Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State (46378 Views)

Shuwa Arabs In Lagos Declare Support For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Edo APC Crisis: Obaseki Rejects Ganduje Committee, Backs Buhari's Reconciliation / Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Poopypants: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:
Let it be known that I am against the xenophobia perpetrated by the people of Ẹdo against the peaceful coronation of the Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Ẹdo state.
This might be a stumbling block to the peaceful coexistence of Nigeria.
Lets call a spade a spade. Ẹdo people are wrong here.
They should learn to accommodate their fellow countrymen and allow the Sultan to be coronated so as to bolster national unity and peaceful coexistence which the people of Ẹdo (Bini, Esan, Etsako, Igara and Akoko Ẹdo) fought for and are still fighting to uphold.
One Nigeria
jargon
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Upton: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sunday2021:
if you have brain you will know that Adam Oshiomole is a Muslim. But since your brain is been replaced with ipob shiit you will write without brain.

Hahah... You are a clown abeg. Oshiomhole was born Muslim and was led to christianity by his late wife. He was a Christian even before he became governor. Some of you just come here to post lies and agenda for your personal interest. You are everything you called the poster above because you are the one who didn't know Oshiomhole converted to Christianity and identified as one when he governed Edo state.

You are definitely not from Edo state, you should sit out of this. We do not want a sultanate and I hope we've been clear enough?

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by realray(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry please continue praying for me for perfect healing. Thanks

you're made whole in Christ Jesus Amen...

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
mhmsadyq:

I agree the fulanis have been having a bad publicity in recent times.

I still think the south, especially the south east are deliberately profiling them because of Islam and the President. Yet some of them are not even Muslims.

There are still southerners in the core northern and fulani states doing their legitimate businesses without intimidation.
They still go to their churches and other places of worship without hinderance.
They hold their meetings, even celebrate their cultural festivals and hold traditional titles.

Why do these southerner still have a reason to remain in the north?

I don't know why they should be in the north

The only time i went to north (core) was service posting, and i relocated sef

Even Abuja i can't stay there because i have had encounters where a northerner sees you as an outsider, they don't consider the whole federal Capital for all bullshit (probably why a southerner can't be FCT minister)

I don't fancy living outside my state sef unless it's necessary, i don't disturb people living in mine so long they are not trying to change me

So which ever southerner think he is building or developing north is actually a tenant that would loose his life or properties when the right blend of crisis sets in.

I do not see south east as profiling them because of religion, but none can deny there is not a co-ordinated effort from the FG that is supporting this people in their crimes.

None can deny there is not a conspiracy of crime going on (to travel is by God's grace even in your own state and we have not talked about farms yet)

It's obvious fulanis are up to something, it's obvious buhari is up to something

What can that be?

It's beyond stealing money, it's about subjugating the south with fulanis and taking their lands

This is Usman Dan fodio 2.0 from the Benue he stopped

How can you blame anyone who sees it as religious war when the pieces are there

Benue, Jos to main land south are the ones having Fulani issues, Kwara isn't because Dan fodio succeeded there

What business does south gain from profiling fulanis it has lived with for ages?

What changed, the south west that voted Buhari enmass is also complaining

We in South south that don't take sides or play bitter politics are complaining

They have an agenda and we know what it is, subjugation by religion establishing a religious political caliphate like Ilorin making everyone their slaves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by emmyN(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oluolad86:

What's your first name?
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Bundaweber: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sirjamo:
The only sacrilege here is not going through the palace of the Oba to get his approval.

There's nothing wrong in having a Sultan for the Shuwa migrants in Edo. I know Benin people will have a traditional head in Borno, since Igbo have igwe and Yoruba have a Kabiesi.

I AM DONE TALKING

Benin people? Have a traditional head in Kano? Bro please change the blunt you are using cause uhun è ma gba

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Bundaweber: 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:
Let it be known that I am against the xenophobia perpetrated by the people of Ẹdo against the peaceful coronation of the Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Ẹdo state.
They should learn to accommodate their fellow countrymen and allow the Sultan to be coronated so as to bolster national unity and peaceful coexistence which the people of Ẹdo (Bini, Esan, Etsako, Igara and Akoko Ẹdo) fought for and are still fighting to uphold.
One Nigeria

Onà ghi mwemwen fo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Bundaweber: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

There is nothing wrong in having sultan in edo state

There is everything wrong with it.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Bundaweber: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=104968266]

Learn tolerance afterall there are large percentage of Muslims in edo state roughly 40%. Edo north are entirely muslims.

There is need for sultanate arm there.[/quote

So there is no foremost Muslim traditional ruler in Edo north, or the oba has no chief that acts as the head/ representative to the oba of Benin? I now realise that some of you comment nonsense because your brains are empty
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Sharmeenator(m): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:
One Nigeria

I was more shocked that this reply garnered 18 likes and 15 shares. This our forum dey fear me.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Bundaweber: 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Na for igbarakpa you go establish the Yoruba fake Muslim caliphate

After all your people have been chased to Benin republic for free caliphate

Na iPod troll e be no mind am. Uhundan ehe nor

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by legallyminded: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:
One Nigeria

Look at this yeye man oh. You stink like hot toilet bowls. You're brains are bereft of reasoning. You're shortsighted that you can't sense your systemic deficiency
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Bundaweber: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Simbrixton:
naso Oguname die yesterday typical edo man curses everyday i just tire for una who no go die cant you speak reasonably the guy is a leader of a community not a king

Then he can be given another title , but common sultan? That's a big red flag.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by mhmsadyq(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
I don't know why they should be in the north

The only time i went to north (core) was service posting, and i relocated sef

Even Abuja i can't stay there because i have had encounters where a northerner sees you as an outsider, they don't consider the whole federal Capital for all bullshit (probably why a southerner can't be FCT minister)

I don't fancy living outside my state sef unless it's necessary, i don't disturb people living in mine so long they are not trying to change me

So which ever southerner think he is building or developing north is actually a tenant that would loose his life or properties when the right blend of crisis sets in.

I do not see south east as profiling them because of religion, but none can deny there is not a co-ordinated effort from the FG that is supporting this people in their crimes.

None can deny there is not a conspiracy of crime going on (to travel is by God's grace even in your own state and we have not talked about farms yet)

It's obvious fulanis are up to something, it's obvious buhari is up to something

What can that be?

It's beyond stealing money, it's about subjugating the south with fulanis and taking their lands

This is Usman Dan fodio 2.0 from the Benue he stopped

How can you blame anyone who sees it as religious war when the pieces are there

Benue, Jos to main land south are the ones having Fulani issues, Kwara isn't because Dan fodio succeeded there

What business does south gain from profiling fulanis it has lived with for ages?

What changed, the south west that voted Buhari enmass is also complaining

We in South south that don't take sides or play bitter politics are complaining

They have an agenda and we know what it is, subjugation by religion establishing a religious political caliphate like Ilorin making everyone their slaves

Clearly you have no first hand information of what the north is.

What you typed up there is why I told you on another post to get your own country.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by timefarm(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Shout up your mouth.
Sultan ko terrorist ni.
I thought you claim igbo.
It is obvious who you are now.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Bundaweber: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
penplus:

Edo Muslims have been living peacefully with Edo Christians, they've never had crisis within them...don't bring your division there...it won't work

Abi!!! The postion of ajiroba, is he not the representative of Muslims to the oba. The whole genesis of this thing is not Islam Vs other religions, but that another tribe is coming to anothers territory and proclaiming a tradition king. Next thing would be them championing that a huge portion of the land be given to them for their kingdom. This is not the first time that other tribes will be trying this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Clearly you have no first hand information of what the north is.

What you typed up there is why I told you on another post to get your own country.
you asked me a question, and I answered you

I didn't tell you I need a new country
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Bundaweber: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
UGBE634:
The Otaru of Auchi is enough

There is the cheiftancy position in the palace the ajiroba of benin. Its the position of the chief liaison/rep/(head?) of Muslims in benin
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Bundaweber: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Evidenx:
There is a saying in Benin that you can't have two kings in benin and it can never happen.

It can't work,we know their plans, Edo is not kwara state.

If they don't stop this rubbish, we will cut dem to size and burn down all the mosque in Benin city.
We are fully ready

Abeg leave mosque ooo!!! Nor be Islam be the problem but that one particular tribe they try to land and power grab for we Benin. Most of those mosque were built by emminisnt benin sons and daughters

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Tonitoniton(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
I must give it to this futa jalon invaders.

Imagine coming all the way to ede state to crown a sultan?

That is what u get when u accomodate a croc in ur garden in the name of wild life conservation. It is either ur domestic animals are eating or u urself gets eating.

Ede state, especially Benin and isan has been sleeping for a long time while fulani rape, kill, destroy their farm land. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Bundaweber: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Simbrixton:
every1 is tribalistic in nigeria but edo state level own is too deep look at gelegele and the ijaws issue after living dere for over 100 years dey are still regarded as tenants

Of course they are tenants? How would you like it when people not indigeneous to your hometown come and start dictating and even controlling access to your home town. Let's put it this way, a tenant in your father's house starts controlling your access to his house, in fact he allows you enter whenever he feel like. After some years he comes and tells you that you have no right to the property. He says your father never built the house but was in fact his tenant
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Bundaweber: 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Simbrixton:
edo people fought igbos and yoruba tooth and nail dey started claiming onitsha and lagos just to put oduduwa and biafra off why we go support dem? malami must come out and defend his people

The Edo people have no need or want for your leperous support. First treat yourself of your leperousy before laughing at a person with birth mark
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by naijaman2225(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sirjamo:
The only sacrilege here is not going through the palace of the Oba to get his approval.

There's nothing wrong in having a Sultan for the Shuwa migrants in Edo. I know Benin people will have a traditional head in Borno, since Igbo have igwe and Yoruba have a Kabiesi.
NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by naijaman2225(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sirjamo:

NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS

I AM DONE TALKING
ABSOLUTE BUNKUM
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Bundaweber: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Adam oshomole a muslim?

You must be drunk

You even have the nerve to insult me upon your ignorance

Abdul, you are a big fool, now cure your ignorance

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/miss-late-wife-oshiomhole/amp/

Leave am. Oshiomole wey dey worship for my Catholic parish even shuaibu dey worship there. Most of the people wey dey that parish na from Edo north
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by BKayy: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
inspirator1:
BKayy don put plenty people for auto-pilot...this is not sarcasm but innuendo.

Una see how Igbos feels now, when una make jest of their agitation and fears about fulanisation of Nigeria?

He was so constructive in his attack.
See how they are vibrating. People that hate flour but keep feeding others bread
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by Krismas(m): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Simbrixton:
every1 is tribalistic in nigeria but edo state level own is too deep look at gelegele and the ijaws issue after living dere for over 100 years dey are still regarded as tenants
coolU are mistaken. The issue is MONARCHY. Only in Edo do u have the strongest monarchical institutions in the country, which even the British military could not mitigate. Those trying to change the Edo monarchical devotion will realize in the end how futile their efforts are, wen they jam stone wall.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by BESTScientist1: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Your sins are forgiven and God's divine healing hands has been stretched forth your way.
Oluolad86:

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by mega13(m): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You're wrong in your nonsensical assertion,Edo Tradition and Culture will not accept people that might out to be a killer in her domain In the future all in name of national unity . Mad people everywhere.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by mhmsadyq(m): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
you asked me a question, and I answered you

I didn't tell you I need a new country

Sorry!

The Fulanis don't look like ending their dominance of Nigeria anytime soon.

I thought a country of your own is a sure bet of keeping the fulani jihadists at bay.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by just2endowed: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Learn tolerance afterall there are large percentage of Muslims in edo state roughly 40%. Edo north are entirely muslims.

There is need for sultanate arm there.
Re: Obaseki Rejects Idriss Addano's Coronation As Sultan of Shuwa Arab of Edo State by just2endowed: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. / Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) / Simon Ekpa Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.