Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

The Igbos Are Not Landlocked - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos Are Not Landlocked (5159 Views)

Igbo Land Is Not Landlocked – We Have The Shortest Access To The Atlantic Ocean / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor / South East Is Not Landlocked (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2021
BKayy:

Ekumeku started in late 19th century but Aboh was already a province in early 19th century (the First British province in Igboland ie when Aboh was Igbo). It is almost 5 decades apart.
Your people never participated in any Ekumeku. The British was even dishing out troops and orders from Aboh province.
Don't lie to me, I know Igboland and history to a reasonable amount.
As for speaking in Igbo affairs, You have absolutely Zero right to do so because you are NOT IGBO.
Your Igbo privilege expired after the war when you lots aimed to destroy Igbo nation like you want to use style to do here.
You people always look for ways to insult or tarnish the image of Igbo nation

You are a very wise man.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by caleboxylic: 8:36am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

So you've given up I have now presented myself as an igbo speak indigene of south south and I said we want to reconcile and unite with the igbos and the whole south and i'm here being insulted instead of you using this as an opportunity to take charge and actually get somewhere in the ultimate mission of development

Never again. This our generation will pass this to our children and it will continue. Igbo land in south south is Enuani,Ndoki, Egbema , Omuma etc but never ikwerre,ika and others.

We don't need Benin slaves in our new nation.

God bless Igbo land .

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 8:38am On Aug 22, 2021
Ariani:

Once Bkayy put you under scrutiny.
You revealed your ambivalent self.
You are not Igbo. You are confused Bini man who speaks a distorted version of Igbo.

So the question is? Why claim you were Igbo at the first message here?
Why did you keep your Bini nonsense hidden?

The answer is simple. And Bkayy had done a good job exposing you.

In Igboland. One is either Igbo or he isn't Igbo. You and your people are not Igbo. So nope. You have no rights whatsoever to speak for a group you are not a member of.

In my family we are igbo but in my cousins family they are both bini and igbo my grandmother is from Anambra I am an igbo man whether you like it or not and my sole mission is to develop Nigeria then Africa without the south uniting such is impossible look past tribalism and let's move towards development
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2021
caleboxylic:

Never again. This our generation will pass this to our children and it will continue. Igbo land in south south is Enuani,Ndoki, Egbema , Omuma etc but never ikwerre,ika and others.

We don't need Benin slaves in our new nation.

God bless Igbo land .

How am I a bini slave? I've detailed the history of Aboh and i'm now making a move to reconcile the historical ties we had with the igbos then I said i'd move onto other groups so we can start taking over power as a united south and not a divided one. the division in the south is the reason why Buhari won unless we unite we will NEVER see progress or development in this geographical landscape
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2021
You guys should stop being blinded by tribalism or this everybody is an enemy of the Igbo narrative I WILL SAY AGAIN, I HAVEFAMILY FROM ANAMBRA I HAVE NO HATE NOR RESENTMENT FOR THE IGBO.

I simply want to unite the south and begin developing Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by caleboxylic: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

How am I a bini slave? I've detailed the history of Aboh and i'm now making a move to reconcile the historical ties we had with the igbos then I said i'd move onto other groups so we can start taking over power as a united south and not a divided one. the division in the south is the reason why Buhari won unless we unite we will NEVER see progress or development in this geographical landscape

We have told you people that Igbo are not interested in forming anything with you minorities . You should continue whatever you want in your niger delta and leave us alone.
We have nothing in common with you minorities.

This our generation are out for only and only Igbo interest. How is that hard to understand?
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 9:02am On Aug 22, 2021
caleboxylic:

We have told you people that Igbo are not interested in forming anything with you minorities . You should continue whatever you want in your niger delta and leave us alone.
We have nothing in common with you minorities.

This our generation are out for only and only Igbo interest. How is that hard to understand?

We have a lot in common actually but anyway i'll leave you alone but I hope you know that my plan is going to become a reality whether you like it or not give it a few years and you'll see the movement slowly growing you obviously don't want to see it but there are smarter more reasonable Igbos who see what they stand to gain from my mission and vision anyways i'll continue drafting my plan and i'll see you again in my next thread calling for southern unity i'm guessing?
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by caleboxylic: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

We have a lot in common actually but anyway i'll leave you alone but I hope you know that my plan is going to become a reality whether you like it or not give it a few years and you'll see the movement slowly growing you obviously don't want to see it but there are smarter more reasonable Igbos who see what they stand to gain from my mission and vision anyways i'll continue drafting my plan and i'll see you again in my next thread calling for southern unity i'm guessing?

Nobody is against southern unity but I want you to understand that we hate you slaves with passion. You people are irritating and worth not associating with.
Continue with your Niger Delta republic and leave Igbo nation alone.
God bless Igbo land.
We are waiting for the Alaigbo development fund that will shake the foundation of this very earth.
We will contribute for that fund and it will be used in developing the Igbo land mentioned above.
We have grown pass that unity nonsense you are talking about. We are doing it Igbo way for now.

Aku ruo ulo is our mantra.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2021
caleboxylic:

Nobody is against southern unity but I want you to understand that we hate you slaves with passion. You people are irritating and worth not associating with.
Continue with your Niger Delta republic and leave Igbo nation alone.
God bless Igbo land.
We are waiting for the Alaigbo development fund that will shake the foundation of this very earth.
We will contribute for that fund and it will be used in developing the Igbo land mentioned above.
We have grown pass that unity nonsense you are talking about. We are doing it Igbo way for now.

Aku ruo ulo is our mantra.

I don't want any Niger Delta Republic and I don't want an Igbo nation the fact that you think my aim is towards that shows that you have no understanding of what I intend to do, from the start I said I want Southern Unity and you attacked me for it and now you've turned around to say that you're not against it? Make up your mind it seems you might be a bit confused or you may be suffering from mental health problems

Then after saying you're not against southern unity you said you hated a group of people who are from the south Wonders will never end you are really a confused lot i'll leave you alone and move onto try and perfect my plans
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by caleboxylic: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

I don't want any Niger Delta Republic and I don't want an Igbo nation the fact that you think my aim is towards that shows that you have no understanding of what I intend to do, from the start I said I want Southern Unity and you attacked me for it and now you've turned around to say that you're not against it? Make up your mind it seems you might be a bit confused or you may be suffering from mental health problems

Then after saying you're not against southern unity you said you hated a group of people who are from the south Wonders will never end you are really a confused lot i'll leave you alone and move onto try and perfect my plans

You are the one that is confused. The southern unity I talked about is a political one and nothing more. Just like open grazing and nothing attached again.

You are not smart at all. So,you want southern unity where you will use yorouba and Igbo resources (human and financial) to develop the minorities. That will never happen. We Igbo have moved on to aku ruo ulo mantra and nothing gonna stop that.

For us,we await the Alaigbo develop fund scheme and we are good to go. It will shock you slaves soon.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

In my family we are igbo but in my cousins family they are both bini and igbo my grandmother is from Anambra I am an igbo man whether you like it or not and my sole mission is to develop Nigeria then Africa without the south uniting such is impossible look past tribalism and let's move towards development

Lol!
Nope.
You lots are attention seeking confused lots.
Take your confused selves to your Bini masters of is it ancestors.
Ndiigbo want no part in it.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

No Igbo man wants any southern unity of tower of Babel.
We want an organic and homogeneous Alaigbo republic.
Count Ndiigbo out of your senseless Southern unity or whatever.
You can go do the unity with your Bini people and their Yoruba cousins.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2021
caleboxylic:

You are the one that is confused. The southern unity I talked about is a political one and nothing more. Just like open grazing and nothing attached again.

You are not smart at all. So,you want southern unity where you will use yorouba and Igbo resources (human and financial) to develop the minorities. That will never happen. We Igbo have moved on to aku ruo ulo mantra and nothing gonna stop that.

For us,we await the Alaigbo develop fund scheme and we are good to go. It will shock you slaves soon.

So when I said I want to unite southern Nigeria politically then take over the north and restructure that skipped over your head? Or do you just sift my statements to find a reason to be angry? I never once said I needed yoruba or Igbo money to develop minorities I said that the FG not yoruba or igbo the FG should open up the Niger River for trade by dredging the river and they should build multiple ports up and down the river to increase trade and productivity in that area of Nigeria but somehow that's a problem now?

I'm not a slave and why would I be shocked any development news in Africa is a joy to me, so Alaigbo getting billions of dollars to develop is good news as far as i'm concerned one group of Africans has to get out of poverty and lead the charge for the rest and I don't care who that is, if it's the igbos then i'm happy, yoruba i'm happy, hausa, akan, mande, mandinka, massai I couldn't care less I am simply starting in my country of Nigeria and doing what I can to develop it and no matter which way I look at it the best and most effective way is by uniting the south first.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2021
Ariani:

No Igbo man wants any southern unity of tower of Babel.
We want an organic and homogeneous Alaigbo republic.
Count Ndiigbo out of your senseless Southern unity or whatever.
You can go do the unity with your Bini people and their Yoruba cousins.

Your friend caleboxylic just said he's not against southern unity seems both of you can't agree on that
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ubahjessica(f): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2021
One thing I want to point out to ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT that they are should work on the OZUBULU ATANI road
It's becoming terrible day by day
How could school children ply on that particular route

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jImXfeE_ch8

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Ariani:

Lol!
Nope.
You lots are attention seeking confused lots.
Take your confused selves to your Bini masters of is it ancestors.
Ndiigbo want no part in it.

You don't speak for all igbos and I have no master neither am I a slave, I've spoken to some igbos who agree with me on this the fact that you don't doesn't faze me continue to rain down insults but this movement will see the light of day quicker then yours does
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

You don't speak for all igbos and I have no master neither am I a slave, I've spoken to some igbos who agree with me on this the fact that you don't doesn't faze me continue to rain down insults but this movement will see the light of day quicker then yours does

Your movement will not see any light, because it's moulded to drain Ndiigbo.

Eventually, every Igbo man would see the light like I did in 2017 and come to see your Bini Igboids as a baggage and liabilities we must jettison to move forward.
It's only a matter of time. Because eventually, sense usually prevail if pains must be chased away and progress be made.
I don't speak for all Igbos. But I'm an Igbo and speak from altruistic mindset and what more, I have the right to speak on this matter unlike you a non Igbo.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by caleboxylic: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

So when I said I want to unite southern Nigeria politically then take over the north and restructure that skipped over your head? Or do you just sift my statements to find a reason to be angry? I never once said I needed yoruba or Igbo money to develop minorities I said that the FG not yoruba or igbo the FG should open up the Niger River for trade by dredging the river and they should build multiple ports up and down the river to increase trade and productivity in that area of Nigeria but somehow that's a problem now?

I'm not a slave and why would I be shocked any development news in Africa is a joy to me, so Alaigbo getting billions of dollars to develop is good news as far as i'm concerned one group of Africans has to get out of poverty and lead the charge for the rest and I don't care who that is, if it's the igbos then i'm happy, yoruba i'm happy, hausa, akan, mande, mandinka, massai I couldn't care less I am simply starting in my country of Nigeria and doing what I can to develop it and no matter which way I look at it the best and most effective way is by uniting the south first.

You should have known that Igbo are tired of Nigeria , biafra of old and whatever unity you are proposing.
We are only interested in Igbo and nothing but Igbo.

Don't drag us into your useless unity. We aren't interested.
PIB should have shown you that we aren't interested in Nigeria project and same applies to yorouba too. It's you and your fellow southern minorities that are shouting unity again.

The three major tribes in Nigeria have moved on.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Arda1000(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2021
swagana:

You are Igbo and Bini?
That means you are Usu neither a bird or animal.
u don’t even understand their predicament,Benin people that they are trying to attach themselves have rejected them and Igbo now have rejected them too grin what a shame
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2021
Ariani:

Your movement will not see any light, because it's moulded to drain Ndiigbo.

Eventually, every Igbo man would see the light like I did in 2017 and come to see your Bini Igboids as a baggage and liabilities we must jettison to move forward.
It's only a matter of time. Because eventually, sense usually prevail if pains must be chased away and progress be made.

I like how you're praying on the downfall on a movement to develop Africa's largest black nation do you not see your life and see your stupidity, I want 200 million people to prosper but you only care about 40 million, some of you are truly selfish and blinded by ethnicity

I wish you luck with your hate and i'd love to see where it will take you meanwhile I will spread unity and try to bring people together
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

Your friend caleboxylic just said he's not against southern unity seems both of you can't agree on that

Ndiigbo are not against southern unity.
We just don't want to be a part of it.
Understand the difference.

You minorities can go do the tower of Babel, aka "mini Nigeria" aka Southern Nigeria republic with. Yorubas if they are interested.

Just leave Ndiigbo Alone. That's all we ask if you.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Arda1000:
u don’t even understand their predicament,Benin people that they are trying to attach themselves have rejected them and Igbo now have rejected them too grin what a shame

When did the Ndokwa try and unite with the bini and when did the Ndokwa become non igbos? I'm confused by this, Aboh is quite literally across the river from Owerri and is just 100km south of Onitsha what makes us non igbos?
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2021
Ariani:

Ndiigbo are not against southern unity.
We just don't want to be a part of it.
Understand the difference.

You minorities can go do the tower of Babel, aka "mini Nigeria" aka Southern Nigeria republic with. Yorubas if they are interested.

Just leave Ndiigbo Alone. That's all we ask if you.

I'll leave YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ALONE. But I won't leave alone the greater igbo population because I know that there are a large amount of igbos who agree with my vision and I will bring them out if I continue and I find there's no support among the Igbos then by all means I will leave it alone for now though I will continue
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

I like how you're praying on the downfall on a movement to develop Africa's largest black nation do you not see your life and see your stupidity, I want 200 million people to prosper but you only care about 40 million, some of you are truly selfish and blinded by ethnicity

I wish you luck with your hate and i'd love to see where it will take you meanwhile I will spread unity and try to bring people together

I don't know where you see hate in my message.
So, someone wanting to stay on his own translates to hating those who want to stay with him?
We don't hate or love anyone in Nigeria.
We have seen you all and what you all are capable of.
We want no part in your ish.
We just want to be left alone. How hard can this be to understand?
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by caleboxylic: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

I'll leave YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ALONE. But I won't leave alone the greater igbo population because I know that there are a large amount of igbos who agree with my vision and I will bring them out if I continue and I find there's no support among the Igbos then by all means I will leave it alone for now though I will continue

Leave us alone. You should be working on how to return to your Benin masters .
Imagine a slave without inheritance is here disturbing our peace.
We Igbo are not interested on you slaves.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2021
Ariani:

I don't know where you see hate in my message.
So, someone wanting to stay on his own translates to hating those who want to stay with him?
We don't hate or love anyone in Nigeria.
We have seen you all and what you all are capable of.
We want no part in your ish.
We just want to be left alone. How hard can this be to understand?

So calling someone a slave doesn't show hate

I already told you that you can leave i've left you alone i'm only talking to Igbos who agree with my movement if you don't like it move on with your life and leave me alone
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

Those unsuspecting Igbos you want to deceive are fasting growing aware of your gimmicks.
Those of us, who can see through you, will make sure more and more Igbos see you lots for who you are.
Like Bkayy did on this thread.

Notice no Igbo is attacking Bkayy. Not even IPOB people who are usually proponents of Babelian Biafra with Minorities.
Like I told you, Ndiigbo are a people who are very receptive to voice of reason. Many even among IPOB ranks are beginning to see that homogeneous Alaigbo republic without Minorities and Bini Igboids has always been the best option for Ndiigbo like some of us have been campaigning for since 2017.

Just sit and relax.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

So calling someone a slave doesn't show hate

I already told you that you can leave i've left you alone i'm only talking to Igbos who agree with my movement if you don't like it move on with your life and leave me alone

We weren't the ones who called you lots (Ukwuani/Ika) and their ilks slaves.
It was Reno.
We are mainly repeating his words.

And moreover, your Bini Igboids have said worst things than that about Igbos.
So don't play the holier than thou games with me.
It's not an emotional something. This is pure pragmatism.

Bini Igboids like your Ukwuani Ndokwa people adds nothing but negative vibes to Ndiigbo.
You drain us for your selfish interests. You are an encumbrance we need off our backs.

We are done with you lots and have obviously moved on. Make peace with that and stop the emotional blackmail games.
It wouldn't work bro.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by caleboxylic: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

This aboh boy ,you need to understand the situation here.
We aren't interested in reconciling whatever historical ties you had with igbo. You are not Igbo and that's all. We aren't interested in having new relationship with you slaves. How is that difficult to understand. We don't want you and thats all.

Join your masters in Benin and build another Benin great wall.

Slaves everywhere.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Arda1000(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

When did the Ndokwa try and unite with the bini and when did the Ndokwa become non igbos? I'm confused by this, Aboh is quite literally across the river from Owerri and is just 100km south of Onitsha what makes us non igbos?
I don’t know what Ure saying but the last I went to Agbor I can clearly here you guys dialect but people I met told me they are not Igbo,so any day I met someone who is from Agbor I take him as a Benin man,when I was in Lagos there’s this Agbor man in my compound,the hatred he has for Igbo is far greater than any Yoruba that is in that compound,so you guys should stay with your Benin people I don’t care how close Igbo land is to you but we are not the same no we can never allow Benin slaves in our midst
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2021
Ariani:

We weren't the ones who called you lots (Ukwuani/Ika) and their ilks slaves.
It was Reno.
We are mainly repeating his words.

And moreover, your Bini Igboids have said worst things than that about Igbos.
So don't play the holier than thou games with me.
It's not an emotional something. This is pure pragmatism.

Bini Igboids like your Ukwuani Ndokwa people adds nothing but negative vibes to Ndiigbo.
You drain us for your selfish interests. You are an encumbrance we need off our backs.

We are done with you lots and have obviously moved on. Make peace with that and stop the emotional blackmail games.
It wouldn't work bro.

Have I as in ME ever insulted an Igbo no Idgaf about what others have said I don't know them and I never will your reasoning and logic is just horrendous I don't even know why I came to Nairaland home of bigotry and tribalism i'll leave you lot alone so get off my thread
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2021
Arda1000:
I don’t know what Ure saying but the last I went to Agbor I can clearly here you guys dialect but people I met told me they are not Igbo,so any day I met someone who is from Agbor I take him as a Benin man,when I was in Lagos there’s this Agbor man in my compound,the hatred he has for Igbo is far greater than any Yoruba that is in that compound,so you guys should stay with your Benin people I don’t care how close Igbo land is to you but we are not the same no we can never allow Benin slaves in our midst

It's liek you can't read i'm not from Agbor i'm from ABOH there's a massive difference these two places are 150-200km apart meanwhile places like ontisha are 100km apart much closer to us. it's as if i'm talking to illiterates smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aiteo Oil Spill: Dickson Calls For Compensation For Communities Affected / Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost / CBN Dismissed Ndume, Arase Children & Others From CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.