Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67166 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ausproxi(m): 9:03am On Nov 20, 2021
DrOladipo:
Clean and good gadgets are on all the major marketplaces.

Boss please how do I get back Marketplace on my Facebook menu, Facebook has removed it
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
ausproxi:

Boss please how do I get back Marketplace on my Facebook menu, Facebook has removed it

Can you update your current app or use the web version?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
What’s interesting is you can get your items cheaper and even enjoy the best rate your bank has to offer.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Sunnybabe(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
DrOladipo:
What’s interesting is you can get your items cheaper and even enjoy the best rate your bank has to offer.
how much is this? Doc
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sunnybabe:
how much is this? Doc

$190 to land in Nigeria @480/$
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Sunnybabe(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2021
DrOladipo:

what's the specifications sir
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ausproxi(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2021
DrOladipo:

Can you update your current app or use the web version?

I updated and it's back. Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
ausproxi:

I updated and it's back. Thanks sir

Glad that helped!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
DrOladipo:

Glad that helped!
please I need your contact, I have a deal
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by smod10(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2021
Hi DrOladipo do you ship TVs?
DrOladipo:
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
smod10:
Hi DrOladipo do you ship TVs?

Yes via ocean freight. Longer shipping time though.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
MacBook 2012

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
MacBook 2011

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Sunnybabe(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
DrOladipo:

Doc... Pls what's the specifications for this
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
It’s fascinating how people are killing it. They look for good deals… get USD cheaply and get items fast in Nigeria.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Praiseland: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Dr Ladipo, Is there any tip to buy very cheap gadgets this Black Friday?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by olamoses75(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
DrOladipo:
It’s fascinating how people are killing it. They look for good deals… get USD cheaply and get items fast in Nigeria.
how do one get USD cheaply, boss?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Disco01(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2021
How do we pay you in dollars?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2021
Disco01:
How do we pay you in dollars?

Kindly s I g n u p

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2021
olamoses75:
how do one get USD cheaply, boss?

Are you part of the group on Telegram?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2021
Praiseland:
Dr Ladipo, Is there any tip to buy very cheap gadgets this Black Friday?

Massive opportunities. Although for regular classified platforms like Facebook marketplace and Offerup this may not be popular. Check eBay, backmarket and Amazon.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by olamoses75(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2021
DrOladipo:

Are you part of the group on Telegram?
is there any group on telegram? Just hearing that
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by pakmoni(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
please will like to join the telegram group
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Jban(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
I am done registering on your website,...whats next Sir??
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Disco01(m): 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
DrOladipo:

Kindly s I g n u p

There is no such information there.
Don't know why you are reluctant about answering questions or providing details.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
Jban:
I am done registering on your website,...whats next Sir??

Start looking for deals as explained here and in the guide. Also the welcome e mail comes with a link to Telegram where people share ideas on deals to go for. Website guide is also available.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Disco01(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
DrOladipo:

Start looking for deals as explained here and in the guide. Also the welcome e mail comes with a link to Telegram where people share ideas on deals to go for. Website guide is also available.

I registered but there is no welcome email? How long does it take to receive a welcome email?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Disco01:

I registered but there is no welcome email? How long does it take to receive a welcome email?

Please check spam folder. Also mark messages from us as non-spam.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2021
More people challenging the status quo and creating wealth in this relatively comfortable path.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Are you checking Black Friday sales on all platforms?

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebay Deals

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others / Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.