Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1251420 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 1:06am On Oct 08, 2021
Naturallyme:
we are in the same situation. Please send paid mail. i got a response from them yesterday. I am sure you did yours at TLS VI. I did mine as well 27th August. Still no show till date. I went to TSL VI lagos as well. They noted down my GWF number for follow up. today makes it the 6th week.

Same shoe August 26th One family member passport still hanging at DMC even though we have received decision mail since 23rd September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newbie123: 1:41am On Oct 08, 2021
ChudiOgudo:
They're yet to debit me so I don't know yet.

Ok. Thanks for replying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by PhilJames: 2:15am On Oct 08, 2021
IAMSYLVIA:

Yes, the bank statement is valid for 30 days
If during your application to collection of visa processing, that time frame elapses and a decision hasn't been made, you may be required to print out another bank statement to upload
That's it's advisable to leave the cash until visa is granted

Thank you very much Sylvia. I really appreciate you. See you in January
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 3:16am On Oct 08, 2021
KunMagic9:
Hello guys can someone do TB test in lagos and use it to apply at TLS abuja?
Sure

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 3:36am On Oct 08, 2021
Which of the banks in UK are the most suitable for international students (outside London e.g Chester) that are free of charge in terms of sending or receiving money?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Waledarep(m): 4:13am On Oct 08, 2021
ChudiOgudo:
Gurus in the house:

I paid for tuition deposit (University of Sunderland) yesterday at UBA via form A but we forgot to include my wife's student number. We went back there today and they told us they have already processed it. They said they'll capture the details from her admission letter that we submitted

Question: Will this pose an issue to us and will the University be able to identify her if we submit the telex copy when it's ready? Advice please

YES, when mailing your Telex copy to the finance department on finance.revenues@sunderland.ac.uk, she should quote her student number in the mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Waledarep(m): 4:16am On Oct 08, 2021
adekunletosin1:
Boss how are you doing? I just got an conditional offer mail from Sunderland today. Is it that one has to pay full tuition before commencing the program.

Can I reach you please... lets discus

aadekunletosin1@gmail.com

You are expected to pay £3500 first as deposit and add up to it to make up 50% of your tuition fee before being allowed to enrol for your program .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Waledarep(m): 4:29am On Oct 08, 2021
Emurate6315:
Yes, you pay the balance before enrollment. That's how they operate

He/She is expected to pay 50% before enrolment and the balance 3-4 months after enrollment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Symbae: 4:37am On Oct 08, 2021
Good morning guys thanks for your contributions here. Please who knows if the fastrack passport renewal service has been restarted again in Nigeria HC London. My passport expires August 2022, just wondering if I can started the renewal application now considering the existing backlog. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Knorr49: 4:48am On Oct 08, 2021
Visa Alert ✈️✈️✈️
What God cannot do does not exist!

Application submitted - 26th September, 2021
Biometrics - 28th September, 2021
Collection Mail - 6th October 2021
Picked up - 7th October, 2021
Application Type: Priority

No non-straightforward email
No interview

Many thanks to all the gurus in the house for the wealth of information on this platform. You all are the MVIPs.

25 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by major911(m): 6:05am On Oct 08, 2021
Dramadiddy:
Got this mail, what do I do? Can I visit the VAC?
I don’t think it’s a big deal. I got this mail too after sending them paid mail. Just try and track your application, it should have or move to VAC soon… then you get your collection mail the next day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emurate6315: 6:13am On Oct 08, 2021
Can we link up? I am applying for the same 2 years Masters in Cyber Security
hayzee545:
Hello, people of God, I am thinking of applying to Teeside University for a 2yrs master's programme. I will like gurus in the house to help tell if Teeside is a good school, and most especially its location Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire in North East England, is it a student-friendly environment, are there jobs for students? and any info you think I should know....thanks in advance
N.B: I plan to apply for M.sc in Cybersecurity
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lankybaby(f): 6:29am On Oct 08, 2021
Good morning everyone,how long does dependants visa comes out after the main applicant has collected her visa
Nb..dependants is standard
Someone please respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2021
Nairalanders help me decide pls, I beg you
I want to apply to school in the UK, and I’m in the middle of choosing between Public health and social work , as I heard public health is not in demand in the UK, I await your response gurus, thank you, pls don’t ignore my question

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by solalal36(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2021
ocpaschal:
Which of the banks in UK are the most suitable for international students (outside London e.g Chester) that are free of charge in terms of sending or receiving money?
You can use Payoneer (not a bank). I doubt there is any bank that will do transfer for free.
Are you going to University of Chester?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2021
Concerning the Covid-19 test, my findings show the result is valid for 72 hours, is this 72hours to the time of departure r to the time of arrival at my destination. my flight leave for Manchester on the 12 but arrives on the 13th, I'll be leaving from Benin on Sunday, 10th, my question is this, is it advisable to do my covid-19 test here in Benin on Saturday and get my results early Sunday morning here in Benin or do it at Lagos on Sunday and get the results early Monday morning?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Uchefrancis16(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2021
Pls those with remaining naira, dollars in their Nigerian account, how did u move it over to the UK?

I have some money in my dollar dorm account and want to move it to a UK bank. I don't know if it will work. Since UK banks are in pounds not dollar.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2021
teeboi77:
Good Evening All,please can one submit GTB online generated statement account and submit as POF without an issue?considering it now comes with signature and stamp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2021
Yemi2017:
I want to apply to school in the UK, and I’m in the middle of choosing between Public health and social work , as I heard public health is not in demand in the UK, I await your response gurus, thank you, pls don’t ignore my question

My opinion choose social work, it will give you opportunity for tier 2 easier than public health.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2021
Fk1987:

My opinion choose social work, it will give you opportunity for tier 2 easier than public health.

Thank you �,
pls I need more options
Social work or public health?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by baerz(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2021
Fk1987:

Please is MSc Management a good one?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2021
Please who is going to tls Ikeja this morning? I need someone that 'll help to make enquiry about the courier service I paid for. We have gotten collection mail but the passport has not been dispatched. You can dm me do that I give you all the details.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shola0505: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2021
kofoworolad2:

Both
No school will ask you for balance of tuition fee alone
And you will be using it for your visa application too so??

If it's for the balance of tuition fees I have that in my account,If I am to use it for my visa application I would need to transfer funds from my other accounts to meet up, but in the interim can I submit my present account balance for my CAS?And would it be 28days account statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marytee2: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2021
Normally it’s 15 working days for standard but it’s taking longer now so nobody can tell you when. If you are worried, try to send a paid mail to them.
Lankybaby:
Good morning everyone,how long does dependants visa comes out after the main applicant has collected her visa
Nb..dependants is standard
Someone please respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2021
Kj40:

... yes... u can at least to be on the saver side. Check your date very well to avoid story

Be careful about doing this because what is meant as date of application is different from your biometric capture date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marytee2: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2021
Is your flight a direct one to Manchester? If no, it’s safer to do it in Lagos on Sunday if you are sure you will get where to do it on a Sunday.
See attached.
Crenzywilliams:
Concerning the Covid-19 test, my findings show the result is valid for 72 hours, is this 72hours to the time of departure r to the time of arrival at my destination. my flight leave for Manchester on the 12 but arrives on the 13th, I'll be leaving from Benin on Sunday, 10th, my question is this, is it advisable to do my covid-19 test here in Benin on Saturday and get my results early Sunday morning here in Benin or do it at Lagos on Sunday and get the results early Monday morning?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marytee2: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2021
It’s up to you and where your interest lies. For job opportunities, social work is better as it is presently on the shortage occupation list.
Yemi2017:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Enraf(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2021
solalal36:
Very Urgent please

Very urgent please. Please how can I get to Transcorp Hilton
in from Berger in Abuja.
Transcorp Hilton, No.1 Aguiyi Ironsi St

Which one would have been faster Google map directions or Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jyde81: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2021
Good morning people, I need someone to to help a brother before serious depression set in.

I and my wife did priority visa and biometrics since the 22nd of September. I got two NSF mails firstly on Monday 27th September and the second one on the 4th of October. On the 4th of October I also got a mail from the UKVI that a video call would have to be done with me on Tuesday 5th October by 9:30 am.
My admission agent says they are requesting for the interview because of the three previous visa refusals I had in the past two in 2003 and one in 2016.

The video interview was conducted on Tuesday by an Indian woman from New Delhi and it lasted 47 minutes where I explained to them the reasons for the refusals The questions were basic and not different from what was filled online. After the interview she said they would get back to me by close of business that same Tuesday. But up till now I have not heard anything.

Meanwhile my school had commenced lectures since the 13th of September. I am fed up and don’t know what to do. I have sold everything at home in anticipation of the visa and now everything is on a gridlock.

Has anyone experienced this kind of thing before and if yes what was the outcome?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Anunwereobi: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2021
Yeah
ritzzybaron:
Hello All smiley, Please is there anyone going to or already in York St John University here ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ilyfavoured: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2021
Did you get anyone going? In the same boat

aragbaboy:
Please who is going to tls Ikeja this morning? I need someone that 'll help to make enquiry about the courier service I paid for. We have gotten collection mail but the passport has not been dispatched. You can dm me do that I give you all the details.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Royalsmaryam: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2021
Jyde81:
Good morning people, I need someone to to help a brother before serious depression set in.

I and my wife did priority visa and biometrics since the 22nd of September. I got two NSF mails firstly on Monday 27th September and the second one on the 4th of October. On the 4th of October I also got a mail from the UKVI that a video call would have to be done with me on Tuesday 5th October by 9:30 am.
My admission agent says they are requesting for the interview because of the three previous visa refusals I had in the past two in 2003 and one in 2016.

The video interview was conducted on Tuesday by an Indian woman from New Delhi and it lasted 47 minutes where I explained to them the reasons for the refusals The questions were basic and not different from what was filled online. After the interview she said they would get back to me by close of business that same Tuesday. But up till now I have not heard anything.

Meanwhile my school had commenced lectures since the 13th of September. I am fed up and don’t know what to do. I have sold everything at home in anticipation of the visa and now everything is on a gridlock.

Has anyone experienced this kind of thing before and if yes what was the outcome?

Have you sent a paid mail to them? Come to the email let’s talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.