Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) (104193 Views)

Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by pacifust058(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
You ousted the rulers of a country for not handing over Osama and exploited them for over 20 years, now you labeled them terrorists for taking their country back ..
And some fools and chicken brains are ranting about Islam, well it happens cos Islam is living rent free in their empty brains..
One idiots even said no Muslim countries are prosperous and he wants to leave in the UAE, I’m even sure he has families living in Saudi and Turkey, isn’t that madness?
Lol, your peaceful Christendom wey don create more wars in the world and ended more lives is peaceful indeed..
Bunch of fools

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Aurelius1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lovenorth:

I am only telling you that Christians committed more terrorism than any religion they claim to be accusing for terrorism
OK.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
There is this question I do ask myself and the answer keep pointing to one direction, why is lslam is associated with violence, brutality, killing, destruction and many inhuman activities? I need genuine answer with conviction and no insult because am not religion fanatic.
My brother,Islam is a religious of peace,for those who understand the concept..Many peoples are misinterpreting Quran and Hadith today.Therfore brainwash them my lecturer, scholars and many books..If you sincere to God through Islam,You won't see a righteous person killing peoples and saying because they don't believe in his God.. That's foolishness..Even to kill your fellow human being will become fear, because the spirit in you won't allowed you..but if you're brainwash..You will think, you are doing the right things..May God help us..
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by gozzy1988(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
In the world of to, it's very difficult to convince a non-adherent that Islam is a peaceful religion but I for one believe that Islam is in it self a peaceful religion. It is the inability of adherents of Islam to extricate the religion from politics that is the problem. Most mainstream religions of the world has had a violent begining. For instance Christianity, it was propagated through the sword, though over time the christian propagators learn a lesson by extricating religion from politics. And I must say in today's world am yet to see a religion more peaceful than Christianity. If only adherence or propagators of Islam could learn to remove Islam from politics.

viyon02:
There is this question I do ask myself and the answer keep pointing to one direction, why is lslam is associated with violence, brutality, killing, destruction and many inhuman activities? I need genuine answer with conviction and no insult because am not religion fanatic.

4 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by TheMan3: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
the answer is in the Bible
This scripture was written thousands of years before Mohamed was born.
Gen 16v11
The angel of the Lord also said to her:

“You are now pregnant

and you will give birth to a son.

You shall name him Ishmael, a

for the Lord has heard of your misery.

12He will be a wild donkey of a man;

his hand will be against everyone

and everyone’s hand against him,

and he will live in hostility

toward b all his brothers.”

That was how Ishmael, the forefather of Mohamed was born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Darreytinho10(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Islamic demonic Nation grin
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
milliondollas:
[quote author=viyon02

THE DEVIL COME NOT BUT TO STEAL, TO KILL AND TO DESTROY ANY ONE WHOSE ACTIVITIES FALL WITHIN IS OF THE DEVIL, ISLAM IS A SATANIC RELIGION
When you lack knowledge on something..Y don't you keep quiet.. Saying rubbish for lack of knowledge is part of a terrorist..
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:

All this religions are organized scams used to oppress the poor.
And yes, islam is always related to violence, same as Christianity is always related to hypocrisy.

Abandon all this religious beliefs in your life and know peace.
You don't believed in God,No peace of mind.. Don't be deceived my brother..
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by TheMan3: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
gozzy1988:
In the world of to, it's very difficult to convince a non-adherent that Islam is a peaceful religion but I for one believe that Islam is in it self a peaceful religion. It is the inability of adherents of Islam to extricate the religion from politics that is the problem. Most mainstream religions of the world has had a violent begining. For instance Christianity, it was propagated through the sword, though over time the christian propagators learn a lesson by extricating religion from politics. And I must say in today's world am yet to see a religion more peaceful than Christianity. If only adherence or propagators of Islam could learn to remove Islam from politics.

going by that analogy, is islan not old enough to outgrow bloodshed??
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by 8stargeneral: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Islamabad is bad
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:
If I were a president I would help northern Nigerians adopt Islamic sharia law, then I would destroy them with their own religion.

I would use the religious police against them, use it to halve their population until they begin to resent Islam

Use neighbors to spy on neighbors and pay them well for exposing their adulterous neighbor. I want Muslims to be suspicious of their brothers and enforce extreme sharia like private and public beheading.

I would make sure they truly abide by their Islamic law, I would make sure I send them back to the 2nd century

I would make sure that they don't receive polio vaccine and keep them illiterate, use their dead brothers as organ donors.

Trust me, it would scare even the MUSLIMS.
Play their game. It is win win

..In 2003 I lived in Saudi Arabia as an Expatriate. That is when i became an atheist.

female students in school were burnt to death because thé police didn't want to see female unclothedness.

F
This is your thinking..God will help you..
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Ajixegun: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
I knew it were all deceit (taqiyah) when their spokesperson said on CNN that they will grant amnesty to people among others.

Btw, where is that guy that always ask, why are Afghanistan people running away from their country?
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by advanceDNA: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
BnQoyyim:

Meanwhile, no religion has ever spilled blood than the CHRISTENDOM.
Here are my points;
1. Who instigated world 1 &2 ?
2. Who Killed millions of Jews in the Holocaust?
3. Who killed about 35 millions of Indians?
4. Millions of Muslims and non-christian got killed in the CRUSADE by who?

Mathew 10:34
"Do not think that I have come to preach peace,I have not come to preach peace, but sword"

1 Samuel 15:3
"Go to the Amalekite, kill infants, men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

Go and read ur history well and stop looking for ways to justify your Islamic killings...

Crusaders ddnt even kill Muslims, they fought against Protestant Christians that said pope is not God..and rejected the idea of Catholics having bibles in their leaders’ custody only so that everyone can’t read it.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by samuelson06(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=viyon02

THE DEVIL COME NOT BUT TO STEAL, TO KILL AND TO DESTROY ANY ONE WHOSE ACTIVITIES FALL WITHIN IS OF THE DEVIL, ISLAM IS A SATANIC RELIGION [/quote]

Apt.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by abescom: 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
Religion of "peace"
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Datsme: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:

Because the media made you to believe that. All those attributes associated with Islam can also be linked to Christianity, Judaism and other beliefs. Due to the interest of the West which is to have free access to the resources of the Arab nations undisturbed of which it is not possible, then they create a kind of religious war for them to have a reason to penetrate them with the help of the media and with that their interests will be achieved.

See my brother, there are more to what you are reading or hearing from the media if only you want to be objective. Remember, there are two infact three sides of a story; the accused account, the defendant account and the truth about the matter.

I hope this my little explanation helps you.

Thank you
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Guestlander: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
kingbee90:
Sleepy Joe Biden's handling of this Afghanistan issue is a Big Flop. Donald Trump would have handled it better because Obama, Biden & the Democrats are sympathetic to Islamic terrorists.

Btw: Why is Islam associated with killings and Bloodshed?

He would have handled it better with ghosts after withdrawing thousands of US soldiers and making deals with the Taliban?
I laugh at people who say the US lost, if the Americans operate like the Talibans there would have been no Talibans left to cause any trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by akilo1: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
even the prophet they are worshiping is a killer,women snatcher,a drunk man
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by highoctane: 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:

All this religions are organized scams used to oppress the poor.
And yes, islam is always related to violence, same as Christianity is always related to hypocrisy.

Abandon all this religious beliefs in your life and know peace.
Jesus Christ the greatest man who ever lived, stated " likewise, every good tree produces fine fruits, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit, A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produces fine fruits. Bible book of Matthew chapter 7:17,18 , he made mention of rotten tree is to be cut down and thrown into the fire verse 19.
Christianity which ought to be the beckon of light and truth has betrayed Christ and fashioned out lies for themselves, soon all false religions that has brought shame to the Holy name of God Jehovah in whatever ways shall be destroyed to be no more, Revelation Chapter 18:2-24.
But true religion still exist
www.jw.org
Search for the book Mankind Search For God
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Giantfarmer(m): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
many of us are asking the same questions but some of them think we hate them that's why ...but I am forced to believe that terrorism and Islam is s 5a nd 6
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
You know its not possible to islamise nigeria abih? grin
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Holaomoakin(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Exactly what they are born to do.. kill, kill and never practicing the religion!

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Psalmistproject: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Patrioticman007:

America to capture afganistan in dream world. That the international Christian satanic religion days are numbered, for very soon Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Venezuela & others shall be liberated from the crusaders.

If you don't see anything wrong with religious extremism please keep shut.

Your brothers are saying "Western education forbidden" but they depend on the technologies of Western education to fight the same western education. They boast of nuclear weapons they learned from westerners

If you feel something is forbidden, the ideal action is for you and those under your sphere of influence to avoid it. But the level of illiteracy and gullibility among their common believers makes them blind to the evil cause of these self serving monsters.

Every true religion is based on two things : Truth and love. Anything else is man's invention to manipulate another so to achieve material gains.

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
This is expected na
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Seun360(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Is this the blanket amnesty they talked about? ......The Leopard they say does not change its spots.

Nonsense people.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Tantumego: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
What's been done by the Taliban is small compared to what it would be like when bokoharam/herdsmen take over Nigeria, the rude awakening of the efulefus still championing one Nigeria is imminent and might not be televised. Zombies
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Evil never changes, Islamic extremism, will lead to world war 3, the free world won't tolerate this madness for too long.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Odingo1: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lovenorth:
People in Nigeria, particularly Southern Christians, they like to call Boko Haram, say Boko Haram are terrorists... Look, what Boko Haram is doing in Northern Nigeria, the Catholic church and the Anglican church did it all around the world.

In Latin America, they were forcefully Catholicised - by force, or Conquistadors kill you!

Latin Americans, they went to other people's land, they forcefully... They did not call it terrorism. They are calling Boko Haram terrorists because they're in control of the world, the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant... What they did was worse than what Boko Haram is doing. Go to Algeria, look at what the Anglican church did to the aboriginal... The natives...

In Canada, the one in Canada, they killed natives...

There was this controversy between Constantine and Arius of the Eastern church... They call it "the Arian heresy".. Now what happened then was that in Rome (later spread to the Roman world all over Europe) if you did not believe according to the dogma that came out of the Council of Nicaea, they were killing you. So they were killing all these people.

And then when they want to kill you, they're not just going to kill you. They will kill you say: "we are killing you in the name of God".

So there used to be a lot of people in present day Turkey who actually believed in the same doctrines that Christ taught and they did not deviate from it. They did not change... They did not accept trinity and all of that. But they were killed one by one, one by one.

But there are still about 20,000 of them in Turkey. 20,000 of them. They were killed. These were people who used to be all over the country. They were killed until now there's only 20,000 of them. If you go on YouTube, you'll see where I preached to them.

So these are people they hold true to the original faith of Christ; that Christ taught when he was on Earth. They don't believe in all these trinity, and praying to Yeshua (Jesus) and all of that.

But here's the thing, at that time, they had something called "the Holy Inquisition" and you can just research it... Don't take my word for it... Go and research it... Where for instance, they'll catch you and say:

"do you believe in the trinity?"

If you say NO, you'll be tied, they'll put a fire. You'll be burnt in that fire. Or they might put you on a stake. So that was how they wiped out away the pure Orthodox Christianity from Europe. They were killing people, they were doing a lot of things. It was a horrible thing.

So when I see people now come to say "Boko Haram are... What Boko Haram are doing, these people they did 10 times worse
You writing out of point, we are talking of modern world and some Muslims still found it good to be killing people like they are donkeys.

Christians, Muslims other religions kill in the olden days when the world is in the dark ages.

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Litmus: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Taliban may soon start attacking and killing Americans at the airport – deep down, these fanatics, like the rest of the country, want Americans in Afghanistan. To their way of thinking, there are all sorts of benefits to be gained from this. Or perhaps out of subconscious realisation that if America can get clean away from Afghanistan, Taliban will pay more long term than if America can be bogged down in Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Etimemy: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Islam is terrorist organisation nothing less
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
Christianity was like Islam too. Na phase. Islamists are getting woke but there'll always be resistance
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Ajixegun: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
ictplotter:

Go and research and stop being brainwashed with western media propaganda.
He doesn't need to research on this matter, he can actually see things are in his time. Leave medieval age for now and focus on the present and future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) / Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.