Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250701 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2021
mimikado:

Hello, I guess by now you should be I'm teesside. Please I will like to ask how long it took you after you resubmitted statement of account before your VAS came out. Cos I have been waiting forever. Please I would like to connect with you. You can reach me on minaa007@gmail.com. look forward to hearing from you

LOL

Had to defer due to one flimsy excuse like this

Currently gunning for Jan intake

Got cas in October

If you apply to tees, PATIENCE should be your middle name
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2021
Thank you. Yes I declared the refusals
adeyusuf2000:
Congratulations,

Please did state your previous refusal in your UK visa application

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ajokeade0177: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2021
hustla:

LOL

Had to defer due to one flimsy excuse like this

Currently gunning for Jan intake

Got cas in October

If you apply to tees, PATIENCE should be your middle

name

Please what was the excuse??
Teesside is currently trying all my patience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2021
In an ideal world why not. But the volume of request usually affect all this. My friend own took almost 3 weeks at the peak of it
Tiffany123:

It takes abt 2-3 working days after u have provided ur tb cert and financial statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by duncanmighty: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2021
Good morning good people and happy weekend to you all. I have been away on this platform for quite a while but now it's necessary for me to be back.
I recently gathered that the U.K is now making sense to hustle and they are literally giving visas freely. Now Im considering it keenly and to apply as a student. I wish to process against the next available school start date and I learnt there's January, May and September intakes.
Can people here with experience guide me through the schools that are very easy and less strict with their admission procedures and which enrols for May 2022.
I hold a 3rd class degree in Accounting and I've graduated since 12 years ago. I hope for any business related postgraduate course

Kindly share with me all the documents that schools do require from applicant during admission and confirmation of acceptionce letter is issued.

Do I need to pay any deposit into schools before I can get acceptance letter or deposit can still be made after visa approval?

How tar with jobs in the u k as student? What's the average student earning weekly?

Kindly supply me with vital information that suites my case my people.
*Suggest Schools that starts courses in May
*Admission process and requirements
*Do I need to pay any tuition deposit before I can get acceptance letter and does it determine visa approval?
*Documents required
What's the average cost I'd be needing for the total process? From application to visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kpokey: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=lobinche101 post=107913740]RGU SCOTLAND. LETS LINK UP HERE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Engineerito: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2021
larex007:

I got an unconditional offer from Swansea University for Sept 2022 intake. M.Sc Cybersecurity...... I will advise you wait...

When did you apply ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by washsbae: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2021
Kollinburg:

Yes I did generate the code buh my fear now is that the code has expired this morning
Meanwhile my account has not been debited since Monday

Uba is fucking up now

How long does urs takes to reflect?

I submitted on a Friday and it was debited on Monday. Telex was sent on Tuesday. My code also expired on Sunday but it still reflected on the western union tracking site. Maybe you should go to the bank again if not debited by Monday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by josieboy: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2021
Good morning guys, what does this mean ??

Visa Approval ??

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Wegothere: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2021
Lilly211:
Hello house , my kid is just 3 years old… does she need a tuberculosis test??

Yes. Everyone traveling with you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by amzienoni: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2021
I applied for MSc Business with Business Analytics January 2022 intake at Northumbria university on October 12, but am yet to receive an offer till date. I sent them a mail and they said I should be patient that they are experiencing a high volume of applications. What can be responsible?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2021
Kindly visit a school website online. Check for postgraduate courses. Search for the course you want to do. Afterwards, select the course and you will see all the requirements for that course. When done, there is always a button titled 'click here to apply online'.

You can go to as much schools as possible.

Ps - They are not giving visas freely

duncanmighty:
Good morning good people and happy weekend to you all. I have been away on this platform for quite a while but now it's necessary for me to be back.
I recently gathered that the U.K is now making sense to hustle and they are literally giving visas freely. Now Im considering it keenly and to apply as a student. I wish to process against the next available school start date and I learnt there's January, May and September intakes.
Can people here with experience guide me through the schools that are very easy and less strict with their admission procedures and which enrols for May 2022.
I hold a 3rd class degree in Accounting and I've graduated since 12 years ago.

Kindly share with me all the documents that schools do require from applicant during admission and confirmation of acceptionce letter is issued.

Do I need to pay any deposit into schools before I can get the letter.

Kindly supply me with information my people
Also can I get admission letters

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Wegothere: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2021
Hello House,

Please do anyone have the list of Universities that still accept HND for MSc in UK.

Kindly advise.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by joyblinks(f): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2021
Please I need to ask. For those that have paid IHS fee. How much did you pay for yourself and dependants (2 years course) ?? Cos I see different people stating different amount and it confuses me. Let me know the amount to buy from aboki.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by House34: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2021
Wegothere:
Hello House,

Please do anyone have the list of Universities that still accept HND for MSc in UK.

Kindly advise.

Thanks

Pleaese anybody with info?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by duncanmighty: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2021
Thanks , I mean visa approval rate for student is high
Ugool:
Kindly visit a school website online. Check for postgraduate courses. Search for the course you want to do. Afterwards, select the course and you will see all the requirements for that course. When done, there is always a button titled 'click here to apply online'.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by duncanmighty: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2021
Thanks sir, I actually mean the visa approval rate for students is high
Ugool:

[s]

[/s]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Davidson5(m): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2021
lexyj123:
RUN AWAY FROM GTB AM IN THEIR NET ALREADY

I have o, usain bolt speed mode grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by danjide(m): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Egocen:
Please how many days did it take to get an email for an interview after DMC got your application? also do you have a study gap?

I was called 3days after the biometrics twice but the call kept dropping but she was asking for name and first degree relevance to my work of over 8yrs experience, it was while answering that the call dropped again. The following day she sent a mail that I should provide additional phone number and she will call in another 4days time all within their estimated 10working days for priority. Yes there was study gap and CV was submitted too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Okay. I understand you now

duncanmighty:
Thanks sir, I actually mean the visa approval rate for students is high
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ilonae(f): 9:30am On Nov 27, 2021
The school, the school requested I send my statement and TB CERTIFICATE before they could issue my CAS...
I sent a 28th day statement they rejected and asked I print from the 29th day and it's same statement I used for my visa application....
Folabifreeman:

Was rejected by who?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2021
Which school is that pls
Ilonae:
The school, the school requested I send my statement and TB CERTIFICATE before they could issue my CAS...
I sent a 28th day statement they rejected and asked I print from the 29th day and it's same statement I used for my visa application....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2021
Wegothere:
Hello House,

Kindly advise.

Thanks

This question has been over flogged here you can use the search box at the top of the thread type "HND for Masters in UK".

This question is always asked almost every day.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbiks: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2021
Gurus in the house pls it's urgent......

Does the IHS fees appear in dollar on their site.

How much is it for student dependant (spouse)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 007s(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2021
DashBCU:
God is ever faithful..... Congratulations
Please can you help with the program cost and payment plan( I.e deposit amount and frequency of subsequent payment). I just applied to the University and they didn't provide information on fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eyoiba(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2021
eyoiba:
Good morning everyone. Please my TB certificate bears the address of another school. Along the line, I got admission to a new school which I have gotten CAS for. Can I submit the TB certificate for my Visa application or I need to change the address before applying for Visa?

Gurus, please help me with this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EmeeNaka: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2021
onibokun10:
Hi guys , I have a very big problem now.
I used an agent for my Canada student visa application and I am processing my UK application myself. At point of filling my visa application I choose "no" for previous visa refusals from other countries since I am still expecting a decision from Canada. Just now the agent is informing me I have been refused Canadian visa and that he's been working on it since and waiting for it to be successful before notifing me . Here I am, already filled uk application and going for biometrics on Monday. Pls help guys, what can I do
I think someone can cancel his/her UK Visa Application if you have not given your Biometrics. I am not suggesting that is the only option, however, I don't know all the options available to you at this time.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by onibokun10(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2021
I went to tls office to inquire. They said i can send a supporting letter along with the application or cancel and start afresh. I have already gotten date for biometrics, I sent a supporting document instead .

EmeeNaka:
I think someone can cancel his/her UK Visa Application if you have not given your Biometrics. I am not suggesting that is the only option, however, I don't know all the options available to you at this time.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olutimehindare: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2021
Please i have a question. I printed my statement of account on the 23rd of November to apply for cas makingit 28days. I was issued cas on the 26th of November. I want to apply for my visa on the 29th November which is Monday. Do i need another statement of account or i can use the same i submitted for cas

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.