Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State (46384 Views)

Shuwa Arabs In Lagos Declare Support For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Edo APC Crisis: Obaseki Rejects Ganduje Committee, Backs Buhari's Reconciliation / Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by PastorFire: 4:34am On Aug 20, 2021
BKayy:
Let it be known that I am against the xenophobia perpetrated by the people of Ẹdo against the peaceful coronation of the Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Ẹdo state.
This might be a stumbling block to the peaceful coexistence of Nigeria.
Lets call a spade a spade. Ẹdo people are wrong here.
They should learn to accommodate their fellow countrymen and allow the Sultan to be coronated so as to bolster national unity and peaceful coexistence which the people of Ẹdo (Bini, Esan, Etsako, Igara and Akoko Ẹdo) fought for and are still fighting to uphold.
One Nigeria
You need treatment.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Payporte: 5:24am On Aug 20, 2021
Firstly they need to deal with that enogie of eyaen, iduriase what nonsense angry
If they succeed we go soon hear emir of Edo
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Bigsunny01(m): 5:52am On Aug 20, 2021
dairykidd:

Who be this fool.. 40% mudslimes for which Edo state. U must be a mad man

grin
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 20, 2021
Toni19:

You like trouble... �

Lol
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by akins088(m): 6:07am On Aug 20, 2021
Peaceful coexistence, to be turban as sultan in Edo State. How many of such do you have in the north?... So, without this you can't embrace peace in a place you have been accommodated for years?
BKayy:
Let it be known that I am against the xenophobia perpetrated by the people of Ẹdo against the peaceful coronation of the Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Ẹdo state.
They should learn to accommodate their fellow countrymen and allow the Sultan to be coronated so as to bolster national unity and peaceful coexistence which the people of Ẹdo (Bini, Esan, Etsako, Igara and Akoko Ẹdo) fought for and are still fighting to uphold.
One Nigeria
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Born2Breed(f): 6:32am On Aug 20, 2021
zigzagluv:
I like like my edo people

Aghi wa gbolighi gbosusu

filaga filogo
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 20, 2021
Geeman2006:

See how you display your ignorance to the whole world to see. Read or using Google is a crime for your type. In order to sound woke, you shot yourself on the foot on this one.
How the hell has Shuwa Arab become Fulani.. undecided. Even the people that liked your post can't correct you. Birds of the same feather.

Una go just dey fall hand anyhow.. Smh

Uzwor wey dey claim intelligence.. keep disgracing urself

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Safyqueen: 6:46am On Aug 20, 2021
onomeabuja:

All these bubu terrorists just de come up with different names & style haba then b4 u knw nah, dem don build islamic council there & them go start to claim people land.....bt these so called religion get wahala haba

The city that reject strangers will soon become ghost city. Every minority tribe in North has their local chief in their local names. It doesn't stop anyone from obeying the law, do your legitimate businesses and live in peace. If the Fulanis in the bush can come out to settle in the town, have their leaders, we wouldn't be having this kidnappings.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Yungmakaveli01(m): 6:57am On Aug 20, 2021
adriano50:
God punish sultan shuwa for my state na war them want be dat ooo Edo na empire Bleep with us we go chop una unborn generation
I tire for this arab pipo o dem wan play with fire.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Danjikanbauchi: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2021
Sirjamo:
The only sacrilege here is not going through the palace of the Oba to get his approval.

There's nothing wrong in having a Sultan for the Shuwa migrants in Edo. I know Benin people will have a traditional head in Borno, since Igbo have igwe and Yoruba have a Kabiesi.

I AM DONE TALKING
Yoruba Muslim self.

Edo state government should arrest that idiot they want to crown Sultan and jail him for life to serve as a warning to others.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Yungmakaveli01(m): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2021
BKayy:

Wetin man go do na?
No be them talk say they want Nigeria and that IPOB/Biafra na their problem.
I support people on what they like na
Guy just keep shut
Watin day worry u self, even una own ohaeneze, State govt and senators nor support una agenda,same thing applies to the yorubas.
Still yet una go day put am for bini people head like say na dem be Fulani way day hold una back.
I am a bini boy and I know one Nigeria is a big scam. But the comments I see every now and then that my people are the ones against your self actualization is really getting me pissed off.
just because some miscreants online who is bini says something then you start to generalize.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Favouriteguy: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry please continue praying for me for perfect healing. Thanks

I declear Rom 8:11 upon you today. His banner is over you. Congratulations your health is restored.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Positivepoint(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/obaseki-rejects-planned-coronation-of-sultan-in-edo/

And we have eze ndigbo All over the North.

This is outrageous thank u for showing us that we are too hospitable in the North. Corrective measures shall be taken

https://www.nairaland.com/392207/ndigbo-find-king-kano
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Positivepoint(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Guide777:
Sultan in Edo? Small small, they are creeping out. Hope they will not cause trouble in Edo State?

But we have eze ndigbo All over north. We are fools in the north then
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Positivepoint(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2021
donbachi:
Dis fulanis be like plantain...give dem one place.dem go wan cover everywhere.

But u have eze ndigbo All over the north can we say same as the igbos too? If we take similar actions against igbos in the north will it comfort u.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Toscarel: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2021
BKayy:
One Nigeria

One Nigeria kee u there
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Decide2rise: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

There is nothing wrong in having sultan in edo state
Go to the bush and reside like your fellow fulani folks do. Who even dash you phone to be commenting nonsense on this forum ?
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Decide2rise: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Learn tolerance afterall there are large percentage of Muslims in edo state roughly 40%. Edo north are entirely muslims.

There is need for sultanate arm there.
This is how you fulani folks live your lives on assumptions. 40% muslims in Edo state? Anu mpama have you been to Edo state before ? Smh
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by onomeabuja: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2021
Safyqueen:

The city that reject strangers will soon become ghost city. Every minority tribe in North has their local chief in their local names. It doesn't stop anyone from obeying the law, do your legitimate businesses and live in peace. If the Fulanis in the bush can come out to settle in the town, have their leaders, we wouldn't be having this kidnappings.
@least due proccess should b followed.d highest title in d land is d OBA of benin ; what stops them from contacting d state government....
it seems u are not familiar with d way this fulani's operate, go and ask any southern kaduna how ZANGO-KATAF started.
the fulani's or a typical hausa man reason differently, they like to claim ownership of ones land if u are soft on them.
Now if i come to ur state to live & i need anyting or i want to do anything to help d community, there are people i should approach first b4 i procceed & i must also realise, that my orderliness must not b compromised by my Ègo or pride.
PEACE wink

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by pedrilo: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2021
Positivepoint:

But we have eze ndigbo All over north. We are fools in the north then
yes u r a very big fool and hypocrite to think that wat is allowed in the north should be allowed in the south.
Maybe after dis coronation, u will demand for sharia.
Ediot
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Positivepoint(m): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2021
pedrilo:
yes u r a very big fool and hypocrite to think that wat is allowed in the north should be allowed in the south.
Maybe after dis coronation, u will demand for sharia.
Ediot

So are suggesting we ban all these southern people from electing dir leaders here in the north?
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Oracleforce: 8:42am On Aug 20, 2021
Guide777:
Sultan in Edo? Small small, they are creeping out. Hope they will not cause trouble in Edo State?

Islamic Emirate of Nigeria loading.....
......65 percent...

I can foresee sultan title in all the state of the federation including Nyamiri State....we are getting there. .
Those sycophants politicians in the southern part of Nigeria like Deupty senate president, Orji Kalu, Okoorohausa, etc...we are getting there....

Buhari approved grazing route yesterday from London and was communicated to us by Chief of Staff....
We are gradually getting there...
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by bjdon: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2021
Obaseki is actually trying to help these stupid shuwa arab people, by preventing the making a costly mistake. He should have kept quiet and allowed them attempt this madness. Edo people for show them the real meaning of 'Red Eye'
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by pedrilo: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2021
Positivepoint:

So are suggesting we ban all these southern people from electing dir leaders here in the north?
do wat u want with ur north mudafuka
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2021
Payporte:
Firstly they need to deal with that enogie of eyaen, iduriase what nonsense angry
If they succeed we go soon hear emir of Edo
yes na Dem iduriase be part of the problem

All they know is money
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Positivepoint(m): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2021
pedrilo:
do wat u want with ur north.

Hope u won't call on ur favorite united nations and defeated America for assistance.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by wink2015(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2021
ARAB SHUWA ?

This is a strange thing?

Northerners who are behind this activities are keeping quiet.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Geeman2006: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2021
dairykidd:

Uzwor wey dey claim intelligence.. keep disgracing urself

I dey Laff.. grin. What the hell is an "Arabized Fulani"! You are either Fulani or not! Because some of them are nomads like Fulani does not make them one.
I have never heard of that term till this your mushroom quote.
Don't go telling a Shuwa man he descended from Fulani if you don't want trouble.
It's like saying Yoruba's descended from Ibo, the difference is as clear as black & white.
The Genealogy and features of Shuwa & Fulani
Are not even the same. Don't t be a novice.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by POWEROFPEACE(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2021
Guide777:

Is that supposed to be a question,
You should know already what this is all about.
They are planning to claim the state.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by gregyboy(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2021
yemmywesey:
Bini caliphate loading.

Lol... Looks funny until it turns bloody
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Owologbo(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Learn tolerance afterall there are large percentage of Muslims in edo state roughly 40%. Edo north are entirely muslims.

There is need for sultanate arm there.
see your mouth like 40% Muslims in Edo state.
40% and they can't boast of having a deputy governor. Crap.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by akdjr(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2021
What they too want to replicate is like how Ibo do install Ohaneze Ndi Ibo as their traditional head in almost every part of the country they reside but we shall reject this plan in totality. quote author=Guide777 post=104967639]Sultan in Edo? Small small, they are creeping out. Hope they will not cause trouble in Edo State? [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) / Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists At Major Cattle Market In Borno. See Photos / Worshippers At Shiloh 2022 React To Peter Obi's Presence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.