Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri (46559 Views)

The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) / Moment Omoba Tsola Emiko Was Crowned As 21st Olu of Warri / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Chijeep(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
K
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
mizz2posh:
On the previous post where he was crowned I saw a different person with white beard, this one has black beard, abi na my eyes?

Na dye e dye am grin
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by AutoChick4U(f): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
Is he married?

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Otii4god: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kingray10:

Don't let me call you a fool, because you are talking like one.
Chai....e pain am grin cheesy grin
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Wigetsolar: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
cheesy
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by donforeign: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
gevans:

Pls keep this for another day.
Let celebrate our new Ogiame
..ogiame soindsblike a Benin title ..

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
Otuegbe:
Itsekiri owns Warri, no doubt

Stop saying rubbish. I don't even know why people are calling him Olu of warri.

He's Olu of Itsekiri not Olu of warri!
Urhobos and ijaws are more than Itsekiri in warei, and they don't call their kings "king of warri" or stuff like that.

7 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Wigetsolar: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=donestk post=105033218]I though 'Olu' is Yoruba name undecided

Itsekiri have links with Yoruba.

Ayo Makun etc are Itsekiri.

4 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Aurelius1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
This guy's got swag! Just look at the red sneakers to match. Unlike all those old expired men with expired ideologies.

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
donestk:
I though 'Olu' is Yoruba name undecided

errands.ng® - Nigeria’s largest online marketplace to get things done quickly. Post errands, receive offers from people and award the task to someone. Learn more: https://errands.ng

Ofcourse yes, it is, same as Itsekiri, but what do Yorubas know. Most Yorubas don't even know difference between South east and south south. Igbos know Yoruba history than many Yorubas and Igbos keep grabbing Yoruba descendants in south south, while what concerns most Yorubas is to worship their Almajiri slave masters. Such a pity for my tribe.
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by theInterpreter: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
donestk:
I though 'Olu' is Yoruba name undecided

errands.ng® - Nigeria’s largest online marketplace to get things done quickly. Post errands, receive offers from people and award the task to someone. Learn more: https://errands.ng
Itsekiri is Yoruboid
They even have OPC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Blakjewelry(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
ThickSharon123:
What is the big deal of royalty in Nigeria? I don't get it? undecided

It's becoming archaic around the world.
it is tied to the peoples culture and heritage but they are a dying generation. Modern form of government has taken over
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
Money good
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by theInterpreter: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Ofcourse yes, it is, same as Itsekiri, but what do Yorubas know. Most Yorubas don't even know difference between South east and south south. Igbos know Yoruba history than many Yorubas and Igbos keep grabbing Yoruba descendants in south south, while what concerns most Yorubas is to worship their Almajiri slave masters. Such a pity for my tribe.
You're just yapping trash
Do you know that Itsekiri has OPC?

4 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Splintinterior: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Young beard gang first class king.
Respect, and may you live long

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Pharovo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Emeka71:
Please how can I reach the place coming through airport junction.

Take keke from airport junction to Angle Park. The Palace is just off Angle Park (Ajamimogha) Its #100
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by theInterpreter: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Wigetsolar:
even omawummi
Oritse Femi

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by jubrilELsudan: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
LOL IM SUBJECTS NO EVEN SEND AM. NOBODY CUM STREET DEY WAVE AM. EVEN SMALL PICKIN NO EVEN RUN FOLLOW AM.
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by ThickSharon123(f): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Blakjewelry:
it is tied to the peoples culture and heritage but they are a dying generation. Modern form of government has taken over

Thank holiness.
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
theInterpreter:

And how is that relevant to my post or the post I quoted?
I'm telling someone Itsekiri is related to Yorubas, you still quoted me in an abusive way to tell me they're related to Yorubas as if I was saying they're not.
I'm saying something, you're confirming it to be true, so what's the trash here in what I said initially? I think you're confused.
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by superior1: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
When he cancelled the curse on his land, I knew itsekiri get a KING indeed

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Born2Breed(f): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Afefe legelege Odiname Ogiame suoo!!!
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by ibuildstuff(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
mizz2posh:
On the previous post where he was crowned I saw a different person with white beard, this one has black beard, abi na my eyes?
He shaved his beard.
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by theInterpreter: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

And how is that relevant to my post or the post I quoted?
I'm telling someone Itsekiri is related to Yorubas, you still quoted me in an abusive way to tell me they're related to Yorubas as if I was saying they're not.
I'm saying something, you're confirming it to be true, so what's the trash here in what I said initially? I think you're confused.
what's with the rubbish about Igbos taking Yoruba descendants and yoruba worshipping the north?
Are you smart at all?

5 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by ibuildstuff(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
LOL IM SUBJECTS NO EVEN SEND AM. NOBODY CUM STREET DEY WAVE AM. EVEN SMALL PICKIN NO EVEN RUN FOLLOW AM.
Are u blind or can't u see the picture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
theInterpreter:
what's with the rubbish about Igbos taking Yoruba descendants and yoruba worshipping the north?
Are you smart at all?

If your mind is too frail and emotional to kiss the bitter truth, then run anytime you come across my post, because that is what I do all day.
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by ibuildstuff(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
theInterpreter:
He's not totally wrong, I was furious when. I met a Yoruba boy from Ibadan calling us Igbo. I almost deck am but I corrected him n he was like all of us from this part of Nigeria are Igbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Born2Breed(f): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
donforeign:
..ogiame soindsblike a Benin title ..

The Itsekiri royals are Benin's

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by euniselfyahoo: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
My king, may you live long.
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by theInterpreter: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

If your mind is too frail and emotional to kiss the bitter truth, then run anytime you come across my post, because that is what I do all day.
naso cheesy

Fools everywhere
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by theInterpreter: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Born2Breed:

The Itsekiri royals are Benin's
the Benin Royals are Yoruba

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan / Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) / Sexy Igbo Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.