Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life (39017 Views)

Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2021
naso o
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Esthered: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2021
DankemzI:
Relationship needs care and attention, irrespective of her financial status you'll need your own money for self esteem and confidence to avoid see finish!
I remember Jemi my lover, this girl showed me all lights I had to call her aside and tell her I'm not financially buoyant to be in relationship with you RN, Omo she started funding me till I found my foot again true love exists for real.
Don't go for 1st daughters or lastborn.
What would then happen to us?
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by arantess: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2021
BAZ001:
The
the mumu
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Taywon: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2021
B4 nko.... Know what you want, take care of ur self you are all you got....
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Mophor: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!

Issoright
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Conner44: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2021
Nawah na so lack of cash make op turn poet undecided

4 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by fergie001: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2021
My Story

Thanks lonelyisland.....

3 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by house10studio1: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2021
if its a one sided giving relationship it won't last also

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by pulsa(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2021
DankemzI:
Relationship needs care and attention, irrespective of her financial status you'll need your own money for self esteem and confidence to avoid see finish!
I remember Jemi my lover, this girl showed me all lights I had to call her aside and tell her I'm not financially buoyant to be in relationship with you RN, Omo she started funding me till I found my foot again true love exists for real.
Don't go for 1st daughters or lastborn.

Why last Borns though
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by johnsmhelia15(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2021
Polynek:
It depends, Moni no b everything in relationship
I swear money is everything in a relationship. They there they deceive your self nah for your eyes person wey get money go collect your girl.

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by kudinkarfe: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2021
A guy dated his girl from childhood, dreaming he will marry her, suddenly another guy pick job with CBN and snatch the girl from him and marry her. Don't start relationship if you are not working, you will create unnecessary pressure for yourself.

15 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Ikpeyi: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2021
Fact...especially if both are not stable.

Without money in a marriage of relationship...both partners are just fooling themselves...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...

3 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by fredoooooo: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2021
Ya eyes don clear. Hope say you chop ponmo sha ? . Now go and work harder una go still jam again in future. Make sure you're doing well n life , you go still chop ponmo again.
Na normal thing , Na life, Na Money and Na women ... cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Lamanii22(f): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2021
Money is very important.... You don't have to be excessively rich but just make sure you have money for your needs....

6 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by fredoooooo: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2021
pulsa:

Why last Borns though
That last born part ehn angry
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by zolajpower: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:
You know, at a time she couldn't stay any longer.
The pressure was much, she was loosing her mind.
We said it was us against the world, but she couldn't fight the world again.
Families were disturbing her for money, money was no where to be found.
What she doesn't know was her courage was what was pushing me forward, it was just what I needed to forge ahead.

At a time, I too was loosing it but she came with a strong vibes and aura which kept me moving.
She left, but her courage and strength is still there.

My advice to young guys please have money before you venture into a relationship, she might stay but you still need the money to keep it going.

Relationships/marriage are like old cargo trains that uses charcoal to function. You have to be ready to give in something. I don talk my own finish ooo
There was a lady I dated like this in Benin. The same pressure from her family , though I was buoyant to some extent but she was doing anything when we were dating and all of a sudden a year later she started mounting pressure on me that they want her to get married ...... So I let her go since akkant come and kee myself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by kudinkarfe: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2021
Q
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Saao(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:
What she doesn't know was her courage was what was pushing me forward, it was just what I needed to forge ahead.

At a time, I too was loosing it but she came with a strong vibes and aura which kept me moving.

My advice to young guys please have money before you venture into a relationship, she might stay but you still need the money to keep it going.

Relationships/marriage are like old cargo trains that uses charcoal to function. You have to be ready to give in something. I don talk my own finish ooo
you mess up big time. You will always miss that girl.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Harddiskng(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

What nonsense is this man saying, better be happy you didn’t marry into a hungry family.

Like you are not aware of the number of billionaires that had a divorce this year.

She wasn’t meant for you, you dodged a bullet be thankful to God. I see why God makes us go through stages in life, imagine you had money now. You would be packing all your money to feed her hungry leeching family? Smh

17 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by BAZ001: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2021
arantess:

the mumu

Chaiiii you dey quick vex ooh?
Did you go into relationship to find happiness?

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by tepes: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2021
Another thing don't date an only daughter of any family. The stress and problems that comes with it is too much. I'm currently dating one and I'm getting fed up with everything.

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by fredoooooo: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

I swear money is everything in a relationship. They there they deceive your self nah for your eyes person wey get money go collect your girl.
The moment you hear that word money is not everything.. My brother work harder because the woman already have an excuse to cheat or leave in the future grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by jaxxy(m): 11:44am On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

U are thinking wrongly. Life itself needs money, u need money not just for/because of any relationship to make somebody else or a gal happy.

Live ur life for YOU, Achieve for YOU, be wealthy for YOU, relationship is about 2 people not 1 person trying to save another person or kill himself for another person. It’s a fair partnership.

U only met a gal who has/had so many issues and doesn’t need a relationship bt a sponsor or helper. This isn’t entirely wrong or her fault bt it’s not a relationship In the correct and fair sense.

11 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by LikeAking: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

Abeg stop this kind advice.

What of those women wey dey marry man wey no get anything?

RElax.

3 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by sisisioge: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Baby I want warawara....okay grin
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by nomenclature(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2021
Chai ,where this adviser nowamagbe dey sef lol ,e don tey oh.....
Carchoice:
Bread and tea wey everybody dey manage for breakfast, e reach your turn, you turn adviser Onuwabhagbe.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by space9880: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2021
You learnt the hard way.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by lonelyisland(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2021
Polynek:
It depends, Moni no b everything in relationship
That's what you will be told until you enter into one without being financially stable there and then you will see another aspect of life

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by olioxx(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2021
I might be wrong oo, but sincerely speaking, singleness is bae.
As a single guy, no much worries.

8 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by lomprico(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

sorry! poor people still get married and ladies still leave very rich men. she is not yours.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by lonelyisland(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2021
Bouz:
You have an inferior mindset, that's why you think you must have money to stay in a relationship, there are women that provide for the house, to keep it going.i guess you've been hanging out with hungry ladies. Relationship needs both parties effort both financially. Stop feeling you have the burden of providing alone. Every body cannot make money in this life, but with two head, a family won't lack basic needs.

I understand where you are driving to, the problem isn't us providing what we need but what extended families need too
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by NnamdiN: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2021
It becomes more difficult when you have the money � cheesy grin

Your taste will change
Your heart go strong like stone
You'll think they're all after your money
E get where the money go reach, you no go wan marry again grin
Make money, find you a babe that has money too.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.