Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life (39019 Views)

Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by efficiencie(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:
You know, at a time she couldn't stay any longer.
The pressure was much, she was loosing her mind.
We said it was us against the world, but she couldn't fight the world again.
Families were disturbing her for money, money was no where to be found.
What she doesn't know was her courage was what was pushing me forward, it was just what I needed to forge ahead.

At a time, I too was loosing it but she came with a strong vibes and aura which kept me moving.
She left, but her courage and strength is still there.

My advice to young guys please have money before you venture into a relationship, she might stay but you still need the money to keep it going.

Relationships/marriage are like old cargo trains that uses charcoal to function. You have to be ready to give in something. I don talk my own finish ooo

What happens when you start a relationship as a rich dude only to encounter some difficulties that rendered you penniless? Won't you still suffer the same fate as a poor dude that started a relationship in poverty? At the end of the day the solution is to marry a "Sarah" that can journey with you to an unknown location and yet call you "lord". A virtuous woman that is your match by God will be there by your side through thick and thin until you see the light and end of the tunnel...

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Martinez39s(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

WELCOME HOME. smiley

ALL YOU NEED NOW IS IN THIS LINK: www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know
I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU AND THE REST OF US.
Odogwu, you are back. How is life? cheesy

In case you are wondering what you missed, I created a third meme thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/6498155/part-3-red-pill-memes-redpillers
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

As much as there are women who like the easy life, the men they follow also like the easy life otherwise they wouldn't be criminals. But while we criticize them —men and women —who on Earth really doesn't want the easy life? Who doesn't like money? Who wouldn't want to be rich or have a rich spouse? It's not something limited to women only, because there are men who want the same thing but prefer to point at women while concealing their own desires.

But at the end of the day, money can't hold a relationship together. It is character that does. Even the richest man in the world was an awful husband and got divorced at the end of the day, due to his inability to be a man for his family.

Plus, you don't need to be old to have legitimate money. It's a common misconception that makes many men get into fraud.

You do, you actually need to be old to have legitimate money. You women don't want to be realistic, that's why you prefer those scammers.

Except you are born into a wealthy family.

Please explain to me how a guy who graduated at 24, served at 25 has 100Million in his account. Even as someone who deal in Crypto or Alaba business man, it takes years to grow your money. Save and invest, rinse and repeat.

Apart from Tech start up owners like Mark Zuckerberg, Iyin of Andela, Shola of Paystack. How many common 20 year olds have made it who aren't from rich homes.

The average pay for graduate in Lagos is 150k, Shell workers will earn around 1.5M to 4M, how many 20 year olds are working in Shell?

Women will keep deceiving themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by emonis88: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Family weh dey disturb her for money, seh u b CBN? Ok her next man il ve an endless flow of cash , abi?
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Thomist(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
I totally disagree. One needs money, but not because of sustaining relationship. Kim and Kanye has the money but how far...
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by tepes: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
manee2:
I will tell her grin
Tell her grin
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by emonis88: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
truthsayer009:

You do, you actually need to be old to have legitimate money. You women don't want to be realistic, that's why you prefer those scammers.

Please explain to me how a guy who graduated at 24, served at 25 has 100Million in his account. Even as someone who deal in Crypto or Alaba business man, it takes years to grow your money. Save and invest, rinse and repeat.

Apart from Tech start up owners like Mark Zuckerberg, Iyin of Andela, Shola of Paystack. How many common 20 year olds have made it who aren't from rich homes.

The average pay for graduate in Lagos is 150k, Shell workers will earn around 1.5M to 4M, how many 20 year olds are working in Shell?

One big chilled bottle for u jare! See where 20 yrs dey give relationship advice to 40yrs old married man. Abeg make d 20 yrs old go marry, then live with d woman for 20yrs bf speaking.

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by LaSenior: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Very true and real experience
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Acidosis(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Esthered:

Lemme ask on behalf of firstborn of other genders biko.
Happy weekend sir.

grin Sir? Lol
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by MrMacinterchi1: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
DankemzI:
Relationship needs care and attention, irrespective of her financial status you'll need your own money for self esteem and confidence to avoid see finish!
I remember Jemi my lover, this girl showed me all lights I had to call her aside and tell her I'm not financially buoyant to be in relationship with you RN, Omo she started funding me till I found my foot again true love exists for real.
Don't go for 1st daughters or lastborn.
I got the first born part but, the last born. u fit explain the last born part?
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Saidfx(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
I swear down!
womenareapess:
my second advice to young guys, please avoid naija women with immediate effect undecided

Those baboons are there to eat your banana and go undecided

Better you date a foreigner than to swallow with shame with those useless piece of shiit called naija women undecided

No value in dating baboons

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by TemmyT002(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
Paul Okoye has money o
Bill Gates has money o
Wetin you dey talk?
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Professorcplus(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
DankemzI:
Relationship needs care and attention, irrespective of her financial status you'll need your own money for self esteem and confidence to avoid see finish!
I remember Jemi my lover, this girl showed me all lights I had to call her aside and tell her I'm not financially buoyant to be in relationship with you RN, Omo she started funding me till I found my foot again true love exists for real.
Don't go for 1st daughters or lastborn.
Wow. Really, currently in one but she's last born... Why did u say this
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Esthered: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Acidosis:

grin Sir? Lol
I give honour to whom it is due.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by zanshi: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
Why should the guy be shouldering all her responsibilities?
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Sarsaproko: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
Okay sir!
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Bunmhi(f): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
Life can never be balance
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Goldbw122(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:
What she doesn't know was her courage was what was pushing me forward, it was just what I needed to forge ahead.

At a time, I too was loosing it but she came with a strong vibes and aura which kept me moving.

My advice to young guys please have money before you venture into a relationship, she might stay but you still need the money to keep it going.

Relationships/marriage are like old cargo trains that uses charcoal to function. You have to be ready to give in something. I don talk my own finish ooo
money is like a lubricant if it is not available then there is a problem. Money is good. Them say if money nor dey house make person nor talk.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by IamHonourable1: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
You don't know what you escaped from by letting go that girl,her family would have finished your life with financial demands. Besides,who told you that a woman can't struggle and make her own money.The woman should hustle as well because she's a human being as well.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Munzy14(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Carchoice:
Bread and tea wey everybody dey manage for breakfast, e reach your turn, you turn adviser Onuwabhagbe.

grin grin
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Munzy14(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Starz825:
Na only fool go say wetin op talk na lie grin

Guys forget about the bad things we say about Nigerian girls this Nigerian girls that...
Guy if you no get money you no fit enjoy life let alone a relationship...
Abegii
True...One needs to be earning..Before talking about relationship.

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Akuruoulo(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Caramia2020:

Constant servicing is needed.
But it must spoil
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Magnoliaa(f): 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
pansophist:

Generally, Nigerian parents no try at all. And actually, many shouldn't be parents. Now a brutal test for you. Imagine the most idiotic, good for nothing, oloriburuku friend in your group, and that your dad is that guy when her was young grin

See the Nigeria they gave us, i mean back to our grandparents, how could you be so weak that you'll even allow yourself to be colonised? Even before then, how would you allow slavery ? And up till now, when power is in your hand, you're still forking shit up. When will you stop ? Please write and quote me, me too I'm angry.

Fifty years ago, Nigerian population is less than 70m people, and now its triple. Bad economy, but still forking and increasing population but not production. If they ruled well, magnoliaa wouldn't have been a feminist. Nonsense and ingredients. embarassed

grin Iwo na fe ma spice up/ginger comments e pelu awon gbankogbi Yoruba, abi? Ta lo n ko e, na?

(Goan ask the pelsin teaching you pidgin and Yoruba to translate what I just said to you. tongue)
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Thobie85: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
Op u're very right

I could remember vividly during my ND days this girl I dated PEACE...

Ah no too get money Buh she stayed for almost 2 years we shared her foodstuff together, tho am trying Buh not just bouyant like that...

It got to an extent that she sit me down and advice me that I should also do yahoo..

2 Likes

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by EndRape2(f): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Middle born are the best in marriage and relationship, first born is ok if they are very very wealthy, but last borns both from rich and poor homes , are nothing to write home about, you need to teach them alot.

uote author=DankemzI post=105016630]Relationship needs care and attention, irrespective of her financial status you'll need your own money for self esteem and confidence to avoid see finish!
Don't go for 1st daughters or lastborn. [/quote]
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by BRATISLAVA: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
truthsayer009:

You don't need to be old to have money legitimately.

Different folks, different strokes. Men don't want to be realistic, that's why they thoughtlessly become criminals to impress women, then somehow blame the women for their actions. Sorry, did she hold a gun to your head to make you a criminal, or was that always your disposition?

When it comes to women wanting scammers, you know best. That broke Nigerian men's anthem is getting old, though. The one where they claim all women are after is money.

Most Nigerian men have terrible characters. They spend so much time judging women while their characters are in shambles and their ego is too big. These are the things that chase females from them when they are broke or have money. When you have nothing except money to offer, who will want to stay with that? No good character, no emotional connection, nothing good except money.

There are enough under 25s working in Shell, but they don't exist, apparently. Whether their parents are rich or not is of no consequence, because they exist contrary to your assertions. Just like your assertions about women will be contrary to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Depressed101: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
lonelyisland:

pls don't give shit advice, endure your situation and get back your feet soon... I hate when everyone are passing through a situation they always have an advice to give people but will not have solution to their problems..

Another person will still come here and tell you why you should get into a relationship before you become successful.. While both are not bad advice entirely, it is obvious what doesn't work for Mr A, might work for Mr b.

My people say Uwa ne me Ntuhari..
The world functions in mysterious ways, live yours as you find it..

1 Like

Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by bembojay12(m): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
debbydams:
u got it wrong..I'm the first born I have two brothers..the last time my bf now ex gave me money was 2015 nd I didnt asked he gave me willingly,so you are wrong nd it not about first or last born

Let connect babe, i would like to no much about you
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by geechy: 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
@op
Worst is when she says 'it is not you, it's me'.!
Like WTF??!!
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by Amarisco(f): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
dhameelare:

Na true talk oo

Na u go turn atm for her younger sibilings

Then same thing goes for first born men or the only male.
Re: Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life by johnsmhelia15(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
Babyboyforeal:
what will you say about Anita that's divorcing Rude boy will you say Anita is living rude because rude boy is broke?
Rudeboy and Anita's case is different nobody really knows what went wrong between them lets wait for more facts but one way or the other money must they involve but don't let nobody deceive you that money is not everything in relationship sooner or later the love will fade away if money is not involve. Money is l the answer to every nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.