Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men (10558 Views)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / Cossy Ojiakor Twerk Unclad Inside Her Bedroom (Photos, Watch Video) / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
She's even fat.

Guys, dating fat girls is an equivalent to when girls date broke men.

Flee from fat girls.

2 Likes

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Caramia2020(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Be strong bcoz a bullet has been dodge. Thank God.
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Tony818(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
And this one will want to build a family in future.
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Regex: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
constance500:
The future is what again?

Fe mail.
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by CSTRR: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by MufasaLion: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Tamarinda:
I can't see the tears. She doesn't own him her body.

She doesn't what? grin

1 Like

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nigerian guys spending simping for 'thier' so called women will neva stop. Nobody should try advising them cos they might end up broke shaming u, allow them to suffee cool cool
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by samology2000: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
constance500:
the future is Mefale .... grin
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Doctorfitz: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
U see how she's blowing up another's phone? Tells d whole ideology of not pursuing .

1 Like

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by humilitypays(m): 6:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Any girl you meet and approach her and she doesn't respond positively but make you wait for days or weeks or months to say yes or she makes you spend before she says yes doesn't fancy you, she is only searching for something to force her to consider you while she goes about pursuing and crushing on her type of men.

That we say women love financially buoyant guys shouldn't make you a fool. Your financially buoyancy should act as a source of confidence and courage to live your dream life and to carry yourself like a king and to approach any woman you fancy without fear not to be dishing out your money to girls just to force them to accept to date or marry you.

Many successful guys that know what's up and understand the psyche of women bed women freely without spending a dime. So guys, your money isn't for you to buy girls unless it's necessary once in a while to prove a point but shouldn't be your lifestyle and shouldn't be your mission and don't ever use such style or approach to get a woman you want to keep or wife.

So don't let anybody fool you into toasting a girl for days or weeks or months cos a girl that likes you will never stress you because nobody rejects what they desire except mad people.

Many girls and ladies you have been wasting time and resources chasing are submitting their bodies freely and willingly to some boys that you maybe bigger, smarter and even more good looking than.

Women are weird beings, so you also need to have a weird character and thinking style to become most ladies dream man whether you are rich or broke.

Whether you are rich or poor, there are several ways to get girls without spending or begging her to date or marry you.

And of course majority of ladies die for stars (Singers, Actors and any man that appears on TV and media always), many girls chase them around including the girls that will come here to spill thrash about being different, in their closet they crush on music stars, actors, comedians, sportsmen, athletes not because those men are more handsome than you but because women love fame and stardom, it gives them ecstasy to have a famous or popular man have sex with them. Most don't even collect a dime from these men.

I speak from the standpoint of someone that have a good number of entertainment guys as friends, so take my words to bank.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Magnoliaa(f): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2021
Like I knew this would be a gathering of alfa mails.

I lefted.
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2021
constance500:
Fe-mail

2 Likes

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Like I knew this would be a gathering of alfa mails.

I lefted.
And who told you that your presence here is relevant

2 Likes

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2021
humilitypays:
Any girl you meet and approach her and she doesn't respond positively but make you wait for days or weeks or months to say yes or she makes you spend before she says yes doesn't fancy you, she is only searching for something to force her to consider you while she goes about pursuing and crushing on her type of men.

That we say women love financially buoyant guys shouldn't make you a fool. Your financially buoyancy should act as a source of confidence and courage to live your dream life and to carry yourself like a king and to approach any woman you fancy without fear not to be dishing out your money to girls just to force them to accept to date or marry you.

Many successful guys that know what's up and understand the psyche of women bed women freely without spending a dime. So guys, your money isn't for you to buy girls unless it's necessary once in a while to prove a point but shouldn't be your lifestyle and shouldn't be your mission and don't ever use such style or approach to get a woman you want to keep or wife.

So don't let anybody fool you into toasting a girl for days or weeks or months cos a girl that likes you will never stress you because nobody rejects what they desire except mad people.

Many girls and ladies you have been wasting time and resources chasing are submitting their bodies freely and willingly to some boys that you maybe bigger, smarter and even more good looking than.

Women are weird beings, so you also need to have a weird character and thinking style to become most ladies dream man whether you are rich or broke.

Whether you are rich or poor, there are several ways to get girls without spending or begging her to date or marry you.

And of course majority of ladies die for stars (Singers, Actors and any man that appears on TV and media always), many girls chase them around including the girls that will come here to spill thrash about being different, in their closet they crush on music stars, actors, comedians, sportsmen, athletes not because those men are more handsome than you but because women love fame and stardom, it gives them ecstasy to have a famous or popular man have sex with them. Most don't even collect a dime from these men.

I speak from the standpoint of someone that have a good number of entertainment guys as friends, so take my words to bank.
You said it all bro, everything.
I just hope some of the fools here will take a clue from what you posted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by idris646(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2021
na weytin too much trust dey cause bdis..
U BE MUMU MAN!!!.
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Kondomatic(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2021
How's her nyash picture a surprise? No be small leaving a surprise for you.
Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Smoothily: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
ginika

Re: Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men by Lamanii22(f): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Babara1994:
I feel sorry for guys who still think they can buy a woman's body with money.

See your mate getting free boobs without payment. grin

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Naughty Facts About Sex / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / If You Understand This Picture, Your Hellfire Ticket Don Green..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.