Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67889 Views)

From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote / Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Deal

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Deals

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by LEGITDATAPLUG(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
God!!!!
I've been searching for this thread for a very long time
Doc, thanks so much for keeping this thread alive I'm so happy
Na to start afresh again o

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by LEGITDATAPLUG(m): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2023
DrOladipo:
Deals

Good morning Dr Oladipo,
Pls Sir, I sent you a message on WhatsApp concerning the telegram group link.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
LEGITDATAPLUG:
God!!!!
I've been searching for this thread for a very long time
Doc, thanks so much for keeping this thread alive I'm so happy
Na to start afresh again o

Thank you for following!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Deals on transit

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Galantis: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2023
LEGITDATAPLUG:

Good morning Dr Oladipo,
Pls Sir, I sent you a message on WhatsApp concerning the telegram group link.

kindly send me his whatsapp number please.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by achu442(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
How do I get your WhatsApp number?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by lionlee216(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by NnamdiN: 7:55am On Mar 07, 2023
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
lionlee216:

Bossman!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Kaypee007: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
DrOladipo:
Deals on transit
Good day.Please what is your naira to dollar rate,so I can do my calculations when searching for deals.I joined your telegram group,couldn't find that information there.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Xxpress(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2023
Can I get the link to the telegram group pls?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
It’s time to revamp the thread! Do we agree? Time to motivate others to start. Profits- Sky is really wide for billions of birds to fly.

4 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Phoneselller(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
DrOladipo:
It’s time to revamp the thread! Do we agree? Time to motivate others to start. Profits- Sky is really wide for billions of birds to fly.

Thank you for the insight doc. Now I know how to move in this gadget importation thing, thank you for the motivation boss

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
Phoneselller:

Thank you for the insight doc. Now I know how to move in this gadget importation thing, thank you for the motivation boss

Thank you Chief!

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Another one

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
Another

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:25pm On May 08, 2023
Deal

1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by erjo: 10:40pm On May 15, 2023
DrOladipo:
Deal

Kindly reach me on Whatsapp 07068996260 let's strike some deals
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:13pm On May 22, 2023
erjo:

Kindly reach me on Whatsapp 07068996260 let's strike some deals

Sounds good.

More deals

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by erjo: 7:25pm On May 22, 2023
DrOladipo:

Sounds good.

More deals

Haven't seen ur message on Whatsapp till now
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:38pm On May 28, 2023
Not just gadgets, fashion items inclusive.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:40pm On May 28, 2023
erjo:

Haven't seen ur message on Whatsapp till now

Kindly check your email.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:10pm On May 28, 2023
Another deal from Mercari

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by erjo: 8:49pm On May 28, 2023
DrOladipo:

Kindly check your email.

I've, didn't see any message from you
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:21am On May 29, 2023
erjo:

I've, didn't see any message from you

Here

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Robisky001(m): 6:43am On Jun 16, 2023
DrOladipo:

Here
Hi boss, let me have your contact or telegram link whatever means that I can reach out to you.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:32am On Jun 27, 2023
I will always try to update the thread, so many silent readers taking action.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by tonytony208(m): 1:46am On Jun 27, 2023
DrOladipo:
I will always try to update the thread, so many silent readers taking action.

Just images without description..

No response to those asking for your telegram channel link.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:15am On Jun 27, 2023
Just images without description..

No response to those asking for your telegram channel link.[/quote]

By description, I am not selling these items, purchasers post full images and descriptions in other threads and media.

I will add the TG link hyperlinking to TG is kind of weird on NL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses / Egina FPSO: Nigeria's Biggest Oil Producing Vessel Arrives Lagos From South Kore / Comparing The Nigerian Naira And The Benin Republic Cefa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.