Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1254195 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
teeboi77:
wow.... today makes it 13 working days,did you send a paid mail to know the update??

I haven’t , just on Tuesday 23rd , they sent NSFM , and requested employment evidence. I thought such mails are sent like 2-3 days after biometrics. I’m Just confused . When and how can I send the paid mail pls ? Since the 15 days will be complete on Tuesday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fehintolajones: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Congratulations

Did you explain the previous refusal (ban)

If yes, how?

Thank you.

canadadreams:
Congrats bro
Please I want to ask some questions
Did you submit a photocopy along side all the original documents submitted?
If you did, was it coloured or black and white photocopy?
For your spouse, did you submit only marriage certificate, was nothing else required like her CV, qualifications, birth certificate etc

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Petdaughter: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tolvin:
Kindly resend please. I can't find it

Hi Hi. Pls I want to send you an email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mimikado: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
hustla:

Yet to get my own lipsrsealed

Had to resubmit POF today

It is well sha.

That school ment no be here

Hello, I guess by now you should be I'm teesside. Please I will like to ask how long it took you after you resubmitted statement of account before your VAS came out. Cos I have been waiting forever. Please I would like to connect with you. You can reach me on minaa007@gmail.com. look forward to hearing from you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Done

Peculiar123456:
Pls can I link up with you...can't seem to find ur email...pls send me.a message on chikeziepeculiar21@gmail.com.... I would really appreciate this.thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Petdaughter: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
DashBCU:
Hello everyone, please is there any negative effect of printing my Bank statement today I mean dated today when I already submitted my visa application yesterday??
POF from 29th Oct to 26th Nov.
Visa application submitted on the 25th Nov.

Please will it negatively affect my application? Because I am not sure if there is any rule that says a Bank statement must be printed before an application is submitted. what I mean by printed is the date explained above.

Please help anyone!

@justwise ??

It would have been best to submit on the same day you printed your statement which is 25th. Others can share their thoughts on it but I think you have 2 options-

1. Print your statement from 28th Oct - 25th Nov and upload

2. Maybe cancel and reapply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hi guys?

Who is going to University of West London?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ivymich:

Student Unofficial Copy is boldly written. Though it is signed and stamped by my school. I have sent it to them, awaiting their response and also contacted my school for official copy. Thanks

Its still okay if they request another then just send the other one. They should be able to give you an offer sha since your school stamp and signature is on the copy. All the best

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ohhh okay
Monroelee:
The school is asking me to upload
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yolkman20: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Abeg, does anyone have an idea on how to do this visa check task with university of Westminster. I can't fine the tab to do that on the student portal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ThaSlimKidd: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
lobinche101:
Yes... A link will be provided for him to upload both after successful confirmation of the 34% tuition deposit

Thank you. After he uploads both and confirmation of receipt. How long did it take for them to issue you CAS? In order to put a timeframe to his and visa application.. thanks in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ThaSlimKidd: 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
Savvyciao:

Please what were the requirements?
Proof of English
Statement of Purpose
34% of tuition evidence.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ivymich: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please anyone going to Plymouth January 2022 intake. Please let's connect mitchellbrume2014@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Savvyciao: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
ThaSlimKidd:

Proof of English
Statement of Purpose
34% of tuition evidence.

Thank you.

Did he not submit his application with Statement of purpose or Personal Statement as they call it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
My brother it all depend on traffic but from previous scenarios it between 5 and 10 working days
ThaSlimKidd:

Thank you. After he uploads both and confirmation of receipt. How long did it take for them to issue you CAS? In order to put a timeframe to his and visa application.. thanks in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ThaSlimKidd: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Savvyciao:

Thank you.

Did he not submit his application with Statement of purpose or Personal Statement as they call it?

I think he did. I can't confirm that. Just know they asked for a SOP as part of his requirements
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ThaSlimKidd: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
lobinche101:
My brother it all depend on traffic but from previous scenarios it between 5 and 10 working days

10 working days. 2weeks. lipsrsealed. It is well. Let's wait for the link and do what we have control over. By his grace , it will end in praise. That's what matters. Thank you for the insight on timeframe
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by eyoiba(m): 1:16am On Nov 27, 2021
Good morning everyone. Please my TB certificate bears the address of another school. Along the line, I got admission to a new school which I have gotten CAS for. Can I submit the TB certificate for my Visa application or I need to change the address before applying for Visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 1:19am On Nov 27, 2021
DashBCU:
Hello everyone, please is there any negative effect of printing my Bank statement today I mean dated today when I already submitted my visa application yesterday??

Please will it negatively affect my application? Because I am not sure if there is any rule that says a Bank statement must be printed before an application is submitted. what I mean by printed is the date explained above.

Please help anyone!

@justwise ??

From my little knowledge, my cousin had submitted her form online before printing her statement of account, the day she printed her statement of account was two days to her biometrics, she got the visa and is currently in the UK. I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 1:25am On Nov 27, 2021
efosakelly:

i am not an expert, but from what i read on UKVI website, you should submit your application after POF 28 days counting is complete, this has been a ground for refusal for some folks here.
if i should give you my 20 kobo advice cancel the application and re apply since it is now already over 28 days, you should have waited for NOV 27 before making payment for the application.

I am open to learning but I doubt if anyone has been refused on such grounds here. Maybe it's because the money wasn't enough, wasn't up to the required 28days or another reason. My cousin printed her statement after she had submitted her application online but before her biometrics and she's currently in the UK.

Like I said, I am open to correction if I am wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by caleb00(m): 2:07am On Nov 27, 2021
em7even:
Hi guys?

Who is going to University of West London?

I am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 3:36am On Nov 27, 2021
Yes. It's still okay but pple r usually scared and some pple might not be lucky.
SirWellington:

I am open to learning but I doubt if anyone has been refused on such grounds here. Maybe it's because the money wasn't enough, wasn't up to the required 28days or another reason. My cousin printed her statement after she had submitted her application online but before her biometrics and she's currently in the UK.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 3:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Peculiar123456:
Pls I have a question...does my dependant need to declare any visa denial in the past
Every visa applicant need to declare their immigration history, it doesn't matter weather he/she is a dependent or principal applicant,
Therefore, you dependent should declare what ever refusal/ban that there is.
when it comes to visa application, everybody answer your papa name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 3:59am On Nov 27, 2021
musty706:
Good evening house, I have done my biometric (priority) since November 18, and it was transferred and received at DMC same day..
till today I haven’t gotten any mail ..
I hope there isn’t any issue with my application ����������
if you had issue, you should already received NSF mail by now,, Just not that some priority take up to 15 days and more if the application is not straight forwards, i am sure you will here from the before end of next week.
All you have to do is wait and keep an eye on your mailbox.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 4:30am On Nov 27, 2021
SirWellington:

the issue is not weather you printed before bio-metric or before submitting, application, the issue is the funds being on the account for 28 days before making your application.
The big question is, When does the application begin? is it when you submit the form and make payment or when you submit your biometric?
Like i said, i am not an expert, i am just interpreting what i read on the website.
me self na learner.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 5:10am On Nov 27, 2021
efosakelly:

the issue is not weather you printed before bio-metric or before submitting, application, the issue is the funds being on the account for 28 days before making your application.
The big question is, When does the application begin? is it when you submit the form and make payment or when you submit your biometric?
Like i said, i am not an expert, i am just interpreting what i read on the website.
me self na learner.

Very valid question my dear, but as for me, when I got an email, it said I have just paid for my visa application and it would be completed on (the said date of my biometrics). In all, we just have to be careful when interpreting these things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 5:16am On Nov 27, 2021
Yes, you can submit your student copy.

And yes, University of Plymouth accepts WAEC or NECO as proof of English Language Proficiency.

Ivymich:

Co-asking. Please can I summit student copy of my transcript (unofficial copy)? That's the only one I have. And also does University of Plymouth accept NECO? Please help!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 5:43am On Nov 27, 2021
No to the bolded as long as the 28days rule is followed. From the date you typed here I think you've fulfilled that part.

Modified....

You can use a printed POF statement within 31days of Visa application. You can still use it within 31days it is printed. So if you supplied a POF printed a day after you submitted your Visa application it is still well within the 31days it is valid for and can be used.

DashBCU:

Please help anyone!

@justwise ??

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DhammiBB: 6:13am On Nov 27, 2021
QUESTION ALERT!!!! URGENT PLEASE!!!!
Please I need help ohhh….@justwise @Aprokodaughter and all other gurus…

My hubby has been in the UK for a while now on a Student Visa. He submitted his BRP card and Passport to get his provisional license (DRIVERS LICENSE) pls he’s yet to get his BRP and passport back and he needs to travel down for our traditional marriage in December. It’s been 3 months now and they haven’t sent him his BRP and Passport and he already sent a mail… please what can we do so he can get his BRP card before traveling..? Pls help up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tiffany123: 6:34am On Nov 27, 2021
ThaSlimKidd:

How long does it take after submitting financial evidence to get CAS?
My brother just met all his conditional requirements. Waiting for further feedback from RGU. I am guessing the next documents they'd require would be his TB test and financial evidence right?
It takes abt 2-3 working days after u have provided ur tb cert and financial statement.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tiffany123: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2021
Tbabz01:
Hello, Pls asking for a friend, she said she has an account running in globus bank, and that's where she has fund for PoF. So she is asking if globus bank is recommended for Pof if she decides to place lien on for the period.
She needs an urgent reply, thanks
Yes globus bank is recommended for POF

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tiffany123: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2021
DashBCU:
Good morning everyone, please I need help from the experts in the house. I submitted my visa application yesterday and realized I made a mistake at the maintenance aspect. where I was to put the name of my bank, I wrote what they stated there instead.
Please what can I do to correct this??
I will attach a screenshot of my mistake.
I need all the help I can get please.

@justwise please help
Unfortunately, at this point u can’t correct any error made once ur application has been submitted. Bt I don’t think it is a big deal because u will be uploading ur financial statements, and they’ll definitely see the bank name there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.