Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name (42073 Views)

Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record / Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by IWillSlapMynd44: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2021
Cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by ibtommy(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2021
ThierryJay:
This guy has an overrated sense of how important he is.

I understand his misery sha. It's not easy to be in the shadow of your imagined arch-rival for the past 2 months especially when his superiority over you has now been cemented and you no fit catch up.

- The prospect of Messi winning 7th Ballon D'or;
- Messi's move to PSG which destroyed CR's chances of joining a team he had been eyeing eagerly;
- Exit of Serie A's best player, Lukaku, who was a premier league reject making Serie A to appear substandard.

It is all really too much to swallow for Pendu which is why he is misyarning dust that people shouldn't talk about him. Excuse me, people are even talking about Lord Braithwaite so how can you say they shouldn't speculate about you if you consider yourself greater than Barcelona's Chris Brown?

Pain can make one say stup1d things sha.

That's too much and uncalled for. E no easy na

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Uyi168: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:

Lolzzzz... Tough league tactically? Immobile went to Bundesliga flopped, went to Premier League and flopped and den became a hit in Italy where he was doing well before deciding to try leagues outside of Italy. Have U bothered to ask urself why Italian League players barely leave their league for elsewhere? Ronaldo went to join a team that has won the Scudetto back to back to back for 10 seasons. A team that won the league afta coming straight from relegation but the same team hasn't made it past the quarter finals stage of the Champions league and lost their Serie A title to an Inter Milan team made up of Premier Leage rejects.. So now PSG is now a made team becos it wasn't Ronaldo dat joined them abi... Na yeye dey do una

Flawless victory.
See as you finish her.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by efembaba(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2021
He don dey pepper Penaldo as Messi has stolen all the show since over 2 months now. Nobody even acts like Penaldo exists.. I understand hid pain

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by IbileIfe: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2021
obembet:

The media are joking with Ronaldo and it’s very bad this guy has reached levels In football that no one has reached not even Messi

Lalasticlala
Finis.
When Messi grows as tall as #Ronaldo, I become his fan.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by 73lloo: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2021
The only goat I know. Every other goats are Ewure meeee
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Galaxyroyp(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2021
Check my latest thread and drop your details. You're free to choose how you want the price though, if you're not comfortable with the given option.

Datsme:
Hello Mr Ronaldo,

This is one of the prices that one have to be paying for being famous, so you have to deal with it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Temptee101(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2021
Wetin this one dey try form.

He's definitely pissed that the real GOAT is earning €1m per week.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by GhostWisperer: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2021
obembet:

He left Madrid a comfort zone for him to play in a different tough league tactically. He took that as a challenge. He is not like another one to keep themselves in comfort zone for more than 2 decades and after relieved they joined already set a team Ronaldo doesn't want anyone surrounding him, He needs only good pass ,He can score and achieve the team objectives That's Ronaldo.. Ronaldo is like a time Once he starts no one can Stop in football. The Father of GOAT
Italian league no tough. Shut up! That's where players passing their prime head to before the US or Asia.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by praiseneo(m): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:
Oga is seeking attention as Messi has taken over the media and airwaves.. Since wen is transfer rumour concerning him now an issue?
Ronaldo is seeking attention?
With all that fame and wealth
You and the 12 people wey like your comment de mentally ill

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Felabrity: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2021
The God of football has spoken
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Amavilla: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2021
The Goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by ibtommy(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2021
obembet:

He left Madrid a comfort zone for him to play in a different tough league tactically. He took that as a challenge. He is not like another one to keep themselves in comfort zone for more than 2 decades and after relieved they joined already set a team Ronaldo doesn't want anyone surrounding him, He needs only good pass ,He can score and achieve the team objectives That's Ronaldo.. Ronaldo is like a time Once he starts no one can Stop in football. The Father of GOAT

Stop this rubbish!!! There's a reason for Messi staying for that long in Barca. That man was meant to be a dwarf if you still remember. God used Barca to lift him up. You guys should just leave the two players and let them be.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2021
PENALTY GOAT don vex.
Vexation has been his watchword.
He will soon punch a PRESSMAN.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Seniorwriter(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2021
When you are Big you are Big....
CR7 should calm down.

BTW
Lionel Messi is a Soccer Lion!
Cristiana Ronaldo is a Soccer Tiger!

@SENIORWRITER

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2021
Datsme:
Hello Mr Ronaldo,

This is one of the prices that one have to be paying for being famous, so you have to deal with it.
He is not even famous grin he is a Nigerian prince already and he doesn't know it... Boys cashing out big time

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Suremikky(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:

Lolzzzz... Tough league tactically? A league where 36 and 37 year olds are all still very actively playing? Immobile went to Bundesliga flopped, went to Premier League and flopped and den became a hit in Italy where he was doing well before deciding to try leagues outside of Italy. Have U bothered to ask urself why Italian League players barely leave their league for elsewhere? Ronaldo went to join a team that has won the Scudetto back to back to back for 10 seasons. A team that won the league afta coming straight from relegation but the same team hasn't made it past the quarter finals stage of the Champions league and lost their Serie A title to an Inter Milan team made up
of Premier Leage rejects.. So now PSG is now a made team becos it wasn't Ronaldo dat joined them abi... Na yeye dey
do una

indeed, knowledge is power.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by ThierryJay: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2021
Starboytwo:
abeggi, why Messi nor join monaco.

Messi Is great, but Ronaldo is greater. Let’s leave it like that.

Why Ronaldo no join Roma? but went to join Juve that had won the league for 9 straight years?

At least PSG lost the league last season to Lille, so there's ground to cover domestically, unlike Juve that was on top all through when Ronaldo joined.

You go cry once again when Messi lifts his 7th Ballon D'or which will reinforce his superiority over Ronaldo.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Cerebellum: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2021
MJBOLT:
"The father of GOAT" grin what a wackass line
Messi Has conquered 3 continents and almost conquered the world,if anybody has refused to leave their comfort zone it's Penaldo,who ran to Juventus after Madrid kicked him out like a dog.He should have gone to Milan or Roma to prove himself instead he joined the club that has won the league 9 times in a row.
FRAUD

Chai!

Walia I stopped liking you today..the child picture associated with you comments dey always make sense but for this comment, I stopped

This I have donegrin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Sufferingboy(f): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2021
Come nairaland come see the way people dey use tinubu name dey play grin.You go pity for tinubu.

If tinubu visit nairaland,he will die of heart attack instantly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Goldenfinger: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:
Oga is seeking attention as Messi has taken over the media and airwaves.. Since wen is transfer rumour concerning him now an issue?
..... Yen yen yen yen, keep on capping trash. ���

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Petoski7: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:
What's this one even saying
How this one concern messi?
No go find work

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2021
Ojeemah, paulolee, Numerouno94 ...the trio fakers that keep on jumping creating fake threads about Ronaldo during ti their insecurities...the message is for u all

He is telling u to shiiiiiii

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Jefe1(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2021
You’re the GOAT People will always about you!!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2021
Of ourse there'll always be transfer rumours. Which one be disrespect there? Ignore and move on

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Kingcalls: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:

See dis one.. U neva still cry finish... How is the media joking with him? By muting Reports of Madrid and City wanting to sign him? For a player who is going to be a free agent by next season what is wrong in the media speculating about where he's going next? It is even ironic when U consider the fact he's very active on social media

People like u are the reason... insulting him saying he is searching for clubs
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by puremaker7(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2021
Nbotee:

Lolzzzz... Tough league tactically? A league where 36 and 37 year olds are all still very actively playing? Immobile went to Bundesliga flopped, went to Premier League and flopped and den became a hit in Italy where he was doing well before deciding to try leagues outside of Italy. Have U bothered to ask urself why Italian League players barely leave their league for elsewhere? Ronaldo went to join a team that has won the Scudetto back to back to back for 10 seasons. A team that won the league afta coming straight from relegation but the same team hasn't made it past the quarter finals stage of the Champions league and lost their Serie A title to an Inter Milan team made up of Premier Leage rejects.. So now PSG is now a made team becos it wasn't Ronaldo dat joined them abi... Na yeye dey do una
immobile went to EPL?
You well so?
Which EPL team did he play for?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by hybridblood07(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2021
I suggest to seek for Mental health issue because you're senseless
Nbotee:

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Can't Allow People To Keep Playing Around With My Name by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2021
obembet:

Though league ke
The one juventus stopped winning after 7 times after he arrived

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal / Why Is Bet9ja Mobile Not Opening In My Phone / Imprisoned Dani Alves Pens Love Letter To Estranged Wife Ahead Of His Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.