Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67895 Views)

From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote / Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
ezeknov:

See this...
. That’s your email providers issue. It’s a telegram link so there is no information colleected.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Another one

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Exumal: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
dwaynecater:
pls i registered also and i didn't get the welcome package the ebook i mean my email is easymethod56@gmail.com thank you

Samehere gabrielvincent923@gmail.com
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Average9jaman: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2022
DrOladipo:
. That’s your email providers issue. It’s a telegram link so there is no information colleected.

Good morning Doc, pls how can I register on your site?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by uchman(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Hello Dr.
I have some few phones to ship, where will I send the details?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
uchman:
Hello Dr.
I have some few phones to ship, where will I send the details?
hi DM pls
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Followers silently turning this endeavor into a full time hustle.

Cost of fixing this xsmax is cheap! Factory unlocked

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
More deals

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Glamswizard(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Do I need to use VPN to sign up on Mercari?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hp Elitebook G5 procured for a Nairalander!

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
How does getting a MacBook Pro 2020 with touchbar at $700 sound? Facebook marketplace wonders. User hasn’t used it for once!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Glamswizard(m): 12:09am On Apr 15, 2022
I have followed all due process and my Facebook marketplace is still hooked to naija o . Dr , help me o
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by chairmanawe(m): 3:23am On Apr 15, 2022
Dr, I do not get the welcome package all this while. My mail is awesunday5@gmail.com. I want to join the telegram link too. Thk u sir
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by chairmanawe(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dr, pls help me sir. I need the pdf asap. I want to start making money too. Thk u sir
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Glamswizard:
I have followed all due process and my Facebook marketplace is still hooked to naija o . Dr , help me o

If you’re in the TG group, the process is outlined!

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
chairmanawe:
Dr, pls help me sir. I need the pdf asap. I want to start making money too. Thk u sir

Use my sig
chairmanawe:
Dr, I do not get the welcome package all this while. My mail is awesunday5@gmail.com. I want to join the telegram link too. Thk u sir

Reg with the l I N k in my sig
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
Elitebook G5 pristine clean… this seller has huge supply. Picked 3 for a Nairalander!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Glamswizard(m): 12:28am On Apr 17, 2022
DrOladipo:

I'm not there Boss . How do I get the link?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MBello24: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
DrOladipo:

pls how can I join the Telegram Group ?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Tokicares: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Please how do I get the telegram link please,
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by timifaithus(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
DrOladipo:
Hp Elitebook G5 procured for a Nairalander!

What's the spec sir
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
chairmanawe:

Kindly check spam folder
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
timifaithus:

What's the spec sir

256/8gb one is AMD and others are intel i5
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tokicares:
Please how do I get the telegram link please,

The l I n k is embedded in your welcome email sir.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Tokicares: 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
DrOladipo:

The l I n k is embedded in your welcome email sir.

Please how do I check it sir?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Akerewe(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
I also need the link to the telegram group Dr.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Locally secured deals. iPhone 12 64 and 128gb so cheap!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Xxpress(m): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
DrOladipo:
Elitebook G5 pristine clean… this seller has huge supply. Picked 3 for a Nairalander!

Can I get one of these?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Xxpress:

Can I get one of these?

Users find these items using the method I taught. We can be of help in helping you find cheap deals if we have the time.

Another 11 128gb gsm unlocked for cheap!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Glamswizard(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
My facebook market is still showing Lagos . I have tried all methods, uninstall and reinstall.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Glamswizard:
My facebook market is still showing Lagos . I have tried all methods, uninstall and reinstall.

You have to move the pin by zooming in the map and drop on USA. You can further target a definite location afterwards. You can join Telegram too as people share more knowledge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply)

Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses / Egina FPSO: Nigeria's Biggest Oil Producing Vessel Arrives Lagos From South Kore / Comparing The Nigerian Naira And The Benin Republic Cefa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.