Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67163 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jamestown123:
But can you help ship the cars to Nigeria?

Yes
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
brijibs:
Wow!
2022!!
Endless possibilities!!!

Loud and clear!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by divinefavor: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
DrOladipo:

Check your spam folder.

Seen. Many thanks.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by pat077: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
DrOladipo:
Brand new Google Pixel 5a pickup for one of us. Good deal.
I need a phone like this for personal use. Can I get like xiaomi phones?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Businesselites2: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
pat077:
I need a phone like this for personal use. Can I get like xiaomi phones?

I haven’t seen the mentioned brand in the USA. Thanks
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Endless opportunities.

Just bumped into the thread this evening.
Just finished going through page 1-27

Kudos for the good work boss.

Has anyone here tried ALAT virtual dollar card?
Is it any good?

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Professorcplus(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wow. Just discovered this. Hopefully I found new method to get cheap items
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MrSuama(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2022
DrOladipo:

There are xiaomi phones on Facebook market place but not as much as iPhone and Samsung.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by drmuchin: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
DrOladipo:

Chief, can you help me get a laptop and Android tablet prefarably neatly used devices?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Pelaiye2703(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Happy New Year to you all. I am convinced that this is one of the most thoughtful thread I have seen on NL. Thank you Dr. Oladipo for coming through for us. All that being said, the only challenge I think I'll be facing is the payment. I have come across many testimonies here, I would love to know the mode of payment you are all making use of in making this purchasing dream a reality. I look forward to a positive reply from you all. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
netoc65:
Endless opportunities.

Just bumped into the thread this evening.
Just finished going through page 1-27

Kudos for the good work boss.

Has anyone here tried ALAT virtual dollar card?
Is it any good?

Thank you!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by drmuchin: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Spoke my mind

Pelaiye2703:
Happy New Year to you all. I am convinced that this is one of the most thoughtful thread I have seen on NL. Thank you Dr. Oladipo for coming through for us. All that being said, the only challenge I think I'll be facing is the payment. I have come across many testimonies here, I would love to know the mode of payment you are all making use of in making this purchasing dream a reality. I look forward to a positive reply from you all. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Greatersttar: 7:30am On Jan 09, 2022
DrOladipo:

Yes
I have registered on the website, I also sent you a DM. Pls can you add me to your telegram group
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by RunzMAN: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2022
DrOladipo:

Check your spam folder.

I sent you a message... I haven't seen the telegram link sir
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by theenchanter: 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
DrOladipo:

Thank you!
Dear Doc, can u help me pick some things at Chicago, IL?

Got another cool deal at Bellevue, WA. Can u find a way around that or should I discard it?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by uchman(m): 4:47am On Jan 11, 2022
DrOladipo:

Thank you!

Hello Doc,

Can you help me pick up a phone at Beloit KS?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by chairmanawe(m): 5:26am On Jan 11, 2022
I m super interested sir. How do i join the moving train?
DrOladipo:
Nairaland has been an amazing community since I became a member in 2007. This platform presents users with unlimited economic opportunities not undermining the anti-stress and hilarious contents being churned out daily. Some of us have benefited and learned from seasoned entrepreneurs who have excelled in their respective business niches. So having devoted so much to learning various digital commerce skills from paid and free channels I am presenting a niche I completely understand with endless profit possibility. Take the ride with me as we unravel the world of CHEAP GADGET IMPORTATION FOR GREAT PROFITS.
As a researcher, this will be very interactive as everybody will be shown how to do this with little or no help.

Outline
1. Importation and why USA
2. Why this is evergreen and will never phase out
3. Requirements to begin
4. Product sourcing sources
- Offerup
- Facebook Marketplace (Current Gold)
- Ebay
- Amazon
- Mercari
- BestBuy
- Craigslist
- Other less mentioned but super amazing Platforms.
5. Types of Products that sell well
6. Handling Logistics, Forex and Shipping
7. Ways to sell your inventory super-fast.
8. Putting Money back in and expanding

I want to know if this topic piques anyone’s interest before we fully roll it out. Comment if you want us to take this ride together. This will be all encompassing, no hidden secret or buying of ebook….if I document everything in a book it will be available free of charge….quote me on this!

DISCLAIMER
I have seen so many people advertising one or more services directly relating to what this thread is about. We are not affiliated to anyone and doing business with them is at your risk.

My goal is to provide value by demystifying certain obscure information people hoard. And I am so happy people are taking action. Our website through which you registered to get your Ebook and my direct line with the Telegram group are the only channels of reaching us. I do not operate outside Chicago and do not recommend any picker or shipping service. Reach out to me directly for questions.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
chairmanawe:
I m super interested sir. How do i join the moving train?

Check e m a I. L
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
uchman:

Hello Doc,

Can you help me pick up a phone at Beloit KS?

That’s another state entirely. Come to Telegram to see how you can search deals locally or throughout the USA via shipping.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by uchman(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
DrOladipo:

That’s another state entirely. Come to Telegram to see how you can search deals locally or throughout the USA via shipping.

Hello Doc,
I have not had telegram before but I will try to install one.
If you will be kind enough to tell me the states to search for deals
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by delgroveng(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2022
Rmb Rmb Rmb Trade settlement

Current Rate N92/Rmb

Wechat Alipay and Account Trade settlement

Reliable Rmb payment Solutions for Importers and Bulk Crypto Traders

Looking for longer term Trade settlement L/C, we got you

You may contact through Nigeria/ China watsapp. Both Accessible

Do not try to come to my DM ask me for escrow trade, we have been here for over 8yrs.

Businesses has dispute but integrity and consistency is our watch word.

Thanks to all our loyal clients served

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2022
Samsung A51 unlocked and pristine clean picked for $200

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2022
MacBook Pro 2016 16gb Ram 512ssd for a Nairalander. Item cost $600 excluding shipping $@470…

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Generalgoshen: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Please drop the Link to the group
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Gaming Laptop for a Nairalander. Great deal!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Tbreezy(m): 12:08am On Jan 13, 2022
DrOladipo:
Nairaland has been an amazing community since I became a member in 2007. This platform presents users with unlimited economic opportunities not undermining the anti-stress and hilarious contents being churned out daily. Some of us have benefited and learned from seasoned entrepreneurs who have excelled in their respective business niches. So having devoted so much to learning various digital commerce skills from paid and free channels I am presenting a niche I completely understand with endless profit possibility. Take the ride with me as we unravel the world of CHEAP GADGET IMPORTATION FOR GREAT PROFITS.
As a researcher, this will be very interactive as everybody will be shown how to do this with little or no help.

Outline
1. Importation and why USA
2. Why this is evergreen and will never phase out
3. Requirements to begin
4. Product sourcing sources
- Offerup
- Facebook Marketplace (Current Gold)
- Ebay
- Amazon
- Mercari
- BestBuy
- Craigslist
- Other less mentioned but super amazing Platforms.
5. Types of Products that sell well
6. Handling Logistics, Forex and Shipping
7. Ways to sell your inventory super-fast.
8. Putting Money back in and expanding

I want to know if this topic piques anyone’s interest before we fully roll it out. Comment if you want us to take this ride together. This will be all encompassing, no hidden secret or buying of ebook….if I document everything in a book it will be available free of charge….quote me on this!

DISCLAIMER
I have seen so many people advertising one or more services directly relating to what this thread is about. We are not affiliated to anyone and doing business with them is at your risk.

My goal is to provide value by demystifying certain obscure information people hoard. And I am so happy people are taking action. Our website through which you registered to get your Ebook and my direct line with the Telegram group are the only channels of reaching us. I do not operate outside Chicago and do not recommend any picker or shipping service. Reach out to me directly for questions.

Hello Doc, I'm interested in this opportunity, please how can I join the telegram group?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by MakelemiJnr(m): 12:18am On Jan 13, 2022
Just bumped into this thread, it wasn't easy going through all the pages but it was definitely worth it.... I'm interested in starting this out ASAP...

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others / Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.