Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life (39007 Views)

Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Acidosis(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Esthered:

What would then happen to us?

How are will going to survive bayi? grin
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by pansophist(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Una wey get strength to de with women wey no get leg financially de try. Or to go marry from family wey poor scatter. Na God go help una.

4 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by horlahwaley(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
I cant say i have money but am okay but to see a woman who will just love u base on your personality is like finding a needle in a haystack. Now knowing this. How could i love any woman when i know the reason why she was with me. Last last i leave her.
It is true they say you can either love a woman or understand them, u cant do both.

2 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by daneni1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
DankemzI:
Relationship needs care and attention, irrespective of her financial status you'll need your own money for self esteem and confidence to avoid see finish!
I remember Jemi my lover, this girl showed me all lights I had to call her aside and tell her I'm not financially buoyant to be in relationship with you RN, Omo she started funding me till I found my foot again true love exists for real.
Don't go for 1st daughters or lastborn.

Chief, abeg come give reason for this last born matter wey you talk ooo. I understand that of first born, but last born, abeg throw more light.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Carchoice:
Bread and tea wey everybody dey manage for breakfast, e reach your turn, you turn adviser Onuwabhagbe.
abi o
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Saig: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
DankemzI:
Relationship needs care and attention, irrespective of her financial status you'll need your own money for self esteem and confidence to avoid see finish!
I remember Jemi my lover, this girl showed me all lights I had to call her aside and tell her I'm not financially buoyant to be in relationship with you RN, Omo she started funding me till I found my foot again true love exists for real.

More like your last line was a message to me
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by MrCover: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
pretydiva:

You attract what you are

You Get It Wrong Dear, Many Ladies hate good guys
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by crossfire47(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
dhameelare:

Na true talk oo

Na u go turn atm for her younger sibilings
why not lastborns??
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by rex21: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
saphiere:
Is Paul Okoye not having money?
You must be sick if you think money can keep a woman.
Nor mind them with this their 'money is everything' mindset
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by SomehowBROWN(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Clown �� this comment off me
Carchoice:
Bread and tea wey everybody dey manage for breakfast, e reach your turn, you turn adviser Onuwabhagbe.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Princerichi0(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
DankemzI:
No truer word have been said
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Vaiki(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:
You know, at a time she couldn't stay any longer.
The pressure was much, she was loosing her mind.
We said it was us against the world, but she couldn't fight the world again.
Families were disturbing her for money, money was no where to be found.
What she doesn't know was her courage was what was pushing me forward, it was just what I needed to forge ahead.

At a time, I too was loosing it but she came with a strong vibes and aura which kept me moving.
She left, but her courage and strength is still there.

My advice to young guys please have money before you venture into a relationship, she might stay but you still need the money to keep it going.

Relationships/marriage are like old cargo trains that uses charcoal to function. You have to be ready to give in something. I don talk my own finish ooo
which families are disturbing her for money? Are they immune to money making? Na una get time for girls from poor homes. Where them dey when others dey hustle?
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by rosalieene(f): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
The confessions on this thread tho...
For the very first time on this APP, there wasn't much outright insult to the female gender.

Wahala for who no get money ooo

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Akuruoulo(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
Caramia2020:
Money is like fuel, as relationship is like a car, it's highly needed in order to avoid unusual frustration.
Paul and Lola on my mind

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Vaiki(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
pansophist:
Una wey get strength to de with women wey no get leg financially de try. Or to go marry from family wey poor scatter. Na God go help una.
The thing tire me o! People wey begin hustle before them born me,dey wait for me to bring money because of one poor dirty girl?
I won't even date a lady who does not have her own car or apartment and I'm giving her family no help because they should be helping us stand financially instead.

4 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by thaoriginator: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
god abeg ooooo
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Brunosamel(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
pansophist:

Lastborn nko?
Last Born never reach to dey enter relationship
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Whats: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Starz825:
Na only fool go say wetin op talk na lie grin

Guys forget about the bad things we say about Nigerian girls this Nigerian girls that...
Guy if you no get money you no fit enjoy life let alone a relationship...
Abegii

So shouldn't women too try to get money
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by od501: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:
What she doesn't know was her courage was what was pushing me forward, it was just what I needed to forge ahead.

At a time, I too was loosing it but she came with a strong vibes and aura which kept me moving.

My advice to young guys please have money before you venture into a relationship, she might stay but you still need the money to keep it going.

Relationships/marriage are like old cargo trains that uses charcoal to function. You have to be ready to give in something. I don talk my own finish ooo

Dear Nigerian gals, keep making yourself a reward for success and not part of the success. Later you go come dey complain, na time go tell shaa.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Ytea(f): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
grin you're mad
Carchoice:
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by willybaby(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
Love sweet but money make am sweeter... Op just described the story of thousands of guys losing there first love
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Austeeenxx: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
Omo, Naija guys dey really suffer. You go dey date girl and her family's financial struggles at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by manee2(m): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

I'm a living witness

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by pansophist(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
Vaiki:
The thing tire me o! People wey begin hustle before them born me,dey wait for me to bring money because of one poor dirty girl?
I won't even date a lady who does not have her own car or apartment and I'm giving her family no help because they should be helping us stand financially instead.

This is how it should be.

Usually parents should be like a tree, that no matter how broke, exhausted and downtrodden their children are, they should be strong enough to be their landing ground, refuel them, so they can relaunch and be their best self. It makes no sense for parents that lived longer than me to depend on me. If the parent have planted a tree decades ago, they should have just enough for themselves, and for their children.

Thr story of the prodigal son in the bible where the son went and spent all his fortune, and his father was strong enough to be his resting place. This is what parenting should be like. But trust Nigerian parents to always tell about how you should obey them, but not how they should have planted a tree in the past, to make your life easier right now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by seyz91(m): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
For your mind
Polynek:
It depends, Moni no b everything in relationship
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Caramia2020(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Paul and Lola on my mind
Motor still need oil na
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by lonelyisland(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
pansophist:

This is how it should be.

Usually parents should be like a tree, that no matter how broke, exhausted and down their children are, they should be strong enough to be their landing ground, refuel them, so they can relaunch and be the best self. It makes no sense for parents that lived longer than me to depend on me.

Thr story of the prodigal son in the bible where the son went and spent all his fortune, and his father was strong enough to be his resting place. This is what parenting should be like. No matter how we sin reach, God forgives us. So any wife parents that is looking to embezzle me, go old. I no send am
Bro. This parents matter is a story for another day, there are so many hidden truths we Nigerians don't want to tell ourselves about Nigerian parents.
Oneday I will write about it without unbaised truth, anyone that wants to cry should cry him/herself to death

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by manee2(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
tepes:
Another thing don't date an only daughter of any family. The stress and problems that comes with it is too much. I'm currently dating one and I'm getting fed up with everything.
I will tell her grin
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Jsucre(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Who says " money can't buy love" that person doesn't know what to use money to buy.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Betboss(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bouz:
You have an inferior mindset, that's why you think you must have money to stay in a relationship, there are women that provide for the house, to keep it going.i guess you've been hanging out with hungry ladies. Relationship needs both parties effort both financially. Stop feeling you have the burden of providing alone. Every body cannot make money in this life, but with two head, a family won't lack basic needs.

If you like don't listen to a simple advice. Weather you marry a supportive partner or not, make sure you have your own money. He get why.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by NairaMaster1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

Take it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.