Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67899 Views)

From Next Month, Nigeria Would Have No Need To Import Petrol - Dangote / Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:50am On Oct 18, 2022
Deal

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:13am On Oct 19, 2022
emm85:
Hello Dr Ola, I've registered but the email with the ebook has not come, I'd also send you mail, you can send direct to angserve@gmail.com.
Thanks.

Kindly check
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
Brand new iPhone 14 purchase cheaply for one of our followers.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by achu442(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Do u ship from Facebook marketplace also?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:31am On Oct 27, 2022
achu442:
Do u ship from Facebook marketplace also?

Yes all platforms
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wear your deal cap!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
More deals: Use the methods taught and get yourself something nice.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MrSuama(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
DrOladipo:

Please what's the current subscription rate?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by jospepper(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
DrOladipo:
Happy New Year sir, do you ship Televisions too?

What's the rates?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:59am On Jan 06, 2023
jospepper:
Happy New Year sir, do you ship Televisions too?

What's the rates?

Yes you can check the rate on our web
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by jospepper(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2023
DrOladipo:

Yes you can check the rate on our web
Thank you very much sir.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by jospepper(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Someone please help, I can't send messages to foreign sellers on Facebook marketplace. Anytime I try, it ll return "sending error"
Message.

What's the solution to this?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by olushollys(m): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2023
I have this issue too please help
jospepper:
Someone please help, I can't send messages to foreign sellers on Facebook marketplace. Anytime I try, it ll return "sending error"
Message.

What's the solution to this?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 1:12am On Jan 15, 2023
I have not had time to update the thread, so many interesting findings would be revealed soon! Stay tuned.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
Even with the astronomical exchange rate, the system is to find dirt cheap items and still make your profit! People using this method are profiting every week.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Jaythentic(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
olushollys:
I have this issue too please help
Same toooo please help @DrOladipo
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Haywhy433(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
DrOladipo:
Brand new iPhone 14 purchase cheaply for one of our followers.
Sweet
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Haywhy433(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
I can’t see the link to the ebook
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Jb95(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello Doc, I have registered about 3 days ago and I still haven't got the welcome email. My email address is bawajude@gmail.com
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jb95:
Hello Doc, I have registered about 3 days ago and I still haven't got the welcome email. My email address is bawajude@gmail.com

Please check your email now.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
This is another great deal!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Supreme145(m): 12:12am On Jan 24, 2023
DrOladipo:

I've registered on your site but haven't gotten any mail, also sent you a DM and you haven't replied either
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by olushollys(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2023
DrOladipo:

Please can you make the document downloadable or create a link to it's attachment on your profile.
I lost my phone and could get a again.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Pdf is revamped to deal with current realities and more profit.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Supreme145(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
DrOladipo:
Pdf is revamped to deal with current realities and more profit.
Baba how we get the pdf?? I registered over a week ago but no show till now
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 12:46am On Jan 31, 2023
Supreme145:

Baba how we get the pdf?? I registered over a week ago but no show till now

The world “Baba” cracks me up! Baba check spam folder!

Meanwhile new deals…. 3 PC landed for 350$

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:48am On Jan 31, 2023
$130

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Adabilaal: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
DrOladipo:
$130
I've been trying to reach you but I didn't get any mail. What's your telegram handle
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hp Elitebook G4 i5/256ssd/Keyboard light/8gb RAM clean! $190!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
Good deals

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses / Egina FPSO: Nigeria's Biggest Oil Producing Vessel Arrives Lagos From South Kore / Comparing The Nigerian Naira And The Benin Republic Cefa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.