Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life (39008 Views)

Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by dingbang(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
DankemzI:
Relationship needs care and attention, irrespective of her financial status you'll need your own money for self esteem and confidence to avoid see finish!
I remember Jemi my lover, this girl showed me all lights I had to call her aside and tell her I'm not financially buoyant to be in relationship with you RN, Omo she started funding me till I found my foot again true love exists for real.
Don't go for 1st daughters or lastborn.
true.. First and last borns will frustrate your life
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by MansoryMX(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:
You know, at a time she couldn't stay any longer.
The pressure was much, she was loosing her mind.
We said it was us against the world, but she couldn't fight the world again.
Families were disturbing her for money, money was no where to be found.
What she doesn't know was her courage was what was pushing me forward, it was just what I needed to forge ahead.

At a time, I too was loosing it but she came with a strong vibes and aura which kept me moving.
She left, but her courage and strength is still there.

My advice to young guys please have money before you venture into a relationship, she might stay but you still need the money to keep it going.

Relationships/marriage are like old cargo trains that uses charcoal to function. You have to be ready to give in something. I don talk my own finish ooo

How you wan talk Peter of P-square matter? It’s not about money young man but have money because even you sef will leave yourself if you don’t have money.

2 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by BRATISLAVA: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:
What she doesn't know was her courage was what was pushing me forward, it was just what I needed to forge ahead.

At a time, I too was loosing it but she came with a strong vibes and aura which kept me moving.

My advice to young guys please have money before you venture into a relationship, she might stay but you still need the money to keep it going.

Relationships/marriage are like old cargo trains that uses charcoal to function. You have to be ready to give in something. I don talk my own finish ooo

Most of you don't work on yourselves. You think money is everything. The P-square man with a lot of money (even Bill Gates) was divorced by his wife.

If money were heaven and Earth in a relationship, they wouldn't be divorced. Most of you men in Nigeria have convinced yourselves you need money to buy over a woman, forgetting that you cannot buy emotions. And you don't want to know the truth in that regard, except sweeping generalizations. Get all the money in the world —but don't change yourself and no woman will stay.

This is what happens when men neglect true development and believe money will sort out their character and beliefs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Dextre(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

This is what happens when all we breed in this country are money driven women and u should know that by now OP, U nor get money, ur dick dey stand for naija girl
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by merieam16(f): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
dhameelare:

Na true talk oo

Na u go turn atm for her younger sibilings
lastborn nko
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Women and money are inseparable, I don't even believe in love.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bouz:
You have an inferior mindset, that's why you think you must have money to stay in a relationship, there are women that provide for the house, to keep it going.i guess you've been hanging out with hungry ladies. Relationship needs both parties effort both financially. Stop feeling you have the burden of providing alone. Every body cannot make money in this life, but with two head, a family won't lack basic needs.
Just shut it please.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
pretydiva:

You attract what you are
Then bad things should happen to bad people only!

But how true is that anyway?

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Moz22: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

i still never understand this post.. why did she leave gan gan?
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by bluefilm: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

For your mind now, you think say you are giving a worthy advice abi?

Stop fooling yourself.

Most people already know these things before they venture into any relationship.

It's just that if people continue to wait for the rightest opportunity before they can venture into any venture, they might as well wait FOREVER!!!
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by abbatoir(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
zexy2030:
All a woman need to bring into the relationship is just her soulish character and [b]cute body. [/b]But a man needs money to retain a good woman...she is not alone, marrying you.

Woman bring cute body...
..and Man bring wood and not busy
..no be so?
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Most of you don't work on yourselves. You think money is everything. The P-square man with a lot of money (even Bill Gates) was divorced by his wife.

If money were heaven and Earth in a relationship, they wouldn't be divorced. Most of you men in Nigeria have convinced yourselves you need money to buy over a woman, forgetting that you cannot buy emotions. And you don't want to know the truth in that regard, except sweeping generalizations. Get all the money in the world —but don't change yourself and no woman will stay.

This is what happens when men neglect true development and believe money will sort out their character and beliefs.
And the same women will say that broke men deserve no pussy even when has a great personality.

Abeg make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by abbatoir(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Starz825:
Na only fool go say wetin op talk na lie grin

Guys forget about the bad things we say about Nigerian girls this Nigerian girls that...
Guy [b]if you no get money you no fit enj[/b]oy life let alone a relationship...
Abegii

End of discussion..
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by AfroKnight: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
Why do you think it is your responsibility to take care of her and her family?

She doesn’t have father, brothers or uncles?

Is her so-called strength not sufficient to help her earn the money she needs?

You should think deeply. If you married her and things went south one year, would she leave you like this? Would you justify it like you have done?

Is this normal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by PastorFire: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

Story
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by abbatoir(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
wunmi590:

You just made an undiluted truth about relationship...

Honestly, every relationship needs money to grow, forget if you have a good woman, even if you have a good woman, that money part must be constant...

Yes on my own part, I have a woman who is over supportive, but as a man, you must also strive to make sure that your source of income must not dry up, because if it does, that your supportive woman would turn her back on you one day....

Even majority of our celebrities who married rich people still divorce to get married to more richer politicians and business men, because they believe money is everything, in most cases when you have more money your sorrow disappears...

Error ....
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by zexy2030(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
abbatoir:

Woman bring cute body...
..and Man bring wood and not busy
..no be so?
Nauti
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by successsam121: 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

Even if you have money and taking good care of her innthe past, but now water don pass gaari, she may endure for a while....with family pressure, she leaves.
Oh, she has eventually left.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by November24(f): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

My brother relax,u date Okpo.
So relax.

Paul marriage don end too with all the money.
Find woman.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Ayo081(m): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
merieam16:
lastborn nko
want to be over pampered I guess.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by willian10: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Starz825:
Na only fool go say wetin op talk na lie grin

Guys forget about the bad things we say about Nigerian girls this Nigerian girls that...
Guy if you no get money you no fit enjoy life let alone a relationship...
Abegii

Lol, so if you get the money finish
Enjoy ham as u like not minding Nigerian girls say this say that.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by abbatoir(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
pretydiva:

You attract what you are

Grammar: You attract who you are...
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Sarsaproko: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Msteeew!
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by abbatoir(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Martins9756:
continued to deceived yourself because you have a woman feeding you without complain, when your children grow up and realize is your wife that provide for home you will loose your respect, even the Bible said a man that can not provide for his family is worst than infidel, you must provide for your family its just a support you need from your wife, if you do you have all the confidence

Left to me..I can married billionaire..but trust me will be careful about spending her money

I cherish my self confident more than anything in this planet.... Guys, I got ego

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by sisisioge: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sarsaproko:

Msteeew!

Not again!
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Akuruoulo(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Caramia2020:

Motor still need oil na
Why the one wey get oil still spoil ?
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Hassanmaye(m): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
DankemzI:
Relationship needs care and attention, irrespective of her financial status you'll need your own money for self esteem and confidence to avoid see finish!
I remember Jemi my lover, this girl showed me all lights I had to call her aside and tell her I'm not financially buoyant to be in relationship with you RN, Omo she started funding me till I found my foot again true love exists for real.
Don't go for 1st daughters or lastborn.
Why? Let me learn something today
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by abbatoir(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Vaiki:
which families are disturbing her for money? Are they immune to money making? Na una get time for girls from poor homes. Where them dey when others dey hustle?

Well.. tell me how many % of lady from wealthy home in Nigeria.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Hassanmaye(m): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Well, personally.i think the op is so right on this one...And I must commend him for That...

My banny called me this morning and was complaining about her phone which is faulty and how she's thinking about buying a new phone...I just dey try shift her attention from that side but the witch kept emphasizing it undecided. Ok, if to say everywhere good and I get money,that one for be small challenge for me via the kind of assistance wey this banny don give me...But right now, guyman gat live on packaging make the see-finish for not too loud.....

Back then in 2015,this same banny told me to get prepared in 3 years time that we must get married....Now we don enter 2021 which is automatically 6 years down the line and I never even consider about seeing her papa self let alone marriage lipsrsealed

This life ain't balance....So Op,na nothing but the truth you talk..
Oh my God what are you waiting for? Marry her
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

I strongly agree on that ,may God help us all
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Well, personally.i think the op is so right on this one...And I must commend him for That...

My banny called me this morning and was complaining about her phone which is faulty and how she's thinking about buying a new phone...I just dey try shift her attention from that side but the witch kept emphasizing it undecided. Ok, if to say everywhere good and I get money,that one for be small challenge for me via the kind of assistance wey this banny don give me...But right now, guyman gat live on packaging make the see-finish for not too loud.....

Back then in 2015,this same banny told me to get prepared in 3 years time that we must get married....Now we don enter 2021 which is automatically 6 years down the line and I never even consider about seeing her papa self let alone marriage lipsrsealed

This life ain't balance....So Op,na nothing but the truth you talk..

I’m sure you’ve turned her into borehole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.