Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend (74590 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by joyandfaith: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ekele22:
Oh women! Oh women, FEAR WOMEN oo.

Well, let me not bore you guys.i will go straight to the point.

I met this girl,and we became friends,then lovers.

She likes my looks and we both share time,massages and motivational talk together.

I though I could just be friends with her,just random friend until we became so close that she practically confess she love me.
Though I have so many girlfriend which I told her but she said no problem,since we both love each other.

I ask her about her past as she told me,she has only dated a guy but they are no longer together.

I ask her why did they break up,she told me, he cheated on her and so she ended the relationship.

I did not believe this girl,my instinct was telling me,how can a 27years old girl has only dated once and they broke up three years ago.

My suspicion grew when I bleep her and she was wide down there.

I said ok ooooooo
I discovered she was so regular on facebook,what did I do?

I opened a fake facebook account added some friends and added some nice pictures I randomly selected.
I sent her friend request.

She obliged my request.
I waited for a week before I started chatting with her,meanwhile we are seeing, also keeping in touch.

This girl like bleep die but she like to pretend say she no dey bleep.

When I chatted her through my fake account,she responded,

To cut the long story short,girl way dey say na only me she get was ready to go and see a guy who just chatted with her.

Since I was the fake guy na,I was just reluctant to see her,if not na bleep she for get again.

Since now,she hasn't know am the guy with the fake account.

But am not interested so much with her again.

Fear women!! Fear women!!!

Public dog v public toilet. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by jclave22(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kriss216:

She's 27, an inch to evening newspaper, and there's no guarantee you'll wife her. You expected her to lay her eggs on one basket?

She's still seeking for prospective clients who will be foolish enough to settle down with her wide kpekus.

no other truth can be more bitter than this
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Bamzyriches451: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Your matter dey God hand
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by SeeHim: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nigeria Women Has Nothing to offer to me
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by sauceEEP(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
You had other girlfriends and am sure you've been sampling them so you are equally a public toilet....
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by chasisgirl(f): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
Do you need a good support system? Watch this! Thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuFImNIJPXs
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by udemzyudex(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Though I have so many girlfriend which I told her but she said no problem,since we both love each other.

Funny, I wonder why your crying foul now.
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Bngf: 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
For real
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by UDUJ(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
So you have been smashing a public toilet cheesy

You are an ASSOCIATE PUBLIC TOILET yourself cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Juicy001: 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
Why not just drop your shit and go since shes a public toilet?
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Habib101: 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kaii nawa wo ha 'a fear women indeed sad
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by pappilo(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Goldbw122:
cheesy Reading it is hard to find a girl who is not a public toilet it is very rare..And you too have many girlfriend wahala nor too much?

Ojoro cancel ojoro

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Habib101: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
SeeHim:
Nigeria Women Has Nothing to offer to me
As in you know smiley is like they are almost all the same
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ekele22:
I tried it but she say,she can't come to a hotel but she can come to any open bar,my brother is it not the same.

Is it not from open bar,hotel spirit dey enter.

I ask her through my fake account to come to my house but she refuse saying we just know each other now.

Hahahahah,that girl na olosho oo

Don't rush things. Keep playing along. Las las she go accept the hotel deal.
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by obryns: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
This poster is very stupid and self righteous guy,she has done nothing to justify what you claim,you have many girlfriends and you told her meaning you want open relationship,so she is free to also have many dicks as she wants,you bleeped and it was wide maybe ur dick is small n unsatisfactory dtz y she is trying with another guy,you open an account to try her,she is not married to you or engaged so is free to mingle,she is even descent to say no privacy for the first meeting and you are here crucifying the innocent girl,you don't deserve such a good girl,you are d most stupid self absolved idiot I have heard of and the stupid people advising you without thinking, obviously your brains is just for decoration,stupid chauvinist people and for your information am also a man but I can't keep quiet when you degrade women in your stupidity

8 Likes

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by redirect(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
WOMEN IS LIKE NEWS PAPER
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by AutoChick4U(f): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ekele22:
I tried it but she say,she can't come to a hotel but she can come to any open bar,my brother is it not the same.

I ask her through my fake account to come to my house but she refuse saying we just know each other now.

OK you expect her not to meet any prospective suitor because you her bf? Bf wey done rush fvck? Its obvious you not even serious with her and pls blame ur small john Thomas and not her punna being wide ok

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by elonize(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Faber:
Ok...op for you na how u take discover say ur babe na highway giver be your problem.

My own is how I go take Jaapa from this shithole before ma pikin go begin hustle for plane wey come evacuate foreign nationals.

Na so Afghans were complaining about their babe being Olosho on their own forum
Aghanland. Today all man eyes don clear they are hustling for plane to run away.

I dey reason how to run away before this house go collapse.

Who girlfriend epp.
My guy contacted STDs from his girl. He is on injections for 3 weeks now daily. Each cost ₦4300...his account don red grin grin when he was toasting girls up and down he think say he be player or Alpha male. Now they have played him.
I nogo advice any guy to sleep with an girl unprotected ooo.except dey have don fresh test.if any guy tire for condom.mk e no tink of imgbi anymore.dats all.bfor person go dey treat staphylococcus erus n gonacacus eruses cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by IsaacRocks(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ekele22:

Kai you are just painting this girl bad ni, with this she's modest.

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by waliezia(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
U dey craze well well.....u wey say u get so many girlfriends.....na wetin Dem go call u.?? Iatrin...... nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by irijuola: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Osaka28:
Call baba
Faber:
Ok...op for you na how u take discover say ur babe na highway giver be your problem.

My own is how I go take Jaapa from this shithole before ma pikin go begin hustle for plane wey come evacuate foreign nationals.

Na so Afghans were complaining about their babe being Olosho on their own forum
Aghanland. Today all man eyes don clear they are hustling for plane to run away.

I dey reason how to run away before this house go collapse.

Who girlfriend epp.
My guy contacted STDs from his girl. He is on injections for 3 weeks now daily. Each cost ₦4300...his account don red grin grin when he was toasting girls up and down he think say he be player or Alpha male. Now they have played him.

Aghanland cheesy Really! U no well grin

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Bamzyriches451: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Olosho everywhere
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by AutoChick4U(f): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Emeskhalifa:

Don't rush things. Keep playing along. Las las she go accept the hotel deal.
Why tempt another human unnecessarily?

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Baba40(f): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
DM me her number
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by nokspos: 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
your story doesn't make sense , you are not married to her so she can still weigh her options, beside the fact that she love you and gave you sex easy doesn't mean she will give sex to other guys easily .

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Goldbw122(m): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
pappilo:

Ojoro cancel ojoro
nor be small thing bro
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by michigang: 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Romanoff:

Rather than advise him to stay away from Nigerian girls, all suggest he takes his time to study ladies before jumping into a relationship with them.

I am not an advocate for premarital sex, people should stop fornicating. It makes you have clear eyes to see the red flags that you should see.

If a woman doesn't have a source of income but lives lavishly or lives like who dey work and it's not her parents financing her, na red flag.

How does this go for advice?
but I have urges. How do i control it?
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by pappilo(m): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ekele22:
am a full time heat and run driver oo,just that this girl caught my attention,she fine for face and better back side.

Picture or I dont believe hit
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ekele22:

You have no sense, not even the common one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / Ekaterina Lisina, World's Tallest Model Struggles To Find A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.