Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67348 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
mrfizy:
Good work op,I shall be back here....

We are waiting!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Order personal items on all platforms. Microphone for bloggers and podcasters. Purchased on eBay!

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by streetsoldier1(m): 12:06am On Dec 01, 2021
DrOladipo:
Order personal items on all platforms. Microphone for bloggers and podcasters. Purchased on eBay!

i tried to get an iphone on craiglist and the seller insists on cash, how do i go about that? Location is boston
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:56am On Dec 01, 2021
streetsoldier1:

i tried to get an iphone on craiglist and the seller insists on cash, how do i go about that? Location is boston

If the item is listed as shipped then no problem. I can receive and send to you in Nigeria.

The first image shows item available to be shipped to any location within the USA.

Second is available locally. I elaborated on how to search for shipped items. For iPhones I do not recommend except for sellers with good reputation and at least 7 years of Facebook use and 25 reviews.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Reus: 8:00am On Dec 01, 2021
Please I want to buy and ship some iPhones to Nigeria to resell , how do I go about this ?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2021
Reus:
Please I want to buy and ship some iPhones to Nigeria to resell , how do I go about this ?

First use my s I g to get the guide. Also you ll be added to a Telegram group where people share ideas on what to buy or not.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Reus: 8:32am On Dec 01, 2021
DrOladipo:

First use my s I g to get the guide. Also you ll be added to a Telegram group where people share ideas on what to buy or not.

I’ll register with a link on your sig right ?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:38am On Dec 01, 2021
Reus:

I’ll register with a link on your sig right ?

Yes
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by akus6060(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2021
Good day! Please how can one get the link to the telegram group? I have signed up and gotten the ebook but can't find that of the telegram group you made mention about.
DrOladipo:

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Vikkoh(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2021
akus6060:
Good day! Please how can one get the link to the telegram group? I have signed up and gotten the ebook but can't find that of the telegram group you made mention about.

Same here.

DrOladipo, kindly share the Telegram group link or send it to me on milesmiles325@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by olamoses75(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2021
akus6060:
same here
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ozome15(m): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2021
Please how can I be added to the telegram group
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by flawless09: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2021
Please share the telegram group link
ibwonder92@gmail.com
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Another hot catch. Facebook marketplace wonder. Cost plus shipping within the �� $90.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by QuoteJustOnce: 2:17am On Dec 03, 2021
@DrOladipo
Nice work you're doing here. I prefer to use eBay auctions (and Amazon) for 2 reasons:
1. i don't really have time for chit-chats with sellers (fake sellers)
2. ebay uses PayPal, so no way in hell you're gonna scam me. Paypal has zero tolerance for shady deals and can block accounts for fun.
So in this case, can i just sign up to use your business delivery address (of course, after providing the required documentation to prove that i'm human)?

3 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by chordrylateral(m): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2021
Telegram link please
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by streetsoldier1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
DrOladipo:

If the item is listed as shipped then no problem. I can receive and send to you in Nigeria.

The first image shows item available to be shipped to any location within the USA.

Second is available locally. I elaborated on how to search for shipped items. For iPhones I do not recommend except for sellers with good reputation and at least 7 years of Facebook use and 25 reviews.

The good deals i'm getting on iphone 12 all said they prefer arranging to meet somewhere and pick up.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
QuoteJustOnce:
@DrOladipo
Nice work you're doing here. I prefer to use eBay auctions (and Amazon) for 2 reasons:
1. i don't really have time for chit-chats with sellers (fake sellers)
2. ebay uses PayPal, so no way in hell you're gonna scam me. Paypal has zero tolerance for shady deals and can block accounts for fun.
So in this case, can i just sign up to use your business delivery address (of course, after providing the required documentation to prove that i'm human)?

Pls PM. Absolutely.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
streetsoldier1:

The good deals i'm getting on iphone 12 all said they prefer arranging to meet somewhere and pick up.

If the meeting location is close to me in Chicago we can run it chief!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
chordrylateral:
Telegram link please
link posting gets one barred from using this forum. The link is part of the welcome email kindly check.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
Doers…. HP laptop sourced cheaply.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
This particular seller of these HP Elitebook folio is a great guy. This is the 7th my clients are getting from him. Sleek and very neat PCs neatly packaged for shipping. Profit on a unit is nothing less than 70k!

3 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by mrklock(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kindly drop a contact number I want to make some enquiries
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by TobbieBeecroft(f): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hello guys, please whi has the link to the telegram group. No one is saying anything about how we can get added. Thanks
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:27am On Dec 05, 2021
TobbieBeecroft:
Hello guys, please whi has the link to the telegram group. No one is saying anything about how we can get added. Thanks

You can PM me and I ll send to you. We must respect the forum’s rules.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by mostflourishing: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2021
First use my s I g to get the guide. Also you'll be added to a Telegram group where people share ideas on what to buy or not.[/quote]

Sir, I would like to be added to the telegram and also get your email address.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Iphone 11 64gb pristine condition picked for one of us at $400

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ozome15(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
DrOladipo:

You can PM me and I ll send to you. We must respect the forum’s rules.
Please for the telegm group
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by streetsoldier1(m): 1:07am On Dec 08, 2021
DrOladipo:
Iphone 11 64gb pristine condition picked for one of us at $400

i got an iphone 12 for $450, how do i make seller drop off at ur place, how do i pay pls?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:58am On Dec 08, 2021
MacBook Pro 2018 16gb RAM 1TB

Amazing deal with huge profit.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:00am On Dec 08, 2021
Another HP Elitebook Folio core i5 8gb Ram and 256ssd. Cheap deal

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Webcam purchased for one of us on ebay

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos) / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS) / Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.