Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67358 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by PattyMike(m): 12:35am On Oct 28, 2021
DrOladipo:

Kindly check your email footer. Thanks

I didn’t get any email chief.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
PattyMike:

I didn’t get any email chief.

Please send a pm.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
More gorgeous and profitable items found and secured through Facebook marketplace. Items are direct from users upgrading to newer ones.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Another one from Markeplace

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by princy80(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
How much is your service cost?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
If you have a relative in the USA … a very smart approach to gain their support is telling them of your knowledge of Gadget Importation. They will support you as it’s a viable way to be independent. A lady among us followed this path and the brother was excited to support!

The brother shipped these items to us to be forwarded to her for resale!

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by princy80(m): 5:24am On Oct 31, 2021
DrOladipo:
If you have a relative in the USA … a very smart approach to gain their support is telling them of your knowledge of Gadget Importation. They will support you as it’s a viable way to be independent. A lady among us followed this path and the brother was excited to support!

I want to pick up something from Facebook marketplace and Amazon. What will be the cost?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:37am On Oct 31, 2021
princy80:

I want to pick up something from Facebook marketplace and Amazon. What will be the cost?

Kindly PM!

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by princy80(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
DrOladipo:

Kindly PM!

Please check your mail. Kindly drop a number for WhatsApp. I'm sure some people would like to make enquiries too. Email is not very convenient
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
princy80:

Please check your mail. Kindly drop a number for WhatsApp. I'm sure some people would like to make enquiries too. Email is not very convenient

You can use the web chat feature. All info in the guide on how to reach me directly.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Unlocked phone

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Mrreed(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
I registered, sent a message here that i didn't get the ebook and I also sent you at least 2 emails. It seems "this business opportunity" is only available to who you chose to respond to.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mrreed:
I registered, sent a message here that i didn't get the ebook and I also sent you at least 2 emails. It seems "this business opportunity" is only available to who you chose to respond to.

Isn’t this your email with the pdf attached sir?
I do not give preference to anyone. Your messages were replied accordingly!

4 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Mrreed(m): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2021
DrOladipo:

Isn’t this your email with the pdf attached sir?
I do not give preference to anyone. Your messages were replied accordingly!
May be there is a fkitch, i just received it this morning. Thanks for the followup
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by davidism1967: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dr, Oladipo for president!!!!
Please don't mind any opposition party to spoil the mission...The lord is your muscle and more grace.
I've registered on your website still waiting to get the Ebook sir but I've not seen it on my mail up till now please sir, I would like to also pm you sir via WhatsApp I'll appreciate if I'm considered.....thanks a whole lot...
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2021
davidism1967:
Dr, Oladipo for president!!!!
Please don't mind any opposition party to spoil the mission...The lord is your muscle and more grace.
I've registered on your website still waiting to get the Ebook sir but I've not seen it on my mail up till now please sir, I would like to also pm you sir via WhatsApp I'll appreciate if I'm considered.....thanks a whole lot...

Thanks boss! Lol at president.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
MacBook 2017 with touch bar! A steal! Huge profit.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Akerewe(m): 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
DrOladipo:

Am still expecting the copy of the importation guide Dr.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MirthOsas(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Thanks OP for the good work, but what's the exchange rate that's applied?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Fr33born(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
DrOladipo:
Unlocked phone

Please how can I send you a link to something I want you to help me checkout?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fr33born:

Please how can I send you a link to something I want you to help me checkout?

PM sir!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Akerewe:

Am still expecting the copy of the importation guide Dr.

Please PM
MirthOsas:
Thanks OP for the good work, but what's the exchange rate that's applied?

We have a system in place to give you the best everyday.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Facebook deals! Fire. Follow the thread from page one to understand why this golden opportunity! People are doing it and it’s working well. The pdf is also a good guide!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Deal hunters are not sleeping!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dell Touchscreen pristine clean. Spotted on Facebook marketplace, shipped now heading to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Cravemore: 6:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Hello pals.

I need your urgent attention here!!

Been trying to sign up afresh on offer up. But keeps saying something went wrong.

Any solutions. Cuz I use pia (ip) but still showing the same thing.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Cravemore:
Hello pals.

I need your urgent attention here!!

Been trying to sign up afresh on offer up. But keeps saying something went wrong.

Any solutions. Cuz I use pia (ip) but still showing the same thing.

I presume your VPN isn’t strong enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos) / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS) / Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner

Viewing this topic: checkmatez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.