Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State (46379 Views)

Shuwa Arabs In Lagos Declare Support For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Edo APC Crisis: Obaseki Rejects Ganduje Committee, Backs Buhari's Reconciliation / Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by nenyeRitta(f): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
ok
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by mountmoriah(m): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Strong statement from obaseki

I expected this

No chance given
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Etinosa1234: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sirjamo:
The only sacrilege here is not going through the palace of the Oba to get his approval.

There's nothing wrong in having a Sultan for the Shuwa migrants in Edo. I know Benin people will have a traditional head in Borno, since Igbo have igwe and Yoruba have a Kabiesi.

I AM DONE TALKING

U know?

Not that u are sure of

Mtcheew...

Every one knows the evil tendencies of the Fulanis that's why they have to stop it before it starts rearing its ugly head

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Heterodox(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sirjamo:
The only sacrilege here is not going through the palace of the Oba to get his approval.

There's nothing wrong in having a Sultan for the Shuwa migrants in Edo. I know Benin people will have a traditional head in Borno, since Igbo have igwe and Yoruba have a Kabiesi.

I AM DONE TALKING
Yes you're done talking crap.

7 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:
[s]Let it be known that I am against the xenophobia perpetrated by the people of Ẹdo against the peaceful coronation of the Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Ẹdo state.
This might be a stumbling block to the peaceful coexistence of Nigeria.
Lets call a spade a spade. Ẹdo people is wrong here.
They should learn to accommodate their fellow countrymen and allow the Sultan to be coronated so as to bolster national unity and peaceful coexistence which the people of Ẹdo (Bini, Esan, Etsako, Igara and Akoko Ẹdo) fought and are still fighting to uphold.[/s]
One Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Etinosa1234: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[s]
Learn tolerance afterall there are large percentage of Muslims in edo state roughly 40%. Edo north are entirely muslims.

There is need for sultanate arm there.[/s]

This drunkard again??

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by orisa37: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
slimfit1:
Our SW governor are looking for a Vice President position so are not that bold .

Lai Mohammed and the Government of Kwara allowed the Coronation of a second EMIR in ILORIN.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Sirjamo: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Etinosa1234:

U know?

Not that u are sure of

Mtcheew...

Every one knows the evil tendencies of the Fulanis that's why they have to stop it before it starts rearing its ugly head
Shuwa is not Fulani
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by splendournoni: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:
Let it be known that I am against the xenophobia perpetrated by the people of Ẹdo against the peaceful coronation of the Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Ẹdo state.
They should learn to accommodate their fellow countrymen and allow the Sultan to be coronated so as to bolster national unity and peaceful coexistence which the people of Ẹdo (Bini, Esan, Etsako, Igara and Akoko Ẹdo) fought and are still fighting to uphold.
One Nigeria

Your mouth kee you there, for north even local government that have Christian's more I mean the indigenous people can't coordinate anything if it's not Islamic stuff...

All reasonable Nigerians must kick against all these jihadist government plans...

Thumps up to edo people!

12 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by adriano50: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
God punish sultan shuwa for my state na war them want be dat ooo Edo na empire Bleep with us we go chop una unborn generation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Etinosa1234: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sirjamo:
Shuwa is not Fulani

Lol... Yes they are not.. but they are of the same Breed with the Fulanis

Its also in their state Boko Haram is based..

We don't want abeg

10 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by UGBE634: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

There is nothing wrong in having sultan in edo state
Your brothers have been saying you are Fulani, I am beginning to believe them

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Ekaka1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:
Let it be known that I am against the xenophobia perpetrated by the people of Ẹdo against the peaceful coronation of the Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Ẹdo state.
They should learn to accommodate their fellow countrymen and allow the Sultan to be coronated so as to bolster national unity and peaceful coexistence which the people of Ẹdo (Bini, Esan, Etsako, Igara and Akoko Ẹdo) fought and are still fighting to uphold.
One Nigeria
Ok...now you have our attention..clap for yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Forexislife: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:
One Nigeria
ment

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Simbrixton(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nigeria is a country with laws and rules i believe the federal government should weigh into this matter it would be unfair if malami no do anything about this issue
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by NIJJAking(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Yankee101: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
In the North it's the emir that appoints, after nomination by his people, the head of a tribal group.

You can't go to Edo and appoint someone not sanctioned by the State's apparatus

Hausas fulanis just love looking for trouble

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by UGBE634: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Simbrixton:
Nigeria is a country with laws and rules i believe the federal government should weigh into this matter it would be unfair if malami no do anything about this issue
They can only talk, you have forgotten that states have some level of autonomy
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Dapson73(m): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
Obaseki my real Gee. Thumbup for you.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by belzabull(f): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:
One Nigeria
I see what you did there

onyeara grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by esdeemiami(m): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wish you define and speedy recovery

Oluolad86:
cry please continue praying for me for perfect healing. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by esdeemiami(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Are you normal

BKayy:
One Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by belzabull(f): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Etinosa1234:

This drunkard again??
so it's now you realise the e-diot is a drunkard?

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Web2020: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
I hope it is getting clear by the day the fight Nnamdi Kanu has been fighting for all of us. Any Southerner who support the arrest of Nnamdi kanu would soon be slave in their own land. Southerner will understand in full terms the Buhari's agenda in 2022. I don't know why South is so dossier. Turkey was 90 percent Christian country, today Christian is not up to 2 percent in Turkey. It all started like this

7 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
UGBE634:
Your brothers have been saying you are Fulani, I am beginning to believe them

Brothers in faceless forum?

You must be reasoning outta this world.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Etinosa1234: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
belzabull:
so it's now you realise the e-diot is a drunkard?

I've known since ooo.. Its been long

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Ambassadors: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
You only use Muslim as a hiding place to perpetrate your evil against mankind. May the fire of God consume you and your sympathizers in Jesus Mighty name. Amen
Juliusmalema:

Learn tolerance afterall there are large percentage of Muslims in edo state roughly 40%. Edo north are entirely muslims.

There is need for sultanate arm there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Skillsnigeria: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin hmmm
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by esdeemiami(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Everything is wrong with having a sultan in Edo State

Juliusmalema:

There is nothing wrong in having sultan in edo state

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by pegix(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING
Ogbeni shut up jare

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) / Simon Ekpa Released / Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.