Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67287 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
cj4humanity:

Thanks bro. It was really a good deal though I wanted to purchase some other items before shipping but Facebook banned my account from using marketplace.

Appeal and keep using Mercari. Facebook itself is in shambles!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by cj4humanity: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
DrOladipo:

Appeal and keep using Mercari. Facebook itself is in shambles!
Thanks bro, I did that and it's been restored. It's amazing how fast Facebook help center respond to requests.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ambitiouschap17: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2021
DrOladipo:
Accessories are good for those that want to start small.

Anytime I want to use this website, it just is just showing error 404 page can't be found.

Sort it with VPN
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
ambitiouschap17:

Anytime I want to use this website, it just is just showing error 404 page can't be found.

Sort it with VPN

Hey Chief, try other browsers. Sorry about that.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Another awesome update. So I opined getting deals on Facebook without restriction of distance through the “Buy Now” option. Seller will ship to you and Facebook manages the transaction. You pay through Facebook and get your tracking number for delivery to our Premium address if you subscribe to it.

The $121 laptop I posted was delivered today. And it’s being shipped to buyer in Nigeria.

NB: Do not pay anyone cos PayPal or cashapp. Verify sellers profile by reading reviews. Got with at least 25 positively reviewed seller.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MirthOsas(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Greetings boss @DrOladipo.

I got an amazing deal but the location is Melrose IL. Is there anyway you can help me get the laptop?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
MirthOsas:
Greetings boss @DrOladipo.

I got an amazing deal but the location is Melrose IL. Is there anyway you can help me get the laptop?

Pm let’s work something out.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by uchman(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
DrOladipo:

Pm let’s work something out.

Can you handle used auto parts?
I already PMed you?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
uchman:

Can you handle used auto parts?
I already PMed you?

Autoparts are shipped via ocean freight. We can discuss further. Thanks
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Myzubby(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY THAT I FOUND THIS
Dear DrOladipo thank you very much for this insightful ideas and knowledge some of us have suffered in the hands of greedy tutors who are only interested in profit making and no values . I have a few questions I stumbled on this thread today GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY. Could you please enlighten us on how to place orders from other webites you listed and how to handle the shipping
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Myzubby:
GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY THAT I FOUND THIS
Dear DrOladipo thank you very much for this insightful ideas and knowledge some of us have suffered in the hands of greedy tutors who are only interested in profit making and no values . I have a few questions I stumbled on this thread today GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY. Could you please enlighten us on how to place orders from other webites you listed and how to handle the shipping

Chief thanks for the adulation! It’s very easy, our website is built synch with all the major ecom platforms. With this you can import your cart directly and pay we handle fulfillment and shipping.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Myzubby(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
DrOladipo:

Chief thanks for the adulation! It’s very easy, our website is built synch with all the major ecom platforms. With this you can import your cart directly and pay we handle fulfillment and shipping.
whats the address sir
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Myzubby(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
DrOladipo:

where is the address sir
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
If there are any issues or problems with deal scouting or anything pertaining to this topic please ask!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Myzubby:
where is the address sir

The email comes with it.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by U1(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2021
cj4humanity:

Thanks bro. It was really a good deal though I wanted to purchase some other items before shipping but Facebook banned my account from using marketplace.

Hello. Did Facebook reveal the reason for the ban? I'm curious.

Also, did you change the location (on your profile) from Nigeria to US to be able to buy on Marketplace?

I can search locations in the US but no option to either buy or make offer. Maybe this had to do with the notification that those areas are far from my current location. Thanks.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by cj4humanity: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
U1:

Hello. Did Facebook reveal the reason for the ban? I'm curious. That I broke the community rule or something

Also, did you change the location (on your profile) from Nigeria to US to be able to buy on Marketplace? No I maintained everything on my profile as it was. I didn't even use vpn

I can search locations in the US but no option to either buy or make offer. Maybe this had to do with the notification that those areas are far from my current locationThanks. I really don't understand were you able to find items?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by U1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=cj4humanity post=106678426][/quote]

Thanks for your response. I wonder what could be wrong then.

Yes, I was able to view products in a US city (Chicago). But I didn't find a single seller with reviews neither was I able to see Buy Now or Make offer button on any of the items I viewed.

I saw a message reading "This listing is far from your current location" at the top of every listing I viewed. This made me wonder if this was why I couldn't find a Buy Now button.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by twhy111(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2021
Pls I just got to stumble on this thread, been following form page 1. I've registered on your link. But I didn't get any email

Edited: I just found it in my spam folder.
Thanks
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
twhy111:
Pls I just got to stumble on this thread, been following form page 1. I've registered on your link. But I didn't get any email

Edited: I just found it in my spam folder.
Thanks

Great!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Facebook shipping deals.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Facebook shipping is amazing

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by uchman(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
As Igbo man, I don check am tongue

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
uchman:
As Igbo man, I don check am tongue

Igwe!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
I continue to advocate going for items in Facebook marketplace with buyers protection. This is safe and many have used this to scout items all over the USA. Don’t be restricted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Zain007(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hi DrOladipo.

I got an amazing deal but the location is Toledo, OH. Is there anyway you can help me get the laptop? Thanks and looking forward to hear back from you in soonest as seller is awaiting my go-ahead with it.
DrOladipo:
I continue to advocate going for items in Facebook marketplace with buyers protection. This is safe and many have used this to scout items all over the USA. Don’t be restricted!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Zain007:
Hi DrOladipo.

I got an amazing deal but the location is Toledo, OH. Is there anyway you can help me get the laptop? Thanks and looking forward to hear back from you in soonest as seller is awaiting my go-ahead with it.

Hi chief, pm!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Praiseland: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have read from page one and I must admit this thread has the capacity to change the financial status of any action taker. Thanks to Dr Ladipo for the selfless service. I am ready to give this a shot and will like the OP to respond to a question earlier asked:
I can search locations in the US but no option to either buy or make offer. Maybe this had to do with the notification that those areas are far from my current location. Thanks.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
Praiseland:
Hello everyone,

I have read from page one and I must admit this thread has the capacity to change the financial status of any action taker. Thanks to Dr Ladipo for the selfless service. I am ready to give this a shot and will like the OP to respond to a question earlier asked:

Thank you for following Chief. When you go on Facebook marketplace and search your item… click on local and shipping option, then choose shipping. You have to click on individual items to get to the page with the “Buy Now” button.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Arleee1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
afternoon chief, I registered on your signature but still haven’t received any mail.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Arleee1:
afternoon chief, I registered on your signature but still haven’t received any mail.

Check spam folder

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) / Traders At Ladipo Market In Lagos Turn Man's Car To Mobile Shop During Repair / How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.