Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State (46372 Views)

Shuwa Arabs In Lagos Declare Support For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Edo APC Crisis: Obaseki Rejects Ganduje Committee, Backs Buhari's Reconciliation / Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Liverpoolfc:
Tolerance fire you there. If this rubbish happen for Edo, i will personally lead a statewide protest.

You can't do anything. It is a done deal.

Just matter of time it will be established.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by seunayantokun(m): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
I once or twice said here that there is a need to use the law to stop all Obas, Ezes, Sarkins or Serikis not native to and recognised by the law of the state where they exist. For security's sake. Those things were allowed in an atmosphere of friendly understanding but the betrayal Fulani imperialists have shown to have an evil motive behind it.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Web2020: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
It will never happen. They have chosen a wrong state. How many times other tribes tried to install Oba in Sokoto? Why are these Fulani looking for trouble every where. This one will consume them I Belt you.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by UGBE634: 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Then allow them have their sultanate
The Otaru of Auchi is enough

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by mod9: 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:
Let it be known that I am against the xenophobia perpetrated by the people of Ẹdo against the peaceful coronation of the Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Ẹdo state.
This might be a stumbling block to the peaceful coexistence of Nigeria.
Lets call a spade a spade. Ẹdo people are wrong here.
They should learn to accommodate their fellow countrymen and allow the Sultan to be coronated so as to bolster national unity and peaceful coexistence which the people of Ẹdo (Bini, Esan, Etsako, Igara and Akoko Ẹdo) fought for and are still fighting to uphold.
One Nigeria
so Owan is no more part of Edo state abi?
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by correctyourself(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:
Let it be known that I am against the xenophobia perpetrated by the people of Ẹdo against the peaceful coronation of the Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Ẹdo state.
They should learn to accommodate their fellow countrymen and allow the Sultan to be coronated so as to bolster national unity and peaceful coexistence which the people of Ẹdo (Bini, Esan, Etsako, Igara and Akoko Ẹdo) fought for and are still fighting to uphold.
One Nigeria

Edo people are not interested in this, but of you know you really need this please go to S/East and do your coronation grin.

So with the issues of insecurity here and there you think it's right to be talking about such thing.

People who are around us has become a suspect and you want Edo people to absorb more strengers? Your brain needs extermination.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by orisa37: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
The only sacrilege here is not going through the palace of the Oba to get his approval.

No. Though a sacrilege, but the OBA is not yet bothered, since The Governor is actively solving the problem created by the absurd appointment.

The Government is to give him A STAFF OF OFFICE. THE OBA OF BENIN, AS THE CHAIR OF EDO RULERS COUNCIL IS TO APPROVE HIM AS EDO STATE MEMBER OF TRADITIONAL RULERS COUNCIL AND AUTHORIZE HIM FOR THE STATE DUTIES. OBA OF BENIN IS TO RECOMMEND HIM FOR ANYTHING IN THE STATE.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Web2020: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You can't do anything. It is a done deal.

Just matter of time it will be established.
Before that matter of time as you stated, you will be consumed. No two kingdom in Benin, never!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Web2020:
Before that matter of time as you stated, you will be consumed. No two kingdom in Benin, never!

Too many words don't feel a basket.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
UGBE634:
The Otaru of Auchi is enough

So other Muslims should suffer.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by samuel051: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Learn tolerance afterall there are large percentage of Muslims in edo state roughly 40%. Edo north are entirely muslims.

There is need for sultanate arm there.
sharap,u only see Muslims at agbede,aviele,auchi,ivbiaro, less than 3% in ihievbe and other etsako lga,the rest are christians.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/obaseki-rejects-planned-coronation-of-sultan-in-edo/

Sultan of shuwa Arab ? These people take every other tribe for fools . same way the plant seriki everywhere in yoruba lands.. And wont let you have a title in their own place, they can kill you for even having the thought ..
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by donforeign: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sirjamo:
The only sacrilege here is not going through the palace of the Oba to get his approval.

There's nothing wrong in having a Sultan for the Shuwa migrants in Edo. I know Benin people will have a traditional head in Borno, since Igbo have igwe and Yoruba have a Kabiesi.

I AM DONE TALKING
Mugu

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by donforeign: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

There is nothing wrong in having sultan in edo state
..u can invite Dem to your father's house

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by macrodata(m): 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
I can see they fried your sense

Just mention your state so i can call it out directly
MannergrillBBC abi wetin be that him name; na him fry the guy sense. All of dem na fucktards.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Web2020: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Too many words don't feel a basket.
meaningless

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by UGBE634: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

So other Muslims should suffer.
They should pay obeisance to him as the head of all Muslim faithfuls in Edo state
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Provocative act...
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Successmind(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good move...
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by membranus: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sirjamo:

There's nothing wrong in having a Sultan for the Shuwa migrants in Edo. I know Benin people will have a traditional head in Borno, since Igbo have igwe and Yoruba have a Kabiesi.

Do you have a town? Go and install him there if you so much love the Shuwa Arab.

Obaseki has talked his own and that's final.

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by generalwo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:
One Nigeria
..... Oga keep quiet.... How many times have u seen an oba or odionere or a Benin chief coronated in kano? If they are not satisfied with just living in the south then all of them should get out and go and herd their cows in the north.... There can never be 2 kings In a community...... There is nothing and there will never be anything like sultan in Edo state
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by daroz(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING

What will a Bini man be doing in Borno? That can never happen, except the person is serving in the Nigerian force.
Ask questions.

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by chronique(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING

Spoken out of ignorance. Edos worldwide do not hold any official title outside their land. From Lagos to Ife to Enugu to Kano, etc, you will never find any Edo indigene holding a chieftancy title as the head of Edos in those regions. Let the northerners go and hold their titles in their own lands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by proeast(m): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sirjamo:
Shuwa is not Fulani

There is no difference between them! They share same evil attributes!!

Both are not indigenous; Fulanis invaded Nigeria from the North West axis while shuwa Arabs invaded from the North East axis!

Herdsmen terrorists killing, maiming and wrecking havoc all over Nigeria are Fulanis while Boko Haram and Iswap doing same in the name of Islam are majorly Shuwa arabs and Kanuris!

Same Fulanis and Shuwa arabs/Kanuris are the people Gideon Orkar wanted to remove from Nigeria in his coup attempt!!

The two groups are the real parasites of Nigeria, contributing nothing to Nigeria except poverty, diseases, killings and destructions!!

They have established similar emirs in illorin, Lagos and now Benin!

Anyone that still think there is no agenda, is the biggest fool ever!!

Thank God they're staying away from East, maybe they're trying to overcome SW and SS first before facing East. Yes, areas of least resistance first!!

Islamization and fulanization is now in full swing!!!!

The two groups are those that have dominated Buhari government!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by orisa37: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
THANK YOU OBASEKI. PLEASE ARREST THE SULTAN IN YOUR DOMAIN IF HE SURFACES.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Bigsunny01(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Learn tolerance afterall there are large percentage of Muslims in edo state roughly 40%. Edo north are entirely muslims.

Shut up ur mouth jare, how can u call all northern Edo Muslim? Dis is how u spill nonsense u don't know about all de time.... De Edo north are mix with both Muslims and Christians, every other tribe in Edo are Christians except de northern Edo were u have a mixture of Muslims and Christians

U can not come and educate me about my state biko haba

Ur comment are not always useful

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by generalwo(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sirjamo:

There's nothing wrong in having a Sultan for the Shuwa migrants in Edo. I know Benin people will have a traditional head in Borno, since Igbo have igwe and Yoruba have a Kabiesi....does it make any sense to you that someone from the north is crowned a king in the south? Edo people will not give room for that nonsense.... The only king we know in Edo state is the oba and it will remain so.... Make them go north go do king.....the best the Edo people can do is to allow them co exist amongst the Edos...... But say them wan form community for Edo with their own king? Never...... Na small small sleep take dey collect food for person hand..... From the hausa quarters wen we allow them get them wan come get community inside Edo... Later them go begin claim say na them get the land wen them dey stay and before u know it..... War Don start..... Make them remain kings for the north.....

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Aloof: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

There is nothing wrong in having sultan in edo state

LOL, it's either you are a troll, or you are a northerner.

You try to defend anything North or Islam at all cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Aloof: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are talking about Tolerance, but you don't want to tolerate IPOB.

When they are even more than 85% IPOB in Igbo land.

Your sense of Judgement is lagging.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by kinmayor(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry please continue praying for me for perfect healing. Thanks

Please DM me via 08130096341
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by HornyTave: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Apart from Auchi, Aviele, Agbede and those small small villages in Edo North that are 60% Muslims, mention another place,.
don't even mention Akoko Edo cause they are not muslims

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Benwallt(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Dem wan tear Edo, the noisiest state in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Babangida Sarki: Kebbi Governor Sacks Aide For Posting Gay Content On WhatsApp / Amaechi Kneels Down, Prays At Redeem Christian Church In Rivers (Photos) / Buhari Suspends Ruga Settlement Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.