Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri (46555 Views)

The Coronation Of Tsola Emiko As Olu Of Warri (Full Video) / Moment Omoba Tsola Emiko Was Crowned As 21st Olu of Warri / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by adebenson155: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=Wigetsolar post=105033442][/quote]

ayo makun is from ifon in ondo state.

tho born and bred in warri

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
theInterpreter:
naso cheesy

Fools everywhere

Nice meeting you, son.
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by theInterpreter: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
ibuildstuff:

He's not totally wrong, I was furious when. I met a Yoruba boy from Ibadan calling us Igbo. I almost deck am but I corrected him n he was like all of us from this part of Nigeria are Igbo.
You are Itsekiri?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by theInterpreter: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

Nice meeting you, son.
nice meeting you
Ancestor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Born2Breed(f): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
theInterpreter:
the Benin Royals are Yoruba

Yoruba Royals are Benin

5 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by ibuildstuff(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
theInterpreter:

You are Itsekiri?
Ya
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by donforeign: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Born2Breed:

The Itsekiri royals are Benin's

Thought as much .. nice one
Edo large sha..

4 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by LamidiCownu: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Born2Breed:

Yoruba Royals are Benin
Lmao
Like the Alaafin and Ooni abi grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by jubrilELsudan: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Are u blind or can't u see the picture

YOU ARE VERY STUPID. DO YOU SEE PPL IN THE BACKGROUND OR IN FRONT OF THEIR HOUSES OR VERANDA WAVING?

LOOK AT THE PICS, YOU SEE PPL IN THE BACKGROUND JUST LOOKING ON UNINTERESTED LIKE IT'S NOT A HUMAN BEING THAT IS PASSING.

I KNOW IN YOUR ALAMGBA FISH BRAIN, YOU BELIEVE THIS RENTED CROWD THAT IS FOLLOWING HIM ARE ACTUALLY WARRI PPL.

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Enceladus(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Born2Breed:

The Itsekiri royals are Benin's

I thought the Itsekiri's royals mother side is of Benin descent. Same reason they want to bypass Tsola because he is double Yoruba on both sides.

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by ibuildstuff(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID. DO YOU SEE PPL IN THE BACKGROUND OR IN FRONT OF THEIR HOUSES OR VERANDA WAVING?

LOOK AT THE PICS, YOU SEE PPL IN THE BACKGROUND JUST LOOKING ON UNINTERESTED LIKE IT'S NOT A HUMAN BEING THAT IS PASSING.

I KNOW IN YOUR ALAMGBA FISH BRAIN, YOU BELIEVE THIS RENTED CROWD THAT IS FOLLOWING HIM ARE ACTUALLY WARRI PPL.

CORONA FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.
I can feel your pain, I'm currently in warri as we speak.
I go give u update soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Enceladus(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
Born2Breed:

Yoruba Royals are Benin

Why is the thirteen ditch located in IFE and not in Benin?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by chuksohams(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Wehdone Olu
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by jubrilELsudan: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
ibuildstuff:

I can feel your pain, I'm currently in warri as we speak.
I go give u update soon

ODE VILLAGE MASQUERADE
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Born2Breed(f): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Lmao
Like the Alaafin abi grin cheesy

The first Aalafin of Oyo is the son of a Benin prince who later became Oduduwa.

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by ibuildstuff(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
Enceladus:

I thought the mother side is of Benin descent. Same reason they want to bypass Tsola because he is double Yoruba on both sides.
He's talking historically.
The people that make up itsekiri are believe to be from Ile Ife, but adopted a benin prince name ginuwa to be their king.

So the language is a mixture of Yoruba, Benin and a little bit of Portugal due to their contact with the Portuguese.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by ibuildstuff(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

ODE VILLAGE MASQUERADE
Painment
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Donedeal1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
Congrats,

the youth are leading now,

wishing you the best,

the

latest royal father in town.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Nisiw365: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Born2Breed:

Yoruba Royals are Benin
Benin royals are yoruba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Enceladus(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
ibuildstuff:

He's talking historically.
The people that make up itsekiri are believe to be from Ile Ife, but adopted a benin prince name ginuwa to be their king.

So the language is a mixture of Yoruba Benin and a little bit of Portugal due to their contact with the Portuguese.

Yes Ginuwa is Benin. The cyclic relationship is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by jubrilELsudan: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
I REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY WHEN WE WERE AT FEDGOCOL WARRI HOW HE USED TO TAKE ME TO THAT ASHY JOINT AT ENERE JUCTION EVERY FRIDAY NITE.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Makanaki127: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Otuegbe:
Itsekiri owns Warri, no doubt
Owner wan start again now
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by jubrilELsudan: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Painment

AM VERY SURE YOU LAYING ON THE FLOOR IN YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR PPL ARE MASSAGING YOUR BODY WITH HOT TOWEL AS A RESULT OF THE KOBOKO THOSE POLICEMEN USED TO FLOG YOU WHEN YOU TRIED GOING TO WALK NEAR THE OLU.
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by PrinceOfLagos: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
My fellow royalty
Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by generalwo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Otuegbe:
Itsekiri owns Warri, no doubt
.... Na all these kind statements dey cause tribal war...... Who ask u who own warri? Na that one the head line talk? I am not from delta but delta is a home to different tribes...itsskiri ijaw, urhobo... They are all owners of warri... Leave it at that!

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by ibuildstuff(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

AM VERY SURE YOU LAYING ON THE FLOOR IN YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR PPL ARE MASSAGING YOUR BODY WITH HOT TOWEL AS A RESULT OF THE KOBOKO THOSE POLICEMEN USED TO FLOG YOU WHEN YOU TRIED GOING TO WALK NEAR THE OLU.
Oh I see where u are coming from, u are one of those agbasa boys who tried attacking us yesterday. Have they release u from prison?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Born2Breed(f): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
Enceladus:

I thought the Itsekiri's royals mother side is of Benin descent. Same reason they want to bypass Tsola because he is double Yoruba on both sides.

Ginuwa was a full blooded Benin when he arrived the present day warri with the eldest sons of all Benin chiefs.

They agreed that the first son of every Ogiame born by his Benin wife should only be crowned. The people of warri has the right to change their tradition without interference from outside forces.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Born2Breed(f): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nisiw365:

Benin royals are yoruba

Yoruba royals are Benin

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Nisiw365: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Born2Breed:

Yoruba royals are Benin
Benin royals are Yoruba. Edo's ate Yoruba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri by Enceladus(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
Born2Breed:

Ginuwa was a full blooded Benin when he arrived the present day warri with the eldest sons of all Benin chiefs.

grin

Ok dear. Just reply to my mention about the thirteen ditches in IFE. Also the statement Ori oba ki I sun ta meaning the head of a king does not sleep outside. Waiting.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan / Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) / Sexy Igbo Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.