Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Igbos Are Not Landlocked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos Are Not Landlocked (5140 Views)

Igbo Land Is Not Landlocked – We Have The Shortest Access To The Atlantic Ocean / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor / South East Is Not Landlocked (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by BKayy: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
Abohboy:

So me trying to unite the Igbos with their brethren in the delta areas and showing the true history is now a problem
Yes your true intentions are the problem.
We have matured to see through those smoke screens

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
BKayy:

Insulting your whatever you call your people back is like breathing life into a dead corpse which is something I won't do.
You people are insignificant and will forever remain so.
May peace be with you

Yes so insignificant that the Awka blacksmiths depended on us to trade their goods, so insignificant that Obi Ossai of Aboh is considered the greatest mercantile king of South Eastern Nigeria, so insignificant that the British when they wanted to trade in the Niger River they first went to talk to Obi Ossai and no one else please be quiet and learn proper history

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
BKayy:

Yes your true intentions are the problem.
We have matured to see through those smoke screens

My true intentions are to unite the south politically, properly map the geographical spread of each ethnic group and from there we can make maps to divide in a federal state apart from that it is also to develop my town and it's people and that starts with a port and fishing activities
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
I have multiple links open to back up all of my comments if you ask for the source I will send a screenshot from the Jstor books i've been reading
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by BKayy: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Abohboy:

Yes so insignificant that the Awka blacksmiths depended on us to trade their goods, so insignificant that Obi Ossai of Aboh is considered the greatest mercantile king of South Eastern Nigeria, so insignificant that the British when they wanted to trade in the Niger River they first went to talk to Obi Ossai and no one else please be quiet and learn proper history
"Greatest king in SE"
When I told you that we and you people have no relationship you thought I was joking.
Awka depended on... , who are you people again?
Do you people share any boundary with Awka?
You mean the same Awka that have offshoots in far away Etsako depended on you people that are struggling under the Bini people.
Always apply caution when lying.
Incase you've forgotten, Ndigbo never had kings until the British came

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Sufferingboy(f): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Abohboy:

Bro no mind them.Ika and Ndokwa people should fight oil companies stealing our oil without proper compensation and development to us.

We should always be careful with Igbos,they are snakes(very cunny).....
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
BKayy:

"Greatest king in SE"
When I told you that we and you people have no relationship you thought I was joking.
Awka depended on, who are you people again?
Do you people share any boundary with Awka?
You mean the same Awka that have offshoots in far away Etsako depended on you people that are struggling under the Bini people.
Always apply caution when lying.
Incase you've forgotten, Ndigbo never had kings until the British came

Do you even understand the concept of trade, we had traders based from lagos to cameroon and as far north as Hausaland, The awka went through us to trade with the british, when they wanted guns they came to us, when they wanted british cloths they came to us we controlled all trade up and down the NNiger River just search Obi Ossai of Aboh
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You will not bring yourself low,yet na you stupid Igbo man first quote?

Igbos are truly stupid.
May Thunder Scatter you to pieces.
How dare you insult igbos

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by BKayy: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Abohboy:

My true intentions are to unite the south politically, properly map the geographical spread of each ethnic group and from there we can make maps to divide in a federal state apart from that it is also to develop my town and it's people and that starts with a port and fishing activities
Your plan is to;
1) draw more ridicule and insults to us, the Igbo nation
2) Add more disunity to the non-existing disunity in Igboland like you tried to do in that "Aro-Ibibio" thread
3) Then reborn your dead Aboh's reputation with the ashes of Ndigbo, that is using Ndigbo as the fire wood to bring Aboh and Ukwuani/Ndoka into limelight.

But God pass you. That's why he made me to be around to expose you before my people take the bait

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bro no mind them.Ika and Ndokwa people should fight oil companies stealing our oil without proper compensation and development to us.

My grandmother is Igbo I have no beef against the Igbo people

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
BKayy:

Your plan is to;
1) draw more ridicule and insults to us, the Igbo nation
2) Add more disunity to the non-existing disunity in Igboland like you tried to do in that "Aro-Ibibio" thread
3) Then reborn your dead Aboh's reputation with the ashes of Ndigbo, that is using Ndigbo as the fire wood to bring Aboh and Ukwuani/Ndoka into limelight.

But God pass you. That's why he made me to be around to expose you before my people take the bait

False my aim is to unite all of the south including the different igbo sub groups then as one people we can fix the country I don't need to burn anything my Aunties, cousins, grandmother they're all igbos why would I want to kill them?
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sufferingboy:

The thunder that will scatter you into shreds is on its way.
Ewu

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Ewu

Let's try and reconcile with each other not stray further with insults we can never get power back from the north with disunity southern unity is the start of our progress
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by BKayy: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
Abohboy:

Do you even understand the concept of trade, we had traders based from lagos to cameroon and as far north as Hausaland, The awka went through us to trade with the british, when they wanted guns they came to us, when they wanted british cloths they came to us we controlled all trade up and down the NNiger River just search Obi Ossai of Aboh
Nkọgheri.
Before the British came, Awka and some parts of Modern day Ebonyi perfected the act of metal smiting.
As for clothes, you mean we left Akwaete to go to God knows where in Bini domain to buy clothes. From people that never produced any clothes.
For palm oil, you are saying that we left Ohaji and Egbema to go to....
Better stop drinking whatever it is you are drinking.
Aro and other clans in modern day Ebonyi state are still the farthest people with links to Cameroon in Southern Nigeria.
You people were simply caged and locked up inside Bini.

You mean "We left Ubani port to trade through you guys inside Bini Kingdom"
Which kind waka waka or merry go round that one go be?

Please, we don't know you people
Whatever issues you people are having with your Bini brethren, go and sort it out.

5 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Abohboy:

Let's try and reconcile with each other not stray further with insults we can never get power back from the north with disunity southern unity is the start of our progress
You're right but we can't fold our arms while one nonentity continue to rain insults at us.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Sufferingboy(f): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Ewu

Thunder fire your preek.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
BKayy:

Nkọgheri.
Before the British came, Awka and some parts of Modern day Ebonyi perfected the act of metal smiting.
As for clothes, you mean we left Akwaete to go to God knows where in Bini domain to buy clothes. From people that never produced any clothes.
For palm oil, you are saying that we left Ohaji and Egbema to go to....
Better stop drinking whatever it is you are drinking.
Aro and other clans in modern day Ebonyi state are still the farthest people with links to Cameroon in Southern Nigeria.
You people were simply caged and locked up inside Bini.

"We left Bonny port to trade through you guys inside Bini Kingdom"

How do you get to Bonny Port without using the Niger River? How did they sell their metal works? Yes they started buying british cloth and even british salt in the 1800s. Who did you sell the palm oil to? It was the Aboh that controlled the trade that you did up and down the niger river and it's environs go on jstor and learn your arguing on emotions and not facts
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

You're right but we can't fold our arms while one nonentity continue to rain insults at us.

True
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Sufferingboy(f): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

May Thunder Scatter you to pieces.
How dare you insult igbos

Your preek
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Thunder fire your preek.

My sister stop with this violence we can exist and progress as one
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Your preek

STOP PLEASE
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Sufferingboy(f): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Abohboy:

STOP PLEASE

Since he refuse to respect his old age,make I teach lesson.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
My brother BKkay you need to stop with this everyone is your enemy sentiment I am trying to unite the Niger Delta with the Igbos then unite with the Igbos so the south can progress as one your sentiment is not helping all I want for my people is a port and for our fishing economy to develop
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Thunder fire your preek.
My preek far better than your smelly oversized worn out inelastic pussy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Since he refuse to respect his old age,make I teach lesson.

Both of you are in the wrong the igbos are not evil and neither are the Ika what is the need for this violence
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr101:

My preek far better than your smelly oversized worn out inelastic pussy

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by BKayy: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Abohboy:

How do you get to Bonny Port without using the Niger River? How did they sell their metal works? Yes they started buying british cloth and even british salt in the 1800s. Who did you sell the palm oil to? It was the Aboh that controlled the trade that you did up and down the niger river and it's environs go on jstor and learn your arguing on emotions and not facts
First of all, Awka metal works flourished before the British people came and established Aboh province not after.
Secondly, palm oil was a thing of Southern Igboland which is either pararrel or further south of Aboh in the opposite direction heading to Bonny/Ubani through Azumini river not "Niger" River.

Once again, we don't know you people.

4 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
BKayy:

First of all, Awka metal works flourished before the British people came and established Aboh province not after.
Secondly, palm oil was a thing of Southern Igboland which is either pararrel or further south of Aboh in the opposite direction heading to Bonny/Ubani through Azumini river not "Niger" River.

Once again, we don't know you people.

The British didn't set up Aboh it was an existing major trade port, we controlled the whole Lower Niger you couldn't use it without us allowing you to first the British came to us for palm oil but we didn't grow palm oil we bought it from you and sold it to the British you know us very well and we traded with you extensively it was the growth of Onitsha in the 1870s that made us lose our link with you
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Your preek
This one you've been shouting preek, preek upandan, Oya, bend down, let me knack you from behind at least that way your pussy will appear tight.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by BKayy: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Abohboy:
My brother BKkay you need to stop with this everyone is your enemy sentiment I am trying to unite the Niger Delta with the Igbos then unite with the Igbos so the south can progress as one your sentiment is not helping all I want for my people is a port and for our fishing economy to develop
What you need to understand is that we have drawn our map.
We aim at having a union of voluntary Igbo people not another Nigeria with another name.
The era of forming fake Big brother has expired with the era of "overprotection"

I won't deny the fact that your people used to be Igbo bur right now, I can confidently and boldly say to your face that you people are no longer Igbo.
The earlier you people accept it and stop disgracing and drawing us down, the better for all of us.

We wish to achieve a country with majority of people having similar ideology not with those seeing themselves as people brought in with ulterior motive hidden from them.
What we want is progress. So, go back to your fellow Bini people and sort things out with them

4 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
BKayy:

What you need to understand is that we have drawn our map.
We aim at having a union of voluntary Igbo people not another Nigeria with another name.
The era of forming fake Big brother has expired with the era of "overprotection"

I won't deny the fact that your people used to be Igbo bur right now, I can confidently and boldly say to your face that you people are no longer Igbo.
The earlier you people accept it and stop disgracing and drawing us down, the better for all of us.

We wish to achieve a country with majority of people having similar ideology not with those seeing themselves as people brought in with ulterior motive hidden from them.
What we want is progress. So, go back to your fellow Bini people and sort things out with them

With your view Biafra will never be realized and the Igbo will forever be marginilized i'm trying to unite the niger delta with the Igbos and trying to make my village a trading hub again and also showing the great history of my people and you're here causing division are you even thinking what I propose benefits EVERYONE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari And Osibanjo, Igbo Attire Vs Ijaw Attire / This Is The Most Influential Africa Language To Be Adopted By All Africans / How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.