Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67352 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hairbytosy:
I've registered but I haven't received message

Kindly add me to the Telegram group.

Check spam !
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
So many people going into the new year with new found confidence in this passive money making opportunity. It’s crystal clear, with your mobile phone and internet and good knowledge of all we have discussed, sky is the starting point.

Handled for some of us this week.

2016 MacBook Pro 8gb and 256SSD

$350

Exchange 490

Do the calc!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ezeknov(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Good day sir...... can gadgets be shipped to abuja?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ezeknov(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Or is it lagos only
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
ezeknov:
Good day sir......
can gadgets be shipped to abuja?

We have a lot of followers in Abuja. Once items arrive Lagos we send via GIG motors to Abuja. So anywhere you are you can get your items .
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:26am On Dec 20, 2021
Another cheap deal on Facebook marketplace.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S10+ deal hunt at 100$

Massive profit…. Minor cracks

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:42am On Dec 21, 2021
Hp Elitebook 3 units

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:43am On Dec 21, 2021
IPhone XR 64GB

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by skyyboiidanny(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
DrOladipo:
IPhone XR 64GB
How much?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Hardheolar(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hi DrOladipo, do you also ship Monitor? If you do how much? Need to get one for personal use
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by carbon1224(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
DrOladipo:
IPhone XR 64GB

How much
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by genabc(m): 1:58am On Dec 22, 2021
Pls can u share ur Telegram link, I registered on ur site but didn't get the link.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:30am On Dec 22, 2021
skyyboiidanny:
How much?

213$
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:31am On Dec 22, 2021
Hardheolar:
Hi DrOladipo, do you also ship Monitor? If you do how much? Need to get one for personal use

Surely. Use the contact in the pdf to get in touch. Cheers!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by iamoyindamola(m): 11:05am On Dec 22, 2021
DrOladipo:
Another cheap deal on Facebook marketplace.
How much for this
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by butterfly55(f): 2:05am On Dec 23, 2021
Please I just registered. How will I get your ebooks?

[color=#006600][/color]

quote author=DrOladipo post=108586923]So many people going into the new year with new found confidence in this passive money making opportunity. It’s crystal clear, with your mobile phone and internet and good knowledge of all we have discussed, sky is the starting point.

$350

Exchange 490

Do the calc![/quote]
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:24am On Dec 23, 2021
butterfly55:
Please I just registered. How will I get your ebooks?

[color=#006600][/color]

quote author=DrOladipo post=108586923]So many people going into the new year with new found confidence in this passive money making opportunity. It’s crystal clear, with your mobile phone and internet and good knowledge of all we have discussed, sky is the starting point.

$350

Exchange 490

Do the calc!

Can you check your spam folder?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:25am On Dec 23, 2021
Telegram growing and people helping one another!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by JohnyScottt: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2021
DrOladipo:
I will be updating with pictures so we can have a good idea of what this is all about.

Some are distressed and they want to get cash by selling their belongings. Usually these come cheaply and one can leverage on this for huge profits.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Winningbot: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2021
DrOladipo:

Come to Tele gram
sir pls I have registered but didn't get the link nor the ebook ..betjaguy30@gmail.com
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by wyse24(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2021
Ebay checkout available at good rate[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2021
Winningbot:
sir pls I have registered but didn't get the link nor the ebook ..betjaguy30@gmail.com

Check spam folder.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Winningbot: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2021
DrOladipo:

Check spam folder.
there's nothing in my spam folder
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
HP Elitebook Folio bought and shipped. Total cost is $278

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by azeez1271: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2021
im in

DrOladipo:
Nairaland has been an amazing community since I became a member in 2007. This platform presents users with unlimited economic opportunities not undermining the anti-stress and hilarious contents being churned out daily. Some of us have benefited and learned from seasoned entrepreneurs who have excelled in their respective business niches. So having devoted so much to learning various digital commerce skills from paid and free channels I am presenting a niche I completely understand with endless profit possibility. Take the ride with me as we unravel the world of CHEAP GADGET IMPORTATION FOR GREAT PROFITS.
As a researcher, this will be very interactive as everybody will be shown how to do this with little or no help.

Outline
1. Importation and why USA
2. Why this is evergreen and will never phase out
3. Requirements to begin
4. Product sourcing sources
- Offerup
- Facebook Marketplace (Current Gold)
- Ebay
- Amazon
- Mercari
- BestBuy
- Craigslist
- Other less mentioned but super amazing Platforms.
5. Types of Products that sell well
6. Handling Logistics, Forex and Shipping
7. Ways to sell your inventory super-fast.
8. Putting Money back in and expanding

I want to know if this topic piques anyone’s interest before we fully roll it out. Comment if you want us to take this ride together. This will be all encompassing, no hidden secret or buying of ebook….if I document everything in a book it will be available free of charge….quote me on this!

DISCLAIMER
I have seen so many people advertising one or more services directly relating to what this thread is about. We are not affiliated to anyone and doing business with them is at your risk.

My goal is to provide value by demystifying certain obscure information people hoard. And I am so happy people are taking action. Our website through which you registered to get your Ebook and my direct line with the Telegram group are the only channels of reaching us. I do not operate outside Chicago and do not recommend any picker or shipping service. Reach out to me directly for questions.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Xmas

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by finest0007(m): 3:44am On Dec 26, 2021
I've got a deal 42 miles from your zip code. Is it possible to pickup?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MrMcJay(m): 6:15am On Dec 26, 2021
Delivered a day before Christmas, excellent service and swift delivery as always. Thanks a lot Doc.

For those having doubts, this is iphone season as it is Christmas. Omicron lockdown is looming. If it eventually happens, remote work sets in and it's going to be laptop season.
If you don't gerrit, forget abourrit.

3 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
MrMcJay:
Delivered a day before Christmas, excellent service and swift delivery as always. Thanks a lot Doc.

For those having doubts, this is iphone season as it is Christmas. Omicron lockdown is looming. If it eventually happens, remote work sets in and it's going to be laptop season.
If you don't gerrit, forget abourrit.

Always a pleasure the great deal hunter!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ezeknov(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2021
Shhh! Am a ghost reader! Lol but when i stumbled on this thread it was........ Ha! It makes one become over excited and anxious to start immediately....

I have a few questions which you should shed more light on to viewer and action takers.......

Typing
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ezeknov(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2021
1. I am curious..... And your web looks proff... But pls can you tell us more about respect mart?
2. I read your pdf and in nigeria most population salarys are not even up to 30k per month so if they are to see 50k startup on the pdf.....we nigerians will consider as ( OMO this biz is for the rich)..... So pls can one start within 15k upwards?....

Typing

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos) / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS) / Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.