Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support (97719 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Staccato001: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
Honestly, the communication tirade of fountainofyouth, Inspectorlawal.. MajorGeneralawal...LordKO...Nisiw..etc has been so funfilled. Whhhhaaatt!!! I never knew people can be this tireless to rant and rave over each other without seeing eyeball to eyeball!!

So if eventually una come jam for offline, na hin be say make dem clear street for full showdown. They practically seized the Anita/Rudeboy show.

But make una dey try calm down... nothing dey dis Life. I no go gree, I no go gree na hin dey make old person fall ontop bicycle for farm road. Shalom.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by OmoEpe(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
okwadatigbogal:
Foolish nairaland boys! yes she has every reason to demand such amount! Paul has a history of infidelity! Even before his wedding, he impregnated a woman and denied the child. I wonder where that child is. Women are suffering a lot of nonsense in marriage, but I am happy that they are no longer sitting back to take the bullshit.

She has been his wife and partner for several years even as an undergraduate of University of Abuja when he was a nobody! She obviously put her own life and career on the backburner to watch his own take off! And yes, she's the mother of his 3 children, so she deserves this and even more! Thank god for western society. Gone are the days when men will suck a woman's youth completely dry and leave her when she likes without nothing! Useless African men, always wanting to eat their cake and have it!

STFU all her claims will only be actionable because their kids are American citizens and currently resident in America. Which Nigerian court will give her such gluttonic claims?
All you foreign/dual citizenship advocates should begin to see the danger you are exposing yourself to with your myopia.

Late MKO Abiola never allowed any of his kids acquire foreign citizenship for this reason. We are African who have different reality from the west.

Since you said African man are useless I assume you know your father is also useless except you are biracial

Inasmuch as one doesn't support Paul's gross indiscretions and abuse attempting to denigrate the male gender, which is purely the attribute of the Satanic feminist Coven,because of this is highly distasteful to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Positiveme2020: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Enddy50ty:
7.8 million to support the new husband because this is too much for child support.

Hahahhaa. shocked
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by richie240: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
Truth hurtz!
grin

Nisiw365:

Mumu asslicker
If u get d liver, post those 'núdes', or else keep quiet!

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by peacettw: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Lol we had a fling years ago on phone, we never saw, I specifically told you I was tired of my bank job and wanted another which you said you can provide, you said I can be your p.a if I can speak French, I can't, and I moved on, so pray tell, what exactly did you want to reveal that will be so bad? My beautiful face of what? Or what exactly is paining you

Can I just say at this moment that I admire your composure in the face of the threat of a blackmail. Just pure class. Well done

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Sunday2021: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
The future is??
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Myself2(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
This woman dey craze abi colosis dey worry am ? Maybe she smoke sh!t.
How can she possibly believe she will get that money from her husband, she no see the guy nick name ?

By the way, I hope she was not in any way, part of the reason why Peter and Paul fought , broke up P Square and became sworn enemies, I just hope she was not part of that unfortunate seperation

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nisiw365: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
richie240:
Truth hurtz!
grin

If u get d liver, post those 'núdes', or else keep quiet!
Mumu no pussy for you no matter the asslicking
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by witworth(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
The Lola wey Dem talk say she get pride and wicked, she still dey with her husband Mr. P happily married. The Anita wey Dem no criticize na she wan extort her husband Rudeboy so. You see life.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by DMCY: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bluewitch:

Shame!

Same people who cry inequality....
Isn't the maid a human being

I really don’t understand we “humans” been reading all through the comment and I can see how people commented with no emphaty for the MAID at all, like is the maid subhuman or something? I really don’t understand. Small time now you see them jumping around on other post and crying inequality

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by OmoEpe(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Yeah but she went to USA with the kids and filed for divorce there

Read to save yourself from the embarrassment of displaying wanton ignorance on SM.

She filled in Abuja Nigeria.
She can only enforce the judgement in America because the kids are American citizens and he has properties there.
Only the judgement given here can be enforced there
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by deltateam: 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Thief. for Nigeria here you will only get 10,000 naira monthly upkeep for your children.

Atleast 1 milla would have been more reasonable but it seems she's suing him for every penny he's worth.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by hosemujica: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ishilove:

Are US marriage laws applicable to the Okoyes since they didn't marry under them?
For as long as those kids are American born wahala for him.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by richie240: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hehehehe...so after all d grandstanding, shi-shi nude pictures of d gal u nor get! grin grin
I torkam b4: Na ya type girl dey smile to, wey go gather all d boys in ya area begin brag how u give d girl 'touch-ur-toe'! grin grin
[s]
Nisiw365:

Mumu no pussy for you no matter the asslicking
[/s]

Walahi, Nisiw365 and lies na....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
LordKO:

The same you that was begging to marry an Igboman offline and didn't mind slaving for him or if he keeps his PAs as concubines. Hypocritically bigoted, opportunistic, and disingenuous element. Every one of you is always woke, successful, strong, and beautiful online while offline is otherwise. Lol.

Don't dare me; anyway, you already know that I hardly spare anything when handling people who refused to be sensible.
Tell me more about that bitch on Nairaland bcs she carry the case like say na her mama case
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by hosemujica: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
OmoEpe:

Read to save yourself from the embarrassment of displaying wanton ignorance on SM.

She filled in Abuja Nigeria.
She can only enforce the judgement in America because the kids are American citizens and he has properties there.
Only the judgement given here can be enforced there
He can also be sued for child support differently in the United State, this is just the start, guy don buy job.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Ololadekiniun: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Reason With Me lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Redpillar(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
peacettw:

Can I just say at this moment that I admire your composure in the face of a threat of blackmail. Just pure class. Well done

She made my day.

5 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Ololadekiniun: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Reason with meeee embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Jacuzzi55(f): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Paul is indeed a fool
na mumu man dey do court wedding
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by millionboi(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Juanmike:
Am scared of getting married, what I have seen so far from those in marriages is not encouraging.
ppl close to you?
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Charly68: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
This one na Ajase pokipoki oo...women always prove that they are wiser than men each time they strike.. even in Aso Rock na Mama Aisha dey rule,forget about Baba' s other room yabiss

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Harrynight(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sanchez01:

LOVE IS LOVE! If it isn't true, then it isn't love. Movies and songs have ruined the lives of many so bad that they have come to believe there is 'love' and there is 'true love'. If it is tainted with lies, cheating or abuse, then it is no longer love. None of these ugly trends are attributes of love.

That said, divorce favour marriage victims and not the offender (except Northern courts that Hisbah preside over). No way a court of law will rule in favour of a cheat, an abuser or an offender in marriage. Oftentimes, it is the men who spearhead these trends that often lead to collapse in their home. Ruling in favour has nothing to do with gender.

Adele paid $171 million in court settlement to her ex-husband in January, I didn't see your handle or your post then to bemoan why it favoured the man. Guess what? Mel B, Jennifer Lopez, Kate Winslet, Mary J. Blige, and Anna Faris all paid heavily in spousal support TO THEIR EX-HUSBAND. These are tiny fraction of women who have paid spousal support to their ex-husbands and do you know why? Bulk of what led to the collapse of the marriage was their fault. If it was the men who messed up, they wouldn't gotten a pin from the marriage. It's the same if you reverse the genders. No cheating or abusive woman will profit from a marriage if their actions led to the collapse of the marriage.

As per your last question, a married man who either sleeps around, disrespects his wife, abuse her physically, mentally and emotionally already show signs of a terrible parent. Leaving children in the custody of such is a disaster waiting to happen. Note that there are men almost every month who win custody after overwhelming evidences suggest the wives are irresponsible.

If you have an insane level of libido and you're sure one woman can't cure it, you're better off with uneducated village women who believe it is normal for men to have a harem. Don't expect a woman to put up with the nonsense behaviour of her man just because she wants to stay married.

THANKS for taking ur time to drop this
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nmezor(f): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kai, bad news
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by OmoEpe(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
hosemujica:
He can also be sued for child support differently in the United State, this is just the start, guy don buy job.

Child support not Spousal support
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by johntolu: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Are you from a divorced parents?

'Broken home', would have been apt, Bros.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by LordKO(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Tell me more about that bitch on Nairaland bcs she carry the case like say na her mama case

Just pity her. Some of them know how to provoke someone. Someone who despite not promising her anything immediately after sending me a DM was already getting jealous of my British female PA because she mistakenly noticed that she was by my side while on a business trip; someone who was so desperate and willing to join me in the US even if it entails not telling her parents. Someone who had always claimed to base in Lagos State Nigeria and worked in a bank, only for her to loose-guard and told me that she had not been to Lagos but rather was based in Osun State and was jobless and depressed due to circumstances. Lol. If you have had an encounter offline with someone like her who always form woke, strong, successful and beautiful online, you will laugh tire at their desperation and shallowness.

Don't mind the dwarf that has a short fuse. A screenshot of her DM is attached here, yet here she had claimed that I was the one that sent her a DM.

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by hosemujica: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
LordKO:

Don't provoke me further before you cry betrayal. You all are always quick to insult others; if I should post your messages and photos here now to prove my point and debunk your lies and false claims, it will be as if I am wicked.
Guy, let private issues remain so abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by hosemujica: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
LordKO:

Just pity her. Some of them know how to provoke someone. Someone who despite not promising her anything immediately after sending me a DM was already getting jealous of my British female PA because she mistakenly noticed that she was by my side while on a business trip; someone who was so desperate and willing to join me in the US even if it entails not telling her parents. Someone who had always claimed to base in Lagos State Nigeria and worked in a bank, only for her to loose-guard and told me that she had not been to Lagos but rather was based in Osun State and was jobless and depressed due to circumstances. Lol. If you have had an encounter offline with someone like her who always form woke, strong, successful and beautiful online, you will laugh tire at their desperation and shallowness.

Don't mind the dwarf that has short fuse. A screenshot of her DM is attached here, yet here she had claimed that I was the one that sent her a DM.
Have mercy o.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I been dey beg you to reason with me

Honestly I still wonder how these niggaz think true love exist in riches..

I'm not a legal practitioner so I always wonder why divorce tends to favour women over men.. can't the man keep the children and take care of them while the woman pays child support??
Even cases where the children are divided, the man still has to pay child support..

Cheating has always been the excuse of these women to reap a man off his hard earned money.. can't you leave without a cut of his wealth??

I may never understand.. until I'm enlightened

To get as much as possible from the man is part of the punishment. The karma. Revenge. Payback. It is meant to hurt him.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by MrColdsweat: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Men should wake up.

Stop marrying these modern women a.k.a the common whores.

Save yourself. There's no hero in this story.

Go your own way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) / The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos) / Nollywood Actor Gbenga Richard Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.