Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

The Igbos Are Not Landlocked - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos Are Not Landlocked (5143 Views)

Igbo Land Is Not Landlocked – We Have The Shortest Access To The Atlantic Ocean / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor / South East Is Not Landlocked (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Arda1000(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

It's liek you can't read i'm not from Agbor i'm from ABOH there's a massive difference these two places are 150-200km apart meanwhile places like ontisha are 100km apart much closer to us. it's as if i'm talking to illiterates smh
Ok but you are Ika ? If yes what I wrote still applies to you,yeye stinking Benin slaves
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

Have I as in ME ever insulted an Igbo no Idgaf about what others have said I don't know them and I never will your reasoning and logic is just horrendous I don't even know why I came to Nairaland home of bigotry and tribalism i'll leave you lot alone so get off my thread

Really?
You will leave NL, and go to where? Twitter? Mazi Ogbonnaya and co hold away there, and these are awakened Igbos. They all know your games and will shoot you dead before you even start your agenda.
Infact, you will find the most resentful Igbos towards you Bini Igboids these days among IPOB people, and they full Twitter o!

What about Facebook?
Haha! That's a no go area.

See. Your games are up. This una scam format don cast. You need new format.
You will be more depressed the more you try to push this Agenda because most modern Igbos are very much alert to them. Get ready for more rejection. grin

My candid advice to you is that you drop this Agenda for the sake of your mental health and learn to make peace with your non Igbo status.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2021
Arda1000:
Ok but you are Ika ? If yes what I wrote still applies to you,yeye stinking Benin slaves
There is no difference between IKa, Aboh, Ikwerre, Ogba,etc

All of them belong to same WhatsApp group called "Bini Igboids", and they all have same format which is built around seeking for Cheap popularity by ridiculing Ndiigbo or portraying us as monsters.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2021
Arda1000:

No i'm not Ika i'm Anioma and Ndokwa
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2021
Ariani:

Really?
You will leave NL, and go to where? Twitter? Mazi Ogbonnaya and co hold away there, and these are awakened Igbos. They all know your games and will shoot you dead before you even start your agenda.
Infact, you will find the most resentful Igbos towards you Bini Igboids these days among IPOB people, and they full Twitter o!

What about Facebook?
Haha! That's a no go area.

See. Your games are up. This una scam format don cast. You need new format.
You will be more depressed the more you try to push this Agenda because most modern Igbos are very much alert to them. Get ready for more rejection. grin

My candid advice to you is that you drop this Agenda for the sake of your mental health and learn to make peace with your non Igbo status.

Okay if you say so just wait and see
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2021
Ariani:

All of them belong to same WhatsApp group called "Bini Igboids", and they all have same format which is built around seeking for Cheap popularity by ridiculing Ndiigbo or portraying us as monsters.

When did I ridicule you? When did I portray you as monsters? Stop putting me in the same box as others Hitler was a german and commited all kinds of atrocities does that mean all Germans are like Hitler? That's the same way not all Ndokwa and Anioma are the same
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Eke40seven(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2021
Ariani:

There is a big difference between Ndokwa LGAs and Ukwani LGAs in terms of Igbo identity. Ndokwa is very pro-Igbo while Ukwani still have flashbacks from Benin slave days.
However, I think I understand your concerns.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Arda1000(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2021
Ariani:

Adenne thanks for clearing me, we don’t want any Benin Igboids,they can stay on their own help me tell them
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Arda1000(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

No i'm not Ika i'm Anioma and Ndokwa
remove Anioma just say you are Ndokwa,and yes we don’t want any Benin confused slaves in our midst thank you
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Oracleforce: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2021
your village chief
Ikpeyi:
You guys should rest kwanu..

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2021
Arda1000:
remove Anioma just say you are Ndokwa,and yes we don’t want any Benin confused slaves in our midst thank you

The Ndokwa are not benin slaves, the bini came as refugees in the 16th century and only make up a minority of the population
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2021
Eke40seven:

There is a big difference between Ndokwa LGAs and Ukwani LGAs in terms of Igbo identity. Ndokwa is very pro-Igbo while Ukwani still have flashbacks from Benin slave days.

Thank you i've been saying this
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Eke40seven(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

When did I ridicule you? When did I portray you as monsters? Stop putting me in the same box as others Hitler was a german and commited all kinds of atrocities does that mean all Germans are like Hitler? That's the same way not all Ndokwa and Anioma are the same
I understood the Ndokwa are quite pro-Igbos unlike the people from Ukwani LGA

However, you must understand that your dreams and that of Igbo people here on Nairaland who for years were pleading for Igbo unity for the purity of it, "Igbo unity" and not for any ulterior motives have been met with insults and many of these "Beninphilic-Igbophobic" Igboids have been insulting them for years.

First, you don't need to bring this preaching to these crop of Igbos but rather to the ones on the other side of the political zone.

See again why your dreams don't align.

You have talked about your own selfish reasons to bring back Aboh's glory lost like over 200 years ago

Your similar groups have used Ndigbo for their quest and insult them later. See how Ijaws used the Igbos to elevate GEJ, now all the thread here is based on Igbo insults by Ijaws. See Ikwerres too, nobody knew them. Same thing.

Guys like Bkayy, Pazienza etc have been here for so long to understand the game plan.

Igbos on the other side are for the elevation of Ala-Igbo and Ala-Igbo alone. Their dream is that of an Igbo independent nation. They have called for years for you guys to be onboard and now I do not think they are interested

I believe this crop of Igbo generation are different. The generation before them adored Zik because the Nigerian govt packaged him that way, this generation do not like him.

Many of them are for Biafra and you have never put a word out in that direction. You see why you have been met with strong hostility.

I wish you luck in your quest.

6 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Eke40seven(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Arda1000:
Adenne thanks for clearing me, we don’t want any Benin Igboids,they can stay on their own help me tell them
There is a big difference between Ndokwa LGA and Ukwani LGA in terms of Igbo identity. Ndokwa LGA is very Pro-Igbo identity but it's not the same in Ukwuani LGA.
The OP's intentions are still suspect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Eke40seven(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2021
caleboxylic:

Never again. This our generation will pass this to our children and it will continue. Igbo land in south south is Enuani,Ndoki, Egbema , Omuma etc but never ikwerre,ika and others.

We don't need Benin slaves in our new nation.

God bless Igbo land .
Ndokwa LGA pro-Igbo identity is like 96% strong. Not same with Ukwani LGA who glory in their days of Slavery to Igodomigodo.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Arda1000(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

The Ndokwa are not benin slaves, the bini came as refugees in the 16th century and only make up a minority of the population
but they now claim identify of their refugees grin lmaoh u guys are so confused maka chi
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Arda1000(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2021
Eke40seven:

There is a big difference between Ndokwa LGA and Ukwani LGA in terms of Igbo identity. Ndokwa LGA is very Pro-Igbo identity but it's not the same in Ukwuani LGA.
The OP's intentions are still suspect.
yes I still remembered one Ukwuani guy my uncle brought from Delta to our office for business here Enugu,even though this dude spent 2 days here he only speak English,last month he still brought the same dude here and he spent a night,during the night me and am just dey conversate with central Igbo after I heard him speak Igbo on the phone,to my surprise because I normally help in doing kyc in Binance for people,when I looked at his voters card both first and last names were unmistakably Igbo.
BT I don't see him as an Igbo I see more of a Benin man I hate rubbish,u can't be jumping from one identity to another

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by caleboxylic: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2021
Eke40seven:

Ndokwa LGA pro-Igbo identity is like 96% strong. Not same with Ukwani LGA who glory in their days of Slavery to Igodomigodo.

Thanks for the information.
Then I withdraw my attack on ndokwa people if this your information is true but they will not form this new Igbo nation with us.
The slave here is still talking about unity and that shows that he is not igbo. He only wants to grow with the help of Igbo. God forbid.

Ukwuani ,and ika are the bini slaves left in that axis of Igbo land that will be returned to their Masters to help in building another bini great wall.

Slaves everywhere.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Sufferingboy(f): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy you are bringing disagrace upon Ndokwa people.Stop this nonsense,What we should be thinking now is to make the next deputy governor of delta is an Ndokwa and the next governor an Ijaw.....
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Sufferingboy(f): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2021
caleboxylic:

Thanks for the information.
Then I withdraw my attack on ndokwa people if this your information is true but they will not form this new Igbo nation with us.
The slave here is still talking about unity and that shows that he is not igbo. He only wants to grow with the help of Igbo. God forbid.

Ukwuani ,and ika are the bini slaves left in that axis of Igbo land that will be returned to their Masters to help in building another bini great wall.

Slaves everywhere.

Igbos are really bitter people,come claim our land make we sacrifice your head for shrine.E good to chestbeat but chestbeat with.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2021
Eke40seven:

Well, Aboh people are still writhing from their Bini slavish nostalgia.
Yes, Ndokwa people in general are more pro Igbo than Ukwuani people.
I am very much conversant with every single detail, variations and idiosyncrasies present in Igboid areas in Rivers State and Delta state.
I have virtually studied these groups for 15years now.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by caleboxylic: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Igbos are really bitter people,come claim our land make we sacrifice your head for shrine.E good to chestbeat but chestbeat with.

You are a slave as described by Reno and has no inheritance.
When the jungle matures,we go know what's up.
Your bini masters won't save you bc they will be in conflict with Ijaw people for land.
I pity you slaves once this country disintegrates.
Your eyes go soon clear.
Only Enuani group will do the job for us. You must return to your master .

Slaves everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Eke40seven:

However, you must understand that your dreams and that of Igbo people here on Nairaland who for years were pleasing for Igbo unity for the purity of it, "Igbo unity" and not for any ulterior motives have been met with insults and many of these "Beninphilic-Igbophobic" Igboids have been insulting them for years.

First, you don't need to bring this preaching to these crop of Igbos but rather to the ones on the other side of the political zone.

You have talked about your own selfish reasons to bring back Aboh's glory lost like over 200 years ago

Your similar groups have used Ndigbo for their quest and insult them later. See how Ijaws used the Igbos to elevate GEJ, now all the thread here is based on Igbo insults by Ijaws. See Ikwerres too, nobody knew them. Same thing.

Guys like Bkayy, Pazienza etc have been here for so long to understand the game plan.

Igbos on the other side are for the elevation of Ala-Igbo and Ala-Igbo alone. Their dream is that of an Igbo independence nation. They have called for years for you guys to be onboard and now I do not think they are interested

I believe this crop of Igbo generation are different. The generation before them adored Zik because the Nigerian govt packaged him that way, this generation do not like him.

Many of them are for Biafra and you have never put a word out in that direction. You see why you have been met with strong hostility.

I see based off of this my original intentions won't work i'll have to reform my ideas and bring them back

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Eke40seven:

In the end, the average Ndokwa person still reluctantly fall in line with their Ukwuani brothers and would choose them over SEners.

So the way I see it, they are all more or less on same WhatsApp group.

I have seen enough from Oshimili and Aniocha to know that when push comes to shove, they would join us over the Biniphilic Ikas and Ndokwa/Ukwuani, which is why I am very receptive of them. The only bad egg in Oshimili/Aniocha axis is the Issele uku, who are still deep in Bini nostalgia.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Abohboy you are bringing disagrace upon Ndokwa people.Stop this nonsense,What we should be thinking now is to make the next deputy governor of delta is an Ndokwa and the next governor an Ijaw.....

What disgrace am I bringing? I simply want progress I don't care what ethnicity the leader is if the south is united then we can simply choose leaders from the south who are good and who will lead us not those of a specific ethnic group it's this ideology that's holding us back.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Sufferingboy(f): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
caleboxylic:

You are a slave as described by Reno and has no inheritance.
When the jungle matures,we go know what's up.
Your bini masters won't save you bc they will be in conflict with Ijaw people for land.
I pity you slaves once this country disintegrates.
Your eyes go soon clear.
Only Enuani group will do the job for us. You must return to your master .

Slaves everywhere.

Igbos too sabi make mouth.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Eke40seven:

However, you must understand that your dreams and that of Igbo people here on Nairaland who for years were pleasing for Igbo unity for the purity of it, "Igbo unity" and not for any ulterior motives have been met with insults and many of these "Beninphilic-Igbophobic" Igboids have been insulting them for years.

Igbos on the other side are for the elevation of Ala-Igbo and Ala-Igbo alone. Their dream is that of an Igbo independence nation. They have called for years for you guys to be onboard and now I do not think they are interested

Well captured.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ariani:

Well, Aboh people are still writhing from their Bini slavish nostalgia.
Yes, Ndokwa people in general are more pro Igbo than Ukwuani people.
I am very much conversant with every single detail, variations and idiosyncrasies present in Igboid areas in Rivers State and Delta state.
I have virtually studied these groups for 15years now.

Aboh is the headquarters of Ndokwa East LGA so if Ndokwa people are Igbo then Abioh people are Igbo added to thagt the Bini never enslaved the Ndokwa they only enslaved the Ukwuani. The Ndokwa simply took in some poor Benin refugees who were running from the slave trade but they don't make up a massive proportion of our culture or language look at our masquerades, listen to our language our Ruler was called Obi Ossai his son's name was Chukwuma these are very clearly igbo names
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ariani:

In the end, the average Ndokwa person still reluctantly fall in line with their Ukwuani brothers and would choose them over SEners.

So the way I see it, they are all more or less on same WhatsApp group.

I have seen enough from Oshimili and Aniocha to know that when push comes to shove, they would join us over the Biniphilic Ikas and Ndokwa/Ukwuani, which is why I am very receptive of them. The only bad egg in Oshimili/Aniocha axis is the Issele uku, who are still deep in Bini nostalgia.

Where did you get this idea I've never even spoken to a Bini person before in my life I feel no cultural pull or interest towards the Bini it is only the Igbo culture and history that i've deeply followed
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

What disgrace am I bringing? I simply want progress I don't care what ethnicity the leader is if the south is united then we can simply choose leaders from the south who are good and who will lead us not those of a specific ethnic group it's this ideology that's holding us back.

Listen to the Bini Ika man, and stop your "attache by force".
Igbos don't consider you lots (IKa/Ukwuani) one of us, and we know the feeling is mutual.
So stop the pretence already.
Secondarily, we have no interest in whatever southern NIGERIA unity rubbish.
We are only for Alaigbo republic, which you are not part of.

Listen to voice of reason and stay in your lane.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Igbos too sabi make mouth.

Can you stop with these insults your movements are the opposite of what i'm trying to achieve
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ariani:

Listen to the Bini Ika man, and stop your "attache by force".
Igbos don't consider you lots (IKa/Ukwuani) one of us, and we know the feeling is mutual.
So stop the pretence already.
Secondarily, we have no interest in whatever southern NIGERIA unity rubbish.
We are only for Alaigbo republic, which you are not part of.

Listen to voice of reason and stay in your lane.

I'm not Ika or Ukwuani i'm Ndokwa from Aboh the headquarters of Ndokwa East LGA where our King is called Obi where we hold the new yam festival like the Igbos and where we have masqueardes similar to those of Onitsha and other parts of Igbo land.

Based off of what he has said I will make this proposal

We ( Ndokwa LGA ) will not be part of any Alaigbo republic or nation BUT we will hold close ties and when attacked by Bini, Yoruba or Hausa people we stand as one because we are still related we will be our own and you will be your own but we just stick together when it comes to politics and elections, how's that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti's 25th Anniversary: Aribasoye Greets Fayemi, Says Ekiti Not A Failed State / Edo Judiciary Denies Stopping Orbih,10 Others From Attending National Convention / Why SE Must Build A Seaport Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.