himself at sporting Lisbon, zidan bordeaux , Ronaldo de Lima psv , ronaldinho gremio, Rivaldo played in either Russia or Greece b4 landing at barca , kaka played in Brazil, weah psg when it was still weak still ended in England at an old age so as Samuel eto... the truth is that if barca was still bossing la liga and CL like the days of xavi and iniesta, somehow somehow messi will not leave for a psg ... he's just playing smart ... theyvasked him to prove himself outside barca and he ran to PSG grin
you go and force him to Kano pillars since e pain you

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Renforce: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
obembet:

The media are joking with Ronaldo and it’s very bad this guy has reached levels In football that no one has reached not even Messi

Lalasticlala

You are a joker!
Cry me a river
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
MJBOLT:
"The father of GOAT" grin what a wackass line
Messi Has conquered 3 continents and almost conquered the world,if anybody has refused to leave their comfort zone it's Penaldo,who ran to Juventus after Madrid kicked him out like a dog.He should have gone to Milan or Roma to prove himself instead he joined the club that has won the league 9 times in a row.
FRAUD

False.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Starboytwo:
Goatest

He did it everywhere. England, Spain, Italy, Portugal.

He challenges himself every day.

The greatest goat. He redifined goal scoring.

Seria A . 133 matches, 101 goals. Can you beat that?

Messi has disgraceful fans

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by blahc007: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
ThierryJay:
This guy has an overrated sense of how important he is.

I understand his misery sha. It's not easy to be in the shadow of your imagined arch-rival for the past 2 months especially when his superiority over you has now been cemented and you no fit catch up.

- The prospect of Messi winning 7th Ballon D'or;
- Messi's move to PSG which destroyed CR's chances of joining a team he had been eyeing eagerly;
- Exit of Serie A's best player, Lukaku, who was a premier league reject making Serie A to appear substandard.

It is all really too much to swallow for Pendu which is why he is misyarning dust that people shouldn't talk about him. Excuse me, people are even talking about Lord Braithwaite's exit plans so how can you say they shouldn't speculate about you if you consider yourself greater than Barcelona's Chris Brown?

Pain can make one say stup1d things sha.

Jesus...u are courageous oo...
So u look Ronaldo finish..and say he is pained?
How? Why? For what?
Forget say na faceless forum we dey...but celebrate and respect result nwanne...mek ur life for follow good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lashist:

Obembeto shutup ur mouth. One scores and achieve team objectives but still depends on a good pass but another doesnt need a passer bcus he does the good passes, scores and achieves team objectives and every other thing even as a "MIDGET" you guys call him cheesy. There have been plenty ronaldos in football doing all these though he scores real good maybe better than them but there is only 1 messi doing everything at the same time...make una relax cheesy. Going to Juve might be a challenge but he didnt choose to leave, the big club didn't want him any longer by not wanting to pay more..make una dey talk am exactly as e be

Messi defends, keeps,throws,gives ALL the assists and goals by the club in a season

Genius indeed

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Anybody with a good knowledge of football knows that messi is far better than Ronald. Infact, there's no comparison.

Messi does the job of 3 people. Messi strikes, he dribbles, he creates chances, he assists etc.

Messi comes deep into the midfield, he takes and build the ball and ends up scoring. Unlike Ronaldo who only waits in the 18 yard box for the team to work for him. Ronaldo is barely involved in play. Just tapins and penalty.

Comparing Messi to Ronaldo is stupid....Ronaldo is not even better than the ronaldo of Brazil or ronaldinho.

Liar of the year
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by AyarmBoye(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

He can't win the balon dor again... its not about going to psg ...mbappe will outshine him ... he is 34 , his game is no longer what it used to be... he can't commant big games anymore and after this season , psg will b in a bigger mess, cos the golden goose mbappe is leaving
lolz........Ur opinion though...Mbappe will outshine Messi? Pathetic!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by lichocho(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mikecold:
it would be chelseafan

Even when Ronaldo was at United these are the people that never saw anything in him until he left United for Madrid before he became their god.

Ronaldo history would not be complete without his time in my club (United)

Yet i don't consider him close to Messi that was born to play football

I respect Ronaldo sha, but aside scoring goals he doesn't make football interesting

There is adrenaline anytime Messi is with football, you just want to see the unthinkable that ball can be done with
na Man U be
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by bewla(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:
Oga is seeking attention as Messi has taken over the media and airwaves.. Since wen is transfer rumour concerning him now an issue?
Two mesias spotted oooooooo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by bewla(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:

So he doesn't want anyone surrounding him but he needs only a good pass, so has he always passed the ball to himself to score or ghosts pass the ball to him to score? He can score and achieve team objectives and yet Juve lost the Serie A title they had always won and l have not gone beyond the quarters of the
Champions League ever since he joined despite going to the finals before he joined. Go and check ur statistics and tell us how many successful take ons and dribbles he has completed since he doesn't want anyone to surround him.
sorry if he shock you recycle

Bobo no get time to waist time
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Okhuadams(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:
Oga is seeking attention as Messi has taken over the media and airwaves.. Since wen is transfer rumour concerning him now an issue?
Ingredients and Nonsense post
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by goddons50: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:
Am very sure u don't that write up... please read again b4 u comment...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Lashist(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Messi defends, keeps,throws,gives ALL the assists and goals by the club in a season

Genius indeed
Same with Ronaldo except that he always needs a pass from good midfielders cheesy....right?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by ThierryJay: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
blahc007:

Jesus...u are courageous oo...
So u look Ronaldo finish..and say he is pained?
How? Why? For what?
Forget say na faceless forum we dey...but celebrate and respect result nwanne...mek ur life for follow good.

Bro look, Ronaldo is well accomplished and nothing I say can change his success. But the fact that one is successful doesn't mean he cannot be pained especially when he often measures himself with a more successful rival. It is common knowledge that Messi's success pains Ronaldo and his failure delights him as well. That's my point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Dindondin(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Brb
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Dindondin(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:

Lolzzzz... Tough league tactically? A league where 36 and 37 year olds are all still very actively playing? Immobile went to Bundesliga flopped, went to Premier League and flopped and den became a hit in Italy where he was doing well before deciding to try leagues outside of Italy. Have U bothered to ask urself why Italian League players barely leave their league for elsewhere? Ronaldo went to join a team that has won the Scudetto back to back to back for 10 seasons. A team that won the league afta coming straight from relegation but the same team hasn't made it past the quarter finals stage of the Champions league and lost their Serie A title to an Inter Milan team made up of Premier Leage rejects.. So now PSG is now a made team becos it wasn't Ronaldo dat joined them abi... Na yeye dey do una

NB: Messi has scored more goals against the Premier League top 6 teams than Ronaldo who played in the League without even playing in the League yet
Respond like a sane person. Not like someone with Ronaldo beef.
Fact is he went to a tough league. Only 3 leagues are better than Serie A for the last 10 years. They are Spanish, English & German League
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lashist:

Same with Ronaldo except that he always needs a pass from good midfielders cheesy....right?

Messi passes to himself from the goalpost and scores before going back to save a penalty then he runs from the goal post to score again and he does that in every game scoring all the goals for Barca in a season with no other player contributing to Barca since they are lifeless or they don't even touch the ball at all

Messi takes the corner and heads the ball into the net after taking the corner then goes back to defend by himself with no support from other players before running from the post to score again.

Let the madness continue

That shows he is the Goat

If I don't agree,it means I am pained

You guys are very good debaters.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by goddons50: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Anyway, nothing surprises me anymore....we now live in an era where a player who did not win d champions league,,,was not even champions league best player, he was not even d champions league golden boot winner neither was he the european golden shoe winner,,,,if he has won his own league i would even try to understand...okay he won 24 man of the match non of those matches include the top 4 strong teams In his league and yet he was nominated for d ballondor...

I pity people like LEWANDOSKI AND INIESTA who has won DSAME title those two fake GOAT have been winning years back and b awarded the BALLONDOR...and yet nobody looked at their faces....
THE CORRUPTION IN FIFA IS PERFECTLY DSAME AS DAT OF D NIGERIAN CORRUPTION...
D BALLONDOR HAS LOST IT'S VALUE...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by blahc007: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
ThierryJay:

Bro look, Ronaldo is well accomplished and nothing I say can change his success. But the fact that one is successful doesn't mean he cannot be pained especially when he often measures himself with a more successful rival. It is common knowledge that Messi's success pains Ronaldo and his failure delights him as well. That's my point.
Messi's success doesn't pain Ronaldo bro....the media makes it look so, but all na complete wash.
Ronaldo personality get as e be...na y people de see the guy somehow...
When I understood Ronaldo's kind of person, na em mek me like am...
Both of them gives me joy...not only me, but to those who understand them and overlook media hype

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Legendforte: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
obembet:

He left Madrid a comfort zone for him to play in a different tough league tactically. He took that as a challenge. He is not like another one to keep themselves in comfort zone for more than 2 decades and after relieved they joined already set a team Ronaldo doesn't want anyone surrounding him, He needs only good pass ,He can score and achieve the team objectives That's Ronaldo.. Ronaldo is like a time Once he starts no one can Stop in football. The Father of GOAT
Ok. But who is the Father of SHEEP?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Bossman25(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
You dey mind am.
Latest report is that man City reject to buy Ronaldo for $25million.
Hehehehe!

Nbotee:

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Techiekingee(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

I know u Messi fans dont have functional brains and u still brag...now tell me one big game Messi influenced and and won for both club and Country last season...mention just 1 not 2 oooo...just 1... ur so called balon dor winner... mention just 1 game in the whole of last season for both club and Country

Atletico AWOL
Real Madrid AWOL
Juventus AWOL
PSG 5.2
Colombia semi final AWOL
Brazil final AWOL ( even missed a 1 on 1 situation with the keeper)
Finished 3rd in la liga
Was humbled out of CL in the round of 16

Or his claim to win balon dor is eibar , valladolid, betis , malaga, Bolivia, Ecuador... u are all stupid ...thats the word
Wait fest o....u re obviously the one with the dysfunctional brain...
Was it not last season that ur self proclaimed goat almost accompanied Juve to europa league?...what a shame...he even had to be benched in the most important match of their season where they were fighting for a top 4 spot...no thanks to Napoli for bottling it, u wudnt av had the mouth to spew rubbish here

Same last season where Ronaldo literally crashed Juventus out of the champions League by dodging the decisive free kick in d first leg and ghosting in second leg against Porto..... Ronaldo fans sha..

Same Ronaldo that Ghosted and was crashed out by Belgium in the Euros round of 16??

Serie A best player?

Euros best player?

Even with his 5 goals in the Euros, he still couldn't win the best player award....

Absent in champions League 'squad of the tournament'

Absent in Euros 'team of the tournament'...Just rest Oga...

Like someone said when you Ronaldo fans want to talk about Juventus failure, you single Ronaldo out of the Juventus team but attribute every Failure to Messi undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by goddons50: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
Who say honey dy sweet never know say ARSENAL next match na Chelsea and upper week na Manchester city follow by Tottenham....
E dy sweet me like KILODE.....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by OJEEMAH(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
ThierryJay:

grin grin grin I know right, e go pain himher to the marrow. It nears me, I put it in its miserable place straight up.

Shehe's the Chief Pendumbo in this Sports section grin
You are a very wicked man......No make person commit suicide one day ooh

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Techiekingee:

Wait fest o....u re obviously the one with the dysfunctional brain...
Was it not last season that ur self acclaimed goat almost accompanied Juve to europa league?...what a shame...he even had to be benched in the most important match of their season where they were fighting for a top 4 spot...no thanks to Napoli for bottling it, u wudnt av had the mouth to spew rubbish here

Same last season where Ronaldo literally crashed Juventus out of the champions League by dodging the decisive free kick in d first leg and ghosting in second leg against Porto..... Ronaldo fans sha..

Same Ronaldo that Ghosted and was crashed out by Belgium in the Euros round of 16??

Serie A best player?

Euros best player?

Even with his 5 goals in the Euros, he still couldn't win the best player award....

Absent in champions League 'squad of the tournament'

Absent in Euros 'team of the tournament'...Just rest Oga...

Like someone said when you Ronaldo fans want to talk about Juventus failure, you single Ronaldo out of the Juventus team but attribute every Failure to Messi undecided

U see y i said u guys don't have brains ....we are talking about the messi that you guys said 7th balon dor loading ...now i asked a very simple question for u guys to tell y he deserves it and u jumped to Ronaldo...did anyone tell u that Ronaldo will win valon dor...u see y u messi fans have brain defects ...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
AyarmBoye:
lolz........Ur opinion though...Mbappe will outshine Messi? Pathetic!!

Y wudnt he outshine him?? Mbappe was better than Messi last season ....any serious club will take mbappe if offered the 2
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
[quote author=RioCarputo post=104921907][/quote]

Do u know Ronaldo is heading to 37...do u guys think at all...or u think Messi will still b doing all these at that age...if he was, psg for give am 4 Yr contract
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by ThierryJay: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You are a very wicked man......No make person commit suicide one day ooh

grin grin grin All na cruise jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by MrColdsweat: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are a fool ....I stopped reading after the bolded....u guys can see a typical messi fan...when I say they are no different from almajiri, they will say its an insult to them ... just read what a human being typed

He's right.

Messi has the highest man of the match awards in football history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal / Why Is Bet9ja Mobile Not Opening In My Phone / Billboard Of Cristiano Ronaldo Selling Frozen Chicken At Ipaja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.