Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

‘i’ve Sl£pt With Almost All The Men In My Class’ - Ghanaian Female Student VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘i’ve Sl£pt With Almost All The Men In My Class’ - Ghanaian Female Student VIDEO (1457 Views)

$£x Tape Of Ghanaian Female Soldier Leaks Online (VIDEO) / Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police. / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’ve Sl£pt With Almost All The Men In My Class’ - Ghanaian Female Student VIDEO by Arelia2021: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2021
A 24-year-old student of the Eastern Region of Ghana, Koforidua has shared her s*xu@l ordeal with the public.

READ: One Year After Smoking with The Bible, See How Nollywood Actress Etinosa Idemudia Look
The lady, 24 believed to be a nymph0m@niac disclosed her addiction plight during a phone interview on live radio.

“I don’t know how it happened, but I think it all started after my ex-boyfriend broke my v¡rg¡n!ty. Before that, I had a strong ph0bia of it. After that incident, I started having strange f££lings for it which I thought was normal. We could have it like 4 times a day until the unfortunate happened and we broke up.

“Even in school, I have sl£pt with almost all the male students in my class and some of my lectures. Frankly speaking, I don’t know how it always happens. I feel for it with the least touch by a guy. And this has indirectly lured me into having it with different guys,”

READ: Tragedy – Pastor’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Accusing Her Father of Molesting Her Repeatedly
When asked whether she insists on c0nd0ms before it, she answered by saying she always have c0nd0ms in her bag.

“I personally buy some and keep it so that in case they don’t have one, I give them some to use. I know how bad my condition is, so I make sure I always have c0nd0ms to protect myself. The interesting part is, I sometimes pay these guys for their service. “I know my condition is very dicey and I have consulted many pastors. They advised me and tried their best so that these strange f££lings of mine will stop but to no avail.”

She also talked about how medical practitioners she seeks help from take advantage of her weakness

“Most doctors when consulted try to take advantage of me since they know how weak I am. And because of that, I have sl£pt with most of them”

The young lady disclosed that this act of her has not affected her academically.

VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/ive-slpt-with-almost-all-the-men-in-my-class-ghanaian-female-student-confesses/
TOKTOK9JA

Re: ‘i’ve Sl£pt With Almost All The Men In My Class’ - Ghanaian Female Student VIDEO by Twistlord: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2021
Wetin concern is? Na your puna na, share it the way you want
Re: ‘i’ve Sl£pt With Almost All The Men In My Class’ - Ghanaian Female Student VIDEO by lilvicky68(m): 7:43am On Aug 19, 2021
Mtchewwwww
Re: ‘i’ve Sl£pt With Almost All The Men In My Class’ - Ghanaian Female Student VIDEO by Mercyooo: 7:48am On Aug 19, 2021
Hi

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Give Up On Love! It Hurts Too Much / About Turning To A Full Blown Atheist / Man Exposes Chat Of Online Vendor Doing Runs, She Wants To Sleep With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.