Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549901 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
noob03saibot:
Please where can I download this serial, the Americans?
toxicwap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
isaiah9:
toxicwap
Thanks man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Doorstop:
Who is following This Is Us? That last song in S2E13 is the saddest song I've heard in my life. Now I'm not even sure I'm ready for the next episode.
I was but took a break. Twas getting too emotional for me.
Ps: ugh please tell me the parents didn't break up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adageorge(f): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lorbar:
I'm watching. It's not really a masterpiece, but it's interesting.
they tried jawe.
I love jug head and betty story
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Garshyzee(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Pls guys i need recommendations.. I need series similar to [the last ship, taken, suits]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 26, 2018
Gungnir:
Koice

I need subtitles to Gomorra season 3 oh the link I had no work again oh abegsad

Link
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2018
Gungnir:
This american crime story na full on gay stuff oh....

But i like the italian accent when they try to speak english, i used to think eastern europeans accent was nice...cheesy

@koice got anything to say on it so far?

Eastern European accents, specifically Russian is one of my most hated foreign accents. It's right up there with the Scottish Glaswegian accent. Their heavy Rs and Guttural sounds irritate the hell out of me. I stop watching Outlander because of the scottish accents. It's one of my pet peeves.

Italian is a lyrical language and as such any language attempted by a native speaker would be spoken with a certain Italian flair. It's a nice and funny accent. I kinda find it charming, same as Southern English and Aussie accents.

@the emboldened, I won't watch it till it's over. I don't watch shows till it they finish airing. I'm addicted to bingeing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 26, 2018
Mkmoney:
Check out 'The Detour' season3 it's outrageous... Dnt knw where i can download season 1&2

How did you even manage to understand S03 without some context??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2018
Garshyzee:
Pls guys i need recommendations.. I need series similar to [the last ship, taken, suits]

Last Ship
- Containment
- Colony
- Extant
- Helix
- 12 Monkeys
- Helix
- Fear The Walking Dead
- The Walking Dead
- Z Nation

Taken
- Alias
- Covert Affairs
- The Blacklist
- Shooter
- Legend
- Strike Back
- The Brave
- Homeland
- Berlin Station
- Graceland

Suits
- Boston Legal
- Damages
- Goliath
- The Practice
- The Good Wife
- The Good Fight
- Billions

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2018
koice:

Link

Baba you too much!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2018
koice:

Eastern European accents, specifically Russian is one of my most hated foreign accents. It's right up there with the Scottish Glaswegian accent. Their heavy Rs and Guttural sounds irritate the hell out of me. I stop watching Outlander because of the scottish accents. It's one of my pet peeves.

Italian is a lyrical language and as such any language attempted by a native speaker would be spoken with a certain Italian flair. It's a nice and funny accent. I kinda find it charming, same as Southern English and Aussie accents.

@the emboldened, I won't watch it till it's over. I don't watch shows till it they finish airing. I'm addicted to bingeing.

I really like the European accent particularly for the way they bastardize the English language. A total disregard for it.

Okay then, I guess till after the show is over and as same for Gomorra too. I got an Oceans 11 vibe in episode 5 when they robbed the bank. Plus I would have expected the father in-law to have crippled Gennaro. You don't do such to a man and leave him no different as you met him, that's standard mafia protocol...lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
who bought glo?

just kidding.... dem head been correct fr a long time now

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Vikings, Ivar has killed them all cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please guys where can I get the series start up?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by darealsola(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Anyone here watching grown-ish....wanna start watching. ...does it make sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ray Donovan has become an utter pisspot. It's getting worse by the season.

3>1>2>4..............5

Hopefully, season 6 will be a return to form. This show needs to feel fresh again.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Coyotejack:

StartUp

On season 1, stick to Userfiles download links. On season 2, stick to Firefiles.

PS: To combat the persistent page redirection to ads and viruses on Userfiles, just open maximum number of tabs on your web browser and you're good to go
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
koice:
Ray Donovan has become an utter pisspot. It's getting worse by the season.

3>1>2>4..............5

Hopefully, season 6 will be a return to form. This show needs to feel fresh again.

Couldn't even bring myself to watch past the second episode of this last season. IJust want feeling it

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
bily:

Couldn't even bring myself to watch past the second episode of this last season. IJust want feeling it

Haha. I thought I'm the only one. Everyone here is raving about the show and I'm like... "Mehn, this show sucks a**, but you know what? I'm gonna keep my cool and pretend that it's okay."

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Coyotejack:
I use toxicwap.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
bily:

I always jump out if this series before it gets terrible. I think S4 is where I jumped ship...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alex81(m): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Coyotejack:
Vikings, Ivar has killed them all cool
this episode's too emotional... that guy is just so consumed by revenge.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
alex81:

It's Rollo own I don't understand. Why help ivar? Anyway, Rollo had always been a traitor

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
alex81:

Bros ehhh I tire for that guy ooooo.

Just one beef e won destroy the whole Viking pple
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Kaziar:

I use toxicwap.com

Thanks bro I'll check it out, been no see am for o2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
bily:

It's Rollo own I don't understand. Why help ivar? Anyway, Rollo had always been a traitor

I swear bro Dem for kill am when they had the chance , now Rollo don show face cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
koice:

StartUp

On season 1, stick to Userfiles download links. On season 2, stick to Firefiles.

PS: To combat the persistent page redirection to ads and viruses on Userfiles, just open maximum number of tabs on your web browser and you're good to go

Thanks , I appreciate cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vagazut(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
It's coming twice the real life drama,: TWO more DAYS to the Big Brother Naija 2018 premiere on DStv Ch198 & GOtvNg Ch29

See where the Ex- Big Brother Naija Housemates have been[http://bigbrothernaija.ng/3796/ex-big-brother-naija-2017-housemates/]

1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Codedrock(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2018
introvertme:

I just finished Poldark

Bro,I'm begging on behalf of Poldark please watch the 3rd season.

Tears of joy trickle down my face mixed with disbelief that the arrogant preek got a payback,he would never forget.

Can't wait for the 4th season,I dare say Poldark is better than outlander,in fact Poldark is the outlander we never had.

The you notice that His wife has orange hair(red head) same with Jamie Fraser of Poldark.I Feel Poldark is the Claire of outlander and Jamie is the demelza of Poldark.

Outstanding performance this season.

Hello.. mr, i haven't watched this poldark of yours and you are really making me want to binge-watch but please don't compare it with my outlander again.. shocked i just did a research on it, and its a brtish tv series i watched their trailer and i think it is shit.. british tv shows are always immature. atleast thats what i think of their shows.. i mean i am tired of outlander already but the first 2seasons makes it my best historical/romance tv show of all time.
i'll go and watch this your poldark show btw..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doorstop: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Codedrock:

Hello.. mr, i haven't watched this poldark of yours and you are really making me want to binge-watch but please don't compare it with my outlander again.. shocked i just did a research on it, and its a brtish tv series i watched their trailer and i think it is shit.. british tv shows are always immature. atleast thats what i think of their shows.. i mean i am tired of outlander already but the first 2seasons makes it my best historical/romance tv show of all time.
i'll go and watch this your poldark show btw..
Hehehe.. I know how you felt with the comparison of Poldark & Outlander by introvertme. Personally i think Outlander is better. Jamie & Claire's relationship is fire. The passion and raw emotions in their relationship is sth I've never seen before on tv. Nothing in Poldark can be compared to that. But still, you should watch Podalk, it has its own unique thrill too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
This look grin grin
He was like, what da f*ck is wrong with this guy(ivar)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Calx, sammycarz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.