Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,485 members, 7,857,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Women Will Only Follow You If You're Successful Or Prospective To Be. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Will Only Follow You If You're Successful Or Prospective To Be. (1694 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Will Only Follow You If You're Successful Or Prospective To Be. by skywalker240(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2021

1 Share

Re: Women Will Only Follow You If You're Successful Or Prospective To Be. by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
LMAO I am enjoying this meme fight between skywalker240 and fountainofyouth

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Will Only Follow You If You're Successful Or Prospective To Be. by skywalker240(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Don't mind the ugly old woman, she couldn't read before she came to spill something stupid.
Re: Women Will Only Follow You If You're Successful Or Prospective To Be. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
skywalker240:

Don't mind the ugly old woman, she couldn't read before she came to spill something stupid.

Na you stupid pass you smeagol, next time get understanding to know where I'm getting at in my comment, instead of quoting me baselessly.

4 Likes

Re: Women Will Only Follow You If You're Successful Or Prospective To Be. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

grin grin grin

Don't mind the guy jare, jumping on my comment to spew rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Will Only Follow You If You're Successful Or Prospective To Be. by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
skywalker240:

How do you know she is ugly and old?were you not taught how to respect your elders since you assume she is old why not respect her .

Since you could read why not explain to her instead of jumping on her mentions to show how mannerless you are.I love that she is giving you hot hot with the funny memes grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Will Only Follow You If You're Successful Or Prospective To Be. by skywalker240(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Na you stupid pass you smeagol, next time get understanding to know where I'm getting at in my comment, instead of quoting me baselessly.
As usual the bitch is at it again

Pained Evening newspapers, aka feminist wannabe

1 Share

Re: Women Will Only Follow You If You're Successful Or Prospective To Be. by skywalker240(m): 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

How do you know she is ugly and old?were you not taught how to respect your elders since you assume she is old why not respect her .

Since you could read why not explain to her instead of jumping on her mentions to show how mannerless you are.I love that she is giving you hot hot with the funny memes grin grin
We don't respect BITCHES!

mostly this Pained old bitch that is bitching about....
Re: Women Will Only Follow You If You're Successful Or Prospective To Be. by AAAntz: 3:30am On Aug 20, 2021
op is right but another angle i want people to look at is guys badmouthing their fellow guys infront of women

this also is very common nowadays, the rich bad motherfxxking guys are always the one telling the women who to fxck or love or marry nowadays

they are the ones controlling the pxssy cartel

and that is why it will be very hard for poor broke guys to easily break the wheel
Re: Women Will Only Follow You If You're Successful Or Prospective To Be. by Mikester: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2021
AAAntz:
op is right but another angle i want people to look at is guys badmouthing their fellow guys infront of women

this also is very common nowadays, the rich bad motherfxxking guys are always the one telling the women who to fxck or love or marry nowadays

they are the ones controlling the pxssy cartel

and that is why it will be very hard for poor broke guys to easily break the wheel

This theory isn't really true. Superior women are the ones who control or at best aggressively advice the lesser women (and sometimes men) on who to get married to.

Another factor you might also be forgetting is that women naturally are also conditioned to go after successful men over their counterparts for reasons i earlier shared in the post.

Guys except maybe a few do not really antagonize other guys in their romantic affairs. I don't do that, you don't do that, so it's just that.
Re: Women Will Only Follow You If You're Successful Or Prospective To Be. by Gmatrix: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2021
� Don't skip yet it's *MatrixStudiO TV �SHOW �� Get connected � to them right now. WE help you Advertise & Promote your Business, Birthday Shout outs�Giveaway� Enlighten you more With�� *Latest Trends* *18+ contents, HOE STORIES* *���, ,Hookups�,Hilarious � Videos, confession Night♨, Relationship advise and other mind blowing contents.... And we show people how to be free of broke. updates dance videos,,sex chat etc!!* Kindly flick on this and you'll be added... thanks
❣�� � �❣

https:///BqxIJ3oc6wHGWwQAAnEbKl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Mother's On The Increase / 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic / What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.