Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67321 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Galantis: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
DrOladipo:
iPhone 11

Hello sir, I have registered through the app what next? The phone number for my telegram is 0816.202.4879 remove the dots sir
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Dlee1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello DrOladipo. This thread is so amazing. I have registered and I just finished reading from first page to the last. I saw the PDF and I will start reading it as soon as possible. I commend you for the great work you are doing here.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Dlee1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello DrOladipo, I want to find out something from you.

If I want to purchase a product, am I the one to pay directly to the seller or I will send the money to you to pay the seller on my behalf if am to use you as the picker? Am confused about this. Please answer me the question.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ikare(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Interested in the HP 745 G3. Can u post the full spes please? And ur contact info.
DrOladipo:
2x HP Elitebook 745 G3

Lenovo T450

3x Lenovo E550

2x Lenovo W540

Lenovo T440

All Windows 11 Professional with good batteries.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dlee1:
Hello DrOladipo, I want to find out something from you.

If I want to purchase a product, am I the one to pay directly to the seller or I will send the money to you to pay the seller on my behalf if am to use you as the picker? Am confused about this. Please answer me the question.

Hi Chief, we handle payment and logistics
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
ikare:
Interested in the HP 745 G3. Can u post the full spes please? And ur contact info.

DM sir
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Dlee1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
DrOladipo:

Ok sir.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by AdaUc2(f): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
DrOladipo:
Nairaland has been an amazing community since I became a member in 2007. This platform presents users with unlimited economic opportunities not undermining the anti-stress and hilarious contents being churned out daily. Some of us have benefited and learned from seasoned entrepreneurs who have excelled in their respective business niches. So having devoted so much to learning various digital commerce skills from paid and free channels I am presenting a niche I completely understand with endless profit possibility. Take the ride with me as we unravel the world of CHEAP GADGET IMPORTATION FOR GREAT PROFITS.
As a researcher, this will be very interactive as everybody will be shown how to do this with little or no help.

Outline
1. Importation and why USA
2. Why this is evergreen and will never phase out
3. Requirements to begin
4. Product sourcing sources
- Offerup
- Facebook Marketplace (Current Gold)
- Ebay
- Amazon
- Mercari
- BestBuy
- Craigslist
- Other less mentioned but super amazing Platforms.
5. Types of Products that sell well
6. Handling Logistics, Forex and Shipping
7. Ways to sell your inventory super-fast.
8. Putting Money back in and expanding

I want to know if this topic piques anyone’s interest before we fully roll it out. Comment if you want us to take this ride together. This will be all encompassing, no hidden secret or buying of ebook….if I document everything in a book it will be available free of charge….quote me on this!

DISCLAIMER
I have seen so many people advertising one or more services directly relating to what this thread is about. We are not affiliated to anyone and doing business with them is at your risk.

My goal is to provide value by demystifying certain obscure information people hoard. And I am so happy people are taking action. Our website through which you registered to get your Ebook and my direct line with the Telegram group are the only channels of reaching us. I do not operate outside Chicago and do not recommend any picker or shipping service. Reach out to me directly for questions.

Good day,I ve registered please send the guide to me and add me to the telegram group
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by 21sailor: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Greetings Mroladipo,
I just registered on your site, I'll need the next steps.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Phoneselller(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
AdaUc2:

Good day,I ve registered please send the guide to me and add me to the telegram group

Boss e send you?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Phoneselller(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dlee1:
Hello DrOladipo. This thread is so amazing. I have registered and I just finished reading from first page to the last. I saw the PDF and I will start reading it as soon as possible. I commend you for the great work you are doing here.

Bruh, help me have access to this too I'm so much interested but Droladipo just not looking at my side
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by 21sailor: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
DrOladipo:

Greetings boss,
I also want to buy a phone from someone. I'm at the verge of negotiation how do I go about it? I've registered on your site already but no feedback.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
21sailor:

Greetings boss,
I also want to buy a phone from someone. I'm at the verge of negotiation how do I go about it? I've registered on your site already but no feedback.

Please let us know through telegram we will be in your DM
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Phoneselller:

Bruh, help me have access to this too I'm so much interested but Droladipo just not looking at my side

Chief we talked on WhatsApp!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
iPhone 11 Promax $325

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Dlee1(m): 5:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Phoneselller:

Hello bro,
am sorry for have replied you late. It is easy to get the PDF. You need to check his signature and register on that link he put there. Once you register, the PDF will be sent to you automatically to your email.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by AdaUc2(f): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2022
Phoneselller:

Boss e send you?
Not yet search for his digit in his posts
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Dlee1:

Hello bro,
am sorry for have replied you late. It is easy to get the PDF. You need to check his signature and register on that link he put there. Once you register, the PDF will be sent to you automatically to your email.

Absolutely!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by olamoses75(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Yankee Facebook with marketplace for sale @15k
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
Another banger

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
New one

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Dlee1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hello DrOladipo,
I have been waiting for your reply on WhatsApp. I am not asking for free service. You should charge me for the service but be considerate, I beg of you sir. (...Lg V50 purchase)
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dlee1:
Hello DrOladipo,
I have been waiting for your reply on WhatsApp. I am not asking for free service. You should charge me for the service but be considerate, I beg of you sir. (...Lg V50 purchase)

We responded accordingly.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by sjx566: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Boss, how do I register?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2022
Droladipo,
good morning sir,
please sir a brother wants to send me a phone from texas, how can you be of help sir, im ready to pay as well.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Zammy123(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
I just got to know about this and I already registered.. I saw something about connecting chrome to one’s respectcart account. How does this work please? Droladipo
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
sjx566:
Boss, how do I register?

Use link in the s I g
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Zammy123(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
DrOladipo:

Use link in the s I g

You are not replying my message up there boss
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by sjx566: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Pls my telegram angry sad shocked cool.Boss,add me up sir.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by sjx566: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dunno what s l g is

You are not replying my message up there boss[/quote]
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by sjx566: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=Zammy123 post=114919
You are not replying my message up there boss[/quote]

I don't know what s l g is

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply)

Traders At Ladipo Market In Lagos Turn Man's Car To Mobile Shop During Repair / Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos) / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.