Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name (42072 Views)

Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record / Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by MrColdsweat: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mikecold:
it would be chelseafan

Even when Ronaldo was at United these are the people that never saw anything in him until he left United for Madrid before he became their god.

Ronaldo history would not be complete without his time in my club (United)

Yet i don't consider him close to Messi that was born to play football

I respect Ronaldo sha, but aside scoring goals he doesn't make football interesting

There is adrenaline anytime Messi is with football, you just want to see the unthinkable that ball can be done with

Messi is a wizard on the ball.

I always underrated Messi. I felt he was overrated.

When this short man score Allison that long range freekick at camp nou, I almost ran mad. Like, How can a footballer be this magical?

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by OJEEMAH(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
ThierryJay:

grin grin grin All na cruise jare.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Techiekingee(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

U see y i said u guys don't have brains ....we are talking about the messi that you guys said 7th balon dor loading ...now i asked a very simple question for u guys to tell y he deserves it and u jumped to Ronaldo...did anyone tell u that Ronaldo will win valon dor...u see y u messi fans have brain defects ...
Lol...U can't even defend ur goat without Insulting urself....
Balon d'Or is presented to the best performing player in the year.

I'm throwing ur question back to u....If you say Messi doesn't deserve the balon dor, please tell us who deserves it and why....

Let's hear d rubbish u have to say

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
MrColdsweat:

He's right.

Messi has the highest man of the match awards in football history.

U even sound more foolish than him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Messi is a wizard on the ball.

I always underrated Messi. I felt he was overrated.

When this short man score Allison that long range freekick at camp nou, I almost ran mad. Like, How can a footballer be this magical?

Then u are new in football....go watch Ronaldo's freekicks in man u and his early days in Madrid... wizard thatn cant win champions league
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by MrColdsweat: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

U even sound more foolish than him

It seems insults are all you have in your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Lashist(m): 6:55am On Aug 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Messi passes to himself from the goalpost and scores before going back to save a penalty then he runs from the goal post to score again and he does that in every game scoring all the goals for Barca in a season with no other player contributing to Barca since they are lifeless or they don't even touch the ball at all

Messi takes the corner and heads the ball into the net after taking the corner then goes back to defend by himself with no support from other players before running from the post to score again.

Let the madness continue

That shows he is the Goat

If I don't agree,it means I am pained

You guys are very good debaters.
Exactly bro...ronaldo does all these too except that he needs a good pass.. Now you get the point...pls dont be pained again cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by MaxiB1242: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2021
Penaldo is not happy at all with the way things are going oo.. abeg make dey just try give am the balloon d or to ease his pain otherwise he go Cox fight oo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Ronaldo Ronaldo Ronaldo............. Oya come and beat me na
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Numerouno94(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You are a very wicked man......No make person commit suicide one day ooh

I luv how him dey pepe pendu the fraud nd his fraudnaldians. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by MERCHANDISER: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
MrColdsweat:
Anybody with a good knowledge of football knows that messi is far better than Ronald. Infact, there's no comparison.

Messi does the job of 3 people. Messi strikes, he dribbles, he creates chances, he assists etc.

Messi comes deep into the midfield, he takes and build the ball and ends up scoring. Unlike Ronaldo who only waits in the 18 yard box for the team to work for him. Ronaldo is barely involved in play. Just tapins and penalty.

Comparing Messi to Ronaldo is stupid....Ronaldo is not even better than the ronaldo of Brazil or ronaldinho.

C.Ronaldo na tap in and penalty merchant.

I just watched Ronaldo d'lima on YouTube,that guy is 100times better than Cr7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lashist:

Exactly bro...ronaldo does all these too except that he needs a good pass.. Now you get the point...pls dont be pained again cheesy

You are just repeating the same thing like Druthspeaker

It doesn't mean you know what you are saying
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

It's not about what you guys are saying.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by OJEEMAH(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Numerouno94:

I luv how him dey pepe pendu the fraud nd his fraudnaldians. grin grin grin
grin grin

Na december we dey wait for

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by MrColdsweat: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

most Cristiano ronaldo fans never actually watched Ronaldo of Brazil.

That guy was a bull on the ball. He'd be running at top speed, headed to your post. If You try stop am, na legover you go collect.

One of the best dribblers of the ball.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by MrColdsweat: 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kingcalls:

Then u are new in football....go watch Ronaldo's freekicks in man u and his early days in Madrid... wizard thatn cant win champions league
Go and rematch that messi's free-kick against liverpool. It is extremely difficult to aim the top angle from a very far distance.

That free-kick was awarded UEFA goal of the season.

Funny thing is, his teammates at Barcelona claim he does not train on free-kicks.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Lashist(m): 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are just repeating the same thing like Druthspeaker

It doesn't mean you know what you are saying
Nobody fvcking cares man...you said alot of shiits there as well...please no need to do this...i don hear you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lashist:

Nobody fvcking cares man...you said alot of shiits there as well...please no need to do this...i don hear you

Disposed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by wealthgoddess: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
praiseneo:

Ronaldo is seeking attention?
With all that fame and wealth
You and the 12 people wey like your comment de mentally ill
Must u insult?
Lol if e pain you goan die na
Na ur papa no well
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by obonujoker(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Techiekingee:

Lol...U can't even defend ur goat without Insulting urself....
Balon d'Or is presented to the best performing player in the year.

I'm throwing ur question back to u....If you say Messi doesn't deserve the balon dor, please tell us who deserves it and why....

Let's hear d rubbish u have to say

Tell us why Pessi deserves the ballondor
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Lashist(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Disposed
Bin wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by praiseneo(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
wealthgoddess:

Must u insult?
Lol if e pain you goan die na
Na ur papa no well
ha na ur papa fit de under needles o e no consine me o
As for my papa no worry him de ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lashist:

Bin wink

Pathetic emulation towards self-devaluation
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by wealthgoddess: 7:00am On Aug 21, 2021
praiseneo:
ha na ur papa fit de under needles o e no consine me o
As for my papa no worry him de ok
Wereyy e be like say u no know me I go follow you drag this matter next time una no go dey insult people online...and I no blame you, na ur papa and mama wey no teach you sense. How dem fit teach you seff...na wetin person get person dey teach...for ur life no come forum dey buga for boys again na finishing u won chop be that... Omo radaaradaa

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by praiseneo(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2021
wealthgoddess:

Wereyy e be like say u no know me I go follow you drag this matter next time una no go dey insult people online...and I no blame you, na ur papa and mama wey no teach you sense. How dem fit teach you seff...na wetin person get person dey teach...for ur life no come forum dey buga for boys again na finishing u won chop be that... Omo radaaradaa
be like say ah no know u ? Ok ah wan know u o u go follow me drag? So as u talk am i suppose enter shell wey ur mama construct ba? See if ur mama mention me till thy kingdom come ah go continue to de give u back. Me wey de find ur type to use catch cruise u go de dare me lol. The sense wey ur mama no wan gree get u go get am by force angry

And de make ur response fast so that we go de feel am as e de hot make ur mama de cry where she de oponu oshi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by wealthgoddess: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2021
praiseneo:
be like say ah no know u ? Ok ah wan know u o u go follow me drag? So as u talk am i suppose enter shell wey ur mama construct ba? See if ur mama mention me till thy kingdom come ah go continue to de give u back. Me wey de find ur type to use catch cruise u go de dare me lol. The sense wey ur mama no wan gree get u go get am by force angry

And de make ur response fast so that we go de feel am as e de hot make ur mama de cry where she de oponu oshi
Lol e pain am! grin bring ur mama come my area make I give boys make them yansh am since u don tell us say ur mama na bitch oloriburuku
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by praiseneo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
wealthgoddess:

Lol e pain am! grin bring ur mama come my area make I give boys make them yansh am since u don tell us say ur mama na bitch oloriburuku
lol oh ok so after those boys don yansh your mama finish base on sapa cos she gats feed you and help the grown agbaya in u, u come believe say na everybody go be like your miserable selves? Your mama be mistake come still bring another animal come join innoncent humans here. No worry una go de alright greet your mama for me grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by wealthgoddess: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
praiseneo:
lol oh ok so after those boys don yansh your mama finish base on sapa cos she gats feed you and help the grown agbaya in u, u come believe say na everybody go be like your miserable selves? Your mama be mistake come still bring another animal come join innoncent humans here. No worry una go de alright greet your mama for me grin
Me I no dey even read ur rubbish again na to just reply you straight...why the thing dey pain u much like this lol angry grin no go kill urself fan abi na my fault say ur father with Im small prick go born yeye child like u? Lol this one think say e fit dey abuse people anyhow for social media e con see im match e dey shiver grin alaye go calm down ooo make I no I swear for ur mama angry angry grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by praiseneo(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
wealthgoddess:

Me I no dey even read ur rubbish again na to just reply you straight...why the thing dey pain u much like this lol angry grin no go kill urself fan abi na my fault say ur father with Im small prick go born yeye child like u? Lol this one think say e fit dey abuse people anyhow for social media e con see im match e dey shiver grin alaye go calm down ooo make I no I swear for ur mama angry angry grin
I like as you de expose how your mama de feel lol…. When your mama cry finish I go know. Continue de yan dust your mama go soon tire you never know anything u no go use your 1% papa shine na my matter u wan use lmao e go shock ur mama. Make I just de here de enjoy ur mama foolishness e de entertain me well I get time grin

Make I bend if I stop Lmao u no know me grin
Just de cruise me with ur mama foolishness make I de jones on am joyfully here. I de like goats like ur type una de always sha wan become unfortunate by force
I de here de wait ur mama grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Techiekingee(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
obonujoker:

Tell us why Pessi deserves the ballondor
Jajaja..... I've nothing to say to you.... check ur stats
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by wealthgoddess: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
praiseneo:
I like as you de expose how your mama de feel lol…. When your mama cry finish I go know. Continue de yan dust your mama go soon tire you never know anything u no go use your 1% papa shine na my matter u wan use lmao e go shock ur mama. Make I just de here de enjoy ur mama foolishness e de entertain me well I get time grin

Make I bend if I stop Lmao u no know me grin
Just de cruise me with ur mama foolishness make I de jones on am joyfully here. I de like goats like ur type una de always sha wan become unfortunate by force
I de here de wait ur mama grin grin
E get why anything u say no fit enter for me hahahaha...this boy won go do stuffs for graveyard...don't worry u may soon die cux na you talk am with your own mouth...
And don't worry that ur stuupid papa with im small dick wey born werey child m sure ur papa seff go dey regret why him born this kind moronic pikin
Ur the most stupiiid idiiot I know. Like father like omojatijati
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by praiseneo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
wealthgoddess:

E get why anything u say no fit enter for me hahahaha...this boy won go do stuffs for graveyard...don't worry u may soon die cux na you talk am with your own mouth...
And don't worry that ur stuupid papa with im small dick wey born werey child m sure ur papa seff go dey regret why him born this kind moronic pikin
Ur the most stupiiid idiiot I know. Like father like omojatijati
werey when u don finish confirm the kind madness wey ur papa wan run we go help you with am softly no worry.
That ur rotten totoed mama go know hafa soonest…lol u wey u just de roam about but u don codedly die since even u sef no know.

But no worry grin

Ur miserable fomilic go still cry blood over u. U never know Wetin de sup grin
Make ur mama just go mistakenly loose guard e go shock una wink

Sheybe u de form faceless warrior if dem born ur mama well drop any means of ID.
I de pity ur mama
U de waste my time just drop ur ID
Ko sare shoriburuku lol
Like I talk before I like goats like ur mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal / Why Is Bet9ja Mobile Not Opening In My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.